All is energy / God is energy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: All is energy / God is energy

Post by Walker »

My Unsolicited Advice ... To be crapped upon! :lol: to whom it may concern, ahem.

The airing of grievances should only be an annual ritual, not part of daily activity ... not part of daily consciousness.

Thus, Festivus was created.

Festivus, The Airing of Grievances, aka, The Crapping Holiday. 'Tis the time of year to crap upon, and to be crapped upon.

Learn it, love it, live it ... once a year, then stick a cork in the whiny pie hole and get on with the philosophizing. :wink:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:30 am Learn it, love it, live it ... once a year, then stick a cork in the whiny pie hole and get on with the philosophizing. :wink:
I suggest you take your own advice.

And maybe take another read-through of what Age talks about to see if it applies to him as well.

Okay, moving on.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:40 am Okay, moving on.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:27 am
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:20 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 am That's funny, Age, since you rarely talk about the topics -- rather you claim what people are believing and you tell them how wrong they are. So go ahead... see if you can talk about topics without talking ABOUT "another".
The onus is on you, 'cause you just had to gossip.
Well, let's see, I started the topic and I have talked about it repeatedly.

Are you going to contribute anything else?
Since it's ignored where it sits, and since it was partially spawned by this thread, we will move it over to here, to give you another chance at perceiving something other than crap in your world.

Here the content may get some examination now that everyone has changed their ways and stopped gossiping, after being enlightened by Age with the truth that gossip is inappropriate when men are part of the discussion.

Note: direct your enquiries concerning content, inward, then share your answers if you must, because I already fixed it up, and it doesn’t need any more fixin’ up.

Stream of Consciousness Energy
You are a compendium of qualities organized into a continuity of identity, a continuity which is defended by a separate sense of self and called “I,” an identity which in fact could be an interlocutor inhabiting consciousness with thought. However, we don’t know for sure because that’s an inference. It’s an inference because identity is so intertwined with consciousness, so inseparable with our ordering of the world, and because of identity folks may even sacrifice the body while protecting the arbitrary and temporal thought of identity, that the identification of what “I” represents in reality can confound the intellect with self-referential, circular reasoning. Thus, the advantage of non-conceptual meditation that leads to the stilling of mind, once the sensory gates have been closed via pratyahara. First close the portals to sensory motion, then the mind follows. Separation of intellectual associations and emotions from energy leaves awareness stripped of those adornments and fluid to the situation presented by elemental forces. This is the root reason why Thoreau noticed, upon self-reflection, that he could easily devour a woodchuck under the appropriate conditions, even though he was a pacifist.

Question: This time, Lacewing, are you going to contribute anything other than crap, in response?
Last edited by Walker on Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Excerpts from Energy Medicine by Donna Eden:

"Numerous cultures describe a matrix of subtle energies that support, shape, and animate the physical body, often displaying intelligence that transcends human knowing.

Perhaps the most startling premise of energy medicine is that the body's energies are not only intelligent, but that you can engage them in intelligent dialogue that fosters your health.

The biologist Lewis Thomas beautifully expressed his awe at the capacity of a single cell to make intelligent choices in his classic book The Lives of a Cell."

If energy can make choices and communicate across the vast connected energy network, what are we missing when we insist that our brains are required for accomplishing anything worthwhile?

It also seems reasonable to consider that we can learn/remember to communicate with/across that network as well. Ancient cultures knew how to do this.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote:Question: This time, Lacewing, are you going to contribute anything other than crap, in response?
I see some clarification for Lacewing is in order.

Clarification:
Is your response concerning the content of my posting, which was directed specifically at you, going to be anything other than crap this time?

Or do you just have endless games, addressed to everyone in the universe?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:56 am
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:40 am Okay, moving on.
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:27 am
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:20 am
The onus is on you, 'cause you just had to gossip.
Well, let's see, I started the topic and I have talked about it repeatedly.

Are you going to contribute anything else?
Since it's ignored where it sits, and since it was partially spawned by this thread, we will move it over to here, to give you another chance at perceiving something other than crap in your world.

Here the content may get some examination now that everyone has changed their ways and stopped gossiping, after being enlightened by Age with the truth that gossip is inappropriate when men are part of the discussion.

Note: direct your enquiries concerning content, inward, then share your answers if you must, because I already fixed it up, and it doesn’t need any more fixin’ up.

You are a compendium of qualities organized into a continuity of identity, a continuity which is defended by a separate sense of self and called “I,” an identity which in fact could be an interlocutor inhabiting consciousness with thought. However, we don’t know for sure because that’s an inference. It’s an inference because identity is so intertwined with consciousness, so inseparable with our ordering of the world, and because of identity folks may even sacrifice the body while protecting the arbitrary and temporal thought of identity, that the identification of what “I” represents in reality can confound the intellect with self-referential, circular reasoning. Thus, the advantage of non-conceptual meditation that leads to the stilling of mind, once the sensory gates have been closed via pratyahara. First close the portals to sensory motion, then the mind follows. Separation of intellectual associations and emotions from energy leaves awareness stripped of those adornments and fluid to the situation presented by elemental forces. This is the root reason why Thoreau noticed, upon self-reflection, that he could easily devour a woodchuck under the appropriate conditions, even though he was a pacifist.

Question: This time, Lacewing, are you going to contribute anything other than crap, in response?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Now, we shall move on, after the content of my postings have been ignored, and after the content of Age's postings have been ignored. Not back there did we move on, before the ignorant ignoring was noted ...

Movin' on down the line ...
Last edited by Walker on Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:02 am are you going to contribute anything other than crap, in response?
I've already suggested that you ask your questions of yourself. No, I don't think that everything you say is crap. But sometimes you do say crap. We all may think that about each other from time to time. You're not currently saying anything I'm interested in responding to, okay? If you and Age are unable to talk about the topic, maybe you can find another thread more suitable to your tastes.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Somehow, you always ignore the topic, in favour of your gossip meat, which is talking about people.

If you and Age are unable to talk about the topic, maybe you can find another thread more suitable to your tastes.

Here's what you should have noticed, instead of gossiping.

Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:13 am Somehow, you always ignore the topic, in favour of your gossip meat, which is talking about people.
:lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

I suggest you quit playing your silly gossip games, and get on with the topic.

Repeat, until you do.

If you are unable to talk about the topic, maybe you can find another thread more suitable to your tastes.

Here's what you should have noticed, instead of gossiping.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:39 am
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am What would you call the genderless energy (unconvoluted by man) that pulses through every particle including your tea?
Energy.
So, no way of distinguishing the many kinds of energy we might be talking about? Even Eskimos have many different words for snow.

Sure, maybe "God' is the only other concept or word we can imagine or use! :lol:
I have distinguished two forms of energy within this thread, and introduced the topics.

1. The energy of Samsara (frustration).
2. The energy of SOC, in which I mentioned energy association with emotions and thoughts.

Both have been illustrated in the postings up to this point via the topical and pertinent, and aided by the postings of all participants.

Is there another pitch for strike three? Or is it back to the bullpen for more gossip?

:|
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:31 pmSri Nisargadatta Maharaj said that all any person can know for sure is, I Am. All else is inference.
Sounds good, but I think even 'I Am' is inference. Who is 'I', and what is 'Am'? Do we really know?
Inference in action.
viewtopic.php?p=611546#p611546
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pm
I am ALWAYS HERE to HELP 'you' if 'you' are STILL STUCK and/or CONFUSED.
Ok, thanks Age...DAM is seeking more clarification from you Age
Age wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:32 pmThe 'human being' is a 'thing'.

The 'thing', 'human being', can and does know.
Prove it.

You cannot just say a ''thing'' knows things, over and over again as if by doing so, that makes the claim a proof.

Prove that a ''thing'' can know things.

Otherwise the claim that a ''thing'' can know things is just an erroneous BELIEF without evidence or substance.

If you cannot back up your claims with clear and concise evidence. Then your claim is invalid, null and void, and quite frankly, meaningless.

DAM awaits your proof.

And you do not need to put the word BEING after Human.

Being means ''existence'' completely different to the ''thing'' known as HUMAN

If you insist on saying ''human being'' then fine...we all know that to mean 'human existence' this is OBVIOUSLY KNOWN.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:02 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:26 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:46 am

When, and if, this thread is LOOKED OVER (again) I wonder if 'more energy' was spent talking ABOUT 'me', then talking ABOUT the topic title: 'All is energy / God is energy'?
Well then, get a hobby or an actual life and stop spending all your time talking shite and ruining peoples threads.
POINT OUT WHERE I have, SUPPOSEDLY, talked "shite", and then we CAN LOOK and SEE if 'it' ACTUALLY IS, or NOT.

Do NOT just SAY, 'you talk shite' WITHOUT PROVING 'it'. Otherwise, I could, JUST AS EASILY and SIMPLY, also say, to 'you', for 'you' to 'get a hobby or an actual life and stop spending all of your time talking shite and ruining people threads', AS WELL.

As for 'ruining people's threads', do I, REALLY, have that much POWER of 'you' and 'your' threads?

Furthermore, some would say that talking ABOUT "another" and NOT talking ABOUT the topic title is ACTUALLY ruins the thread.

I was just QUESTIONING and CHALLENGING the CLAIMS made in relation to the topic title. So, ONCE MORE, I suggest that one has ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth BEFORE they come into this forum SAYING and CLAIMING 'things'. Otherwise, EXPECT to being QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED.
You have just PROVED you talk shite...as in everything you just typed.