All is energy / God is energy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: All is energy / God is energy

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:31 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:03 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:37 am Atto asked Age:

WHY WHY WHY..do you ask ridiculous questions ALL the time, can't you infer anything?
He apparently lacks the courage to offer much of his own thinking.
Yes, I've noticed that.
I WOULD OFFER 'it' ALL. That is; IF ANY one QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED Me.

'you', posters here, however, VERY RARELY EVER ASK FOR ANY OF MY 'thoughts'.

'you', posters, here MUCH PREFER to just EXPRESS 'your' OWN 'thoughts' AND BELIEFS, and CLAIM 'them' to be true.
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 pm He doesn't offer anything that he/she/it can be criticised of..
ASK FOR SOME 'thing', and then I WILL SHARE, and then 'you' CAN CRITICIZE 'it' for however long as 'you' like.

I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to FEAR NOR be AFRAID of here.
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 pm but continuously ruins threads with his/her/its ridiculous childish questioning.
BUT when "others" ask QUESTIONS, like when one of 'you' named "socrates" did it, then that was PERFECTLY FINE. Well to most of the GENERATIONS AFTER the day and age WHEN "socrates" WAS QUESTIONING "others".

Also, 'child-like' LOGIC, and QUESTIONING, ALWAYS OVERRIDES and OUTWEIGHS adults BELIEFS and ILLOGICAL CLAIMS.

As EVIDENCED and PROVED True throughout human history.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Me: Age, you're burying the very important things I have to say! Come on man. It's a distraction from the Wisdom pouring forth, from Me!

Age: But, you don't own this thread, and thus I have a right to do and say anything that pleases me.

Me: I suppose so. But Age, I can't read what you write because of your formatting. It's because of my lack of capacity. It is beyond my capacity to do so, to read your words. So, I can't respond.

If you stop burying my Shining Wisdom under your avalanche, and change your ways that you well know, I'll give you some time, from time to time. That's all I can offer to induce you to change your ways, and be heard.

If the need to maintain your self-image is too powerful, and if you continue as before, I understand and don't blame you, although Lacewing might blame you because objectively speaking, and I think she might agree, it mucks up her thread.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:13 pm
What Idea, exactly?
Well, it depends on the context of course. Either I'm referring to the idea of God that people imagine/believe (which I don't),
Actually, you and I appear to believe pretty much the same thing about this entity (Pantheism), so why not just call this being God?

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:56 pm..or I'm referring to the idea that there's something greater that we belong to or are part of (for which I don't like using the word God, but it's easily accepted even if I describe it differently, since there are many accepted interpretations of it).
Sometimes I don't like using the word God since then people think of all the wack-job bigoted muppets that also believe a more ridiculous version of such a being. Unfortunately if we state "God" to people, they might pigeon hole us to the same stupid interpretation.
But 'you', "attofishpi", have YOUR VERY OWN STUPID INTERPRETATION. 'you' do NOT need to be 'pigeon holed' with ANY one else's STUPID INTERPRETATION/S.
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm But the intelligence that runs the perceiveble construct to our reality, from below sub-atomic matter, is God. :)
So, WHERE, EXACTLY, does the 'artificial' part FIT IN here?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:31 am Me: Age, you're burying the very important things I have to say! Come on man. It's a distraction from the Wisdom pouring forth, from Me!

Age: But, you don't own this thread, and thus I have a right to do and say anything that pleases me.

Me: I suppose so. But Age, I can't read what you write because of your formatting. It's because of my lack of capacity. It is beyond my capacity to do so, to read your words. So, I can't respond.

If you stop burying my Shining Wisdom under your avalanche, and change your ways that you well know, I'll give you some time, from time to time. That's all I can offer to induce you to change your ways, and be heard.

If the need to maintain your self-image is too powerful, and if you continue as before, I understand and don't blame you, although Lacewing might blame you because objectively speaking, and I think she might agree, it mucks up her thread.
_P <--- that's a thumbs up (I forgot the new emoti shit)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:30 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:31 pm
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:03 pm
He apparently lacks the courage to offer much of his own thinking.
Yes, I've noticed that.
I WOULD OFFER 'it' ALL. That is; IF ANY one QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED Me.
GIVE US IT ALL. WHAT have YOU got.
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:22 am Well, since a sage\God after a long time of insisting I am a sap a fool, now insists I am perfect. So, if there is anything disagreable about me, then certainly those with disagreement should probably self analyse.
I did as you suggested, right here at this link.
viewtopic.php?p=611287#p611287

To be fair, you should do as I suggested, because I did as you suggested.

But life is unfair, isn't it. Let's all bitch about that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:39 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:22 am Well, since a sage\God after a long time of insisting I am a sap a fool, now insists I am perfect. So, if there is anything disagreable about me, then certainly those with disagreement should probably self analyse.
I did as you suggested, right here at this link.
viewtopic.php?p=611287#p611287

To be fair, you should do as I suggested, because I did as you suggested.

But life is unfair, isn't it. Let's all bitch about that.
duh. Fun though it might be to reload the same page...surely you got more insight inside that brain database? (even wit perhaps)
Walker

Post by Walker »

That's sort of the unfair response I was expecting.

They're usually that shallow.

Obviously, posting twice doesn't get it read once.

It just gets a little pat on the head. (unfair comment, sure.)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:01 am OF COURSE.
But, ONCE AGAIN, you are MISSING the POINT.

AGAIN, because you are MAKING ASSUMPTIONS and JUMPING to CONCLUSIONS BEFORE you even BEGIN OBTAINING CLARITY
You say...
Age wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:01 am'you', human beings, which are KNOWN (so something) know things = Some KNOWN things know things
I am requesting some clarity Age.

You say... '' Some KNOWN things know things.''

Implying a known ''THING'' can know, insofar as (a 'THING' ) can know, a thing can be the knower... is this correct, is that what you mean?

Post by Age »

Belinda wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:44 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:32 am
Belinda wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:34 pm maybe a thing like the dog, or the dog's dinner would not even exist unless there was a dog, cat, flea, or human to experience such things.
Seems like it's all working together. 8)
I agree. All apparently separate entities are inter-related.I believe that the only thing that separates one entity from another is the use one entity has for another entity.

If there were a Heaven there would be no separation.
BUT, there IS A Heaven.

'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, just did NOT SEE and RECOGNIZE 'this', and this is partly BECAUSE 'you' were ALL, conceptually, SEPARATING 'things', and BELIEVING that there was ACTUAL SEPARATION.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:57 am
Belinda wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:44 am If there were a Heaven there would be no separation.
Maybe the only separation is that which we imagine. Maybe if we could see how whole it all is, and ourselves within it, our perspective might shift?
NOT 'might shift'.

It ACTUALLY DOES, and DID, and this is WHY 'we' are living in Heaven NOW, AFTER when this was being written.

Post by Age »

Belinda wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:02 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:57 am
Belinda wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:44 am If there were a Heaven there would be no separation.
Maybe the only separation is that which we imagine. Maybe if we could see how whole it all is, and ourselves within it, our perspective might shift?
It's tragic that we can't see from the absolute perspective.
BUT 'we' CAN.

And, ARE. Although 'you', ones, are NOT, YET.
Belinda wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:02 amv
If we could do so there would be no wars or cruelty.
There IS NOT. That is; WHEN 'you', adults, LET GO and GOT PAST 'your' Wrong BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:34 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:31 pm He continuously ruins threads with his/her/its ridiculous childish questioning.
Age is the only one on my ignore list. This makes it much better for reading through threads as it omits his lengthy whining in capital letters -- which usually looks like some kind of psycho note pieced together from cut-out letters of a magazine so that he can tell everyone how wrong they are in his creepy obsessed fashion. 8) Whatever.
As it can be CLEARLY SEEN and is NOW PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, these ones PREFERRED to TALK ABOUT and RIDICULE "others" INSTEAD of 'trying to' WORK OUT WHY their BELIEFS and CLAIMS were ACTUALLY Wrong.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:44 am
Belinda wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:02 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:57 am Maybe the only separation is that which we imagine. Maybe if we could see how whole it all is, and ourselves within it, our perspective might shift?
It's tragic that we can't see from the absolute perspective. If we could do so there would be no wars or cruelty.
It's hard to understand how extreme people have become in their views and behavior.
Here is ANOTHER example of HOW these people did NOT even UNDERSTAND their OWN "selves", back in the days when this was being written, let alone UNDERSTANDING thee One and ONLY True Self.

This one here can NOT even UNDERSTAND that it is one of the MOST EXTREME person, itself.
Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:44 am How can they not see how ridiculous and destructive it is?
This is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of these people's continuous JUDGING and LOOKING AT what "others" do, while NEVER even LOOKING AT their OWN "self" and what they, "themselves" do.

The PROOF of this can be SEEN in how much time they SPENT LOOKING AT and JUDGING 'me', and 'Me'.
Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:44 am Are they intoxicated or possessed or so full of rage they've gone mad?
Just LOOK AT what 'you' DO here "lacewing". 'you' are Truly BLINDED.
Lacewing wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:44 am I imagine something will happen to snap humankind out of that. It's such a senseless path. At the very least, maybe we'll serve as a valuable warning for future generations.
This is EXACTLY what 'you' DO, and ARE DOING. And, EXACTLY what 'I' have been POINTING OUT and SHOWING here.

Remember, 'I' have been USING 'you', posters, here for a VERY SPECIFIC REASON, which BECOME VERY OBVIOUS for 'us', in the future, to 'you'.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:12 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:39 am
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am What would you call the genderless energy (unconvoluted by man) that pulses through every particle including your tea?
Energy.
So, no way of distinguishing the many kinds of energy we might be talking about?
There is the energy of frustration. To understand it, look inward at what frustrates and consider what you do with that energy of frustration, in order to understand energy and how it relates to existence, moment-to-moment, in a non-conceptual kind of way*. What happens to that energy, and what do you do with it?

Age frustrates you. You filter Age out of awareness.

- This leads to what to do. This leads to Being, as you mentioned.
- In any present situation There Be an energy source.
- Frustration is an energy source.
- However, filtering out the frustration cannot tap into that energy.

- As an energy practitioner, the attention is not to filter out the energy source.
- The attention is upon separating frustration from the energy.
- Without the energy to feed it, the frustration dies but you still get the energy.
- And with that, what you do becomes more conscious.

* for example, the moment-to-moment experience of a live wire is non-conceptual.
Last edited by Walker on Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.