All is energy / God is energy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: All is energy / God is energy

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:52 pm
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:08 pm
But I do NOT put the 'BEING' word after the 'Human' word.

If 'you' LOOK MORE CLOSELY 'I' put the 'being' word AFTER the 'human' word. AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout 'my' WRITINGS here.
Being and BEING

being and Being

All silly word play semantics.

There is no such being as a big Being or a little being...except as silly hooooman semantic word play.

More silly semantic word play.... I and i ....big I little i

All stuuuuuuuupid.
Okay. Well ALL of 'that' is now settled, forevermore, correct?

But, just out of curiosity, WHY do 'you' write SOME words in little letters and OTHER words in capital letters, and SOME words starting with capital letters and OTHER words NOT starting with capital letters, when NOT starting a sentence?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Question for Age ...

How to you summon the energy to write so much, so quickly, on such a wide variety of topics, paying attention to all the formatting in the process which requires the energy of specifically focusing on a manual task, while often burying some insightful observations within the avalanche. How to tap into that energy? Do you type? Do you speak into a microphone?

The Great Writer Annie Dillard advises to leave nothing behind, to say all you have to say right now and don't put it off because you will lose it. (Although she didn't word it exactly that way).

Is that your philosophy? Is that how you summon the energy?

I mean, isn't it funny. Here are folks abstracting about energy, and here you have the secret of summoning extraordinary energy, in demonstration.

Your insights on this topic, by way of addressing my angle of understanding, would be invaluable to posterity (as opposed to posterior). :wink:
Walker

Post by Walker »

The Big Question is * ...

What guides powerful universal energy, energy that is powerful enough to subsume the identity of self-concept, so that the energy spontaneously, organically, non-conceptually, steps where the weight of truth does not cause harm?

* which accounts for the large formatting ...
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:10 am... If you and Age are unable to talk about the topic ...
you + Age = two

Have you observed how focused attention directs all topics to one topic?
(It works that way in life, with energy)

Music is a source of energy as yet unexplored by the abstractions ...

Have you heard the news? Bad things come in twos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMYuTsNW9pQ
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:28 am Hi Lacewing, I thought of you while watching this video for some reason (I am still watching it)..

I never used to be open that much to accounts such as these, but since all my own experiences I am VERY open to hearing what others have to say. I am finding the stories of children recounting stuff from their past lives rather convincing too, but this one re NDE resonates with this thread title..
Thanks Atto. I watched the video and saw intriguing things throughout it... despite the woman talking very, very fast... good god!

Some of the things she described were things I've experienced. Not just during my own NDE, but also during walking meditation with eyes open. Which reminds me... the other day my eyes were closed as I was laying in bed in the dark, and my 'vision' was filled with a light so blindingly brilliant that I had the idea I should close my eyes... but they were already closed. :lol:

I think we have access to so much more than the mundane here in our Earthly lives, and I think people will frame that (and try to make sense of that) with whatever framework they believe in, if that suits them to do so. That woman said she had always believed in God, so her belief was woven into her experience. My own experiences did not have any idea of God woven into them.

I think there's value in noticing the insights minus the imprint of our human beliefs (if we're capable of doing that). For example, if that woman did not believe in God, I think she still would have had the same fantastic experience... like I did... and she would have framed it differently. Likewise, if she was of a different culture, or a time period BC, she would frame it differently. So, the fascinating thing to me is that we can experience being 'beyond ourselves'. We can see things and know things, and we do not need to assign it to anyone or anything in particular.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm
Re the truth thing - I honestly think we as humans have lost faith in each other telling our experiences since there are so many charlatans out there. I see no reason for her or many of these people to fabricate this stuff, they appear genuine to me.
People exaggerate some things and underplay others when they are telling their stories; that's just what people do.
It was completely mental, how else can we perceive anything than with our conscious mind. While watching the video, and analysing based on my own comprehension of the attributes of God, the main one being that it has access to every atom within our brain.
But whatever is going on in your brain during an altered state of consciousness, don't you think the most likely source of the activity is you? Surely it would make more sense to completely eliminate that probability before considering more fanciful explanations involving God.
So when she saw images around the room while she laid in hospital bed, God was projecting those images to within her brain.
I don't understand why you think that more likely than it simply being the woman's brain creating the images, and the perceived experience.
Nah, I'm sick of this short-sighted crap from atheists.
The demand for a vomit emoji is growing. :) It's a bit unfair to describe a failure to see something that isn't there as short sightedness. :?
Going to have to sound extremely condescending, but truly you've got no idea.

If you had gnosis of God's existence AND if you knew without a shadow of doubt that the below attributes are accurate you'd understand more accurately about this woman and how she could experience what she did. That also goes for others with spiritual experiences and the fascinating reincarnation stories I have been watching.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:23 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:28 am Hi Lacewing, I thought of you while watching this video for some reason (I am still watching it)..

I never used to be open that much to accounts such as these, but since all my own experiences I am VERY open to hearing what others have to say. I am finding the stories of children recounting stuff from their past lives rather convincing too, but this one re NDE resonates with this thread title..
Thanks Atto. I watched the video and saw intriguing things throughout it... despite the woman talking very, very fast... good god!

Some of the things she described were things I've experienced. Not just during my own NDE, but also during walking meditation with eyes open. Which reminds me... the other day my eyes were closed as I was laying in bed in the dark, and my 'vision' was filled with a light so blindingly brilliant that I had the idea I should close my eyes... but they were already closed. :lol:

I think we have access to so much more than the mundane here in our Earthly lives, and I think people will frame that (and try to make sense of that) with whatever framework they believe in, if that suits them to do so. That woman said she had always believed in God, so her belief was woven into her experience. My own experiences did not have any idea of God woven into them.

I think there's value in noticing the insights minus the imprint of our human beliefs (if we're capable of doing that). For example, if that woman did not believe in God, I think she still would have had the same fantastic experience... like I did... and she would have framed it differently. Likewise, if she was of a different culture, or a time period BC, she would frame it differently. So, the fascinating thing to me is that we can experience being 'beyond ourselves'. We can see things and know things, and we do not need to assign it to anyone or anything in particular.
Yes you are right re how we interpret based on our pre-existing concepts- but perhaps also this entity projects to us to a certain extent based on some of those concepts.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm

If you had gnosis of God's existence AND if you knew without a shadow of doubt that the below attributes are accurate you'd understand more accurately about this woman and how she could experience what she did. That also goes for others with spiritual experiences and the fascinating reincarnation stories I have been watching.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
I'm pretty old now, Fishy, but none of my experience of being on this earth has given me the slightest hint that any of the above might be the case. Therefore, I can only conclude that it very probably isn't. You have arrived at your conclusions because of you own experience, so I'm sure you will understand that I have arrived at mine via the same process.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- IT is KARMIC.
I'm pretty old now, Fishy, but none of my experience of being on this earth has given me the slightest hint that any of the above might be the case. Therefore, I can only conclude that it very probably isn't. You have arrived at your conclusions because of you own experience, so I'm sure you will understand that I have arrived at mine via the same process.
I understand and respect that Harbal. The thing is it appears that you truly have to have at least some spiritual belief for this entity to provide further insight.

My best friend (a woman) reminds me a lot of Lacewing with what I see as an alternative view of the universe in a spiritual way, and she also has loads of experiences. So when we talk, and I talk about God and even talk about it like it has an AI at the ultimate behest - she is happy to hear me interpretting some of her experiences from my POV - even though, similarly to LW, she doesn't refer to this being as God.

So you're old. I hope you are not just auto reincarnated but at least meet a sage or two on your passing. I told my Mum to kick the my sage in bollocks if she meets him (I was indicated she did lol) Mum passed 22/2/22 at about 2am - not sure Y all the twooooss
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:42 pm

I understand and respect that Harbal. The thing is it appears that you truly have to have at least some spiritual belief for this entity to provide further insight.
That probably explains it. I don't think I have a "spiritual" bone in my body. To be honest, I don't even think I completely understand what the term, spiritual, means.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:49 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:42 pm

That probably explains it. I don't think I have a "spiritual" bone in my body. To be honest, I don't even think I completely understand what the term, spiritual, means.
Well, I was never big on the concept and saw it as a bit wishy-washy...and since running into God since 1997, well, this entity is FAR more clinical - just like an AI running the construct to what we perceive of reality.

So for me to permit myself to use the term 'spiritual' I see it as comprehending that there is an intelligence behind the makeup of the universe.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:52 pm
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:08 pm
But I do NOT put the 'BEING' word after the 'Human' word.

If 'you' LOOK MORE CLOSELY 'I' put the 'being' word AFTER the 'human' word. AGAIN, as can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True throughout 'my' WRITINGS here.
Being and BEING

being and Being

All silly word play semantics.

There is no such being as a big Being or a little being...except as silly hooooman semantic word play.

More silly semantic word play.... I and i ....big I little i

All stuuuuuuuupid.
Okay. Well ALL of 'that' is now settled, forevermore, correct?
I - i do not know things. . . these symbols are KNOWN

Human or I is a 'thing' known....but not by the 'thing', but by consciousness the only knowing there is, which cannot be known as a 'thing'
Consciousness is not a 'thing' but knows all ''things''

All I'm saying is and you'll probably agree, is that consciousness is not a 'thing' that exists as an object that can be touched physically like a human can be touched.
Therefore, knowing consciousness cannot be located like an object can. That's all I'm saying. KNOWING IS without location, it's a mystery.

The human brain latches onto the known conceptual I and owns it because it has no other form of reference point to relate to.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm That also goes for others with spiritual experiences and the fascinating reincarnation stories I have been watching.
If your reincarnation is true. Then your death is an illusion.

If your death is an illusion, then so is your life.

Now what?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:07 pm
But, just out of curiosity, WHY do 'you' write SOME words in little letters and OTHER words in capital letters, and SOME words starting with capital letters and OTHER words NOT starting with capital letters, when NOT starting a sentence?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm Going to have to sound extremely condescending, but truly you've got no idea.
You do not have an idea. You are an idea.

What is an idea? I've no idea.

( Past is Dead - Future is Unborn )

The infinite regression is like trying to cross the horizon or jump over your own shadow, the challenge is whether any of the information entering your brain is real or not.

Thus, if all the information you're receiving through the senses is an illusion, then by extension you know nothing.

Y (our) stories are myths is because without them to relate to as a frame of reference, we are nothing, just an image of the imageless.