All is energy / God is energy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: All is energy / God is energy

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:42 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:07 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Being and BEING

being and Being

All silly word play semantics.

There is no such being as a big Being or a little being...except as silly hooooman semantic word play.

More silly semantic word play.... I and i ....big I little i

All stuuuuuuuupid.
Okay. Well ALL of 'that' is now settled, forevermore, correct?
I - i do not know things. . . these symbols are KNOWN

Human or I is a 'thing' known....but not by the 'thing', but by consciousness the only knowing there is, which cannot be known as a 'thing'
Okay, now we are FINALLY getting somewhere. To the one 'thing' known as "dontaskme" 'consciousness', itself, is the ONLY 'one' that knows 'things' BUT, again to the one known as "dontaskme" 'consciousness', itself, can, conveniently, NOT be known as a 'thing', for some particular reason. Of which the 'thing' known as "dontaskme" is the ONLY 'thing' that KNOWS the reason WHY.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:42 am Consciousness is not a 'thing' but knows all ''things''
WHY is 'Consciousness' NOT a 'thing', to 'you', the 'thing' here known as "dontaskme" BUT 'Consciousness' IS a 'Thing', to 'me'?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:42 am All I'm saying is and you'll probably agree, is that consciousness is not a 'thing' that exists as an object that can be touched physically like a human can be touched.
'Consciousness', along with 'thoughts' and 'emotions', and 'air' and 'sky', and other 'things', to 'me', are 'things' which are just 'things' are NOT like 'objects', which can be physically touched. So, I agree that these 'things' can NOT be touched like the physical human BODY can be 'touched', and so I agree that they exist NOT like 'objects' that can be physically 'touched'. But I do NOT agree that those 'things' are NOT 'things' AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:42 am Therefore, knowing consciousness cannot be located like an object can.
But that has absolutely NO bearing on absolutely ANY thing here.

That some 'thing' that can NOT be touched then makes that 'thing' or 'things' NOT a 'thing' or NOT 'things' is just NON SENSE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:42 am That's all I'm saying. KNOWING IS without location, it's a mystery.

But WHERE KNOWING exists EXACTLY is ALREADY KNOWN, by 'I'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:42 am The human brain latches onto the known conceptual I and owns it because it has no other form of reference point to relate to.
LOL
LOL
LOL

This is BEYOND A JOKE, to 'me', and to 'Me'.

The human brain, within this body, does NOT latch onto the known conceptual 'I' and own 'It' because 'it' has no other form of reference point to relate to AT ALL. Although, 'I' TOTALLY AGREE that the brain, within that body, may well CERTAINLY DO this FOR SURE.

When 'you' come to ALSO LEARN, or DISCOVER, and UNDERSTAND, EXACTLY, how the Mind and the brain work, and, who and what 'I' and 'i' am EXACTLY, then 'you' will ALSO come to UNDERSTAND WHERE, EXACTLY, 'you' have been Wrong and Incorrect here.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:49 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:42 pm

I understand and respect that Harbal. The thing is it appears that you truly have to have at least some spiritual belief for this entity to provide further insight.
That probably explains it. I don't think I have a "spiritual" bone in my body. To be honest, I don't even think I completely understand what the term, spiritual, means.
'Spiritual' is often used meaning vaguely religious with doubts. 'Spiritual' also seems to stand for ontological mixed with passionate or affectionate expression. The latter seems to me what Lacewing is like in her posts.

What I like about Barbara Pym's stories is nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Everybody is observed without evaluating them. Some of her characters are anthropologists and her own style is like that of an anthropologist who has literary merit and sense of humour. I think she would have agreed with Wittgenstein that the meaning of a word is its social use.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Belinda wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:44 pm 'Spiritual' is often used meaning vaguely religious with doubts. 'Spiritual' also seems to stand for ontological mixed with passionate or affectionate expression. The latter seems to me what Lacewing is like in her posts.
To my mind, spirituality is about creating a story to account for that which isn't understood, but for which an explanationis is desired. While there are many things about our existence that I don't undedrstand, perhaps I am more prepared to accept my lack of understanding, and the absense of an explanation, than those who call themselves spiritual are.
What I like about Barbara Pym's stories is nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Everybody is observed without evaluating them. Some of her characters are anthropologists and her own style is like that of an anthropologist who has literary merit and sense of humour. I think she would have agreed with Wittgenstein that the meaning of a word is its social use.
Anthropologists and self-important clergymen are two common themes in her books, which makes me assume that she probably has personal experience of both. I hadn't picked up on your observation about her attitude towards the meaning of words. You've given me something to think about with that.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm Question for Age ...

How to you summon the energy to write so much, so quickly, on such a wide variety of topics, paying attention to all the formatting in the process which requires the energy of specifically focusing on a manual task, while often burying some insightful observations within the avalanche. How to tap into that energy?
Honestly, 'i' would, personally, much prefer to just spend time with my family, or just drink with mates and reminisce, but it is like 'i' am addicted to 'this'. There is a DRIVE, WITHIN, that just wants to be HEARD and LISTENED TO, which is the Energy Source continually DRIVING 'me' to spend much more time here, in this forum. There is like A STORY, from VERY DEEP WITHIN, that NEEDS to come out, which also, somehow, KNOWS that in order to be able to better communicate THIS STORY, with ALL "others", then talking and discussing with 'philosophers' IS the BEST WAY to LEARN how to communicate BETTER. What 'i' was trying to say WAS; that 'i' do NOT intentionally 'tap into' that Energy, but that 'that Energy' is what drives 'me'. A PASSION to be HEARD and UNDERSTOOD is what is DRIVING 'me'. But then again HOW 'i' actually got to 'tap into' 'that Energy', from the start, was because of ABSOLUTELY Honesty, and just TRULY Wanting to CHANGE, for the better, and NOT 'change' for 'me', but for "others".

But just be ABSOLUTELY Truly Honest, one, automatically, becomes ABSOLUTELY Truly OPEN, as well, and it is from being Truly OPEN that one can not NOT learn, and then from 'this position' one is Truly WISE, as this is the ONLY 'position' from which one is CONTINUALLY BECOMING WISER, and if one is Truly LOVING 'this position, then this is just what a True 'philosopher' IS, EXACTLY, which, by the way, is what 'we' ALL ONCE WERE, and which 'we' can ALL become ONCE MORE.

'we', human beings, were ALL born Truly OPEN, and Truly Wanting to LEARN, and UNDERSTAND. However, and very unfortunately, because 'we', human beings, are born with the absolute ABILITY to learn, understand, and reason absolutely ANY and EVERY thing, which, by the way, is just what True INTELLIGENCE IS, EXACTLY, 'we' then ALSO have the ABILITY to start BELIEVING that 'we' KNOW the truth of 'things', and 'reason' out 'things', BEFORE 'we' have the ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' FIRST. As some have said previously, 'we' are, or can be, too 'smart' for our own good, LITERALLY'
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm Do you type?
Yes. And, if ANY one is at all interested, typing on a phone, like the way i do here, can be 'more work' than on a laptop.
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm Do you speak into a microphone?
No. 'i' do NOT like hearing the voice that comes out of this body.
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm The Great Writer Annie Dillard advises to leave nothing behind, to say all you have to say right now and don't put it off because you will lose it. (Although she didn't word it exactly that way).
There have been a few times, and far more than 'i' like, where 'i' wish 'i' had written 'things' down, before 'i' forgot them.
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm Is that your philosophy?
To 'me', the word 'philosophy' once meant; the love-of-wisdom, which, to 'me', just means have the love-of-becoming wiser, which, to 'me', 'becoming wiser', comes, NATURALLY, while just ALWAYS wanting to LEARN MORE, and/or ANEW, which, to 'me', comes from just ALWAYS BEING OPEN, to EVERY 'thing'. Which, to 'me', just HAPPENS NATURALLY when just being Truly Honest while ALWAYS CONTINUALLY BEING CURIOS.

What this all means, to 'me', is that while 'I' am being Truly OPEN 'I' can not NOT learn, that is; while Truly OPEN one WILL ALWAYS KEEP LEARNING.

I have NO other NOR different 'philosophy'. I just USE the 'philosophy' word how 'it' ONCE MEANT, and since I have a True LOVE-OF-LEARNING, and thus a True LOVE-OF-BECOMING WISER, ALSO. So, if that is 'My' 'phil-o-sophy', then that 'phil-o-sophy' is ALSO the EXACST SAME one that absolutely EVERY human being WAS born WITH, but which, very sadly, gets eroded way, and very quickly I will add, from, and through, a MISINFORMED and, literally, a MISGUIDED and MISGUIDING 'education-system'.

Even the word 'education', ONCE MEANT, 'to-draw-out', as in to-draw-out the POTENTIAL from WITHIN 'one' or from WITHIN 'ALL', but this definition was 'quickly' replaced with an 'education' system which TELLS 'you', human beings, what 'you' WILL LEARN, and WILL SAY, WHEN TESTED, from which 'you' WILL BE 'MARKED', (forevermore?), and/or RIDICULED FOR IF 'you' do NOT re-repeat what 'we', "teachers", have been TOLD is true, and TOLD that 'we' MUST TEACH 'you' ALSO, and AS WELL.
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm Is that how you summon the energy?
'i' CERTAINLY DO NOT 'summon' 'this energy'. As 'i' was just saying, 'i' would MUCH PREFER to be doing OTHER 'things', with OTHER people, as well as resting and sleeping, then being here, writing. BUT, there is a DRIVE WITHIN 'me', which is SUPPLYING ALL of 'this Energy', and which will NOT let 'me' stop. Which, at times, can be feel VERY 'frustrating', 'annoying', and even VERY 'saddening' because of the 'outcast' 'feeling' that can come with 'this'. But, 'i' ALSO KNOW what the GOAL IS, EXACTLY, and that what 'i' am doing here is, ultimately, what IS the BEST and Right thing to DO.

So, 'i' CERTAINLY do NOT 'summon' 'the energy', and, at times, REALLY just wish 'it' would PISS OFF and leave 'me' the FUCK ALONE. But then again 'i' WAKE UP to thy Self, and REMEMBER NOTHING REALLY is about 'me', AT ALL.

That is, 'i' am just a VERY insignificant LITTLE part, of the WHOLE, whose 'job', and 'purpose', it IS is to just HELP in MAKING 'things' BETTER for EVERY 'thing', as One.
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm I mean, isn't it funny. Here are folks abstracting about energy, and here you have the secret of summoning extraordinary energy, in demonstration.
I am FAR MORE ENLIGHTENED here NOW that 'you' have been and are NOTICING and SEEING 'things', which I had NOT even YET become AWARE OF.

'i' can be, and on many occasions have been, so tired and falling asleep, but when 'i' start reading in this forum can stay awake for HOURS MORE. As 'you' have NOTICED the Energy Source is HERE, WITHIN ALL, which, as 'you' have SO Rightly have POINTED OUT, through 'your' QUESTIONING, and CURIOSITY, and which 'i' am NOW NOTICING FAR MORE, from ANSWERING Honestly, that this Energy Source, which IS ALL-WAYS READY, ALL-READY, WITH-IN ALL 'things' is ALL-SO READY to NOT just be 'tapped into' but is RE-LEASED when what is being doing is for what IS Truly GOOD and Right.

Although when those who are doing BAD or Wrong can also 'tap into' this Energy Source, and use it for what their PASSION IS, in those cases 'the driver' is 'them', the person, USING the Energy Source to get what 'they' WANT for their OWN GREEDY and/or SELFISH desires and reasons, but this 'drive' and GREEDINESS will NEVER last. However, when what is being done is for the GOOD and Right of ALL, then it is NOT 'the person' who is 'driving' 'this' along, it is thee One and ONLY True Self, thee God, thee MORE THAN 'us', (or whatever else It IS, which is BIGGER than ALL of 'us', human beings, even combined) who is THEE DRIVER, and thee One who WILL SUPPLY an INFINITE or UNLIMITED Source of Energy, for 'us', just 'mere mortals', and people, to help 'us' ACHIEVE our purpose and REAL reason for being HERE.
Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:31 pm Your insights on this topic, by way of addressing my angle of understanding, would be invaluable to posterity (as opposed to posterior). :wink:
The IN-SIGHTS from EVERY one, on ALL topics, is what IS in-valuable, or what IS Truly valuable with-in, for ALL, future, people, FOREVER MORE.

'i' am but ONLY just one of 'them', or just one of 'you'.

What is SEEN from WITH-IN ALL of 'us', and which is AGREED UPON and ACCEPTED by ALL, as One, is thee FORE-SIGHT for ALL, future, generations to-come, to make life and living BETTER for ALL, as One.

The IN-SIGHTS WITH-IN ALL and EVERY one come from thee One and ONLY Tutor WITH-IN, namely, thee Spirit in ALL of 'you' one, that is; the Spiritual One, or IN-Tuition, thee One and ONLY Tutor, also KNOWN as S.A.G.E, thee one Spirit, Allah, God, and Enlightenment, or thee Enlightened One.

It is from the Light WITH-IN ALL of 'us', thee EN-LIGHTENED-One, where thee Energy Source ILLUMINATES, which SHINES thee LIGHT on thee Truth, and thee Way, that is; Thee Right PATH in Life.

But do NOT let 'me' TELL 'you' 'this'. Thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE KNOWING IS with-IN ALL of 'you'. Thee Guider, and Teacher, is TELLING 'you' what IS True and Right in Life, ALWAYS, and in ALL WAYS, 'you' just have to be OPEN to LISTENING and HEARING 'THIS'.

The 'key' that OPENS the 'doors' to ALL-OF-THIS, which UNLOCKS ALL of the 'MYSTERIES', is just 'Honesty', Itself. And, NOT the so-called 'honesty' that 'you', adult human beings, have been TAUGHT to USE, but the 'Honesty' that ALL children HAVE, or ONCE HAD. That is; ABSOLUTE Truth AND Honesty.

Absolute Honesty IS 'the key' that OPENS the doors to ALL of Life's, ONCE, 'mysteries'.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:42 pm The Big Question is * ...

What guides powerful universal energy, energy that is powerful enough to subsume the identity of self-concept, so that the energy spontaneously, organically, non-conceptually, steps where the weight of truth does not cause harm?

* which accounts for the large formatting ...
What creates ALL 'energy', I think it will be found is just the physical particles 'bumping into' or 'reacting' with each other. See, thee Universe was NOT 'created', from neither no thing NOR some thing else, and then just left to its own devices. The Universe IS IN Creation, ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE, and ALWAYS IS. The process from physical 'things' interacting with 'themselves', causes a REACTION, which is just expressed as EVERY action causes a reaction, with EVERY re-action just being ANOTHER action, which obviously causing ANOTHER REACTION, and this One ETERNAL ALWAYS CONTINUAL REACTION is just CREATION, Itself, ALWAYS EVOLVING into 'action' or 'Its Self', NOW.

The 'space' between and around physical 'matter' ALLOWS 'matter' to MOVE and INTERACT with 'itself', which is an ALWAYS CONTINUAL Self-guiding, Self-creating, or Self-causing, REACTION process, which ALWAYS is Creating UNIVERSAL POWER or Energy, which is what is ALWAYS ALLOWING an ALWAYS EVOLVING, or CHANGING, NEW form-ation of Its Self.

WHAT 'creates' and 'causes' powerful universal energy is physical 'matter', but WHO 'guides' the 'energy' that is powerful enough to subsume the identity of self-concept and steps where the weight of truth does NOT cause ANY harm, is just the 'energy' that comes from thee Spirit, with-IN ALL 'matter', or with-in 'you' all. That is; thee Spirit(with-in)-u-al One. Which is just thee One who KNOWS thee Truth of ALL 'things'.

See, when one just TELLS the ABSOLUTE Truth, then ANY false, wrong, or incorrect 'concept' just FALLS or DIMINISHES AWAY

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm
Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:05 pm
Re the truth thing - I honestly think we as humans have lost faith in each other telling our experiences since there are so many charlatans out there. I see no reason for her or many of these people to fabricate this stuff, they appear genuine to me.
People exaggerate some things and underplay others when they are telling their stories; that's just what people do.
It was completely mental, how else can we perceive anything than with our conscious mind. While watching the video, and analysing based on my own comprehension of the attributes of God, the main one being that it has access to every atom within our brain.
But whatever is going on in your brain during an altered state of consciousness, don't you think the most likely source of the activity is you? Surely it would make more sense to completely eliminate that probability before considering more fanciful explanations involving God.
So when she saw images around the room while she laid in hospital bed, God was projecting those images to within her brain.
I don't understand why you think that more likely than it simply being the woman's brain creating the images, and the perceived experience.
Nah, I'm sick of this short-sighted crap from atheists.
The demand for a vomit emoji is growing. :) It's a bit unfair to describe a failure to see something that isn't there as short sightedness. :?
Going to have to sound extremely condescending, but truly you've got no idea.

If you had gnosis of God's existence AND if you knew without a shadow of doubt that the below attributes are accurate you'd understand more accurately about this woman and how she could experience what she did. That also goes for others with spiritual experiences and the fascinating reincarnation stories I have been watching.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
What does this even MEAN "attofishpi", EXACTLY?

That there is some ENTITY somewhere, of NO actual 'description' other than 'it' has some ABILITY to control what each and EVERY human being PERCEIVES, AT EACH and EVERY MOMENT?

WHY do 'you' PERCEIVE 'this' to be the case, and, HOW could this even be a POSSIBILITY?

Also, WHY does this so-called 'entity' MAKE 'you', "attofishpi' PERCEIVE some 'thing' COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from EACH and EVERY OTHER human being?

WHY would some 'entity' even be BOTHERED doing this? WHAT possible reason could there be for MAKING EACH and EVERY human being that EVER existed PERCEIVE DIFFERENT 'things'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
But 'you', adult human beings, who 'you' have SEPARATED and LABELED as 'woman' AND 'man' do NOT even have these so-called 'mind' 'things'.

Let alone there being some 'thing', which has the ability to KNOW absolutely EVERY thing within these NON existing 'things'.
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
WHY did this so-called 'entity' or 'IT' MAKE 'you' PERCEIVE this Truly ABSURD and RIDICULOUS PERCEPTION to 'you' and NOT "others"?

And, WHY did that 'thing' MAKE 'us' PERCEIVE 'you' as being 'bonkers', 'looney', or INSANE for PERCEIVING what 'you' do here?

WHAT ACTUAL PURPOSE would there be for doing this, to 'us'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
Was it just a COINCIDENCE that this 'thing' formed supposed 'key words' within the ONLY language that 'you' know and speak, and NOT within ANY other language?

And, what do 'you' base the words 'common protocol for communication' on, EXACTLY?

Also, what do 'you' ACTUALLY mean with the words 'common protocol for communication'?

Furthermore, WHY did this 'thing' make 'you' PERCEIVE 'things' this way here?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
What are 'you' on about here?

WHY did this 'thing' make 'you' PERCEIVE 'things' here, the way 'you' do? What would be the ACTUAL PURPOSE for doing this?

What do 'you' even mean by the use of the word 'appear' here?

1. IF what 'you' perceive as 'matter' is NOT 'matter', then what is 'it', EXACTLY?

2. IF 'matter' is NOT ALWAYS 'morphing', constantly anyway, then WHY would some 'entity' want to make what PERCEIVES to be 'matter', APPEAR to 'morph'?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
HOW MANY 'realities' has this 'entity thing' MADE 'you' PERCEIVE there is?

And, HOW does 'your' 'reality' DIFFER, EXACTLY, from "other's" 'reality'? And, how would 'you' KNOW, for sure?
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT is KARMIC.
What does 'KARMIC' even mean, or refer to, to 'you', EXACTLY?

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm - IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
WHY?

WHAT would the PURPOSE of doing this be for, EXACTLY?

Also, WHY did this 'entity thing' MAKE 'you' PLACE these ATTRIBUTES of God, while at the EXACT SAME time MAKING "others" PLACE different ATTRIBUTES
of God? While ALSO MAKING some BELIEVE ABSOLUTELY that there is NO such thing as God anyway?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:37 pm
Lacewing wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:23 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:28 am Hi Lacewing, I thought of you while watching this video for some reason (I am still watching it)..

I never used to be open that much to accounts such as these, but since all my own experiences I am VERY open to hearing what others have to say. I am finding the stories of children recounting stuff from their past lives rather convincing too, but this one re NDE resonates with this thread title..
Thanks Atto. I watched the video and saw intriguing things throughout it... despite the woman talking very, very fast... good god!

Some of the things she described were things I've experienced. Not just during my own NDE, but also during walking meditation with eyes open. Which reminds me... the other day my eyes were closed as I was laying in bed in the dark, and my 'vision' was filled with a light so blindingly brilliant that I had the idea I should close my eyes... but they were already closed. :lol:

I think we have access to so much more than the mundane here in our Earthly lives, and I think people will frame that (and try to make sense of that) with whatever framework they believe in, if that suits them to do so. That woman said she had always believed in God, so her belief was woven into her experience. My own experiences did not have any idea of God woven into them.

I think there's value in noticing the insights minus the imprint of our human beliefs (if we're capable of doing that). For example, if that woman did not believe in God, I think she still would have had the same fantastic experience... like I did... and she would have framed it differently. Likewise, if she was of a different culture, or a time period BC, she would frame it differently. So, the fascinating thing to me is that we can experience being 'beyond ourselves'. We can see things and know things, and we do not need to assign it to anyone or anything in particular.
Yes you are right re how we interpret based on our pre-existing concepts- but perhaps also this entity projects to us to a certain extent based on some of those concepts.
WHY do 'you' say here, 'perhaps'?

Are 'you' NOT SURE what ACTUALLY happens here?

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 pm
attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:36 pm

Going to have to sound extremely condescending, but truly you've got no idea.

If you had gnosis of God's existence AND if you knew without a shadow of doubt that the below attributes are accurate you'd understand more accurately about this woman and how she could experience what she did. That also goes for others with spiritual experiences and the fascinating reincarnation stories I have been watching.

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed key words within the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
I'm pretty old now, Fishy, but none of my experience of being on this earth has given me the slightest hint that any of the above might be the case. Therefore, I can only conclude that it very probably isn't. You have arrived at your conclusions because of you own experience, so I'm sure you will understand that I have arrived at mine via the same process.
I understand and respect that Harbal. The thing is it appears that you truly have to have at least some spiritual belief for this entity to provide further insight.

My best friend (a woman) reminds me a lot of Lacewing with what I see as an alternative view of the universe in a spiritual way, and she also has loads of experiences. So when we talk, and I talk about God and even talk about it like it has an AI at the ultimate behest - she is happy to hear me interpretting some of her experiences from my POV - even though, similarly to LW, she doesn't refer to this being as God.

So you're old. I hope you are not just auto reincarnated but at least meet a sage or two on your passing. I told my Mum to kick the my sage in bollocks if she meets him (I was indicated she did lol) Mum passed 22/2/22 at about 2am - not sure Y all the twooooss
HOW, EXACTLY, was it indicated to 'you' that your mom was able to kick some, or 'your' OWN personal, 'sage' on the ass?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age to Walker wrote: ...
That’s quite fascinating, Age. Very interesting, truly. I read every word and got the meaning behind the words, and you make a lot of sense. Well said. Now that I think of it, I had to glance back to see if you used caps. I didn’t know those things about the meaning of education, and I'll verify if I ever use it, SOP.

First thoughts after reading:

- Energy can be a master, or a servant. A servant properly fulfilling the role can be summoned, and does not disturb one’s peace.

- Total freedom is highly over-rated. I have found that clarity is found in constraint, for then mind is forced to transcend constraint to be free.

- The greatest constraint, the greatest limitation, provides the greatest opportunity to be free.

- For instance, take soccer, or what folks sometimes call “football.” Ahem. You can’t use your hands in soccer. That’s the extent of my expertise concerning that particular display of precision. What’s up with that? Why does the goal keeper get to use his hands? Talk about a limitation for the rest of the team. No wonder the score is so low. Good grief. Why impose the limitation? Make the goal keeper stand on his hands to defend. There are probably plenty who are capable.

- Well for the rest of the team, due to the limitation of no arms you can move a ball more efficiently than with your arms, simply by using your most powerful muscles, which are from the waist down. You are able to conserve the torso energy for breathing and balance for those legs. Thus, high level soccer play transcends the limiting Rule of No Hands, to actually achieve the most effective energy transference with the least energy expenditure, simply by not obstructing the design of the human form in motion, which can be confused with the design in stillness.

- When perfected, the limitation of no hands will also achieve with a wink, what all the energy of hand waving and word play will not achieve, if the lights are low and the mood is right. :wink: Just kidding, but you get the point.

- Energy transcends rules, limits, and limitations when the body is free to move as designed, and the elegance of kicking a ball with precision is found in the display of energy efficiency, when measured against some amazing displays of physics.

Post by Age »

That probably explains it. I don't think I have a "spiritual" bone in my body. To be honest, I don't even think I completely understand what the term, spiritual, means.
The word 'spirit' infers or at least implies some sort of non visible or non physical 'thing', like the word 'soul' also does.

Now, the only 'things' that I know of in relation to human beings, which are non physical or at least non visible are 'thoughts', 'emotions', and the 'Mind'.

The 'thoughts' and 'emotions' within a visible physical human body are fleeting and belong to each individual body. To 'me', these two non visible 'things' are what the 'person' or 'self' word refer to, and what the 'soul' word refers to also. These non visible 'things' are unique and/or individual to the body, in which they live, reside, or belong to. So, these 'things' only begin, when an individual and unique human body begins, and do not exist anymore, that is; in new ones form, when the body stops breathing and stops pumping blood anymore.

The 'Mind', however, to 'me' is WITHIN and/or RESIDES within EVERY physical body (of matter, from the smallest to the largest), and it IS thee 'Mind', of which there is ONLY One, is the very 'Thing' that ALLOWS human beings to always be ABLE TO LEARN, UNDERSTAND, and REASON something MORE or ANEW. It is also from this ALWAYS Truly OPEN Mind where human beings have the ABILITY TO ALWAYS IMAGINE and LEARN HOW to CREATE something NEW or MORE.

As the word 'Spirit', down through the generations, has been attributed to a HIGHER POWER, a GOD-like 'Thing', or some sort of ENLIGHTENMENT or Spiritual Enlightenment, then the word 'Spirit', to 'me' just means or refers to that 'Thing', which is said to KNOW Everything, which by the way could ONLY be ACHIEVE through a Truly OPEN Mind, and through ALL KNOWLEDGE being stored SOMEWHERE.

Anyway, the word 'spiritual', to 'me', just refers to that INVISIBLE part WITHIN 'us', physical things, that is ABLE to LEARN, UNDERSTAND, REASON, and KNOW 'things', as One. Or, WHERE 'enlightenment' COMES FROM, like in the phrase - Spiritual Enlightenment.

Meanwhile, the word 'soul', to 'me', just refers to that INVISIBLE part WITHIN 'us', physical human bodies or things, that makes 'us', the 'person' or the 'self' that 'we' are, INDIVIDUALLY. That, unique and individual, 'thinking' part of A human being, to 'me', is just the individually unique 'soul, person, or self', which just lives, dwells, or resides WITHIN a visibly seen physical human body.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:56 pm

Well, I was never big on the concept and saw it as a bit wishy-washy...and since running into God since 1997, well, this entity is FAR more clinical - just like an AI running the construct to what we perceive of reality.

So for me to permit myself to use the term 'spiritual' I see it as comprehending that there is an intelligence behind the makeup of the universe.
And, WHERE INTELLIGENCE is FOUND IS, LITERALLY, WITHIN thee Truly OPEN Mind. Which IS 'behind', or more correctly 'within' the makeup/physicality of the Universe.

God, to 'me', in the physical sense, is the visible, IN CREATION, Universe.

God, to 'me', in the spiritual sense, is the invisible, KNOWING, or Creator, Universe.

The word 'intelligence' means or refers to; the ABILITY to learn, understand, AND reason. Which, REALLY, and LITERALLY, can ONLY come from thee Truly OPEN Mind.

However, in the days when this was being written, the word 'intelligence' was very commonly confused with, or mistaken with, the word 'intellect. Which means and refers to some 'thing' completely DIFFERENT.

The word 'intellect' refers to only 'that', which has ALREADY been obtained or grasped as 'knowledge'. Whereas, the word 'intelligence' refers just to the ABILITY to keep LEARNING and GRASPING, or OBTAINING, MORE KNOWLEDGE. And, obviously, if one BELIEVES that they have ALREADY OBTAINED/GRASPED the truth of some 'thing', then they are NOT ABLE to KEEP LEARNING and OBTAINING/GRASPING MORE KNOWLEDGE about that 'thing'
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:02 pm
That’s quite fascinating, Age. Very interesting, truly. I read every word and got the meaning behind the words, and you make a lot of sense.
Creep. :?
- The greatest constraint, the greatest limitation, provides the greatest opportunity to be free.

- For instance, take soccer, or what folks sometimes call “football.” Ahem. You can’t use your hands in soccer. That’s the extent of my expertise concerning that particular display of precision. What’s up with that? Why does the goal keeper get to use his hands? Talk about a limitation for the rest of the team. No wonder the score is so low. Good grief. Why impose the limitation? Make the goal keeper stand on his hands to defend. There are probably plenty who are capable.

- Well for the rest of the team, due to the limitation of no arms you can move a ball more efficiently than with your arms, simply by using your most powerful muscles, which are from the waist down. You are able to conserve the torso energy for breathing and balance for those legs. Thus, high level soccer play transcends the limiting Rule of No Hands, to actually achieve the most effective energy transference with the least energy expenditure, simply by not obstructing the design of the human form in motion, which can be confused with the design in stillness.
Your stupidity seems to be completely free of constraint, Walker, and takes full advantage of that freedom to express itself.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:40 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:07 pm
But, just out of curiosity, WHY do 'you' write SOME words in little letters and OTHER words in capital letters, and SOME words starting with capital letters and OTHER words NOT starting with capital letters, when NOT starting a sentence?
But 'brains', usually, only hurt with cold, or if eating ice cream to quick.

Thinking about the words written in that 'thing' you posted does NOT 'hurt' the brain within this head.

What was written, BESIDES NOT answering the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed and asked to 'you', AT ALL, was just NONSENSICAL and ABSURD to say the least, and just ANOTHER ATTEMPT at DEFLECTION and/or DISTRACTION some might say.

Post by Age »

Belinda wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:44 pm

'Spiritual' is often used meaning vaguely religious with doubts. 'Spiritual' also seems to stand for ontological mixed with passionate or affectionate expression. The latter seems to me what Lacewing is like in her posts.

Is there ANY one who does NOT agree that the 'meaning' of a word is given or comes with, or IS, its social use?

Which, by the way, AGAIN, comes with and from AGREEMENT, and ACCEPTANCE.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal to Walker wrote:...
Now Harbal, don't be mean. You need to get over that to see the light.

I know it sounds unfair, but that's the way it works.