All is energy / God is energy

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

All is energy / God is energy

Post by Lacewing »

Everything is energy...continually changing and consciously manifesting into countless forms.

The many stories that we human beings make up based on human limitation and fear, which we try to apply to the 'infinite all-that-is', make no sense! There can be peace in considering that 'god/divine' energy is the energy within and throughout all which we can never be separated from. We are part of countless manifestations of energy: conscious, flowing, circulating.

We are not limited to (nor prisoners of) the dark and dense world and stories created by men, based on divisiveness and fear and separation from a god. We can manifest light, as countless beings do regardless of their spiritual affiliations or none at all. It's a natural potential of energy. If we put our intention toward being more conscious, rather than defending our identity and stories, how/what might we manifest?

Here's a short little video (one of many) that describes how all is energy, consciously manifesting in countless ways, which human beings assign different names to.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=g ... &FORM=VIRE
Walker

Re: All is energy / God is energy

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:07 pm Everything is energy...continually changing and consciously manifesting into countless forms.
That sounds like sufficient rationale for learning about how energy relates to consciousness of one's moment-to-moment existence.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:54 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:07 pm Everything is energy...continually changing and consciously manifesting into countless forms.
That sounds like sufficient rationale for learning about how energy relates to consciousness of one's moment-to-moment existence.
What's your method?
Walker

Post by Walker »

That's not appropriate or relevant under these conditions, Lacewing. But focus on energy is the way to go. Think about it. No matter what field of endeavour, energy is what's most important. It was either Picasso or his mother who said that if he had gone into the military he would have been a general, but he went into painting and became Picasso. Tremendous energy. Same with anyone else who so shines. If you've ever met such a person, they practically vibrate.

That's not to say the lesser known are any less imbued.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:11 pm That's not appropriate or relevant under these conditions, Lacewing. But focus on energy is the way to go. Think about it. No matter what field of endeavour, energy is what's most important. It was either Picasso or his mother who said that if he had gone into the military he would have been a general, but he went into painting and became Picasso. Tremendous energy. Same with anyone else who so shines. If you've ever met such a person, they practically vibrate.

Yep. Tremendous energy. Often directed into pursuits and beliefs that cater to identity and delusion with intoxicating power. Being utterly mad with it, even.

What exactly are 'these conditions' you refer to, by the way.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:07 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:11 pm That's not appropriate or relevant under these conditions, Lacewing. But focus on energy is the way to go. Think about it. No matter what field of endeavour, energy is what's most important. It was either Picasso or his mother who said that if he had gone into the military he would have been a general, but he went into painting and became Picasso. Tremendous energy. Same with anyone else who so shines. If you've ever met such a person, they practically vibrate.

Yep. Tremendous energy. Often directed into pursuits and beliefs that cater to identity and delusion with intoxicating power. Being utterly mad with it, even.

What exactly are 'these conditions' you refer to, by the way.
Oh now, don't be mean. Trust me to be sincere with your thoughts.
When given a chance I'm not like those other guys. :D

The conditions are where misinterpretations of my behavior would put an unfavourable light upon others.
I am just a simple practitioner of energy, which is specific enough.

How about you? What is your method?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:07 pm All is energy / God is energy
Pantheism!
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:54 pm I am just a simple practitioner of energy, which is specific enough.
Me too...natural-born energy practitioner and ongoing student in the ever-present moment. :)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:11 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:07 pm All is energy / God is energy
Pantheism!
Probably so, in many aspects...but I like to actively contemplate the implications and potential of that.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

I'm pretty sure that there is such a thing as energy.
SO that would mean I am not an atheist?
Else what would I add to the water for my hot water bottle tonight.

What I do not understand is why you would want to confuse things by calling the heat in my tea, god. when there is a perfectly good word for it already.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:44 am I'm pretty sure that there is such a thing as energy.

What I do not understand is why you would want to confuse things by calling the heat in my tea, god. when there is a perfectly good word for it already.
If I say 'God' on this forum, it's to make a point about that idea. I, personally, do not call anything 'God'. I'm not even sure I like saying 'divine or universal energy'...but I'm not sure what terminology to use. What would you call the genderless energy (unconvoluted by man) that pulses through every particle including your tea? 8)
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Is Hans Wilheim a New Age Mystic?
What would you call the genderless energy (unconvoluted by man) that pulses through every particle including your tea?
Is this something Hans writes or is it from Deepak?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:44 am I'm pretty sure that there is such a thing as energy.

If I say 'God' on this forum, it's to make a point about that idea. I, personally, do not call anything 'God'. I'm not even sure I like saying 'divine or universal energy'...but I'm not sure what terminology to use. What would you call the genderless energy (unconvoluted by man) that pulses through every particle including your tea? 8)
Well, if it is just energy and has no discernible intelligence probably best not to call it God. :wink:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:26 am
Lacewing wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 am
Well, if it is just energy and has no discernible intelligence probably best not to call it God. :wink:
Doesn't it take consciousness or intelligence (as I mentioned in the opening post) to create vast manifestations out of particles? It just doesn't need to be a separate, distinctive being that does it.
Last edited by Lacewing on Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

reasonvemotion wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:02 am Is Hans Wilheim a New Age Mystic?
What would you call the genderless energy (unconvoluted by man) that pulses through every particle including your tea?
Is this something Hans writes or is it from Deepak?
It's just what I said. I have no idea if they've said similarly.