Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:15 pm
If 'you' do NOT YET KNOW, then just SAY SO. 'We' MIGHT be able to HELP 'you'.
Stop trying to justify what you messed up, by saying suicide is a way out of ones feeling stuck in life.

Saying that does not help anyone, actually, because anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence already knows it's perfectly normal and really ok to feel whatever you are feeling, and that these feelings does not mean one must resort to a way of snuffing out these perfectly normal feelings, by desperately searching for a way out of their life just because they are daring enough to admit they have these feelings to another person, and are not afraid of making themselves vulnerable, where they can be manipulated by another persons idea as to how to deal with their feelings.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:34 pm
'I' found just being thee True Self, ALONE, far MORE REWARDING, FAR MORE SATISFYING, and FAR MORE LOVING.

BUT, if by being "your" 'self', which is a CONTRADICTION OF TERMS

WHY do 'you' 'try to' speak FOR ALL "others", based solely upon only how 'you' 'think' and/or 'feel'?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:46 amIf one is KNOWING of a 'way out', then the 'feeling' of 'being stuck' would, logically, VANISH or DISAPPEAR. Although one may CHOOSE to REMAIN 'feeling stuck', in whatever 'it' is that they 'feel "stuck" within'. But, IF one 'feels stuck' IN some place, which they KNOW how to 'get out of', then, again, HOW could they, still, 'feel stuck'?
No, the feeling of 'being stuck' would not magically disappear or vanish, using the logic that the knowledge of suicide is a way out.
So, WHAT is 'it', EXACTLY, that is KEEPING 'you' 'feeling stuck' in Life?

But I NEVER mentioned 'magically'. I also NEVER asked 'you' a 'Yes' NOR 'No' question.

With 'knowledge' POWER can come. POWER to REMOVE 'feelings' like 'feeling stuck'. But, again, 'you' are absolutely FREE to 'think' or 'feel' absolutely ANY WAY that 'you' would like or want.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm People are allowed to feel what they want,
I AGREE VERY MUCH SO.

So, 'you' are absolutely FREE to LOVE or HATE Life. As an adult human being the CHOICE is 'yours' ALONE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm if they want to feel like life is hell or heaven that's up to them and no one elses business.
Feeling that life is hell doesn't mean the feeler feels would automatically think about suicided as to the only way out of their feelings.
NO one said otherwise.

And, feeling that Life is hell is NOT the feeling that DRIVES people to suicide anyway. The feeling of some thing else IS what DRIVES people to suicide.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm Some people who feel like life is hell already know that suicide is not going to be a way out because there will always be other people still alive who are also feeling that life is hell, because if this feeling of hell is known at all, then it will be known to all knowers when that knowing becomes known to them too.
To me, this sounds like 'you' are 'trying to' some thing, but even 'you' do NOT YET KNOW what 'it' is.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm So as long as there is just one feeler on this earth feeling like life is hell....that feeling is never going to be snuffed out, so what the heck is the use of suicide?
But IF there is JUST 'one' 'feeler' feeling like life is hell, and this 'feeler' is NOT living ANYMORE, then HOW is the 'feeling like life is hell', supposedly, NOT so-called 'snuffed out'?

If the ONLY 'one' who 'feels' like that is NOT around ANYMORE, then HOW could that 'feeling' STILL be around?

WHERE is that 'feeling', EXACTLY, or WHO has that 'feeling', NOW?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm And why not just stop making feeling people in the first place so they would not have to become known about the idea of suicide as a way out of their feelings that are not really there except as a belief, a belief you say you haven't got anyway?
But 'feelings' ARE THERE/HERE, while 'beliefs' do NOT HAVE TO be THERE/HERE.

See, as a sentient human being, 'feelings' DO EXIST. They are, literally, a part of who and what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY.

However, there is NO need to BELIEVE IN some things NOR to BELIEVE that some things are true, or false.

And, 'feelings' can CERTAINLY be 'felt', which makes them ACTUALLY THERE, or HERE, and they CERTAINLY do NOT exist as a belief. In fact NO belief is necessary to 'feel' 'feelings'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:57 pm

KNOWING the 'way out' of Life DOES DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in Life. Just like KNOWING the 'way out' of an unwanted marriage or partnership CAN DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in an unwanted marriage or partnership.
Well I wouldn't recommend this way out of a marriage where the couple have had children together, I mean what message does that send out to the children.

It's sending the message that it's ok children, if ever you are feeling stuck in life, then you can just get out by selfishly warranting what you once wanted as now being unwanted, and trash it in the bin like it does not matter one iota, and move on with the life you really want, or you can just kill yourself, that would be a way out too.

Seems like that's not being a good role model for children.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:46 pmSee, as a sentient human being, 'feelings' DO EXIST. They are, literally, a part of who and what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY.
So the feeling of being stuck is ok then.

No need to poisit an idea to not allow it to be...by suggesting one should know there is a way to suppress those ok feelings....suicide being one of the permanent suppressants in your opinion.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:47 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:18 pm"dontaskme" writes as though there is absolutely NO way AT ALL out of 'feeling stuck'.

I was just SHOWING and PROVING otherwise.

OBVIOUSLY, if one 'feels STUCK', then this is ONLY BECAUSE they do NOT YET KNOW of a 'way out'.
I'm sorry, but your comment is just a pile of poo. You are now basically saying that to know of a way out, is the way to snuff out the feeling of being stuck,
What do 'you' mean by, 'You are now ...'?

I have been, basically, saying what you wrote here ALL ALONG.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm and one must never ever need to feel this way
I NEVER even thought NOR said NOR suggested that one MUST NEVER EVER need to 'feel' absolutely ANY way.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm if they already know of a way out, and because of this known knowledge that there is a way out, then the idea of being stuck would never have been an experience for them..
AGAIN, 'being stuck' IS DIFFERENT FROM 'feeling stuck'.

Also, OF COURSE, just ALREADY KNOWING of a 'way out' does NOT prevent one from 'being stuck'. For example, I could have ALREADY KNOWN of a 'way out' of a now capsized ship that I am currently in, but there CERTAINLY does NOT necessitate that will NEVER 'be stuck', NOR even NEVER 'feel stuck', for fleeting moments.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm And that unless that knowledge that there is a way out is available to them, then they will remain stuck because they have no idea of a way not to feel stuck.
'Remaining stuck' is NOT necessarily related to 'feeling stuck'. Continually ADDING MORE words ONLY CONFUSES things FURTHER HERE, well for some of 'you' anyway. What 'you' said just here is to convoluted for me to bother with, for now. BUT, I WILL come back to this if ANY one would like me to.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm
And so if they have no way of ever knowing they are stuck, then they will be stuck forever until they realise they can unstick their stuck.
'you' LOVE to PLAY WITH WORDS hey "dontaskme'?

Oh, and by the way, if one has absolutely NO WAY AT ALL of EVER KNOWING that they 'are stuck', then that is just ANOTHER MATTER of the MANY MATTERS, which 'you' have ADDED HERE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm You are basically implying that there is a way out of feeling one's perfectly normal human feelings.....
But I am NOT just 'implying' this. I KNOW EXACTLY this WAY of how to do this.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm by superimposing upon those normal feelings, that the feelings are just not really there when there is knowledge that there is a way out of them by denying the feelings exist at all.
LOL The speed, the ease, and the way 'you' can MISINTERPRET, and MISCONSTRUE 'things', and then ADD completely IRRELEVANT 'things' INTO THE MIX here is quite amazing to observe, "dontaskme".

Oh, and by the way, I have NEVER even thought what 'you' just wrote and said here, let alone EVER suggested them.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm That's synonymous to the suicide reference ....as being a permanent end to an imaginary problem.
AGAIN, ALL of this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to do with absolutely ANY thing that I have said and wrote here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm And by knowing that those feelings are not really there, is the way out....Well, that is an absurd thing to say actually, because saying there is a way out of feeling stuck is like saying there is a way out of THINKING it in the first place.
Although 'your' CONCLUSION might be true and right, the words that 'you' USED to get THERE have been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I have SAID, nor wrote.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm Now, just explain to the reader Age...HOW it is possible that there is a way out of thinking and feeling anything at all?
1. In a coma.

2. While asleep.

3. When unconscious.

4. After the body stops breathing and stops pumping blood, or, in other words, after you' are, what 'you', people, call, 'dead'.

5. When consciously NOT thinking and NOT feeling.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:24 pm unless you were DEAD...which is synonymous to the suicide reference...right?
NO.

'you', human beings, can 'DIE',
WITHOUT committing 'suicide'.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:50 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 pm
But what is this 'IT', which 'you' speaketh of here?
I ALREADY KNOW what 'It' IS.
But I NEVER asked if 'you' ALREADY KNEW what 'it' IS.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, I asked 'you';
What is this 'IT', which 'you' speak of here?

And now that 'you' are CLAIMING that 'you' ALREADY KNOW what 'it' IS, 'you' would probably have absolutely NO trouble AT ALL in telling us what 'it' IS, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:50 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 pmIs it REALLY?
Yes it is, really.

I ALREADY KNOW what 'It' IS.
'you' ALREADY KNOW what 'what' IS?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:50 pm What really pisses me off more than anything is when someone tells you, you can always commit suicide if you feel bad about life, just for even daring to have dark and negative thoughts about being alive, as if those feelings were strictly forbidden to enter the human psychology ever.
REALLY?

Well considering that ABSOLUTELY NO one AT ALL has even suggested such a thing here, let alone TELLING 'you' such a thing here, 'you' INFORMING 'us' that when someone tells you this that it really pisses you off would be a completely and utterly WASTE OF TIME, do 'you' NOT think?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:14 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:34 pm'I' found just being thee True Self, ALONE, far MORE REWARDING, FAR MORE SATISFYING, and FAR MORE LOVING.
Being true to oneself, being the true self is giving oneself the permission to feel all emotion, be it good or bad, negative or positive, and to know that it is all I am,
To know 'what is' ALL 'I' am?

Are 'you' at least ABLE TO inform 'us' of this?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:14 pm and that the human cannot be only a one sided psyche, that favors one state over another. And that emotion and feelings cannot be rejected in favor of something more favorable, else an imbalance would occur that would not be in sync or phase with the natural nature that is human psychology. Giving permission to be human and all the faults that come with being human, the pest included is the true self.
WHERE is this PRESUMPTION that the True Self is 'human' coming from, EXACTLY?

WHAT are 'you' BASING this PRESUMPTION from, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:14 pm There is no other self than the true self.
Which IS who and/or what, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:14 pm There is no such self as being a MORE loving and more satisfying and rewarding self....There is here only THE ONE TRUE LOVE expressing itself as everything to itself and for itself only.
But the 'self', which uses the label "dontaskme", CLAIMS that there is FAR MORE HATE, PAIN, and SUFFERING in Life than there is LOVE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:14 pm Only the Ego wants more rewards, and more loving, and more satisfaction, because enough is never enough for the ego, and is how greed and selfishness is propagated...and yet even this, is a perfect expression of the true self.
Is that the 'true self' that HATES or LOVES Life, Itself?

AND, WISHING one was NEVER BORN implies a GREAT DEAL of NOT being satisfied, and thus WANTING MORE, like MORE REWARDS, MORE LOVING, and MORE SATISFACTION. Which would then imply that the one who WANTS that is ONLY 'the ego', correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:08 pm
'you', human beings, can 'DIE',
WITHOUT committing 'suicide'.
Then no need to reference the suicide notion.

Also, to die without dying is to not be bothered about what one feels anymore.

And is why I do not bother about feeling like life is a bucket of shit, or that someone might think that belief that life is a bucket of shit makes me seem as if I am a depressed person when I'm actually not except when those feelings of depression arise to which I usually welcome in and say hi to them because I reject no feeling or ever attempt to suppress it.

People seem to like projecting their own feelings and thoughts and emotions and ideas as though they belonged to other people, this I have worked out years ago as a normal human trait.

Adults can do that Age, they too can know the things you know about what it is you think you know.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:57 pmIt is just the ONLY 'way out' of Life is either WAITING or SUICIDE. While there can be MANY WAYS 'out of' a tunnel, cave, unwanted marriage, or partnership.
But originally, you hadn't mentioned the cave and tunnel way out...you only mentioned the suicide way out.
AND, originally you had NOT mentioned what 'you' are 'now'. But this is just the way DISCUSSIONS WORK. Fortunately or unfortunately. Depending on THE WAY one LOOKS AT and SEES 'things'.

FURTHER or MORE 'things' get mentioned, along the way.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm And now that you have seen, become aware that the suicide reference is synonymous to the tunnel and cave analogy, and are changing the suicide reference from an ONLY WAY OUT to a now MANY WAY OUT as you try to justify your reason for using the suicide metaphor.
BUT I AM NOT CHANGING ANY ONLY WAY OUT to a MANY WAY OUT.

I REALLY DO THINK that 'you' REALLY DO NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ MY WORDS FAR MORE CAREFULLY.

EVEN in the quote of mine that you just copied it can be CLEARLY SEEN that there is ONLY TWO WAYS OUT of Life. SO, WHERE is this MANY WAYS OUT coming from EXACTLY?

AND, I do NOT have to 'justify' my reason for using the suicide question.

That question STANDS ON ITS OWN, and HAS DONE EXACTLY what I HAD INTENDED.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm Just fess up and own it, that you messed up your use of metaphors.
BUT I NEVER USED ANY 'metaphor'.

I just ASKED 'you' A QUESTION, which, by the way, we are STILL WAITING YOUR ANSWER to.

ANY way THAT QUESTION has achieved FAR MORE, and in a FAR BETTER WAY, than even I expected that it would.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:24 pmBut the 'self', which uses the label "dontaskme", CLAIMS that there is FAR MORE HATE, PAIN, and SUFFERING in Life than there is LOVE.
Love is all inclusive, it is everything and nothing will it reject.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:32 pm AND, I do NOT have to 'justify' my reason for using the suicide question.

That question STANDS ON ITS OWN, and HAS DONE EXACTLY what I HAD INTENDED.
Congratulations, would you like a golden Oscar?

You used the metaphor ''suicide'' to accomplish your intentions. Wow, you must be delighted and proud.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:31 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:15 pm
If 'you' do NOT YET KNOW, then just SAY SO. 'We' MIGHT be able to HELP 'you'.
Stop trying to justify what you messed up, by saying suicide is a way out of ones feeling stuck in life.
BUT LOL I NEVER SAID suicide is a way out of one 'feeling stuck' in Life.

I WILL RECAP, in ANOTHER WAY, for 'you', if 'you' like, "dontaskme".

By KNOWING that suicide is a 'way out' of Life then this is a way of DECREASING the 'feeling of' 'feeling SO stuck' in Life.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm Saying that does not help anyone,
Well 'you' are the ONLY one saying that, and if saying that does NOT help ANY one, then maybe best 'you' STOP saying that, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm actually, because anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence already knows it's perfectly normal and really ok to feel whatever you are feeling, and that these feelings does not mean one must resort to a way of snuffing out these perfectly normal feelings, by desperately searching for a way out of their life just because they are daring enough to admit they have these feelings to another person, and are not afraid of making themselves vulnerable, where they can be manipulated by another persons idea as to how to deal with their feelings.
ONCE MORE, 'you' ADD 'things' 'into the mix', which NO one BUT 'YOU' is thinking NOR saying.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:35 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:34 pm
'I' found just being thee True Self, ALONE, far MORE REWARDING, FAR MORE SATISFYING, and FAR MORE LOVING.

BUT, if by being "your" 'self', which is a CONTRADICTION OF TERMS

WHY do 'you' 'try to' speak FOR ALL "others", based solely upon only how 'you' 'think' and/or 'feel'?
But I DO NOT.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True in MY WORDS above here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:32 pmI REALLY DO THINK that 'you' REALLY DO NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ MY WORDS FAR MORE CAREFULLY.
Why?