Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Atla »

Harbal wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:50 pm Is consciousness produced by the brain; an emergent property of it, or does consciousness just coexist with the brain?
None of the above :)
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Atla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Harbal wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:50 pm Is consciousness produced by the brain; an emergent property of it, or does consciousness just coexist with the brain?
Okay, well I suppose that narrows it down a bit then. :)
Atla

Post by Atla »

Harbal wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:22 pm
Atla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Okay, well I suppose that narrows it down a bit then. :)
Everything IS consciousness (existence), including the brain.

We are always thinking of two kinds of things: brain and the brain's product which is somehow different; brain and emergence from the brain which is somehow different; brain and consciousness coexisting.

But there aren't two kinds of things. You can test this for yourself. In all of science, any field of science, thre isn't a single scientific fact that would show that there are two kinds of things in nature.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:46 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:09 pm
Atla wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:59 am
Age has a fractured mind with at least two personality fragments, just like attofishpi. One of the personality fragments is God, so Age thinks that this universal "I" is communicating through him/her.
It's almost completely impossible to make such people realize that it's just in their heads, but I tried anyway just to see what happens. I failed of course. :)
Of course you failed - because EVERYTHING is in our heads IDIOT - explain something that is NOT in your head.

Hey dipshit, didn't real eyes you were one, I just stumbled upon this - maybe I should write some code to pick up when people are making misrepresentations of me.

Can you please explain how ANYTHING that you me Harbal and Age comprehend\perceive is NOT in our head? :D
So you agree then that the third party intelligence doesn't actually exist out there, you just made him up?
I honestly don't recall ever discussing God with you. The third party intelligence exists at the most finite scale, operating below sub-atomic reality - it pervades ALL matter, including what is between your ears. I believe it's existence is required for us to perceive anything consciously.

What has you convinced that I am talking shite when it comes to 26 years of interactions (some of which I have described on the forum) with this God entity?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

becuz the argument that conscious experience is just an emergent epiphenomena resulting from particular physical-chemical interactions in the nervous system of an animal with sense perception of some kind, is incredibly strong given the available data.

the only counter argument with any substance would be the intelligent design argument. even still, as unlikely as it is that such complex organisms would evolve as they have, it's still logically possible that in 13 billion years elements might settle to such a degree that they can eventually combine and form mobile, intelligent upright walking organisms.... all without the slightest direction, the slightest planning or design by some would-be intelligent third party.

the burden of proof then is upon intelligent designers, not the materialist atheists. i mean this is like 101 mate.

plus we all know u weren't contacted by god becuz god would not contact u if he chose to contact someone. he'd contact me if he knew what wuz good for em cuz I'm the guy u want to know u exist if u are a god.

u just experienced a genuine hallucination or some mundane interaction with a lesser entity that has nothing to do with any would-be god. it would just be another organism, another species. listen when the ontological, cosmological, teleological and ethical arguments for the existence of god were refuted a century ago, these refutations stand for any and all intellectual entities in the universe. they all have their bertrand russells, in other words. if they are intelligent, they've arrived at the same logical conclusions as us.

so not only do they not mean a god exists, but a whole bunch of em don't believe in god either, just like us. they may have the capacity to experience and exist in worlds and dimensions just like your homeboy Icke said, but that doesn't mean there has to be a god.

no matter how complex u discover a life form in this universe is, it wouldn't necessarily follow that it had to be designed.

we're in something like the marvel universe meets star wars. or will be rather. once we make contact with aliens and start intergalactic trade with em, we'll become so advanced technologically we'll be able to establish contact with nonsentient life forms that we aren't yet able to confirm exist. u know all those spirit medium psychic shams that use the Ouija board? well what if they weren't bullshiting?

anyway no u didn't talk to god and he never punched u in the knee or whatever u said and u were never almost driven to suicide by profound and deeply meaningful religious self-reflection that led u to god.

u know the energy life form that wuz fuckin with u is probably laughin at u right now: lol this human thinks there's a god becuz i did some poltergeist shit on em, guys. Ahahahahah!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sorry me ol' chum but you truly are in no position to dictate to me your random thoughts about my comprehension of God.

You clearly, as many on this forum seem to think all I have experienced is some random 'chat' in my head!

Have a read of the OP (scroll down past the paintings) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214

THE IMPORTANT part to pay attention to in the OP - is where I explain to Age, how I came to conclude from empirical observation the attributes I have ascribed to God - SCROLL DOWN PAST MY PAINTINGS TO WHERE THERE IS A RED =====================

..then this below (ATTRIBUTES OF GOD) which I am quizzed (by Age) as to how I came to conclude each of the below attributes BY DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AT THE TIME...

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
- IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
- IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).

Oh boyo prom, give me your MORE rational explanation of such things as getting a username "mad_if_u_dont", when I was sat fretting, considering I had to go to church confession (re the abortion) - as indicated the previous night by "CONFESS" flashing across my retinas whilst laid on the couch.

Please, have a thorough read and get back to me!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

well i dunno about 'god' but i know a few reptilians that are into that binary reality control thing, and i have been confronted by a variation of Choronzon that can be experienced while under the influence of certain stimulant drugs and/or atypical levels of dopamine of someone with schizophrenia.

the experience led me to conclude the same as Crowley when he described it:

"The Abyss is empty of being; it is filled with all possible forms, each equally inane, each therefore evil in the only true sense of the word—that is, meaningless but malignant, in so far as it craves to become real. These forms swirl senselessly...."

theory; the experience of the perception of the inane forms is real... induced by (but not always) an artificially generated chemical state that effects the sensory organs in such a way as to produce real hallucinations that reveal an otherwise inaccessible 'side' of space. it's in this space that unorganized forces are constantly tryna materialize and manifest in this space/time. 'evil' only in the sense of being brute, obtrusive and intense in the way that they are perceived in the drug induced state. they're density is so slight they can only produce shadows and are otherwise invisible lest they move about in a swirling mass of cluttered points of light with a writhing shadow around it. like what would happen if nightcrawler didn't fully materialize when he transported and instead appeared as a malformed concentration of energy.

I've seen em man. ever had a night terror? when u half wake up in a paralyzed state where u can't move and you're utterly terrified of something and then u see that confused mass of swirling stuff tryna take shape? ever done a whole lotta good coke at once and five minutes later were like holy shit hold on a minute?

anyway unless you've encountered an actual terrestrial nonsentient organism of some variety or another (a ghost, a spirit, a jinn, a demon, a machine elf, etc.,), you likely just had an encounter with some manifestation of Choronzon i think. usually the encounter leaves u in an uneasy state but if u understand what's goin on, u find it less terrifying and more interesting. Like some real paranormal research or sumthin. This is a quantum entangled world of raging energies and life forces banished from this space/time tryna get in. I'm pretty sure of it.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:43 am I honestly don't recall ever discussing God with you.
Yeah people with fragmented minds usually have poor memories.
The third party intelligence exists at the most finite scale, operating below sub-atomic reality - it pervades ALL matter, including what is between your ears. I believe it's existence is required for us to perceive anything consciously.

What has you convinced that I am talking shite when it comes to 26 years of interactions (some of which I have described on the forum) with this God entity?
I know a thing or two about psychotic breaks / mind fragmentation / schizophrenia.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:50 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:43 am I honestly don't recall ever discussing God with you.
Yeah people with fragmented minds usually have poor memories.
The third party intelligence exists at the most finite scale, operating below sub-atomic reality - it pervades ALL matter, including what is between your ears. I believe it's existence is required for us to perceive anything consciously.

I know a thing or two about psychotic breaks / mind fragmentation / schizophrenia.
Well, you're original apart from being rather rude. Typical atheist response - there is no God, therefore anyone stating any account of interacting with such an entity needs to be assigned to the loony bin!
Last edited by attofishpi on Thu May 25, 2023 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:46 am anyway unless you've encountered an actual terrestrial nonsentient organism of some variety or another (a ghost, a spirit, a jinn, a demon, a machine elf, etc.,), you likely just had an encounter with some manifestation of Choronzon i think. usually the encounter leaves u in an uneasy state but if u understand what's goin on, u find it less terrifying and more interesting. Like some real paranormal research or sumthin. This is a quantum entangled world of raging energies and life forces banished from this space/time tryna get in. I'm pretty sure of it.
What a pile of bollocks - and thanks for following my instructions where you might actually have some comprehension of what I am talking about..ffs.

(take this advice - get off the drugs!!)

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am becuz the argument that conscious experience is just an emergent epiphenomena resulting from particular physical-chemical interactions in the nervous system of an animal with sense perception of some kind, is incredibly strong given the available data.
BUT, 'the ACTUAL data' SAYS and SHOWS otherwise.

But, THEN AGAIN, 'you', adult human beings, do have a tendency to only "find" and "see" data, which matches it coincides with your previously already held beliefs and views.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am the only counter argument with any substance would be the intelligent design argument. even still, as unlikely as it is that such complex organisms would evolve as they have, it's still logically possible that in 13 billion years elements might settle to such a degree that they can eventually combine and form mobile, intelligent upright walking organisms....
And do NOT forget those very STUPID ones AS WELL.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am all without the slightest direction, the slightest planning or design by some would-be intelligent third party.
But the Fact that ALL of 'you', human beings, WANT the EXACT SAME 'thing', or goal, is just another sign of there being just One (True Intelligence) WITHIN EVERY 'thing'.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am the burden of proof then is upon intelligent designers, not the materialist atheists. i mean this is like 101 mate.
'It is like 101' that 'the burden of proof' is ALWAYS CLAIMED TO BE UP TO the "other side", that is; when one does NOT have ANY ACTUAL PROOF "them" 'self'.

By the way, PROOF has ALREADY been supplied here, in part. 'you' are just INCAPABLE of SEEING and RECOGNISING this Truth. As 'you' will shortly PROVE True.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am plus we all know u weren't contacted by god becuz god would not contact u if he chose to contact someone. he'd contact me if he knew what wuz good for em cuz I'm the guy u want to know u exist if u are a god.
The absolute RIDICULOUSNESS, STUPIDITY, and IMMATURITY of 'this' speaks for itself. And that is without even going into the half a dozen or so completely False, Wrong, and Illogical conclusions and claims here.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am u just experienced a genuine hallucination or some mundane interaction with a lesser entity that has nothing to do with any would-be god. it would just be another organism, another species. listen when the ontological, cosmological, teleological and ethical arguments for the existence of god were refuted a century ago, these refutations stand for any and all intellectual entities in the universe. they all have their bertrand russells, in other words. if they are intelligent, they've arrived at the same logical conclusions as us.
But 'they' were just the hundred or so year old 'arguments', which were refuted.

Obviously the 'current sound AND valid arguments' can NOT be refuted.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am so not only do they not mean a god exists, but a whole bunch of em don't believe in god either, just like us. they may have the capacity to experience and exist in worlds and dimensions just like your homeboy Icke said, but that doesn't mean there has to be a god.

no matter how complex u discover a life form in this universe is, it wouldn't necessarily follow that it had to be designed.
Being 'designed' in relation to God, Itself, is just ANOTHER made up "americanism" USED in the HOPE of countering some 'thing', which one BELIEVES is NOT true.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am we're in something like the marvel universe meets star wars. or will be rather. once we make contact with aliens and start intergalactic trade with em, we'll become so advanced technologically we'll be able to establish contact with nonsentient life forms that we aren't yet able to confirm exist. u know all those spirit medium psychic shams that use the Ouija board? well what if they weren't bullshiting?
Here we have ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of being INFLUENCED BY, and BELIEVING, "american movies and stories" somehow PAINT a true picture of 'things'.
promethean75 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:09 am anyway no u didn't talk to god and he never punched u in the knee or whatever u said and u were never almost driven to suicide by profound and deeply meaningful religious self-reflection that led u to god.

u know the energy life form that wuz fuckin with u is probably laughin at u right now: lol this human thinks there's a god becuz i did some poltergeist shit on em, guys. Ahahahahah!
BUT the EXACT SAME 'Energy, Life form' would NOT be LAUGHING AT 'you' right now "promethean75" because 'you' BELIEVE, WHOLE HEARTEDLY that 'It' does NOT exist, right?
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:10 am Well, you're original apart from being rather rude. Typical atheist response - there is no God, therefore anyone stating any account of interacting with such an entity needs to be assigned to the loony bin!
Yes I am rude.

Funny thing though is that you come across to me too, as someone who would have an atheist mindset, if it wasn't for that other personality fragment in your head.

From what I've seen, the fragments that end up posing as "God" are usually centered around the older part of the brain (lymbic system, reptilian brain), while you're more centered around the neocortex. Which sucks because it can seem like that this third party entity has a lot of control over your reality and you, you are at its whim.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:33 am
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:10 am Well, you're original apart from being rather rude. Typical atheist response - there is no God, therefore anyone stating any account of interacting with such an entity needs to be assigned to the loony bin!
Yes I am rude.

Funny thing though is that you come across to me too, as someone who would have an atheist mindset, if it wasn't for that other personality fragment in your head.

From what I've seen, the fragments that end up posing as "God" are usually centered around the older part of the brain (lymbic system, reptilian brain), while you're more centered around the neocortex. Which sucks because it can seem like that this third party entity has a lot of control over your reality and you, you are at its whim.
From where\what are you basing anything above about me on?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 am Sorry me ol' chum but you truly are in no position to dictate to me your random thoughts about my comprehension of God.

You clearly, as many on this forum seem to think all I have experienced is some random 'chat' in my head!

Have a read of the OP (scroll down past the paintings) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214

THE IMPORTANT part to pay attention to in the OP - is where I explain to Age, how I came to conclude from empirical observation the attributes I have ascribed to God - SCROLL DOWN PAST MY PAINTINGS TO WHERE THERE IS A RED =====================

..then this below (ATTRIBUTES OF GOD) which I am quizzed (by Age) as to how I came to conclude each of the below attributes BY DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AT THE TIME...

ATTRIBUTES OF GOD:
- What we perceive as reality, is 'generated' by this entity at THE most finite sub-atomic scale where either an event occurs or it doesn't - ergo, it has binary control over ALL matter, that includes our very own grey matter (if it wishes).
IF you just provided the ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE PROOF of WHO and WHAT 'this ENTITY' IS, EXACTLY, while EXPLAINING HOW 'It' WORKS, EXACTLY, then you would NOT be so frustrated here.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 am - IT has the ability to KNOW everything within the minds of wo/man.
HOW, EXACTLY?

If you just INFORMED us, then we can NOT refute 'it'.
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 am - IT has the ability to switch ALL matter within our brains - our synapses - making us akin to biological robots - should serendipity or synchronicity be a desired outcome.
- IT has formed the ENGLISH language - the common protocol for communication with anomalies and intricacies beyond natural language etymology.
- IT has the ability to appear to morph matter that you perceive as 'matter'.
- IT has ultimate control over ALL that we perceive as dimensions within our reality.
- IT is KARMIC.
- IT reincarnates US (souls) to within families - or other - that we deserve based on KARMA.
- Entropy is likely to be key to the reason it permits the opposite of FAITH -> DOUBT (in other words, fools that cross certain lines of KARMA may end up 666).
These can be EXPLAINED FULLY and IRREFUTABLY, and VERY EASILY and SIMPLY, by the way.

So, WHY NOT just do 'it' so that the rest of humanity can MOVE ALONG?
attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 am Oh boyo prom, give me your MORE rational explanation of such things as getting a username "mad_if_u_dont", when I was sat fretting, considering I had to go to church confession (re the abortion) - as indicated the previous night by "CONFESS" flashing across my retinas whilst laid on the couch.

Please, have a thorough read and get back to me!
But you just keep repeating that some 'thing' can supposedly do some 'things', without ever actually explaining WHO nor WHAT that 'thing' IS, EXACTLY, while also NOT explaining HOW 'it' does what you CLAIM 'it' can do. Maybe if you DID, then we could MOVE AHEAD here.
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 am
Atla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:33 am
Yes I am rude.

From where\what are you basing anything above about me on?
I read some of your comments a few years back. Then you even went on to describe some textbook psychotic break you had. It was very standard.