Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:49 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:46 pm
'you' are just CONFUSING "your" OWN 'self' here "dontaskme".
Not really, I am not the one who is confused, that is your projection.
So, 'you' KNOW EVERY thing here, and are NOT confused about ANY thing AT ALL here. Is this what 'you' are SAYING and MEANING here?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:01 pm

So the feeling of being stuck is ok then.
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:56 pmOF COURSE it IS.

NO one is saying otherwise.
But you said there is a way out of feeling like one is being stuck..
NO I NEVER.

AND, WHEN 'you' STOP INTERCHANGING words, like 'you' have done here, ONCE AGAIN, then I will STOP SAYING that I NEVER SAID THAT.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:01 pm and so that to me suggests it's not ok to feel like one is being stuck, other wise you wouldn't have needed to mention that there is a way out of stuckness if it's ok to feel like one is being stuck...so why don't you make up your mind what is ok.
WHEN, and IF, ANY one LOOKS AT the ACTUAL WORDS I USE, and HOW 'you' CHANGE those words AROUND, then WHY 'you' GET SO CONFUSED here "dontaskme" BECOMES COMPLETELY OBVIOUS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Thank you for asking me a question, for CLARIFICATION, which ENLIGHTENED me SO MUCH MORE.
You're welcome.

Seems the One word 'WHY' is what you like to hear, it certainly doesn't take much to enlighten you.

I'll just ask WHY to everything you say, and then sit back and read your replies without ever having to ask for clarification ever again, because the answers will be coming from you who has an abundance of clarification you made earlier that's always on stand by to be delivered to ever needs or asks for it.

Thanks Age...it's nice to know someone knows everything there is, was and ever will be to know in life.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:56 pm'you' just can NOT let this go, can 'you' "dontaskme"?
You'd like that wouldn't you, you'd like that to be let go of.
I COULD NOT CARE, EITHER WAY, ONE IOTA.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pm Because it reminds you of the mess up you made, but it's ok to mess up now and again, really it is. If there was no mess made, we wouldn't ever have to employ cleaners.
AGAIN, WHERE and WHEN do 'you' IMAGINE that I HAVE 'messed up'?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:05 pm And as you know, life without a cleaner would be intolerable.
But this is NOT True AT ALL.

If 'you' STOPPED MAKING A MESS, in the beginning, like 'you' USED TO DO, in the beginning, then there would be NO MESS 'now', in the days when this is being written, and thus NO USE AT ALL for ANY so-called "cleaners".

Life, when there was and is NO NEED for a "cleaner" was and IS FAR MORE TOLERABLE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:22 pm
WHEN, and IF, ANY one LOOKS AT the ACTUAL WORDS I USE, and HOW 'you' CHANGE those words AROUND, then WHY 'you' GET SO CONFUSED here "dontaskme" BECOMES COMPLETELY OBVIOUS.
If someone reading your words gets confused, then maybe that's because you are confusing them with your words. :?

Bye the way, I cannot change your words around as you have already placed them in their place. . how can I change them around when you've already placed them, it's not like I can just jump into the computer screen and grab one of your words and put it somewhere else different to the place you put it....so quit saying that, it's silly.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:27 pm

Life, when there was and is NO NEED for a "cleaner" was and IS FAR MORE TOLERABLE.
Life having no need for a cleaner eh.

Imagine a life like that.

Just be careful then not to trip over while carrying an open bowl of milk.

Imagine the sour smell without a cleaner around the place. How intolerable.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:19 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:06 pmONCE AGAIN, BY KNOWING that there is a 'way out' of Life, WITHOUT WAITING, then this, Naturally, REDUCES the 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck' in Life.

Although some do NOT like to ACCEPT this Fact BECAUSE they MUCH PREFER to live with what they are USED TO, and that being 'feeling stuck' and 'HATING' Life. To them this 'feeling' is FAR MORE COMFORTABLE for them, and this is mainly because they KNOW NO BETTER.

They have just NOT had the PLEASURE of 'experiencing love' NOR 'feeling loved'.
Facepalm seriously!!! :shock:
The above comment is so just mind blowingly flawed thinking and believing in every way. I can barely believe you have said that as an actual truth.

You are really letting yourself down today Age.

This is why I am here to call you out on your terribly flawed irrational deluded thinking and believing.
Well how about bringing "your" 'self' up to a level of NOT just saying, "Your wrong", and SHOWING EXACTLY WHERE and WHY 'I' am, supposedly, wrong here?

Are 'you' CAPABLE of doing this "dontaskme"?

Are 'you' even AWARE that ALL 'you' have done here is just say, "Your comments are flawed"?

AND, just saying, "Your thinking and believing is terribly flawed and/or irrational", is a terribly flawed and irrational way of expressing one's OWN BELIEFS.

WITHOUT EXPLAINING WHY leaves 'you' on YOUR OWN here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:26 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Thank you for asking me a question, for CLARIFICATION, which ENLIGHTENED me SO MUCH MORE.
You're welcome.

Seems the One word 'WHY' is what you like to hear, it certainly doesn't take much to enlighten you.
Did 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that it was ONLY the one word 'why' that enlightened me?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:26 pm I'll just ask WHY to everything you say, and then sit back and read your replies without ever having to ask for clarification ever again,
Are 'you' REALLY NOT YET AWARE that 'you' asking 'why' here is about the MOST 'you' have asked me for CLARIFICATION for a while now?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:26 pm because the answers will be coming from you who has an abundance of clarification you made earlier that's always on stand by to be delivered to ever needs or asks for it.

Thanks Age...it's nice to know someone knows everything there is, was and ever will be to know in life.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:28 pm
If someone reading your words gets confused, then maybe that's because you are confusing them with your words. :?
'you' seem to have completely and utterly MISSED THE POINT, AGAIN. Or, 'you' are just 'trying to' DEFLECT, AGAIN.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:28 pm

Bye the way, I cannot change your words around as you have already placed them in their place. .
Well that is EXTREMELY OBVIOUS.

It is WHEN 'you' REPLY and SAY and CLAIM that I have said SOME 'thing' WHEN 'you' ACTUALLY CHANGE MY WORDS AROUND.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:28 pm how can I change them around when you've already placed them, it's not like I can just jump into the computer screen and grab one of your words and put it somewhere else different to the place you put it....so quit saying that, it's silly.
HOW 'you' CAN and DO DO 'this' is by HOW I just EXPLAINED.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:32 pm

WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER SEEK CLARIFICATION, then 'you' CAN and WILL ALSO COME-TO-UNDERSTANDING.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

You're welcome.

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:35 pmDid 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that it was ONLY the one word 'why' that enlightened me?
No, why?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:41 pm

WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER SEEK CLARIFICATION, then 'you' CAN and WILL ALSO COME-TO-UNDERSTANDING.
If and when I ever needed to seek for clarification to come to understanding Age...I will seek it from the exact same place you get your clarification from in abundance, lets be clear on this obvious quest.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:42 pm

You're welcome.

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:35 pmDid 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE that it was ONLY the one word 'why' that enlightened me?
No, why?
Because of the words you used.

So, if 'No', then what else was there did 'you' think or believe enlightened me?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:44 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:41 pm

If and when I ever needed to seek for clarification to come to understanding Age...I will seek it from the exact same place you get your clarification from in abundance, lets be clear on this obvious quest.
So, if 'you' ever 'needed' (which by the way is AGAIN a word that I NEVER used here, and is just ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of HOW and WHEN 'you' CHANGE MY WORDS AROUND) to seek for clarification from let us say one particular poster here or two, 'you' are saying that 'you' would NOT go to 'them' directly but would go to some OTHER place, correct?