Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:15 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am Man is made in the image of God.
Don't be silly, Walker.
As you were paying close attention, you noticed that qualities (samskaras) are reincarnated, not flesh to be touched or seen, smelled or heard or even tasted. Thus man, and his rib-tickling sidekick woman, are the image of God-like qualities ... but not exclusively. After all, we're only human, only filtered reflections of the sun.

Now Harbal, you're a relatively bright fellow. Surely you understand this.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:06 pm
I certainly understand that you have an odd way of looking at things. You also have an irritating habbit of trying to make the ordinary stuff of life sound "spiritual" and poetic. It makes you come across as a bit of a tosser.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:07 pm
EDIT: The idea seemed to come up here...
How could an adult human being 'feel stuck' in Life when they obviously KNOW about suicide?
I can't see anything before that. And that is not suggesting one should and then he goes on later to say that he did not suggest one should commit suicide or it was a good idea. But maybe you have seen something from him where he does say that, I just can't see it.
Thanks for saving me the effort to recover this quote written by Age.
I AGREE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am
How could an adult human being 'feel stuck' in Life when they obviously KNOW about suicide?
This quote implies a person who is feeling stuck in their life....obviously need not feel stuck in their life when they obviously know about suicide.
But this is NOT just what that quote 'implies'.

That quote could EITHER mean one of two things. Which are;

That is EXACTLY what my quote MEANS. That is; once one LEARNS and KNOWS a 'way out', then ANY 'feeling' of 'being stuck' is just naturally relinquished, or is naturally diminished.

Or,

It is just a question, asked for CLARIFICATION.

See, if an adult human being KNOWS about suicide, AND, they also 'feel stuck' in Life, THEN, IF they answered my question OPENLY and Honestly about HOW they could 'feel stuck', when they KNOW of a 'way out', THEN 'we' could ALSO come to KNOW HOW these types of 'people' CAN 'feel stuck' in Life, when they, OBVIOUSLY, ALREADY KNOW of a 'way out'.

BUT, IF they NEVER INFORM 'us' of HOW nor WHY they 'feel stuck', in Life, when they KNOW of a 'way out', of Life, ALREADY, then 'we' will ALSO NEVER HOW could these types of 'people' 'feel' this way.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am By saying that, Age is making the presumption...that adults obviously know about suicide.
Do you KNOW of ANY adult human beings who have absolutely NO knowledge about 'suicide'?

If yes, then WHO, EXACTLY?

ALSO, if you HAD read MY WORDS, without PRESUMING here, then what you could have CLEARLY SEEN is that I was NOT saying that adults OBVIOUSLY know about suicide. What I was CLEARLY SAYING, in that question asked for CLARIFICATION, was in regards to THOSE adult human beings who OBVIOUSLY, ALREADY, know about suicide.

If an adult does NOT YET ALREADY KNOW about suicide, then MY QUESTION regarding HOW an adult could 'feel stuck', OBVIOUSLY does NOT apply to them.

'you' REALLY do NEED to READ, and FOLLOW, MY WORDS FAR MORE CLOSELY "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am Age is saying 'How' could any adult human 'feel stuck' as if Age was implying there is a way out of 'feeling stuck'
"dontaskme" writes as though there is absolutely NO way AT ALL out of 'feeling stuck'.

I was just SHOWING and PROVING otherwise.

OBVIOUSLY, if one 'feels STUCK', then this is ONLY BECAUSE they do NOT YET KNOW of a 'way out'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am Age is not telling people to kill themselves that is true.
Wow, that took SO LONG for 'you' to FINALLY arrive at thee ACTUAL Truth here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am Age is suggesting that since adult humans obviously KNOW about suicide then HOW could these people who 'feel stuck' really 'feel stuck' because they obviously know about suicide.
But I was NOT suggesting this AT ALL.

ONCE AGAIN, I will suggest 'you' OBTAIN CLARIFICATION BEFORE 'you' make ANY ASSUMPTION, AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am Well, I'm not sure about this, I could be wrong, but that comment written by Age, to me, implies that we adult humans who obviously know about suicide don't ever need to 'feel stuck' because HOW could we possibly 'feel stuck' when we obviously know about suicide.
WHY does it appear that 'you', posters here, are NOT ABLE to SEE and RECOGNIZE questions when they are asked and posed?

The answer, by the way, will become MORE OBVIOUS as we proceed here.

Oh, and also, WHY do 'you', people, in the days when this is being written, have a HUGE TENDENCY to ASSUME what "another" is MEANING, and appear to ENJOY talking about to "another" what COULD yet "another" be MEANING, in what they are saying? 'you' have even created teaching institutions, 'schools of thought', and courses and lectures regards to this 'ASSUMING what "others" mean', in what they have ALREADY said and written. 'you' even used the misnomer, 'philosophy', to a whole way of teaching and learning to describe this WAY OF ASSUMING things about what "others" have said and written. And, 'you' do NOT even do this ASSUMING only with those who are 'dead', 'you' even do it with those in the EXACT SAME forums and even threads. As can be CLEARLY SEEN here.

LOL INSTEAD of just asking what the "other" MEANS, EXACTLY, 'you' seem to prefer to write as though 'they' are NOT even here and just keep ASSUMING what they are MEANING. Which, by the way, is a Truly AMUSING thing to WATCH and OBSERVE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am That to me, is reminding people that because they know about suicide, the option of suicide and it's meaning that we obviously know about, could perhaps mitigate their feelings of 'feeling stuck'...by means of a permanent solution through suicide when applied.
LOL
LOL
LOL

WELL 'you' could NOT be MORE FURTHER from what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here.

What is, to you, is NOT necessarily what is ACTUALLY True AT ALL. Or, do 'you' BELIEVE otherwise "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am It's endorsing an idea that may or may not be acted on.
Let us SEE if 'you' can HEAR and COMPREHEND this "dontaskme"

I have NEVER said, told, suggested, endorsed, NOT done absolutely ANY thing that encouraged the use of suicide. NO matter what 'you' think, ASSUME, nor BELIEVE. Is this UNDERSTOOD by 'you' "dontaskme"?

LOOK, and LISTEN, asking people who KNOW about suicide what are the REASONS for HOW they STILL 'feel stuck' in Life has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER AT ALL in regards to acting up suicide, itself.

ASKING a person for the REASON WHY they STILL 'feel' a certain way, for me anyway, was done to obtain and gain MORE KNOWLEDGE, and/or to HIGHLIGHT and SHOW a POINT, and/or to PROVE a Fact.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am And very contrary to the other idea Age previously stated where it was condemned as very stupid, an idea I put forward about why we should maybe stop breeding more children into a world of pain and suffering.
Where is the CONTRADICTION or what is CONTRARY here?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am My point is if we already know about pain and suffering, like we do suicide...then we can choose not to add more pain and suffering by making more sentient beings who will also be subjected to it.
Well if that is YOUR POINT, then it is NOTED.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am It seems we have the solutions, but we ignore them maybe thinking that we can just make pain and suffering go away by wishing it away.
Like usual 'you' are going FURTHER and FURTHER OFF TOPIC and OFF TRACK here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am But as we know, it never goes away, and we do not seem to have a problem with it, it's almost like we like it that way.
What, supposedly, NEVER goes away?

If you are referring to 'pain and suffering', then I think you WILL FIND that that is NOT true AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:08 am As if we were addicted to a certain kind of sadness, like resigned to the end, always the end.
WHY do 'you' 'try to' speak FOR ALL "others", based solely upon only how 'you' 'think' and/or 'feel'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:46 amIf one is KNOWING of a 'way out', then the 'feeling' of 'being stuck' would, logically, VANISH or DISAPPEAR. Although one may CHOOSE to REMAIN 'feeling stuck', in whatever 'it' is that they 'feel "stuck" within'. But, IF one 'feels stuck' IN some place, which they KNOW how to 'get out of', then, again, HOW could they, still, 'feel stuck'?
No, the feeling of 'being stuck' would not magically disappear or vanish, using the logic that the knowledge of suicide is a way out.

People are allowed to feel what they want, if they want to feel like life is hell or heaven that's up to them and no one elses business.
Feeling that life is hell doesn't mean the feeler feels would automatically think about suicided as to the only way out of their feelings. Some people who feel like life is hell already know that suicide is not going to be a way out because there will always be other people still alive who are also feeling that life is hell, because if this feeling of hell is known at all, then it will be known to all knowers when that knowing becomes known to them too.

So as long as there is just one feeler on this earth feeling like life is hell....that feeling is never going to be snuffed out, so what the heck is the use of suicide?

And why not just stop making feeling people in the first place so they would not have to become known about the idea of suicide as a way out of their feelings that are not really there except as a belief, a belief you say you haven't got anyway?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:46 am
Besides this being just ridiculous are you under some sort of illusion that parents are the ONLY "teachers" of "their" "children?
But you said children are not pests, and that only adults are pests. Therefore, children under the supervision of any adult, not just their biological relations are being supervised by pests.
SO WHAT?

I was replying, SOLELY, to what you ACTUALLY wrote and said. Which was:
Some adults do not even know they are pests and so couldn't possibly know to teach their children that they are not pests.

MY CLARIFY QUESTION REMAINS.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:50 amThe 'world' would ALREADY be a MUCH BETTER PLACE, to live, if adults HAD PREVIOUSLY just taught children that adults are pests, and that children are NOT.
Adults were once children, who are not pests,
REALLY?

Are you just working this out, 'now'. Or, are you implying that I had NEVER thought of this before? Or, are you FINALLY STARTING to SEE what I have been SAYING, and MEANING, all along? Or, is there some thing else going on here?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am but then somewhere along the aging process they suddenly became aware they are pests.
BUT, obviously this did NOT happen to ALL of 'you', back in the days when this was being written.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am These same adults that became aware they are pests, are now teaching, supervising and guiding children toward their adulthood where they too will probably become a pest too, that is unless some of the adults didn't know they were a pest and couldn't have possibly passed on the 'pest' seed of thought to the child...
Are you under some sort of ILLUSION that one HAS TO KNOW that they are a pest BEFORE the child could come to learn this Fact?

The pest seed can and is PASSED ALONG, WITH or WITHOUT the KNOWING of the pest "them" 'self'.

When, and IF, you also come to LEARN and UNDERSTAND how the brain and the Mind work, EXACTLY, then ALL OF THIS WILL become MUCH CLEARER for you.

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am meaning that some children grow up not knowing whether they are a pest or not, because they were brought up by adults that did not know they were pests either.
There IS, however, a LOT of Truth in this.

Just like ALL of 'you' children who grew up NOT knowing how the Mind and the brain work BECAUSE they were brought up by adults that ALSO did NOT YET KNOW how the Mind and the brain work.

And, this phenomena can be applied to EVERY other piece of knowledge, which is learned, taught, and passed along.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am And to think that all this silly labelling mayhem was caused when mummy and daddy decided to give NAMELESS baby a NAME....

Spoiler Alert: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. :shock:

Always be yourself, the real fictional character.
'I' found just being thee True Self, ALONE, far MORE REWARDING, FAR MORE SATISFYING, and FAR MORE LOVING.

BUT, if by being "your" 'self', which is a CONTRADICTION OF TERMS, by the way, anyway, that is; the so-called 'real fictional character', which only allows 'you' to SEE and FEEL pain and suffering, to HATE life, and to wish 'you' were NEVER born, then do NOT let 'us' STOP 'you' from doing NOR being 'that', which 'you' WANT TO BE.

ONCE AGAIN, 'you' ARE, after all, ABSOLUTE FREE to DO ABSOLUTELY ANY thing 'you' like and want.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Harbal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:17 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:06 pm
I certainly understand that you have an odd way of looking at things. You also have an irritating habbit of trying to make the ordinary stuff of life sound "spiritual" and poetic. It makes you come across as a bit of a tosser.
Harbal, the real miracle is the world found in a grain of sand.

What irritates you makes you stronger, because it can't do what he said.
Last edited by Walker on Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:58 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:23 am
I ALREADY KNOW what 'It' IS.
Every knower shares the same one I

IT being the truth.

No need to entangle what's already straight known to IT.
But what is this 'IT', which 'you' speaketh of here?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:58 am No need to net i by entangling i...when i is already free from the entanglement that are words.

For the illusory conceptual character known as I there are only two jobs to do in this illusion, (dream of separation)
1 is to create a mess, and 2 is to clean up the mess.

Mess and no mess, maketh the conceptual dream.

To mess or not to mess that is the only question to all our answers.
Is it REALLY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:18 pm"dontaskme" writes as though there is absolutely NO way AT ALL out of 'feeling stuck'.

I was just SHOWING and PROVING otherwise.

OBVIOUSLY, if one 'feels STUCK', then this is ONLY BECAUSE they do NOT YET KNOW of a 'way out'.
I'm sorry, but your comment is just a pile of poo. You are now basically saying that to know of a way out, is the way to snuff out the feeling of being stuck, and one must never ever need to feel this way if they already know of a way out, and because of this known knowledge that there is a way out, then the idea of being stuck would never have been an experience for them.. And that unless that knowledge that there is a way out is available to them, then they will remain stuck because they have no idea of a way not to feel stuck. And so if they have no way of ever knowing they are stuck, then they will be stuck forever until they realise they can unstick their stuck.

You are basically implying that there is a way out of feeling one's perfectly normal human feelings.....by superimposing upon those normal feelings, that the feelings are just not really there when there is knowledge that there is a way out of them by denying the feelings exist at all. That's synonymous to the suicide reference ....as being a permanent end to an imaginary problem.

And by knowing that those feelings are not really there, is the way out....Well, that is an absurd thing to say actually, because saying there is a way out of feeling stuck is like saying there is a way out of THINKING it in the first place.

Now, just explain to the reader Age...HOW it is possible that there is a way out of thinking and feeling anything at all? unless you were DEAD...which is synonymous to the suicide reference...right?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 pm
But what is this 'IT', which 'you' speaketh of here?
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:38 pmIs it REALLY?
Yes it is, really.

What really pisses me off more than anything is when someone tells you, you can always commit suicide if you feel bad about life, just for even daring to have dark and negative thoughts about being alive, as if those feelings were strictly forbidden to enter the human psychology ever.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:46 amWhat I am asking would be like asking how could one 'feel stuck' in a cave or tunnel, when they KNOW of a 'way out'?
There is no way out of what one never entered.
This is just because if 'one never entered', then there is, obviously, NOTHING to 'come out of'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am Suicide is a void and null invalid word. Don't ever imagine it is a way out.
It could also be said, 'Life' is a void and null invalid word. Do not ever imagine it is a way in', as well. But, to do so, would be JUST AS ABSURD.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am And stop DEFLECTING what you mean by changing the implications of suicide that has no way of being reversed, to like being caught up in a tunnel or a cave that one can get out of.

What are you on about here?

And, does one EVEN KNOW the 'way out of' the tunnel or cave that they 'feel stuck or trapped' WITHIN?

If yes, then WHY would they 'feel stuck'?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am
What I am asking would be like asking how could one 'feel stuck' in a cave or tunnel, when they KNOW of a 'way out'?
Has no relation and is not synonymous to suicide whatsoever. That is just your clever deflection because you know you messed up.

WHERE, WHEN, WHY, or HOW do 'you' think or BELIEVE 'I' have 'messed up'?

And, in regards to WHAT, EXACTLY, do 'you' think or BELIEVE 'i' have 'messed up'?

Also, I am NOT DEFLECTING.

I have just been POINTING OUT and SHOWING WHERE, WHEN, HOW, and WHY your ASSUMPTIONS were Wrong.

KNOWING the 'way out' of Life DOES DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in Life, just like KNOWING the 'way out' of the tunnel or cave, CAN DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in the tunnel or cave. Just like KNOWING the 'way out' of an unwanted marriage or partnership CAN DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in an unwanted marriage or partnership.

It is just the ONLY 'way out' of Life is either WAITING or SUICIDE. While there can be MANY WAYS 'out of' a tunnel, cave, unwanted marriage, or partnership.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am Suicide is known to have no return....
But NOT for those who BELIEVE in a particular notion/version of 'reincarnation'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am tunnels and caves are known to have.
This does NOT matter here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am Just own it, you messed up.
'you' BEGIN by EXPLAINING to 'us' WHERE 'you' BELIEVE or IMAGINE that 'I' have MESSED UP, and then 'we' will take a LOOK AT 'it', and DISCUSS.

Until then I have absolutely NO idea NOR clue as to what 'it' IS that 'you' are referring to here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:54 am Just fess up the mess...no one is judging it or making it...except in this CONception, the artificial dream of separation.
If 'you' SAY, and BELIEVE, so.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:34 pm'I' found just being thee True Self, ALONE, far MORE REWARDING, FAR MORE SATISFYING, and FAR MORE LOVING.
Being true to oneself, being the true self is giving oneself the permission to feel all emotion, be it good or bad, negative or positive, and to know that it is all I am, and that the human cannot be only a one sided psyche, that favors one state over another. And that emotion and feelings cannot be rejected in favor of something more favorable, else an imbalance would occur that would not be in sync or phase with the natural nature that is human psychology. Giving permission to be human and all the faults that come with being human, the pest included is the true self.

There is no other self than the true self.

There is no such self as being a MORE loving and more satisfying and rewarding self....There is here only THE ONE TRUE LOVE expressing itself as everything to itself and for itself only.

Only the Ego wants more rewards, and more loving, and more satisfaction, because enough is never enough for the ego, and is how greed and selfishness is propagated...and yet even this, is a perfect expression of the true self.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:48 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:42 pmI would say it implies that they are not stuck.
But it can feel like they are, and it's no good saying they are not when it feels anything but not.
But NO one is saying 'you' ARE NOT 'stuck', nor even that 'you' ARE 'stuck'. We have been talking about 'feeling stuck', which is a WHOLE OTHER matter.

Also, "iwannaplato" brought up a good point about 'being paralyzed', which I had NOT thought about previously. Being paralyzed mentally and/or physically is some thing else we could even delve into and go into DEEPER here.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:48 pm No need to bring up the word suicide as a means to mitigage someones feelings that are not there, as you are now implying.
'Feeling stuck' and 'being stuck' are two different things.

And, WHY are 'you' now talking about 'feelings' that are NOT there?

Was it NOT 'you' who brought up 'feeling stuck', "dontaskme"?

Also, the word suicide was NOT brought up to mitigate someone's 'feelings'. The word 'suicide' was brought up to CLARIFY that 'it' is the ONLY EARLY 'way out' of Life. And, expressing that LEARNING and/or KNOWING a 'way out' REDUCES the 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck'. For example, if one is in prison, then they COULD 'feel stuck'. BUT, KNOWING that there is a 'way out' CAN REDUCE this 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck'. However, if one does NOT know of ANY 'way out', and/or BELIEVES that there IS NO 'way out', then the 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck' could very well INCREASE.

Which all means that if one KNOWS of a 'way out' of Life, then HOW or WHY could and/or would that one 'feel stuck'?

So, for those of 'you', who do 'feel stuck' in Life, HOW or WHY do 'you' 'feel stuck'?

If 'you' do NOT YET KNOW, then just SAY SO. 'We' MIGHT be able to HELP 'you'.

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:59 pm
Age wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:24 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:46 am - Man is made in the image of God.
According to WHO, EXACTLY? 'Man' or 'men'?
According to every woman who shouts, "Oh My God!", during a non-conceptual moment of clarity ... that's who.
Okay.

Thank you for answering my question posed to you for CLARITY.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:57 pmIt is just the ONLY 'way out' of Life is either WAITING or SUICIDE. While there can be MANY WAYS 'out of' a tunnel, cave, unwanted marriage, or partnership.
But originally, you hadn't mentioned the cave and tunnel way out...you only mentioned the suicide way out.

And now that you have seen, become aware that the suicide reference is synonymous to the tunnel and cave analogy, and are changing the suicide reference from an ONLY WAY OUT to a now MANY WAY OUT as you try to justify your reason for using the suicide metaphor.

Just fess up and own it, that you messed up your use of metaphors.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:04 pm
Iwannaplato wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:42 pmWell, I say they aren't stuck. Their feelings of horror and suffering are something else, but they are not stuck. He didn't tell you what to do (suicide). And he doesn't seem to be telling you what to feel and seems in posts to understand that given what you have experienced it is not surprising that you find life hellish.
It's not up to Age to understand my feelings. Nor give any recommendation as how to deal with them. I'm an adult, I can work it out for myself. Imagine teaching a child that if you ever feel stuck, there is a way out of feeling stuck, by not believing you are stuck, and if you do really insist in believing you are stuck, when you clearly are not, then there is a way out of this misguided self belief, it's called suicide.
We could IMAGINE doing this, but to do so would be TOTALLY STUPID and FOOLISH.

There are ALSO MANY OTHER WAYS 'out of' misguided self beliefs, other than JUST 'suicide'.

And, do children REALLY EVER 'feel stuck' in Life, or is this just some thing that, really, ONLY adults do, like 'you', "dontaskme"?

Also, do children just 'accept' that this is what 'this world' is like, instead of 'feeling stuck' in 'it'?

Furthermore, WHY are 'you' saying here that 'you are CLEARLY NOT stuck' in Life, when it was 'you' who began this subject when 'you' said that 'you' 'feel stuck' in Life?

Do 'you' KNOW that 'you' are CLEARLY NOT 'stuck' in Life, but just FEEL like 'you' are 'stuck' in Life?

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:48 pm Yes, I have feelings that life is hellish.
What adult or older child has NOT had these feelings?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:48 pm So what? I also have feelings that life is heavenish.
What adult or child has NOT experienced these feelings?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:48 pm Gosh, SUE me for having those hellish feelings, that I know I could always get out of, by means of a non-returnable method, by putting a permanent non-returnable end to those feelings.
There is ALSO the OTHER WAY/S.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:48 pm An idea I personally wouldn't dream of acting on, even though I know about that way out, because I'm just not that bloody self-centred as to think there is a 'someone with feelings' that could be snuffed out like the flame on a candle..
How did being 'self-centered' become involved here?