Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Walker »

And if you do try and explain yourself, do it without the pictures.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pm
No, that’s not enough. I don’t give a hoot in hell what or who you agree with.
What's not enough? :?
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pmAll you did was allude, without explanation.
Allude to what exactly? :?
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pmDoesn't work.
What doesn't work? :?
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pm It's just more indication that you don't know what you're talking about, which is just so obvious.
I don't even know what it is that I was supposed to be knowing what I am talking about. :?
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pmThose two agree with me. They proved that with their words. All their words. And I won’t quote all their words for you to reference.
Yes, I know those two agree with you, and that you agree with those two. I never once implied you didn't, so I have no idea why you are making this an issue with me now. :?

I, me, DAM also agrees with those two, that's why I posted the links.
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pmYou agree with me, and if you don't, you can't even explain why.
Agree with you about what? :?
Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:52 pmYour agreement, or disagreement, objectively means nothing until you prove it with your words.
So far you have not, and I don’t think you can.
Agree with you about what exactly, you haven't said? :?
Walker wrote: - Reincarnation is the embodiment of a quality that has existed before.
- Cat-like is a quality. Dog-like is a quality. Human-like is a quality. God-like is a quality.
- Each cat, dog, and human is an embodiment of those particular qualities.

- Man is made in the image of God.
- Therefore, each human is a reincarnation of … the image of God-like quality.

- And what might that be?
- Omniscence, limited by corruptions such as delusions, and just perhaps, limited by human form, although it’s a common trope that humans use only a fraction of their noggin potential, and Jesus Christ was a form of God leaning more towards God than delusion.

- Because memories pertain to the body and the experiences of the body, then when the body goes the way of all flesh, so goes the memories of that flesh just as quickly as a dream.

- What is the mechanism for qualities that have existed before, being passed along? Same as it is now.

- And what becomes of the person in the body, does the person survive?
- What is a person but memories, qualities, and the flesh? Memories and flesh are scattered to the wind, but qualities get reincarnated.
Walker wrote:Qualities (samskaras) are reincarnated. The body is not reincarnated, and all the mental activities relate to the body, so there is nothing to be remembered. Thus man, and his rib-tickling sidekick woman, are the image of God-like qualities ... but not exclusively. After all, we're only human, only filtered reflections of the sun.

the real miracle is the world found in a grain of sand.

What irritates you makes you stronger
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker

Post by Walker »

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:06 pmAll you did was allude, without explanation.
What was I supposed to have alluded to?

What was I supposed to have explained to you?

Why the LOL?

What you laughing at?

I simply posted the UG & JK link today...then you started having a go at me, about how you agree with them, as if that had anything to do with me...you then ask me to explain, saying I alluded ...but I have absolutely no idea why or what the heck you are on about?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:05 pm And if you do try and explain yourself, do it without the pictures.
What the heck am I supposed to explain?

Can you be a bit more specific as to what you want me to explain?

You are not making any sense to me right now.

But then you never do anyway, so nothing surprising about that. :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:57 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:36 amblah blah blah
What I wrote about reincarnation does not conflict with those two.

Your understanding is so shallow, i.e., ignorant.

Lets return to this Walker comment in response to the UG & JK links I posted today.

Nothing in that post today mentioned anything about Walkers story about reincarnation.

But then I get a reply from Walker informing me that what he wrote about reincarnation does not conflict with the links I provided.

So what exactly has your reply comment got to do with me Walker. That's what I am trying to find out?

Am I supposed to have suggested that what you wrote about reincarnation WAS IN CONFLICT or something?
And if I have implied that...where exactly on this thread have I implied it?

Take your time sorting out your own rather unusual but usually usual bewildered comments, that you always accuse others of having.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm I've been thinking about the possibility of reincarnation, and after much deliberation (one minute and twenty three seconds) I have concluded the notion to be utterly bonkers, and that's that. :roll:
I'm pretty certain this doco I watched years ago - and it just popped up in my youtube feed..I think you should watch Harbal (well, you started the thread 8) ).

An account of reincarnation: https://youtu.be/6B27WRX0Auw
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:50 am
Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm I've been thinking about the possibility of reincarnation, and after much deliberation (one minute and twenty three seconds) I have concluded the notion to be utterly bonkers, and that's that. :roll:
I'm pretty certain this doco I watched years ago - and it just popped up in my youtube feed..I think you should watch Harbal (well, you started the thread 8) ).

A Louisiana couple. What a surprise. Uncanny how these things happen to Americans the majority of the time. Same with alien abductions :?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

I'm pretty certain this doco I watched years ago - and it just popped up in my youtube feed..I think you should watch Harbal (well, you started the thread 8)
Thanks, fishy, I watched it.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:15 am
I'm pretty certain this doco I watched years ago - and it just popped up in my youtube feed..I think you should watch Harbal (well, you started the thread 8)
Thanks, fishy, I watched it.
Yes, and something smells fishy and I am not talking about the contents of Veg's apple crumble. :wink:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:10 am

A Louisiana couple. What a surprise. Uncanny how these things happen to Americans the majority of the time. Same with alien abductions :?
Honestly I find it rather sad that this story is overlooked by the likes of you - my account of esoteric stuff also considered bollocks.

Back in 1997 when I was dealing with loads of weird shit, I was living with my parents and one day after dealing with 'weird' reality, I walked in and comprehended what a pathetic life I had lived and perhaps that was Y this 'God' entity was fucking with me...I was about to state to my parents that were sat at the dinner table the fact that I was not worthy of what our forefathers went through in WAR based on how my life had been lived...and a voice stated "You were there." - as in I was in a prev life, having also fought for our freedoms...I burst out crying in front of my parents...I don't think I attempted to explain to them.

That was 1997 - very early days of gnosis of God and what IT is capable of.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

All this tells us is that the soul cannot die if it is reincarnated into another soul, and that death is not real for the soul.

All reincarnation points to is that death cannot be real. Which is kind of true since no soul has ever experienced what the experience of death is like. The only experience that the soul can know is aliveness.

There is no experience of death ever.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:56 am
Honestly I find it rather sad that this story is overlooked by the likes of you - my account of esoteric stuff also considered bollocks.

Back in 1997 when I was dealing with loads of weird shit, I was living with my parents and one day after dealing with 'weird' reality, I walked in and comprehended what a pathetic life I had lived and perhaps that was Y this 'God' entity was fucking with me...I was about to state to my parents that were sat at the dinner table the fact that I was not worthy of what our forefathers went through in WAR based on how my life had been lived...and a voice stated "You were there." - as in I was in a prev life, having also fought for our freedoms...I burst out crying in front of my parents...I don't think I attempted to explain to them.

In the word that I have experience of, that sort of thing doesn't happen.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Harbal wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:45 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:56 am

In the word that I have experience of, that sort of thing doesn't happen.
Pretty certain you missed an 'L'

People don't analyse EVERYTHING for signs of anomalies.

The Tree of Knowledge:
Know that there is a Ledge when you eat from the Tree. KNOW_LEDGE.
BARK up the TREE of KNOW_LEDGE SAP - LEAVE.

A man's best friend is a Dog - reversed - God - BARK protects the tree. SAP (fool) feeds nutrients to the tree. LEAVES - leave the tree...do you twig?

All of the above is nothing logically to you is it Harbal? (coincidence at best)
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:00 pm Pretty certain you missed an 'L'
Yes, it looks like I did.
People don't analyse EVERYTHING for signs of anomalies.

The Tree of Knowledge:
Know that there is a Ledge when you eat from the Tree. KNOW_LEDGE.
BARK up the TREE of KNOW_LEDGE SAP - LEAVE.

A man's best friend is a Dog - reversed - God - BARK protects the tree. SAP (fool) feeds nutrients to the tree. LEAVES - leave the tree...do you twig?

All of the above is nothing logically to you is it Harbal? (coincidence at best)
I wouldn't even say there is a coincidence, because nothing significant is coinciding. You are just playing about with words, and only choosing the ones that suit you. Even then, what you end up with doesn't really mean anything.

It seems that you have experienced things that have had a profound effect on you, but they don't mean anything to those of us who haven't experienced them.