Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:40 pm
WHY do 'you' 'try to' speak FOR ALL "others", based solely upon only how 'you' 'think' and/or 'feel'?
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:40 pmBut I DO NOT.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True in MY WORDS above here.
Clearly.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Love is all inclusive, it is everything and nothing will it reject."

ordinary humans would phrase that statement like this:

love is all inclusive, it is everything and rejects nothing.

but u see how u put the action after the subject or whatever, instead? that's the classical language of Zen and Jedi masters. it's a variation of how yoda would say it bro.
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:08 pm'you' LOVE to PLAY WITH WORDS hey "dontaskme'?

Yes, and so do you.

I've seen you chopping and changing your words especially when you need to adjust your old model to that of a new one when the old one no longer fits with your original narrative, that you like to announce to the whole world as if they were born yesterday and cannot think or work things out for themself.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:47 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:57 pm

KNOWING the 'way out' of Life DOES DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in Life. Just like KNOWING the 'way out' of an unwanted marriage or partnership CAN DIMINISH the 'feeling of being stuck' in an unwanted marriage or partnership.
Well I wouldn't recommend this way out of a marriage where the couple have had children together, I mean what message does that send out to the children.
WHAT WAY?

NO WAY was mentioned.

Also, SO, if a couple have children, then for the REST of the lives of that couple, NO matter even if ALL the children ARE 'DEAD', you would NOT recommend 'this way out' of a marriage, (whatever 'this way' means or refers to), correct?

'you' appear to be STILL COMPLETELY BAMBOOZLED and CONFUSED by my use of the 'KNOWING' word here.

But anyway...
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm It's sending the message that it's ok children, if ever you are feeling stuck in life, then you can just get out by selfishly warranting what you once wanted as now being unwanted, and trash it in the bin like it does not matter one iota, and move on with the life you really want, or you can just kill yourself, that would be a way out too.
'you' are just CONFUSING "your" OWN 'self' here "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:23 pm Seems like that's not being a good role model for children.
I do NOT even KNOW what 'it' is that 'you' are talking about and referring to here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:45 pm "Love is all inclusive, it is everything and nothing will it reject."

ordinary humans would phrase that statement like this:

love is all inclusive, it is everything and rejects nothing.

but u see how u put the action after the subject or whatever, instead? that's the classical language of Zen and Jedi masters. it's how yoda would say it bro.
OK bro :oops: 👍

Are we feeling the Love?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:46 pm
'you' are just CONFUSING "your" OWN 'self' here "dontaskme".
Not really, I am not the one who is confused, that is your projection.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:51 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:46 pmSee, as a sentient human being, 'feelings' DO EXIST. They are, literally, a part of who and what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY.
So the feeling of being stuck is ok then.
OF COURSE it IS.

NO one is saying otherwise.

Absolutely ANY and EVERY 'feeling' one has is PERFECTLY NORMAL and PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE. And this IS BECAUSE of WHERE 'feelings' come from and HOW and WHY 'feelings' exist in the beginning.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:51 pm No need to poisit an idea to not allow it to be...
CONSIDERING that NO one here has, there is NO need to ASSUME ANY one has.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:51 pm by suggesting one should know there is a way to suppress those ok feelings....
BUT NO one is suggesting that one SHOULD KNOW that there is a way to suppress 'feelings'.

There is JUST A, Natural, WAY to suppress 'feelings'.

AND, if ANY one wants to LEARN and KNOW this way, then they are absolutely FREE to CHOOSE to do so.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:51 pm suicide being one of the permanent suppressants in your opinion.
'you' just can NOT let this go, can 'you' "dontaskme"?

SEE, what is happening here with this one is the PRIMMEST EXAMPLE of BELIEF, AT WORK.

It does NOT matter HOW MANY TIMES one is INFORMED that some thing did NOT happen, NOR does it matter HOW MANY PEOPLE INFORM this one that that thing did NOT happen, NOR does it matter HOW MUCH IRREFUTABLE PROOF is PROVIDED, if that one BELIEVES that it did happen, then, to that one, 'IT DID HAPPEN'.

NO matter what ANY one SAYS or PROVIDES.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

So the feeling of being stuck is ok then.
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:56 pmOF COURSE it IS.

NO one is saying otherwise.
But you said there is a way out of feeling like one is being stuck..and so that to me suggests it's not ok to feel like one is being stuck, other wise you wouldn't have needed to mention that there is a way out of stuckness if it's ok to feel like one is being stuck...so why don't you make up your mind what is ok.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:56 pm'you' just can NOT let this go, can 'you' "dontaskme"?
You'd like that wouldn't you, you'd like that to be let go of.

Because it reminds you of the mess up you made, but it's ok to mess up now and again, really it is. If there was no mess made, we wouldn't ever have to employ cleaners.

And as you know, life without a cleaner would be intolerable.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:31 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:08 pm
'you', human beings, can 'DIE',
WITHOUT committing 'suicide'.
Then no need to reference the suicide notion.
THERE WAS, WHEN one was CLAIMING that they 'feel stuck' in Life.

ONCE AGAIN, BY KNOWING that there is a 'way out' of Life, WITHOUT WAITING, then this, Naturally, REDUCES the 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck' in Life.

Although some do NOT like to ACCEPT this Fact BECAUSE they MUCH PREFER to live with what they are USED TO, and that being 'feeling stuck' and 'HATING' Life. To them this 'feeling' is FAR MORE COMFORTABLE for them, and this is mainly because they KNOW NO BETTER.

They have just NOT had the PLEASURE of 'experiencing love' NOR 'feeling loved'.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:31 pm Also, to die without dying is to not be bothered about what one feels anymore.
Does this include the 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck', in Life?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:31 pm And is why I do not bother about feeling like life is a bucket of shit, or that someone might think that belief that life is a bucket of shit makes me seem as if I am a depressed person when I'm actually not except when those feelings of depression arise to which I usually welcome in and say hi to them because I reject no feeling or ever attempt to suppress it.

People seem to like projecting their own feelings and thoughts and emotions and ideas as though they belonged to other people, this I have worked out years ago as a normal human trait.
But it is NOT a 'normal' human trait. It is just a LEARNED behavior.

Just because 'you', adult human beings, do some things, or ALL of 'you' do some things, this is NO way means that those things are so-called 'normal' human traits. For example, ALL of 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written were GREEDY and SELFISH, but this is CERTAINLY NOT a 'normal' human trait. For two reasons by the way.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:31 pm Adults can do that Age, they too can know the things you know about what it is you think you know.
Adult human beings CAN DO a LOT of 'things' that they have NOT YET EVEN IMAGINED, in 'your' day, "dontaskme".

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:35 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:24 pmBut the 'self', which uses the label "dontaskme", CLAIMS that there is FAR MORE HATE, PAIN, and SUFFERING in Life than there is LOVE.
Love is all inclusive, it is everything and nothing will it reject.
Okay. If you say and believe so.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:38 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:32 pm AND, I do NOT have to 'justify' my reason for using the suicide question.

That question STANDS ON ITS OWN, and HAS DONE EXACTLY what I HAD INTENDED.
Congratulations, would you like a golden Oscar?
NO.

Would you?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:38 pm You used the metaphor ''suicide'' to accomplish your intentions. Wow, you must be delighted and proud.
But I NEVER used ANY metaphor.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:40 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:32 pmI REALLY DO THINK that 'you' REALLY DO NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ MY WORDS FAR MORE CAREFULLY.
Why?
GREAT QUESTION.

THERE IS NO REAL REASON WHY I think that 'you' really do need to learn how to read my words far more carefully.

See, the reasons that 'I' REALLY think 'you' NEED to 'you' can just FLATLY REFUSE, and 'you' could NEVER be Wrong here.

NOW, I REALLY THINK that 'you' CAN READ MY WORDS ABSOLUTELY ANY WAY OF YOUR CHOOSING.

Thank you for asking me a question, for CLARIFICATION, which ENLIGHTENED me SO MUCH MORE.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:46 pm
Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:08 pm'you' LOVE to PLAY WITH WORDS hey "dontaskme'?

Yes, and so do you.

I've seen you chopping and changing your words especially when you need to adjust your old model to that of a new one when the old one no longer fits with your original narrative, that you like to announce to the whole world as if they were born yesterday and cannot think or work things out for themself.
Will you PROVIDE ANY examples of what 'you' are ACCUSING me of doing here "dontaskme"?

If no, then WHY NOT?

But if yes, then GREAT.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:06 pmONCE AGAIN, BY KNOWING that there is a 'way out' of Life, WITHOUT WAITING, then this, Naturally, REDUCES the 'feeling' of 'feeling stuck' in Life.

Although some do NOT like to ACCEPT this Fact BECAUSE they MUCH PREFER to live with what they are USED TO, and that being 'feeling stuck' and 'HATING' Life. To them this 'feeling' is FAR MORE COMFORTABLE for them, and this is mainly because they KNOW NO BETTER.

They have just NOT had the PLEASURE of 'experiencing love' NOR 'feeling loved'.
Facepalm seriously!!! :shock:
The above comment is so just mind blowingly flawed thinking and believing in every way. I can barely believe you have said that as an actual truth.

You are really letting yourself down today Age.

This is why I am here to call you out on your terribly flawed irrational deluded thinking and believing.