Reincarnation

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Reincarnation

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:57 am
Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:54 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:51 am

The only thing you should be apologising for is underestimating me. :D
I didn't, I saw from the start that you had delusions of grandeur. That's also bog-standard btw.
Well, finally you may have hit an ACTUAL delusion of mine!!...I am not aware of it...what have you read that suggests as such?

I certainly see myself as particularly unique, is that grandeur?
It almost always comes with the psychosis. Age has it too.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:00 am
I didn't, I saw from the start that you had delusions of grandeur. That's also bog-standard btw.
Well, finally you may have hit an ACTUAL delusion of mine!!...I am not aware of it...what have you read that suggests as such?

Oh, you've diagnosed Age as psychotic too? ..me just thinks you enjoy comparing me to him as another twat on the forum does whenever I point out how irrational he is.

So.

Where is this evidence of my delusion of grandeur!!? :mrgreen:
Atla

Post by Atla »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:02 am

Oh, you've diagnosed Age as psychotic too? ..me just thinks you enjoy comparing me to him as another twat on the forum does whenever I point out how irrational he is.

So.

In your entire attitude and over-certainty. You're so special, unique things happen to you that don't happen to others etc. Even though you've simply been genuinely delusional for 26 years, which started with a bog-standard psychotic break.

Plus psychosis usually severely messes with people's ability to critically evaluate themselves, in comparison to other people. So they usually develop delusions of grandeur.

You're also lucky to have been born in Britain where people almost get money handed to them, that's not a big achievement either. Try being psychotic in a third world country.

Well I think it's time to close this exchange, I'm getting bored I'll go do something else. I'll give one unsolicited advice not that I particularly care, get tested for food allergies and cut them from your diet.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:00 am Try being psychotic in a third world country.
Ah!...please tell me what country you are being psychotic in? LMAO!

Post by Age »

Great to SEE you speak some ACTUAL Truth now "atla".

'Almost always' is NOT 'always'. So what you BELIEVE "atla" and "I" have may NOT ACTUALLY be true NOR right, correct "atla"?

Or, are you now going to 'try to' to CLAIM otherwise?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:02 am

Oh, you've diagnosed Age as psychotic too?
A fair while ago now.

Which is FITTING IN PERFECTLY WITH the ultimate goal here anyway.
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:02 am ..me just thinks you enjoy comparing me to him as another twat on the forum does whenever I point out how irrational he is.
But you have NEVER ACTUALLY POINTED OUT HOW IRRATIONAL I AM. INSTEAD you have just SAID and CLAIMED I AM.

By the way what NONE of you here have RECOGNIZED YET is that I COULD PROVE IRREFUTABLY True what you each of you have been SAYING and CLAIMING here.

But considering none of you will just ANSWER the CLARIFYING QUESTIONS I ASK, there is NO incentive for me to.
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:02 am So.

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:26 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:02 am ..me just thinks you enjoy comparing me to him as another twat on the forum does whenever I point out how irrational he is.
But you have NEVER ACTUALLY POINTED OUT HOW IRRATIONAL I AM
Age, I was concerned that you may have thought I was referring to you as being the irrational one in my statement - I am talking about iambiguous...such as in this thread:- viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39982&p=643686#p643686

Now go away, I am busy trying to become a millionaire. 8)

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:32 am
Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:26 am
But you have NEVER ACTUALLY POINTED OUT HOW IRRATIONAL I AM
Age, I was concerned that you may have thought I was referring to you as being the irrational one in my statement
I was, so thank you for CLARIFYING here.
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:32 am - I am talking about iambiguous...such as in this thread:- viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39982&p=643686#p643686

Now go away, I am busy trying to become a millionaire. 8)
I am not sure how this is related.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:01 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:32 am Now go away, I am busy trying to become a millionaire. 8)
I am not sure how this is related.
It was a little bit of humour directed at Atla in reference to my delusion of grandeur.. :)
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:14 am You're also lucky to have been born in Britain where people almost get money handed to them, that's not a big achievement either. Try being psychotic in a third world country.
Actually schizophrencis, for example, who are a group with much higher incidence of psychosis actually tend to do better in traditional cultures. The reason: their families deal with them much more. They get supported by extended families, get stimatized less, and allowed to move in and out of productivity if they can. They are also medicated less. This came out in the New York Times and other publications a while back: after researchers look at the quality of life of schizophrenics in traditional cultures versus modern western societies with primarily medicine and hospitalization as treatments for psychosis for example.
Hm, can't find the NYTtimes article any more....

https://www.nature.com/articles/508S14a ... 0inclusion.

Well I think it's time to close this exchange, I'm getting bored I'll go do something else. I'll give one unsolicited advice not that I particularly care, get tested for food allergies and cut them from your diet.
Always good advice, regardless, especially these days.

That said you've gone pages interacting with attophi. He hasn't show the slightest sign of current psychosis and understands the communication and can even play within it.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Iwannaplato wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:54 am Actually schizophrencis, for example, who are a group with much higher incidence of psychosis actually tend to do better in traditional cultures. The reason: their families deal with them much more. They get supported by extended families, get stimatized less, and allowed to move in and out of productivity if they can. They are also medicated less. This came out in the New York Times and other publications a while back: after researchers look at the quality of life of schizophrenics in traditional cultures versus modern western societies with primarily medicine and hospitalization as treatments for psychosis for example.
Hm, can't find the NYTtimes article any more....

https://www.nature.com/articles/508S14a ... 0inclusion.
Yeah but they don't really get handed lots of money by the government.
Always good advice, regardless, especially these days.

That said you've gone pages interacting with attophi. He hasn't show the slightest sign of current psychosis and understands the communication and can even play within it.
He doesn't seem to be in an acute psychosis now, it seems to be mild to negligible. But if you haven't seen the slightest signs of his long standing delusions, caused by earlier psychosis, then you're nuts or you're lying. As you can see I don't care much for forum popularity so I'll keep calling you out on this.

If people don't want their unusual experiences explained in mundane ways, then they shouldn't post them on philosophy forums imo. Someone might come along who knows a lot more about the human mind.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:29 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:54 am ..you've gone pages interacting with attophi. He hasn't show the slightest sign of current psychosis and understands the communication and can even play within it.
He doesn't seem to be in an acute psychosis now, it seems to be mild to negligible. But if you haven't seen the slightest signs of his long standing delusions, caused by earlier psychosis, then you're nuts or you're lying. As you can see I don't care much for forum popularity so I'll keep calling you out on this.

If people don't want their unusual experiences explained in mundane ways, then they shouldn't post them on philosophy forums imo. Someone might come along who knows a lot more about the human mind.
Of course, someone like you would know a lot more about my mind than I do, because you've read books that describe some of the attributes I display (what a brainiac atheist you are).

But c'mon, let's consider what happened last year when I grabbed a claw hammer from a kitchen cupboard and punched a nail through my foot into the floorboards. Surely someone that was irrationally psychotic would have picked a ball pein hammer? :P

Honestly, I agree that when GOD has me in HELL, IT IS PSYCHOTIC...and last year where it lasted twice the standard 3 months - (that's 6 months Atla), I decided I would never TEST the Tree of KNOW_LEDGE again.

Such was the TEST_AMEN_T
Atla

Post by Atla »

I wonder how Iwannaplato will unsee that too?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Atla wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:26 pm I wonder how Iwannaplato will unsee that too?
:D
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

HELL_owe

How does this fit God's bill..

DAYS OF RECKONING

Two days of reckoning
I have felt,
was it God's consciousness,
that then I was, dealt?
Feeling the chaos,