Why knowing 'Yourself' will never make sense.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Why knowing 'Yourself' will never make sense.

Post by Dontaskme »

If you say God is our creator, the one who has created us human beings. Then you are implying there is a 'something' that is known to be a creator of the created thing that is known to exist, namely us human beings. Therefore, it is us human beings who is informing ourselves as and through our own body that this body has been created, which always implies a creator. Even though you also know that you as a body never created your own body, because you know that when you lose an arm or a finger through the action of severance, your body never re-creates another arm or a finger to replace the part that is now permanently divided from the body...unless of course you re-attach the limb to the body.

So if you know that you have been created by a creator, does that imply you the creation, aka the created one, knows the creator of yourself? or can you only know the created, aka concept of yourself as creation?

Can the created one known as concept then know the creator of the concept known?

How does that work? how can a creator be known to exist as a separate independant living thing apart from creation itself?

We can know we are created, we can know creation by just being. But can we know the creator of being?

We can know being...because we can know we have been born, because our mother gave birth to us. I know I exist because I have been grown inside my mother's body. I also come from my father who also has a body, it was through his body that he was able to pass my being into my mother's body, who then passed my grown body into existence.

That's how I know I was born...because a body birthed me into existence so that I too would be a body.

But then how did the very first body come into existence? how did the ''FIRST BODY'' birth itself into existence?

You know you can only exist when a body births you into existence, and that without a body to birth you into existence, it is impossible for you to exist.

It's like the chicken and the egg mystery, which came first?

And this is why you can never know yourself, except to know you can never know yourself.

Your whole reality has been nothing but a lie, a belief.

And without that belief, that only resides inside your own mental sphere of knowing, not outside yourself, you have no business telling other people what will always be just your own belief, your own little world that belongs only to you.

Only you know you, no one else can know you.

When someone else tries to implant what can only be their own ideas into your mind as if they were yours, that person is mentally abusing you, they are implanting something in you that does not exist for you unless you believe what is being implanted in you to be real for you.

Dontaskme

Re: Why knowing 'Yourself' will never make sense.

Post by Dontaskme »

According to Socrates, true wisdom is knowing what you do not know.

How can you know yourself? You would have to split yourself up in two, the knower and the known...

'IT' is not some-thing to be known by someone. IT is the knowing that cannot be known. In essence you are that ' Knowing.'

Is / was there a FIRST human body ? ..No, that's impossible. The idea of there being a first human being giving birth to itself is absurd? You are not a human being, the idea is a concept known, but never PHYSICALLY SEEN as an object outside of it's knowing.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am According to Socrates, true wisdom is knowing what you do not know.
But you could NEVER know ALL of what you do not YET know.

And, when you know the 'things' that you do not YET know, then you could begin to just set out and go and obtain that knowledge.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am How can you know yourself?
'you' can NOT. This is because "your-self" IS an oxymoron.

And, this is WHY the term 'thy Self' was and is used, instead.

But, what the 'Self', and the 'self', refers to, exactly, can be KNOWN, and is ALREADY KNOWN (by some of 'us' anyway). That is thee 'I', by the way.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am You would have to split yourself up in two, the knower and the known...
Just because 'you' have NOT YET reached this level of KNOWING and UNDERSTANDING does NOT mean that "others" have not. NOR does it mean that it is an IMPOSSIBILITY to KNOW.

In fact, absolutely EVERY thing 'you', human beings, have LEARNED and KNOWN was once NOT YET KNOWN. Who and what thee True 'Self' is, and refers to, is just ANOTHER thing that is KNOWN by 'I', or some of 'us', but not YET by ALL. Also, and by the way, who and what the 'self' is, and refers to, is also KNOWN by 'us', and 'I', but obviously NOT by 'you', YET.

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am 'IT' is not some-thing to be known by someone. IT is the knowing that cannot be known. In essence you are that ' Knowing.'
Here is ANOTHER PRIME example of HOW the human beings, back in the days when this was being written, would BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that what they had NOT YET come-to-KNOW or had NOT YET achieved was an IMPOSSIBILITY to KNOW or be ACHIEVED.

They, literally, would only LOOK AT and SEE things from their OWN very sheltered, very narrowed, and very small little lives, and then BELIEVE that thos VIEWS were thee actual truth of things.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am Is / was there a FIRST human body ? ..No, that's impossible.
How could there NOT be?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am The idea of there being a first human being giving birth to itself is absurd?
OF COURSE IT IS.

So, WHY bring this, absurd, idea of YOURS up here?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am You are not a human being, the idea is a concept known, but never PHYSICALLY SEEN as an object outside of it's knowing.
WHY are 'you', hell-bent, on coming here and continually TELLING "others" what you BELIEVE is absolutely and irrefutably true?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:56 am Image
KNOWING God, AND thee Universe, and how It works, is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to LEARN and KNOW. As I have been continually in-forming 'you'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm But you could NEVER know ALL of what you do not YET know.

And, when you know the 'things' that you do not YET know, then you could begin to just set out and go and obtain that knowledge.
What is not yet known will eventually become known. But that which is unknowable, can never be known.

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm'you' can NOT. This is because "your-self" IS an oxymoron.

Thy / Your... are the same meaning, except for some differing aspect that is human dialect, but bacically just a different expression of the same idea.

No big deal.

You cannot know yourself as an object known, you can only know yourself as not-knowing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Is / was there a FIRST human body ? ..No, that's impossible.

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pmHow could there NOT be?
Same way as how could there be?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pmWHY are 'you', hell-bent, on coming here and continually TELLING "others" what you BELIEVE is absolutely and irrefutably true?
WRONG

I'm doing nothing of the sort...you just believed and assumed that is what I am doing.

I never once claimed that what I am saying here is an irrefutable truth, you just assumed I did. I am simply showing my opinions that's all, I'm not forcing anyone to read them, believe them or anything else, as for what people do with my ideas, is none of my business, they can flush them down the loo for all I care...I'm just throwing ideas out there,....just like you do.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm
WHY are 'you', hell-bent, on coming here and continually TELLING "others" what you BELIEVE is absolutely and irrefutably true?
Why the fucking hell do you even care you moronic lunatic?

Especially when you already claim to know the truth..as shown here below written by yours truly aka AGE >>>>>>>>>>

KNOWING God, AND thee Universe, and how It works, is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to LEARN and KNOW. As I have been continually in-forming 'you'.

Oh my God you are such an idiot, it literally fries my brain to a crisp just sharing the same breathing space as you.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:08 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm But you could NEVER know ALL of what you do not YET know.

What is not yet known will eventually become known. But that which is unknowable, can never be known.
But what is UNKNOWABLE, and HOW do you KNOW that?

And, what are you basing that KNOWING on, besides that 'it' was NOT YET KNOWN, well to you anyway.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:08 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm'you' can NOT. This is because "your-self" IS an oxymoron.

Thy / Your... are the same meaning, except for some differing aspect that is human dialect, but bacically just a different expression of the same idea.
Are they?

Is what a 'thing' means to you, the exact same meaning to absolutely EVERY one "'else"?

'Thy' can be singular, while 'your' can be plural, which are different aspects, and/or meanings.

Which will make PERFECT SENSE when what the actual difference is between 'self' and 'Self' becomes KNOWN, .

See, the difference between who and what 'you', human beings and 'I' is YET to become KNOWN, by 'you', human beings.

'you' can be plural, 'I' is singular.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:08 pm No big deal.

You cannot know yourself as an object known, you can only know yourself as not-knowing.
Wrong, AGAIN.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:12 pm Is / was there a FIRST human body ? ..No, that's impossible.

Is this the ONLY answer you could come up with?

By the way, how there could be, and was, is the same way EVERY species has a first body when the first one is born or comes into existence. WHEN that happens exactly can be VERY HARD to find out when they happened BEFORE the query came into being.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:59 pm .................
Bleat bleat sheep, till your feat is complete, but no one is listening, as I'm fast sleep.

There is no one watching this movie of I

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pmWHY are 'you', hell-bent, on coming here and continually TELLING "others" what you BELIEVE is absolutely and irrefutably true?
WRONG

I'm doing nothing of the sort...you just believed and assumed that is what I am doing.
So, what are you now saying?

Are you TELLING "others" what you do NOT believe is absolutely and irrefutably true, or something else?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 pm I never once claimed that what I am saying here is an irrefutable truth,
I NEVER said you did.

Read the ACTUAL words that I SAID and USED.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 pm you just assumed I did.
But I NEVER assumed that. As I just said, I NEVER even said that.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 pm I am simply showing my opinions that's all, I'm not forcing anyone to read them, believe them or anything else, as for what people do with my ideas, is none of my business, they can flush them down the loo for all I care...I'm just throwing ideas out there,....just like you do.
So, your opinion is that there are some things that can NOT be KNOWN, but which could be absolutely and irrefutably False, Wrong, and Incorrect, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:09 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:12 pm Is / was there a FIRST human body ? ..No, that's impossible.

By the way, how there could be, and was, is the same way EVERY species has a first body when the first one is born or comes into existence. WHEN that happens exactly can be VERY HARD to find out when they happened BEFORE the query came into being.

Bye the way...Who was the first human being, and what birthed that first human being into existence, noting very carefully that there could not have been a human being existing prior to the FIRST human being...otherwise that one that was FIRST would not be first - it would have been second.

Something there for you to ponder, have fun.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:47 pm
Why the fucking hell do you even care you moronic lunatic?
Because I am CURIOUS.

I also want to SEE what response you will give.

I seriously want to KNOW why you continually want to tell "others" that they can NOT KNOW thy Self.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:23 pm Especially when you already claim to know the truth..as shown here below written by yours truly aka AGE >>>>>>>>>>

Oh my God you are such an idiot, it literally fries my brain to a crisp just sharing the same breathing space as you.
Okay.

Do you KNOW what the word 'literally' means, or refers to, exactly?

And, if you do NOT accept NOR agree with my claim here, then why do you NOT challenge and/or question me over it?

Why do you NOT even 'try to' PROVE me Wrong here?

Do you just BELIEVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY that I am Wrong, that you NEVER even considered to just PROVE me Wrong?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:16 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:09 pm

Bye the way...Who was the first human being,
What are you looking for here? The name of the first human being, or something else?

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:16 pm and what birthed that first human being into existence,
The TWO things that are NEEDED for absolutely ANY thing to come into Existence.

Just like the dog breed labradoodle came from the TWO things of a labrador and a poodle, and the FIRST pup of those TWO was the FIRST one, so to this applies to 'you', human beings.

And, as I POINTED OUT earlier, finding out what happened, in relation to the FIRST, BEFORE the query even came into existence can be somewhat VERY DIFFICULT.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:16 pm noting very carefully that there could not have been a human being existing prior to the FIRST human being...
OF COURSE NOT.

To ASSUME otherwise would just be OBVIOUSLY ABSURD.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:16 pm otherwise that one that was FIRST would not be first - it would have been second.
OF COURSE.

WHY would you even bring up such an OBVIOUS remark?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:16 pm Something there for you to ponder, have fun.
But this has ALREADY been thought about, dealt with, and resolved, PREVIOUSLY.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:59 pmWhich will make PERFECT SENSE when what the actual difference is between 'self' and 'Self' becomes KNOWN
Which Self makes known a perfect sense to itself? is it the small s or the big S ?

If the small s is the self that makes known a perfect sense - does that mean the big S doesn't get to know how to make perfect sense?

Or if the big S is the self that makes known a perfect sense - does that mean the small s doesn't get to know how to make perfect sense?

Are we supposed to be obliged to make sense of this perfect senseless sense making activity, or can we just throw it all down the loo where it belongs?