Biblical Religion & Advaita Non-Duality are describing the same thing.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Biblical Religion & Advaita Non-Duality are describing the same thing.

Post by Dontaskme »

Advaita Non-duality is saying...
Death is certain for the born. Rebirth is certain for the dead.

You should not grieve for what is unavoidable. Before birth, beings are not manifest to our human senses. In the interim between birth and death, they are manifest. At death they return to the unmanifest again. What is there in all this to grieve over?
Realise that pleasure and pain,gain and loss,victory and defeat, are all one and the same: then go into battle.

Advaita Non-duality is saying...
No thing comes into existence or goes out of existence. 'That which is never ceases to be; that which is not never comes into existence'. 'Knowledge of the world is a kind of ignorance'.

Biblical Religion is saying...
When the context of being the first and the last is linked with death and resurrection it refers to christ. Christ is the one who died God cannot die.

What did Jesus mean by saying "I am the First and the Last" in Revelation 1:17?

I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever.

Christ is the image of imageless God = Same One. Christ had to die to know birth because only in birth can death be known. Death being the unmanifest not actualised, death is not actual, death is only the unmanifest, manifest in birth, actualised.

Therefore, both death and birth are the same phenomena, just differing in appearance. Knower and knowing and known have to be the same one unmanifested manifest phenomena.

The imageless ONE cannot die, only the image of the ONE who cannot die - dies, because ONE cannot be both ONE and another ONE....

All these conceptualised things are KNOWN...they are never the knowers exprience.

Oneness has no argument with itself, how could it, for that requires another where there is none.

Are we understanding each other yet?

The absurd notion of ONENESS is the mother of all mental predicaments.