Why Religion Is Known As An Abusive Mental Mind Fuck

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Why Religion Is Known As An Abusive Mental Mind Fuck

Post by promethean75 »

"Jack the Ripper.
Jeffrey Dahmer.
Harold Shipman.
John Wayne Gacy.
Henry H Holmes.
Pedro Lopez.
Ted Bundy"

Excuse me, but why is Teddy at the bottom of that list?

There are many lists in the world it would be appropriate to place Teddy at the bottom of, but never that one. No, never that one.

Anyway those other guys are classless bums with no family values. Teddy was special.
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:10 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:56 pm

And that is an adult human being, correct?

Did you tend to feel a need for this all of your life, or only as you became older?
Is it your plan to continue with this until I slip up and say something you can pounce on? :)
No.

To me you can NOT 'slip up' when just expressing your OWN views of or about your OWN life.

So, how do you envision or imagine you could 'slip up' here?

Also, I just asked those two clarifying questions so that if you were Truly OPEN and Honest, then this would just SHOW how it is only the older of the human being, in the days when this was being written, who 'felt a need to come to definite conclusions about things', while the very young really do NOT care about such 'things' AT ALL.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm So, how do you envision or imagine you could 'slip up' here?
I don't envision or imagine it, it just occurred to me that you might be waiting for it.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm Also, I just asked those two clarifying questions so that if you were Truly OPEN and Honest,
If nothing else, I am always open and honest.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm then this would just SHOW how it is only the older of the human being, in the days when this was being written, who 'felt a need to come to definite conclusions about things', while the very young really do NOT care about such 'things' AT ALL.
Not sure what you are talking about here. I am quite old, if that has any relevance.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:40 am
Walker wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:59 am
Some women need a man to tell them what to "believe." The quote is by David. That's a man's name.

There you have it.

Jack the Ripper.
Jeffrey Dahmer.
Harold Shipman.
John Wayne Gacy.
Henry H Holmes.
Pedro Lopez.
Ted Bundy.

Are some of the most notorious serial killers the world has ever known.

All man's names. Must be chips off the old blockhead himself, like Father in Heaven, like Son in Hell..

But who'd believe that a Father could be so violent as to have his own son tortured to death because he loved him.

Oh wait! :roll:
How about your woman dream team. Names?
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:04 pm "Jack the Ripper.
Jeffrey Dahmer.
Harold Shipman.
John Wayne Gacy.
Henry H Holmes.
Pedro Lopez.
Ted Bundy"

Excuse me, but why is Teddy at the bottom of that list?
I recognize only four names.

Evil does seem to be DAM's topic of interest. It's rather surprising that Manson doesn't head up the list. He was the evil whisperer. He was the influencer, for evil. He didn't actually kill, did he?

Those women who listened to Manson should not have given in to the female tendency that relies on a man to tell them what to believe. They should have had more sense.

Post by Age »

Harbal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:51 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm So, how do you envision or imagine you could 'slip up' here?
I don't envision or imagine it, it just occurred to me that you might be waiting for it.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm Also, I just asked those two clarifying questions so that if you were Truly OPEN and Honest,
REALLY?

I have NEVER met an adult human being who is ALWAYS open and honest before.

Also, WHY then did you NOT just answer the clarifying questions posed?
Age wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:10 pm then this would just SHOW how it is only the older of the human being, in the days when this was being written, who 'felt a need to come to definite conclusions about things', while the very young really do NOT care about such 'things' AT ALL.
Not sure what you are talking about here.
Okay.
Harbal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:51 pm I am quite old, if that has any relevance.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

no charlie's limelight is completely bogus. he is to sociopath cult leaders what elvis was to music. a total fake. but this isn't to say he's not a little interesting as far as sociopaths and their development goes. armed robbery at 14. gangraped in a boys prison. at 18, raped a boy (don't know his age) at knife point. Stole some cars. arson, petty theft. But never murdered anyone.

street smart but senial most of his adult life (which was spent incarcerated somewhere or another). his public persona is manufactured too; the 'crazy person act' is something he developed during his early incarceration as a defense mechanism to ward off attackers. you get bits of this in his interviews. just obvious freaky behavior he does to try to fascinate and bewilder his interlocutor or audience. all that comes out of that crazy guy persona he developed to survive in hostile environments. 
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

As far as Squeeky and Atkins and the whole gang, Charlie used to dose em up on acid but stay sober himself so he could control their trip and tell em crazy shit they'd be more susceptible to while trippin. Sos all charlie did was systematically implant his crazy, senial ideas in their heads during this time. Specifically, he had them convinced that those murder sprees would initiate a race war (public would think black people killed Tate and them) which would wipe the white race out. Then the black people, being unable to govern themselves, would elect Charlie and his gang to govern.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:37 am
Evil does seem to be DAM's topic of interest.
Yes, I do find it both interesting and facinating ...the mind fuck that is Māyā ( the illusion of self) translated as "pretense" or "deceit"

Imagine being born into a world where you have to pretend to be somebody special, else your nobody. Imagine having to make yourself an idol, an image of yourself, and then believe that image is you....all because in reality, and we all know this, you have absolutely no idea or knowledge of your origin or anything at all for that matter, except what you are ''TOLD TO BELIEVE'' by others, or by that silly book you believe is the word of God....Oh MG, now why does that make me pee myself uncontrollably... :lol:

But hey ho, being born to a fake and pretentious world is kinda fun I suppose....I mean look at all the roles you get to play.... You could become a serial killer, the winner of american idol, or be awarded for humanitarian work that would make mother teresa look like a narcissist, but at the end of the day you have always been a nobody, and there is nothing you can do to change that. And no one is ever going to tell you otherwise, nope, you'll never know anything, except what you have been told to believe, and then believed what you have been told, because what other knowledge is there to know apart from the knowledge that everyone believes is real... I mean it has to be real, right...I mean someone has to know what they are talking about right...I mean, how the fuck would someone else know, and not you....you have not choice but to believe the knowledge passed onto to you by others that came before you is real.

Oh wait.. :roll: I guess your stuck with being a banana, just like everyone else.

Imagine making up some character called Look I'm a Sky Walker....and we all know who his Father turned out to be, don't we?

All we can know is that Everything is Stardust. . and I mean everything is stardust, yes, everything.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:50 am no charlie's limelight is completely bogus. he is to sociopath cult leaders what elvis was to music. a total fake. but this isn't to say he's not a little interesting as far as sociopaths and their development goes. armed robbery at 14. gangraped in a boys prison. at 18, raped a boy (don't know his age) at knife point. Stole some cars. arson, petty theft. But never murdered anyone.

street smart but senial most of his adult life (which was spent incarcerated somewhere or another). his public persona is manufactured too; the 'crazy person act' is something he developed during his early incarceration as a defense mechanism to ward off attackers. you get bits of this in his interviews. just obvious freaky behavior he does to try to fascinate and bewilder his interlocutor or audience. all that comes out of that crazy guy persona he developed to survive in hostile environments. 
His survival tactics, if that's what they were, worked for awhile until he was put back behind bars, back into his comfort zone. Either being locked up by the system changed him, or it made him all that he could ever be, which was evil with a mouth.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:25 am Image
Yeah, Joni Mitchell wrote a song about that back in the sixties. She also said that we are golden. Gold is valuable. Not everything is gold. Therefore, we are valuable. Therefore, we are special.

Whoever put together the meme you used will eventually understand that, sooner or later, and see the implications through to the end, not stopping at banana ...

... thus becoming larger than the limited perception of ... being mentally mind-fucked by a religion and thus a victim ... or being a victim of evil such as Manson the mind abuser ... or being a victim of morons and their delusions.

:roll:
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:50 am no charlie's limelight is completely bogus.
Was Hitler known to have ever pulled a trigger?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:19 am
REALLY?

Okay.
Harbal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:51 pm I am quite old, if that has any relevance.
Age, come on Man!

To always tell the truth is The Key spiritual practice.

You can practice it all the time. When you can practice it without giving offensive, you are evolving.

YOU KNOW THIS to be true, don't you. Even if you never heard The Key before, in the key of life, upon hearing it now you instantly know it to be true.

When you use The Key, it unlocks a great well of words, a deep and nourishing well shared by all who are portals to mind, words that rely on their meaning for emphasis.

This is why really old men, don't say too much. :lol:

(do you perhaps feel an urge to agree, with The Key?)

:|

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:51 am
Age wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:19 am

REALLY?

Okay.
Age, come on Man!

To always tell the truth is The Key spiritual practice.

You can practice it all the time. When you can practice it without giving offensive, you are evolving.

YOU KNOW THIS to be true, don't you. Even if you never heard The Key before, in the key of life, upon hearing it now you instantly know it to be true.

When you use The Key, it unlocks a great well of words, a deep and nourishing well shared by all who are portals to mind, words that rely on their meaning for emphasis.

This is why really old men, don't say too much. :lol:

(do you perhaps feel an urge to agree, with The Key?)

:|
'The Key' is just Honesty.

Honesty, induces and increases Openness, which, combined, with a serious Want of CHANGING, for the better, then This Key is HOW ALL the, previous, 'mysteries', in Life, were UNLOCKED, and were REVEALED. Honesty is the KEY that UNLOCKS and OPEN all of the LOCKS, and DOORS, to 'understanding', itself, and thus thee ACTUAL Truth to and for ALL, meaningful, 'things'.