Why Religion Is Known As An Abusive Mental Mind Fuck

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Why Religion Is Known As An Abusive Mental Mind Fuck

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:58 pm :?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:44 pm

Yeeee, those times were hard back in the day, when we used to have to lick road clean wit tung.🤓
Well I can remember those days, but I didn't think you were that old. Although there are a few round here who still do it just for fun. :?
I got your PM Harbal…thanks…..just so you know, I replied, but it didn’t show up for some reason..

All I could see was this….Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt.

So I’m not sure what’s going on ….sorry Harbal..and kudos for being a gentleman in your PM, I love gentle people.

Bye the way, I’m two years younger than you, so not that old huh! 🥳
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:52 pm
I got your PM Harbal…thanks…..just so you know, I replied, but it didn’t show up for some reason..
Maybe something in the settings needs tinkering with, I'll have a look.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:52 pm
Bye the way, I’m two years younger than you, so not that old huh! 🥳
In that case, you may well remember when the streets of Yorkshire were paved with coal. :)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Good, good. Now Walker I need you to offer an opening statement before we proceed.

Next I want each of you to pretend to be the other and tell me some things you don't like about yourself.

So Dontaksme will pretend to be Walker and tell me what he doesn't like about Dontaksme. It's a simple role play perspective reversal we'll do to improve the understanding each of you has of the other.
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:11 pm Good, good. Now Walker I need you to offer an opening statement before we proceed.

Next I want each of you to pretend to be the other and tell me some things you don't like about yourself.

So Dontaksme will pretend to be Walker and tell me what he doesn't like about Dontaksme. It's a simple role play perspective reversal we'll do to improve the understanding each of you has of the other.
viewtopic.php?p=585347#p585347

:|
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:00 pm

Thanks Harbal. :D

Glad you managed to fix it ok.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:27 am

Well once curiosity gets hold of me, I will stop at nothing to satisfy it. :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:27 am

Well once curiosity gets hold of me, I will stop at nothing to satisfy it. :)
:lol: That's right Harbal..discovery is one of those pastimes where you never quite know what you'll find. She is full of surprises.
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:50 am no charlie's limelight is completely bogus. he is to sociopath cult leaders what elvis was to music. a total fake. but this isn't to say he's not a little interesting as far as sociopaths and their development goes. armed robbery at 14. gangraped in a boys prison. at 18, raped a boy (don't know his age) at knife point. Stole some cars. arson, petty theft. But never murdered anyone.

street smart but senial most of his adult life (which was spent incarcerated somewhere or another). his public persona is manufactured too; the 'crazy person act' is something he developed during his early incarceration as a defense mechanism to ward off attackers. you get bits of this in his interviews. just obvious freaky behavior he does to try to fascinate and bewilder his interlocutor or audience. all that comes out of that crazy guy persona he developed to survive in hostile environments. 
You don't have to bother with all that. Just say that he chose to do what he did. Just say he had, free will. That explains him. Doesn't it?
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Walker wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:22 am
You don't have to bother with all that. Just say that he chose to do what he did. Just say he had, free will. That explains him. Doesn't it?
It doesn't explain anything. Knowing why he chose to do what he did would be at the beginning of an explanation.