Summing up the Judeo-Christian Scripture

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Summing up the Judeo-Christian Scripture

Post by Phil8659 »

Many people think many things about the JCS, imagining that they can pass judgment on it. However, the Book is used for Guided Evolution. As Evolution is determined by environmental stress, it is a simple matter placing something within that environment aimed at cognitive stress as a means of effecting cognitive dissonance. A Book.
Why use a Book? An inanimate book can be used to test its animated counterpart, that which is evolving and designed to do one biological function. A mind is a Language Processor and its only job is to read the environment with the body, process that information by the mind, in order to write that behavior using the body. A mind, a symbolic information processor, can only read, process, and write. Intelligence is then measured in terms of literacy.
The Bible is the only Book I know of which repeatedly tells the reader that it is sealed to man's understanding, that mankind will not be able to even read it, until after a certain point in human history. This is called a cusp point in the theory of punctuated equilibrium. The Bible starts by implanting a concept called binary recursion in the mind by the story of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve are a Conjugate Binary Pair whereby Complete Induction and Deduction produce the human race. Adam and Eve are said to be in the image of God, i.e. they are an example, a member of a class, of the definition which determines class membership. If one follow the reasoning, God is Language, the Universal and Intelligible Binary, i.e., one is informed not only of a physical and biological fact, but this complies with what is called today, First Contact Protocol, the exchange of linguistic information, which outlines the standard of information exchange between species. This introduction, according to the metaphors of the text, is the last thing that will happen when mankind has evolved to become functionally intelligent.
The Bible also informs man of the concept that Law has a single origin, and in many metaphors, that it is determined by 2's, which Plato called Dialectic, and is currently known as binary recursion. A thing is defined as a binary, a relative constrained by correlatives.
The Book ends with a puzzle, which sums up the function of the mind and the answer of the puzzle is repeated at least four times. What is the Name of the Beast 666. The answer is in the metaphors:"To regulate behavior so as to turn the past (memory) into a future and to bring a future to pass." The Bible calls it by several names, prophecy and judgement. Every system of grammar is used for the recursion of memory, and is aimed at virtual modeling so that we can chose the best result for survival. Judgment Day is the day mankind is to be sorted between those who have evolved to learn judgment and those who have not.
A mind can only read, process, and write information using the body, it is, after all, one member of the life support systems of the body.
What may be predicated of any thing is wholly determined by the definition of that thing. Currently man believes that the Book is written for some other reason than to aid in the evolution of the mind, but we are mind.
Man is still being made.
Most view a book as an inanimate object, but never imagine that it is a metaphor for the mind. We are evolving to become the Living Word of God, a metaphor which simply means a literate species capable of doing the job we are made for as a life support system of the body.

Re: Summing up the Judeo-Christian Scripture

Post by Age »

Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Many people think many things about the JCS, imagining that they can pass judgment on it.
But 'you' would NEVER imagine you could pass judgement on it, would 'you' "phil8659"?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am However, the Book is used for Guided Evolution.
Yes, the book TALKS ABOUT and SHOWS evolution within it.

But what is 'Guided Evolution'?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am As Evolution is determined by environmental stress,
So, if there was NO so-called 'environmental stress', then there would be NO evolution, AT ALL, correct?

Either way, what does the 'stress' word in the term 'enviromental stress' even mean or refer to, EXACTLY?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am it is a simple matter placing something within that environment aimed at cognitive stress as a means of effecting cognitive dissonance.
'Cognitive dissonance' VERY SIMPLY just means, or refers to, having two thoughts that are NOT compatible with each other. Like, for example, telling "others" that they KNOW what they are talking about, but when questioned and/or challenged can NOT do this.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am A Book.
So, WHY, EXACTLY, was 'A Book', 'placed' within the 'environment', of the Universe, 'aimed at' so-called 'cognitive stress', (which, by the way, means 'what', EXACTLY), with the intention of effecting 'cognitive dissonance', (which means ore refers to 'what', EXACTLY, to you?)

Oh, and by WHO or by WHAT did this, supposed, action, EXACTLY?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Why use a Book? An inanimate book can be used to test its animated counterpart, that which is evolving and designed to do one biological function.
If you did NOT answer, before, WHO or WHAT designed, created, wrote, and used 'that Book', then will you answer that question, this time?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Also, you seem to be implying here that that Book was Created by a NON evolving thing here, correct?

If no, then what are you implying, to better still, SAYING and CLAIMING here, in this regard?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am A mind is a Language Processor and its only job is to read the environment
Would this 'mind' thingy, which you talk about here, then not be an 'environmental processor' and NOT a 'language processor' instead?

Also, what does this 'mind' thing LOOK LIKE, EXACTLY, and WHERE does 'it' exist, EXACTLY? How MANY of them are there, and WHEN do they come into Existence?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am with the body, process that information by the mind, in order to write that behavior using the body.
'What' behaviour are you referring to here, EXACTLY?

Also, if A 'mind's' ONLY job is to read the environment, (with the body), then HOW could 'it' 'process' 'that information', by its OWN self, AS WELL.

Either this 'mind' thingy has TWO jobs or just ONE job.

And, the way you wrote here it sounds like A 'mind' has and/or uses THE 'mind' to do its work, for it. Which would be Truly ILLOGICAL and ABSURD.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am A mind, a symbolic information processor, can only read, process, and write.
So, A 'mind' is, now, NOT a so-called 'Language processor' after all, but is, actually, and supposedly now, a 'symbolic information processor' instead, and which now has THREE 'jobs' which 'it' now does, but can ONLY do.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Intelligence is then measured in terms of literacy.
I am NOT sure how we JUMP to this here, but anyway we are here now. So, what, EXACTLY, does 'literacy' MEAN here, which is what 'intelligence' is supposedly measured 'in terms of'?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am The Bible is the only Book I know of which repeatedly tells the reader that it is sealed to man's understanding, that mankind will not be able to even read it, until after a certain point in human history.
Well SPOTTED.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am This is called a cusp point in the theory of punctuated equilibrium.
This is because this theory only is relation to the visibly seen physical matter, which is only a VERY SLIGHT PART of the bible.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am The Bible starts by implanting a concept called binary recursion in the mind by the story of Adam and Eve.
Again, this implies the bible was designed and created BEFORE A 'mind' even existed, and/or by some 'thing' OUTSIDE of A 'mind'.

Also, if I recall correctly the bible started BEFORE a story about "adam" and "eve".
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Adam and Eve are a Conjugate Binary Pair whereby Complete Induction and Deduction produce the human race.
Far more simply "adam" came from earth, and "eve" came from "adam", which is just referencing the evolution process, which, by the way, "ends" with "adam" and "eve" returning BACK, to earth, as 'dust to dust', or 'ashes to ashes', which just, again, is referencing the evolutionary process. Or, in other words, absolutely EVERY 'thing' 'comes from' and 'returns (back) to' the One and ONLY Everything.

Through and from evolution, EVERY 'thing' IS created, comes into Existence, Exists, and then Exits. But all happening within the One Creator, Everything, Itself. Which is ACTUALLY infinite AND eternal.

Besides 'matter' and 'space', (the distance around and/or between 'matter'), which the TWO have EXISTED ALWAYS EVERY other, conceived, 'thing' was and is Created through 'matter' inter-acting with its-self, through a continual CHANGE in shape and form, which is just evolution, Itself. Through the process of 'matter' inter-acting, or 'reacting' with itself, this cause 'creation', and as EVERY 'action' causes a 'reaction', then this 'reacting process' is Creating EVERY thing, continually, in the evolutionary process.

Which as I continually say can be backed up and supported with ACTUAL, IRREFUTABLE Proof.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Adam and Eve are said to be in the image of God, i.e. they are an example, a member of a class, of the definition which determines class membership. If one follow the reasoning, God is Language, the Universal and Intelligible Binary, i.e., one is informed not only of a physical and biological fact, but this complies with what is called today, First Contact Protocol, the exchange of linguistic information, which outlines the standard of information exchange between species. This introduction, according to the metaphors of the text, is the last thing that will happen when mankind has evolved to become functionally intelligent.
But humans are born Truly 'intelligent', (compare them to ANY and/or EVERY OTHER 'animal') they just lost this faculty, through WRONG or MIS education. Once TEACHING, and thus LEARNING, CHANGES, then so do WILL the downhill spiral direction are taking and heading, in the days when this was being written, WILL ALSO CHANGE.

'adam and eve', the story was ALSO about when 'you', human beings, evolved out of passed the EVERY OTHER 'animal' stage, and into the Truly INTELLIGENT animal stage, of REALIZING the DIFFERENCE between Right and Wrong, in Life.

And, when 'you', human beings, evolve out of that stage, and into the next stage, IN Life, then all of this here BECOMES MUCH CLEARER, as well as FULLY UNDERSTOOD.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am The Bible also informs man of the concept that Law has a single origin, and in many metaphors, that it is determined by 2's, which Plato called Dialectic, and is currently known as binary recursion. A thing is defined as a binary, a relative constrained by correlatives.
This all just comes down to the Fact that absolutely EVERY 'thing', besides 'matter' and 'space' NEEDS at least two things prior to COME together, in order for some NEW to be created. The Universe, Itself, ONLY exists because of BOTH 'matter' AND 'space' co-exist ALWAYS, and it is this One Thing, which is made up of TWO, how and why It is the Creator of EVERY 'thing', even including Its Self.

The Creator of EVERY thing did NOT just create it ALL, at and in One moment, in the past, but rather IS Creating EVERY thing right HERE in this very One moment of NOW. Everything was NOT Created in the past, but is IN Creation right HERE, right NOW. The Creator is Creating Its Self, through and with EVERY thing, ALWAYS, in the PRESENT.

Or, in other words, the One is just in a constant-state of CHANGE. The One is just continually CHANGING in way, shape, and form.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am The Book ends with a puzzle, which sums up the function of the mind and the answer of the puzzle is repeated at least four times. What is the Name of the Beast 666. The answer is in the metaphors:"To regulate behavior so as to turn the past (memory) into a future and to bring a future to pass." The Bible calls it by several names, prophecy and judgement. Every system of grammar is used for the recursion of memory, and is aimed at virtual modeling so that we can chose the best result for survival. Judgment Day is the day mankind is to be sorted between those who have evolved to learn judgment and those who have not.
Judgement day just comes, and came, with the REALIZATION of WHO and/or WHAT, EXACTLY, is Truly ABLE TO JUDGE. WHEN that day came, and comes for "others", then what is ALREADY KNOWN is that there is NO ACTUAL JUDGEMENT to be made BECAUSE HOW and WHY EVERY one behaves/misbehaves the way they do ALREADY BECAME KNOWN. From this Knowing, comes with it True and FULL UNDERSTANDING of and for EVERY one, which MEANS there is NOTHING TO JUDGE, as WHY they ARE the way they ARE is KNOWN, and this UNDERSTANDING brings with IT FORGIVENESS, and NOT in the sense of just 'forgiving' them for doing Wrong, but because UNDERSTANDING FULLY WHY they do Wrong, and WHY ALL of 'you', adults, do Wrong is PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE and EXCEPTABLE. That is; ONCE one LEARNS WHY.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am A mind can only read, process, and write information using the body, it is, after all, one member of the life support systems of the body.
'you' are NEARLY 'there', and thus HERE. But because of the 'cognitive dissonance' and thus also some 'confusion' within that body, which, sadly, 'you' BELIEVE 'you' do NOT have ANY of, 'you' still have some MORE LEARNING and UNDERSTANDING to do here.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am What may be predicated of any thing is wholly determined by the definition of that thing.
As I have been EXPLAINING 'what is true', is determined SOLELY by the way 'you', human beings, define the words 'you' USE.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Currently man believes that the Book is written for some other reason than to aid in the evolution of the mind, but we are mind.
So, are there DIFFERENT 'we's' or is there just ONE 'we'?
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Man is still being made.
WHY do the 'male gendered' of the species human especially refer to human beings as 'men'?

Work that out and then 'you' can SEE HOW and WHY God is VERY Wrongly referred to as a "he", and even HOW and WHY the VERY Wrong word "mankind" came into Existence, and is STILL USED by SOME of 'humankind'.

Oh, and by the way, OF COURSE 'you', human beings, are evolving, or as some might say, 'being made, or created'. But name absolutely ANY 'thing' that is NOT evolving and/or CHANGING, and thus it could be said 'being created', continually.

If ANY one could I would be VERY SURPRISED. Oh, and I mean NOT at some level or perspective, but from EVERY level or perspective from the smallest sub-atomic size up to the largest object size.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am Most view a book as an inanimate object, but never imagine that it is a metaphor for the mind.
The 'thing' 'we' ARE, correct?

If yes, then 'a book' is a 'metaphor' for 'us', from "phil8659's" perspective.
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 am We are evolving to become the Living Word of God, a metaphor which simply means a literate species capable of doing the job we are made for as a life support system of the body.
The 'Mind', of which there is ONLY One, in the sense 'you', A human being, just provided here is the 'life support' for the body - the Universe, or the Everything, which, OBVIOUSLY, absolutely EVERY 'thing', and this is WHY it is say, God is WITHIN Everything or EVERY thing.

By the way, there is a multitude of other things that I could SAY and EXPRESS that would bring ALL-OF-THIS, and EVERY thing else, into One Grand Unified Theory Of Everything, which would be KNOWN to be True from the GUT as well as UNDERSTOOD from the TOE, up.

A 'Theory' which WHEN in AGREEMENT with and by EVERY one/thing is thee ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth of things. Which is WHEN human beings WILL evolve out of that GREEDY, WARRING, and POLLUTING animal and CHANGING, for the better, to be CONTINUALLY living as WE WANT and were MEANT TO BE, that is; Living in Peace and in Harmony with one another, as One.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"The Bible starts by implanting a concept called binary recursion in the mind by the story of Adam and Eve."

Dude i wish. if the bible was on some deep covert shit like that, I'd be a Christian cuz i like deep covert shit.

fraid what we have here is much more mundane tho. humans that invent creation stories can't regress infinitely backward in counting generations so have to suppose a first, original set of humans that were created. ergo A&E.

course you'll disagree if you believe there is any more substance to the bible than a collection of short stories written by some guys in the desert.

but if it is just that, the reasoning behind the use if the adam and eve characters is obvious. they were logically necessary in the story.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Let me get all this straight.

The most complex collection of literary works in human history, composed of 66 books by different authors, written over a period thousands of years, and studied by the world's top minds for at least two thousand more, the pillar of Western art, literature, history, theology, philosophy, ethics, law, and civilization itself, is now going to be "summed up" in a single email message of a couple of dozen lines on the PN forum in 2022?

I just want to see what sort of aspiring project we're dealing with, here.

Now, I'm going to make my own "summing up."

Either the person who undertakes such a task is the most collossal intellect that has graced the stage of human activity in history...

Or...

This is somebody who is actually so utterly clueless that he has absolutely no reasonable conception of the task he thinks he's going to perform, and no sense of how preposterous it is even to suggest it.

I'll warrant it's one or the other.

Put your chips down on your bet, ladies and gentlemen. 8)
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:54 pm Let me get all this straight.

The most complex collection of literary works in human history, composed of 66 books by different authors, written over a period thousands of years, and studied by the world's top minds for at least two thousand more, the pillar of Western art, literature, history, theology, philosophy, ethics, law, and civilization itself, is now going to be "summed up" in a single email message of a couple of dozen lines on the PN forum in 2022?

I just want to see what sort of aspiring project we're dealing with, here.

Now, I'm going to make my own "summing up."

Either the person who undertakes such a task is the most collossal intellect that has graced the stage of human activity in history...

Or...

This is somebody who is actually so utterly clueless that he has absolutely no reasonable conception of the task he thinks he's going to perform, and no sense of how preposterous it is even to suggest it.

I'll warrant it's one or the other.

Put your chips down on your bet, ladies and gentlemen. 8)
Of course what doesn't change here is that with objective morality on this side of the grave and immortality and salvation on the other side of it at stake here, when IC notes "let me get this straight" what he means is "let me set you straight."

In other words, if you don't sum up the Judeo-Christian Scripture is he does, you are not a True Christian.

Then the part where Jews are assessed by the Christian God [who is Himself a Jew] on Judgment day...

Do they go down if they refuse to accept Jesus Christ [who is also God and a Jew] as their own personal savior?

And then all these folks -- https://thebestschools.org/magazine/wor ... -starters/

Most of whom have their own Scriptures in which there are, in turn, many conflicting assessments of it as the One True Path.

So, for some, it's not really so much about summing up the Judeo-Christian Scripture, but [again] with so much at stake here, providing others with the strongest possible evidence that it is indeed the One True Path to immortality and salvation, ladies and gentlemen.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

iambiguous wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:38 pm In other words, if you don't sum up the Judeo-Christian Scripture is he does, you are not a True Christian.
Not at all.

I said that if you can do it AT ALL, you're the world's greatest genius. 8)
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:30 pm
iambiguous wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:38 pm In other words, if you don't sum up the Judeo-Christian Scripture is he does, you are not a True Christian.
Not at all.

View my work in geometry, a form of geometry some real genius's tried to find, but could not. You may even learn it yourself as I have turned geometry in a full fledged mathematical system of grammar
You will find my work is well over 15,000 pages of proof. You can use Geometer's Sketchpad and Mathcad to duplicate any thing in it.
In that work, you will find things not in mathematics today, for example, how to write equations several ways, all of them giving exactly the same result.
https://archive.org/details/AUniversalLanguage
It is a multi volume PDF portfolio Set, my work is in just one of them.
You can judge for yourself, if you can.
That work exists in duplicate on the Archive. Total downloads are over 5,000 so far.
The only comment I have had on it, is someone said to me that he could not believe that one person has done that work all by himself. Even trying to work with it for some years, that person still could not believe it.

So, I imagine that people entirely too lame to even examine a thing before their mouth goes haywire would believe it even less.

Plato was the first philosopher to intimate that one could not even learn philosophy until they understood geometry .

And, in the Bible, it goes line upon line, precept upon precept. If you cannot even encode the simple behavior of the hand in grammar, you cannot encode more complex behaviors either.
A simple logical fact. Who, but a moron, could think otherwise? I have typed, by hand, the entire Bible into the computer once, even wrote a spell checker using all the words in the Concordance. What have you done to study it?

Your own computer produces every possible grammar system, every mathematics, video, audio, machine behavior using simple binary recursion, argue with it and see who is the simple minded fool who cannot wrap their brain around a concept introduced to man by the very definition of a thing, itself.

Call Plato an idiot, or simple minded, when he called it dialectic, and those who tried to reinvent it as Set Theory and Venn diagrams and failed because they could not get it right.
Last edited by Phil8659 on Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Phil8659 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:31 am
Not at all.

View my work in geometry,
And this would help you understand the Bible...how? :shock:

Anybody who thinks the Bible can be "summarized" in a couple of dozen lines is no genius in that area...that's for sure.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:53 am
Not at all.

Anybody who thinks the Bible can be "summarized" in a couple of dozen lines is no genius in that area...that's for sure.
Evidently, you are not even familiar with the word summary. I walk the logic down in my introduction to the JCS, and in other essays in the work I already pointed you to. Now, if you need someone to explain what a summary is, well, I am too stupid to teach you what common sense cannot.
And, what in the hell do mean that a work aimed at teaching judgment, cannot be summarized, when that Book even tells you that some day, someone would come along to help mankind start to understand that work. Do you even know the difference between literal and metaphorical information processing?
Which do you think is required to even start to understand complex thought?
Or are you still just a simple minded mystic?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Phil8659 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:58 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:53 am

Evidently, you are not even familiar with the word summary.
If you had any idea...you'd know how utterly hilarious that comment is. :lol:

Well, good luck to you. "Summarize away." Let's see the result.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Mr. Snippet aka Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:30 pm
iambiguous wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:38 pm
Of course what doesn't change here is that with objective morality on this side of the grave and immortality and salvation on the other side of it at stake here, when IC notes "let me get this straight" what he means is "let me set you straight."

In other words, if you don't sum up the Judeo-Christian Scripture is he does, you are not a True Christian.

Then the part where Jews are assessed by the Christian God [who is Himself a Jew] on Judgment day...

Do they go down if they refuse to accept Jesus Christ [who is also God and a Jew] as their own personal savior?

And then all these folks -- https://thebestschools.org/magazine/wor ... -starters/

Most of whom have their own Scriptures in which there are, in turn, many conflicting assessments of it as the One True Path.

So, for some, it's not really so much about summing up the Judeo-Christian Scripture, but [again] with so much at stake here, providing others with the strongest possible evidence that it is indeed the One True Path to immortality and salvation, ladies and gentlemen.
Not at all.

More to the point, with so much at stake on both sides of the grave, why doesn't the Christian God Himself do a much, much better job at making it crystal clear that Christianity is in fact the One True Path?

Like the song says...

"Now why'd you choose such a backward time
And such a strange land?
If you'd come today
You could have reached the whole nation
Israel in 4 BC had no mass communication"

Let me guess: the Second Coming?