Atman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Atman

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:21 pm
When the word 'soul' refers to the invisible part of the human being, that is; the thoughts and feelings WITHIN human bodies, then they obviously only come to exist when the human body has come to exist, or come into existence. And, when the body stops breathing and pumping blood, then NO more feelings NOR thoughts will EVER exist within that body. This is just because the brain has stopped functioning. BUT, while that visible human body is decaying, in this Life, the invisible thoughts, (and far less so, the invisible feelings), that WERE within that body are having an ever lasting effect, STILL in this Life, by the way they INFLUENCED the 'other people' who were around when that body and brain were 'alive', or functioning, and which through these ones will continuing influencing "others" forever more, AGAIN, but STILL in this Life, ONLY.

The 'union' with the body is ONLY in the Fact that 'new thoughts (and feelings)' ONLY CAN and ONLY DO ARISE when the body is alive/breathing and pumping blood, which is OBVIOUSLY only a 'temporary condition'. The thoughts, and feelings, WITHIN EVERY body can, OBVIOUSLY, ONLY begin, and exist, when the body begins, and exists, but these individual and invisible thoughts and feelings/the soul live on eternally through what they have influenced and/or created in this One and ONLY Life.
- Consciousness requires a form.
Depending on what you mean by 'form' here EXACTLY, I could agree.
Walker wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 pm - Human sensory limitations prevent perception of all forms.
What does 'form' mean or refer to, to you, EXACTLY?
Walker wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 pm - Altered states of consciousness can make previously unperceived forms, perceived.
What IS 'consciousness' to you?

AND, what does 'altered states' mean or refer to, to you, in relation to 'consciousness', itself.
Walker wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 pm - An invisible form, defined by unperceived parameters, does not negate the form’s consciousness, which like a soul affects effects that can otherwise be explained away with vague conjecture.
For example?

Post by Age »

seeds wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:57 am
seeds wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:55 pm So, in that sense, the woman has a certain amount of control over how many new souls can come into existence through her body.
_______
Yes, in that sense, Woman has the gatekeeper's power to create souls. That's demi-god responsibility, which is impervious to mere mortal judgement, as proven by the culture's existence.
Granted, it is subtle, but I think you missed an important point hidden in this line from my prior post...
However, if the woman chooses to abort the baby, then a new (eternal) soul is prevented from coming into existence.
...for it highlights the tragedy of a cavalier attitude toward abortion.
AND, what came BEFORE the 'cavalier attitude towards abortion' was the 'cavaleir, and Wrong, attitute 'you', adult human beings, had towards sex', back in the days when this was being written.
seeds wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm Abortion as a means of birth control due to it (a new baby) being an "inconvenience," or, worse yet, due to the ridiculous ("antinatalist") attitude of not wanting to bring a new person into this world to be subjected to its "cruel and horrible" conditions,...

...prevents the coming into existence of a new "ETERNAL" soul, who, from the perspective of my own "Ultimate Seed" theory, is imbued with the wondrous and ever-fruitful potential of literally evolving into a "new universe" just like the one it would have been born into had it not been aborted.
WHY do you SAY, "new universe"?

"new" in relation to 'what', EXACTLY?

seeds wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm In other words, we aren't aborting a glob of cells, we are aborting a potential Being who would have been forever thankful for having received the gift of life.
How could you even, logically, make this CLAIM when you just POINTED OUT and SHOWED that there are SOME who are Truly NOT thankful AT ALL as they have the "antinatalist" attitude because they BELIEVE that life, and living, is just CRUEL, HORRENDOUS, and TRAUMATIC, and they "themselves" WISH that they had NEVER been born AT ALL.
seeds wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:30 pm That's why it's so important that humans have visions (no matter how looney or flawed they may be) of the existence of an "afterlife."

Why?

So that our decisions aren't strictly based on a purely materialistic/nihilistic ("life has no ultimate purpose") attitude.
_______
WHY does ANY one NEED a 'vision' of some 'afterlife' when thee 'afterlife' is NOT some 'thing' that could even be DISPROVED.

Thee 'afterlife' IS IRREFUTABLE.

The main reason WHY 'you', human beings, have NOT YET LEARNED this Fact is just because of the TOTALLY Wrong PERCEPTION and MISINTERPRETATION of what the words 'after life' ACTUALLY MEAN and REFER TO EXACTLY that you have OBTAINED and have been PASSING ON to each "other".

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:37 am
Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:48 am You need to speak like a normal person. . otherwise, reading you, would be like trying to read Arabic...and being an English speaking person only, that's never going to happen.
You need to wise up, buttercup.

Normal is the lowest common denominator.
That’s inappropriate for intelligent folks with more than word games for philosophy.

Aim for appropriateness, which is the highest common denominator.
You need to wise up to the realisation that what goes up must eventually come down. Why don't you get off your pedestal and stop pretending there is some higher place to reach, there isn't...all physical bodies FALL DOWN ...they DO NOT ascend...savvy!

Normal people are intelligent people, who understand reality for what it is, they do not pretend that reality is something it isn't...understanding is never overstanding.

Intelligent people advance their intellects by moving away from their indoctrinated minds, on to the most important issues out of basic human compassion. To fully understand the human predicament is a rare moment in their life where they realise the actual truth, which is that every knowing self-aware organism suffers in life, and they do not have to keep imposing this suffering by knowingly making more of it..that's just basic common sense, it's what any compassionate person would do..but sadly, most humans are not yet evolved enough to see this obviousness...and so the madness continues.
How many children did you bring into 'this world' "dontaskme", and, of those children how many children have they brought into 'this world'?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:27 pm
How many children did you bring into 'this world' "dontaskme", and, of those children how many children have they brought into 'this world'?

I was in my early 20's when I chose to have 4 children. Back in those days all I could think about was my own selfish pleasures and the need to do something with my life and to fulfill some need that would ensure a sense of purpose and reason to live, and of course something that would award a need for self-gratification. I did not want to be alone in the world so I made sure other people would be apart of my life. Thinking about it now, makes me feel very guilty, to think how very shallow and selfish I must have been to want to impose on 4 more lives to come and live a life they had no need to live, except to fulfill my own personal selfish desires, wants and needs...I did this, never once stopping to think about what it would mean for them, nor did I think those lives would also have to endure the same existential dreads that I did, and that those lives would be real live feeling organisms with real feelings and thoughts of their own, who would have to endure the same struggles, pains and sufferings that I have. . I didn't once think about things like that, all I was thinking of was what I was going to get out of it, and they did not have any choice or consent in the matter, it was all down to my simple choice to have them. I feel so guilty for having imposed a life on them today. I feel awful knowing they have been brought into a world where they could potentially witness the event of a world wide nuclear war...I feel sick to my stomach about that now.

3 of my children do not want their own children, and have no desire to bring children into the world...so that leaves only one child who has gone on to have 2 of their own children.

The irony is...I'm at a stage in my life right now where I have to be alone in the world...and I wished I'd had that feeling back in my 20's before I chose to have children. If and when I am ever born again, I would never choose to have children. But then ...who knows anything at all before they know..it's only on reflection that we can choose not to repeat our actions.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am
Age wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:27 pm

I was in my early 20's when I chose to have 4 children. Back in those days all I could think about was my own selfish pleasures and the need to do something with my life and to fulfill some need that would ensure a sense of purpose and reason to live, and of course something that would award a need for self-gratification. I did not want to be alone in the world so I made sure other people would be apart of my life. Thinking about it now, makes me feel very guilty, to think how very shallow and selfish I must have been to want to impose on 4 more lives to come and live a life they had no need to live, except to fulfill my own personal selfish desires, wants and needs...I did this, never once stopping to think about what it would mean for them, nor did I think those lives would also have to endure the same existential dreads that I did, and that those lives would be real live feeling organisms with real feelings and thoughts of their own, who would have to endure the same struggles, pains and sufferings that I have.
WHY did you ABUSE your OWN children, like you were ABUSED?

ALSO, the ONLY reason your children HAD to SUFFER was because all you could think about was your OWN SELFISH PLEASURES.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am I didn't once think about things like that, all I was thinking of was what I was going to get out of it, and they did not have any choice or consent in the matter, it was all down to my simple choice to have them. I feel so guilty for having imposed a life on them today.
I am SURE you do. Especially considering the CONTINUED NEGLECT and ABUSE that you put them, and MADE them ENDURE.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am I feel awful knowing they have been brought into a world where they could potentially witness the event of a world wide nuclear war...I feel sick to my stomach about that now.
If 'I' was 'you' I would be far MORE CONCERNED about the ACTUAL ABUSE that you made them SUFFER FROM, and the CONTINUED ABUSE that you are doing to them here now, INSTEAD of worrying about some war that may or may NOT eventuate.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am 3 of my children do not want their own children, and have no desire to bring children into the world...
At the moment, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am so that leaves only one child who has gone on to have 2 of their own children.
That one MUST BE a VERY CRUEL and HEARTLESS, SELFISH individual, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am The irony is...I'm at a stage in my life right now where I have to be alone in the world...
BUT, keep going to public meeting places to interact with "others", correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am and I wished I'd had that feeling back in my 20's before I chose to have children. If and when I am ever born again,
Do NOT worry about this because this can NEVER happen.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am I would never choose to have children.
If you CHOSE to have children in 'this life' AFTER you have lived MANY lives, as you are suggesting here is a POSSIBILITY, then WHY would you do ANY thing different in the next, or following, lives?
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am But then ...who knows anything at all before they know..
This is a RHETORICAL QUESTION, correct?

This would be like asking;

Who can walk before they can walk? Or,

Who can talk before they can talk? Or,

Who can think before they can think?

Or,

Who does anything at all before they can do anything at all?

As can be CLEARLY SEEN ALL, REALLY VERY SILLY and WORTHLESS, USELESS QUESTIONS.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:10 am it's only on reflection that we can choose not to repeat our actions.

And then it is OBVIOUSLY TO LATE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:17 pm
Yes...it's all too late to worry about spilt milk, it's not like there is any time machine that one can use to undo this horror show called sentient conscious life. .conscious sentient feeling beings was / and will always be known as natures biggest blunder. Hopefully it was just a test run and will have the good sense never to repeat the event for the rest of eternity.

Humans make-up/imagine all sorts of stories about God or Atman and souls...anything they can think of that will soothe their exitential dreads of knowing life is a horror show until it is no more, which will never be known to have ended. It's just the burden that keeps on giving.

It's bad, it's really really bad...and the only way we can cope with how bad it is, is to constantly convince ourselves, it's not that bad, which helps to spawn a little bit of hope, because what other choice do we have, we are here against our will, desire, want or need, and consent.

For me personally, the only good thing about this horror show, is the part when you die, so at least there was a good part to this story.

At least the story has a good ending, where we all lived happily ever after.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What is the concept of atman?
atman, (Sanskrit: “self,” “breath”) one of the most basic concepts in Hinduism, the universal self, identical with the eternal core of the personality that after death either transmigrates to a new life or attains release (moksha) from the bonds of existence.

See what I mean...how retarded is that concept? What a horrific idea, this mental reality is sick, life really does suck.

This is what we want you to believe...over and over and over again..it's insanity, because the brain knows no different it's indifference is what creates the idea there is something to believe in that's actually true and real, when it's all just an imagined illusory none event.

Humans are so full of stupid tales...and so gullible as to believe them. Animals are the lucky ones ..oh wait!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am
Yes...it's all too late to worry about spilt milk,
I was NOT referring to it being obvioulsy to late to 'worry about spilt milk'. I was referring to how it was OBVIOUSLY TO LATE to 'choose not to repeat our actions'. (Which, by the way, 'actions' is the Wrong word to use, but this is for another time and another discussion.)
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am it's not like there is any time machine that one can use to undo this horror show called sentient conscious life.
But there ACTUALLY IS. You are just NOT YET privy to it.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am .conscious sentient feeling beings was / and will always be known as natures biggest blunder.
Will, supposedly, ALWAYS be KNOWN to WHO, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am Hopefully it was just a test run and will have the good sense never to repeat the event for the rest of eternity.
I am SURE Nature WILL work things out for and in Its best interest.

What one 'thing', known as "dontaskme" here, is 'hopeful' for REALLY is NOT something that Nature is REALLY concerned, NOR worried, about, AT ALL.

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am Humans make-up/imagine all sorts of stories about God or Atman and souls...
As PROVED IRREFUTABLY True by the human being known as "dontaskme" here.

And, as ALREADY PROVED True some of those made-up and IMAGINED stories are just False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, again as PROVED ALREADY by the human being known as "dontaskme" here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am anything they can think of that will soothe their exitential dreads of knowing life is a horror show until it is no more,
Are you saying here; until 'life' is no more a horror show, or, until 'life' is no more, full stop?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am which will never be known to have ended. It's just the burden that keeps on giving.
A supposed 'burden' on WHO or WHAT, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am It's bad, it's really really bad...and the only way we can cope with how bad it is, is to constantly convince ourselves, it's not that bad, which helps to spawn a little bit of hope, because what other choice do we have, we are here against our will, desire, want or need, and consent.
If ANY one is 'here' AGAINST the desire or want, then ALL they have to do is just STOP living. How much MORE SIMPLER and EASIER could this get and be?

Also, when you say, 'it' is bad, 'it' is really, really, bad', and that the ONLY way 'we' can cope with how bad 'it' IS, is to CONSTANTLY convince "ourselves" that 'it' is 'not that bad', what does the 'it' word refer to, EXACTLY?

By the way I have NEVER observed absolutely ANY one CONSTANTLY 'convincing' "them" 'self' that, " 'it' is not that bad ", EVER.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am For me personally, the only good thing about this horror show, is the part when you die, so at least there was a good part to this story.
Is 'this story', which you refer to here the made-up/imagined 'story' of YOURS?

After all 'you', "dontaskme", are the ONLY one that I KNOW of who has 'this story' that, "it is bad", "it is really, really bad", and "it is ALWAYS horror show"
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am At least the story has a good ending, where we all lived happily ever after.
JUST LIKE MANY of 'your', human beings, made-up and IMAGINED 'stories', where they end up 'lived happily ever after'.

But I am NOT SURE how in YOUR 'story' 'you' can ALL LIVE happily ever after, when, supposedly, 'you' ALL, ALSO, DIE. (But a LOT of what 'you' SAY and WRITE "dontaskme" does CONTRADICT itself anyway.)

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am What is the concept of atman?
atman, (Sanskrit: “self,” “breath”) one of the most basic concepts in Hinduism, the universal self, identical with the eternal core of the personality that after death either transmigrates to a new life or attains release (moksha) from the bonds of existence.

See what I mean...how retarded is that concept? What a horrific idea, this mental reality is sick, life really does suck.
Could it be AT ALL POSSIBLE that 'you' and "others" have and are making the Wrong INTERPRETATION here? Or, is this NOT A POSSIBILITY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am This is what we want you to believe...over and over and over again..it's insanity, because the brain knows no different it's indifference is what creates the idea there is something to believe in that's actually true and real, when it's all just an imagined illusory none event.
SO, WHY do 'you' BELIEVE 'it' is true, "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am Humans are so full of stupid tales...and so gullible as to believe them.
If you are referring to adult human beings, then you will NOT get ANY DISAGREEMENT from me.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am Animals are the lucky ones
Were you NOT YET AWARE that 'you', human beings, ARE just animals?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am
..oh wait!

What is there to wait for here?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:44 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am
Yes...it's all too late to worry about spilt milk,
I was NOT referring to it being obvioulsy to late to 'worry about spilt milk'. I was referring to how it was OBVIOUSLY TO LATE to 'choose not to repeat our actions'. (Which, by the way, 'actions' is the Wrong word to use, but this is for another time and another discussion.)
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am it's not like there is any time machine that one can use to undo this horror show called sentient conscious life.
But there ACTUALLY IS. You are just NOT YET privy to it.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am .conscious sentient feeling beings was / and will always be known as natures biggest blunder.
Will, supposedly, ALWAYS be KNOWN to WHO, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am Hopefully it was just a test run and will have the good sense never to repeat the event for the rest of eternity.
I am SURE Nature WILL work things out for and in Its best interest.

What one 'thing', known as "dontaskme" here, is 'hopeful' for REALLY is NOT something that Nature is REALLY concerned, NOR worried, about, AT ALL.

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am Humans make-up/imagine all sorts of stories about God or Atman and souls...
As PROVED IRREFUTABLY True by the human being known as "dontaskme" here.

And, as ALREADY PROVED True some of those made-up and IMAGINED stories are just False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect, again as PROVED ALREADY by the human being known as "dontaskme" here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am anything they can think of that will soothe their exitential dreads of knowing life is a horror show until it is no more,
Are you saying here; until 'life' is no more a horror show, or, until 'life' is no more, full stop?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am which will never be known to have ended. It's just the burden that keeps on giving.
A supposed 'burden' on WHO or WHAT, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am It's bad, it's really really bad...and the only way we can cope with how bad it is, is to constantly convince ourselves, it's not that bad, which helps to spawn a little bit of hope, because what other choice do we have, we are here against our will, desire, want or need, and consent.
If ANY one is 'here' AGAINST the desire or want, then ALL they have to do is just STOP living. How much MORE SIMPLER and EASIER could this get and be?

Also, when you say, 'it' is bad, 'it' is really, really, bad', and that the ONLY way 'we' can cope with how bad 'it' IS, is to CONSTANTLY convince "ourselves" that 'it' is 'not that bad', what does the 'it' word refer to, EXACTLY?

By the way I have NEVER observed absolutely ANY one CONSTANTLY 'convincing' "them" 'self' that, " 'it' is not that bad ", EVER.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am For me personally, the only good thing about this horror show, is the part when you die, so at least there was a good part to this story.
Is 'this story', which you refer to here the made-up/imagined 'story' of YOURS?

After all 'you', "dontaskme", are the ONLY one that I KNOW of who has 'this story' that, "it is bad", "it is really, really bad", and "it is ALWAYS horror show"
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:07 am At least the story has a good ending, where we all lived happily ever after.
JUST LIKE MANY of 'your', human beings, made-up and IMAGINED 'stories', where they end up 'lived happily ever after'.

But I am NOT SURE how in YOUR 'story' 'you' can ALL LIVE happily ever after, when, supposedly, 'you' ALL, ALSO, DIE. (But a LOT of what 'you' SAY and WRITE "dontaskme" does CONTRADICT itself anyway.)
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

Thanks for the laugh...we love a good tale...kind of breaks the silence, somewhat.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:49 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am What is the concept of atman?

Could it be AT ALL POSSIBLE that 'you' and "others" have and are making the Wrong INTERPRETATION here? Or, is this NOT A POSSIBILITY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am This is what we want you to believe...over and over and over again..it's insanity, because the brain knows no different it's indifference is what creates the idea there is something to believe in that's actually true and real, when it's all just an imagined illusory none event.
SO, WHY do 'you' BELIEVE 'it' is true, "dontaskme"?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am Humans are so full of stupid tales...and so gullible as to believe them.
If you are referring to adult human beings, then you will NOT get ANY DISAGREEMENT from me.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am Animals are the lucky ones
Were you NOT YET AWARE that 'you', human beings, ARE just animals?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:24 am
..oh wait!

What is there to wait for here?
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

more tales to follow

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

More tall tales.....

The atman is variously translated into English as the eternal self, spirit, essence, soul, or breath. It is the true self as opposed to the ego; that aspect of the self which transmigrates after death or becomes part of Brahman (the force underlying all things).

Oh god help us mortal souls, please have mercy on us, because we're such a bunch of false wretched egomaniacs. Please god answer my prayers and make me your special golden child, I promise to be good, honest and true, if only I knew which side to take. Your side or my side, or is that just this side, the side that has no sides, oh I don't fucking know.

Dear God can you see my invisible thoughts...the ones I have but do not show people, in case they think I'm a horrible bad person. I'm very good at pretending to be good even though I know I am bad, and I'm very bad at pretending to be bad even though I know I'm good...it's all just some sick stupid dam game only an idiot would want to keep playing over and over and over again.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:12 am Oh god help us mortal souls, please have mercy on us, because we're such a bunch of false wretched egomaniacs.
... and toxic bitches.

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:48 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:12 am Oh god help us mortal souls, please have mercy on us, because we're such a bunch of false wretched egomaniacs.
... and toxic bitches.

And women haters :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:10 am
Walker wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:48 am
... and toxic bitches.

And women haters :lol:
To identify a particular woman as a being a toxic bitch is not to hate women. It's simply to identify the source of poison, and thus to refrain from imbibing, although an occasional indulgence in the source, for medicinal purposes, does eventually lead to a numbing sort of immunity to manifestations of toxic bitchocity.
Last edited by Walker on Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.