Atman

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Atman

Post by Walker »

Just look at who is in charge of soul creation and the understanding how it is we live in a predatory universe begins to dawn like the wide-eyed wonderment of wokeness.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 am Just look at who is in charge of soul creation and the understanding how it is we live in a predatory universe begins to dawn like the wide-eyed wonderment of wokeness.
I've no idea what goes on in your head Walker. I have absolutely no comprehension of your philosophical reasoning or logic regarding the human species. My views are certainly incompatible with yours. Nothing you have to say will ever convince me that life is worth living, so I guess that's about it really, there is nothing you and I could ever agree on.

You need to speak like a normal person. . otherwise, reading you, would be like trying to read Arabic...and being an English speaking person only, that's never going to happen.

“Know yourselves — be infertile and let the earth be silent after ye.”

The Last Messiah
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:48 am You need to speak like a normal person. . otherwise, reading you, would be like trying to read Arabic...and being an English speaking person only, that's never going to happen.
You need to wise up, buttercup.

Normal is the lowest common denominator.
That’s inappropriate for intelligent folks with more than word games for philosophy.

Aim for appropriateness, which is the highest common denominator.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:48 am You need to speak like a normal person. . otherwise, reading you, would be like trying to read Arabic...and being an English speaking person only, that's never going to happen.

That’s inappropriate for intelligent folks with more than word games for philosophy.

Now you are just being sematic over words, it's a typical knee jerk response from a brainwashed conditioned bimbo like many of yous... the world is over run by them, so you are not alone.

But anyways, you'll believe what you want that's just the nature of you...but belief will always be a lie that you will cling onto for dear life.

Soul...[The spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal.]

No, there is no soul... that claim is just so wrong. It's just another made-up wishful thinking belief.

It's the body/matter/physical stuff that is immortal, because only the physical can be said to be known. There is absolutely zero known regarding the immaterial / spiritual.

Duality is an illusion, I do not know how many times I have to keep repeating this to you Walker. Your sense of self-importance is so sick inducing.

The earth does not need you Walker to walk on it's soil, no more than the planet Mars or Venus needs you. You are just some random mutation of replicating dna cells, nothing special.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:06 am

You need to wise up to the realisation that what goes up must eventually come down. Why don't you get off your pedestal and stop pretending there is some higher place to reach, there isn't...all physical bodies FALL DOWN ...they DO NOT ascend...savvy!

Normal people are intelligent people, who understand reality for what it is, they do not pretend that reality is something it isn't...understanding is never overstanding.

Intelligent people advance their intellects by moving away from their indoctrinated minds, on to the most important issues out of basic human compassion. To fully understand the human predicament is a rare moment in their life where they realise the actual truth, which is that every knowing self-aware organism suffers in life, and they do not have to keep imposing this suffering by knowingly making more of it..that's just basic common sense, it's what any compassionate person would do..but sadly, most humans are not yet evolved enough to see this obviousness...and so the madness continues.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The TRUE defintion of INTELLIGENCE

''In accordance with my conception of life, I have chosen not to bring children into the world. A coin is examined, and only after careful deliberation, given to a beggar, whereas a child is flung out into the cosmic brutality without hesitation.''
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

When God finally realised what a humongous gigantic fuck-up he made creating sentient feeling creatures, he commited suicide in utter disgust that his puppets would become raging blood thirsty monsters .

That's why he's not around anymore, except as a dead memory inside the hominid brain.

That's an intelligent logical philosophical statement, luckily.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Instead of skipping off through the poppy fields like Dorothy, do endeavour to persevere via a modicum of mindful self-discipline and remain on topic, that is, unless brilliance strikes.

:|
Walker

Post by Walker »

Atman

The soul is thought to come into existence when an individual human being is born, and it is not reborn through reincarnation. The atman, by contrast, is (according to most schools of Hinduism) thought to be:
• Eternal (does not start with the birth of a particular person)

https://www.learnreligions.com/what-is- ... sm-4691403
Commentary:
Unlike the soul, the atman exists prior to the whims of a delusional woman.
seeds

Post by seeds »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:46 pm
Atman

The soul is thought to come into existence when an individual human being is born, and it is not reborn through reincarnation. The atman, by contrast, is (according to most schools of Hinduism) thought to be:

Commentary:
Based on that particular interpretation, I suggest that the atman (uppercase ATMAN, in this instance) can be loosely visualized through one of my illustrations (clarified captions are beneath the image)...

The blurry captions read as follows:
"Just as soap bubbles are individual entities created from the same essence of soap, so are the bubbles of consciousness, individual entities, created from the same essence of life."
"The sum total of the essence of life and all of its subsequent "bubbles" represent the sum total of reality itself, beyond which nothing else exists."
"The bubbles are not contained within yet a bigger bubble as the "first cause" or the "absolute" is oftentimes perceived.  There is no singular consciousness presiding over the rest.  The essence of life is a mutual partnership."
Now, if you just replace the term "essence of life" with that of the term "essence of ATMAN," then it seems to be a perfect analogy for the particular "ATMAN" concept you are suggesting in your post.

The individual bubbles are a representation of our individual "souls" (as in lower case "atman") which have been formed from the "essence" of uppercase ATMAN. With "uppercase ATMAN" simply being the foundational essence from which all of reality is created, beyond which there is only pure and absolute nothingness.

Just speculating here, but I think that "uppercase ATMAN" (as described above) is perhaps where the notions of "nonduality," and that of Spinoza's "Oneness" substance are derived.
_______
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:46 pm
Atman

Commentary:
I'm sorry, but you are totally lost in the illusory dream of separation by that very statement you are so obviously caught up in. NET i

But hey ho, just keep clinging to your imagined delusions what-ever you choose to call them, because they'll all be your own imagined things. In your failing to accept the no thing that you are, ...oh well, just make sure at all cost that you do not fail to understand yourself, by which ever means you can muster, as long as it's to your liking.

And another thing pansy...I'm not your buttercup ok...... :roll:

This is about unlearning, not learning..please pay no attention to the delusional man behind the curtain.

:mrgreen: I'm sorry Walker, but your only half baked, not cooked through and through like I am...now just run along until you are ready... and run, do not walk.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:45 pm Instead of skipping off through the poppy fields like Dorothy, do endeavour to persevere via a modicum of mindful self-discipline and remain on topic, that is, unless brilliance strikes.

:|
The only way brilliance can be known to exist is if it is attributed to a knower.

A brilliant knower is a dead knower, because in it's brilliant knowing, it would rather be dead than live in a fools paradise known as hell on earth. And that's the true definition of brilliance...that goes right over your thick bonce.

But never mind, pansy, mummy is always here to remind you of your blunder. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I've got a joke for you pansy...

Why did God leave the building he built?

Because when he realised what a massive mess he'd made, he then in his brilliance made the sucker known as you to clean it up. That's the role of a servant to a master...now look busy, because jesus is coming...oh wait, too late! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Moooooooooooooooooooooooo!! many of the ONE

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I mean imagine being married to a wayward delusional woman.

Only an insane entity would choose that life. Thankfully brilliant people do not choose it.

:lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Reality checker. :shock:

Life on earth is infested by bugs, it's a fucking bug planet.

Now bugger off bug, and stop having a fuck on a face you can never know or see.

Here's a nice big juicy image of yourself....https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... sleep.html