Praying to the Overgod

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Praying to the Overgod

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:06 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:34 am
You CAN BEGIN to DESCRIBE what "santa claus" IS, EXACTLY, and then SHOW how 'that' IS a myth. But, when it comes to 'God', absolutely NONE of 'you', human beings, up to when this was being written, even BEGAN to DESCRIBE and AGREE UPON what God IS, EXACTLY.

ONLY when this IS DONE, then, and ONLY THEN, will what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, in regards to whether God exists or NOT can come to light, and thus, literally, be REVEALED, FINALLY, ONCE,and FOR ALL.
Just to repeat myself...God is a word, that's what God is...God exists as a word...how many times do you want this repeated to you?
I did NOT want you to repeat this ONCE, especially considering it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO AT ALL with what I was SAYING to "another", and POINTING OUT.

But please feel FREE to REPEAT ABSOLUTELY ANY thing you like, as MANY TIMES as you like.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:17 am
You CAN BEGIN to DESCRIBE what "santa claus" IS, EXACTLY, and then SHOW how 'that' IS a myth. But, when it comes to 'God', absolutely NONE of 'you', human beings, up to when this was being written, even BEGAN to DESCRIBE and AGREE UPON what God IS, EXACTLY.

ONLY when this IS DONE, then, and ONLY THEN, will what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, in regards to whether God exists or NOT can come to light, and thus, literally, be REVEALED, FINALLY, ONCE,and FOR ALL.
Just to repeat myself...God is a word, that's what God is...God exists as a word...how many times do you want this repeated to you?
I did NOT want you to repeat this ONCE, especially considering it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO AT ALL with what I was SAYING to "another", and POINTING OUT.

But please feel FREE to REPEAT ABSOLUTELY ANY thing you like, as MANY TIMES as you like.
God is a word.

I really do not know how difficult that clarification is for you to understand.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

And THERE is EXACTLY what I was getting AT, and TO.

You assume wrong, because some of us human beings do describe and agree upon what God is.

Just so you know, I am one of those human beings who can describe and agree upon what God is.

God is a word. God exists as a word. God is descibed as a word. I agree, that God is a word. I do not need a legal permit from some other outside source to grant and approve me that right to agree with my own knowing of this truth.

There, how simple is that truth. You do not have to believe or assume others do not know, as you've proved in above statement, which is false, and wrong as is most of the condescending diatribe that are your thoughts on the matter as per usual are becoming so predictable now, they are nauseatingly disgusting. And is why life sucks, real bad.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:49 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:17 am

God is a word.

I really do not know how difficult that clarification is for you to understand.
1. WHAT, EXACTLY, do you think you are CLARIFYING?

2. NO one AT ALL here, as far as I am aware, was seeking CLARIFICATION.

3. EVERY 'word' IS A 'word', INCLUDING the God 'word', BUT SO WHAT? EVERY one who KNOWS 'words' KNOWS this ANYWAY.

4. You ASKED me about HOW MANY TIMES I WANTED you to repeat what you SAID. I ANSWERED 'that' QUESTION, BUT then you TURNED THIS AROUND to somehow being about 'you' and what 'it' is that you WANT "others" to UNDERSTAND.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:02 am

You assume wrong, because some of us human beings do describe and agree upon what God is.
If this WAS True, then what is thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth, in regards to whether God exists or NOT, AMONG that ALLEGED group of AGREERS UPON what God IS, EXACTLY?

And, HOW MANY are in that 'group' of AGREERS?

Also, are ANY in that 'group' AMONG the posters here in this forum and group?

If yes, then WHO, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:02 am Just so you know, I am one of those human beings who can describe and agree upon what God is.
LOL BUT AGREE with WHO, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:02 am God is a word. God exists as a word. God is descibed as a word. I agree, that God is a word. I do not need a legal permit from some other outside source to grant and approve me that right to agree with my own knowing of this truth.
Are okay, so in that 'some of 'you', human beings', group, 'you', "dontaskme" are the ONLY one DESCRIBING, and in AGREEMENT, with what God IS, EXACTLY, correct?

Also, and by the way, WITH 'your' DESCRIPTION, and IN 'your' AGREEMENT, "dontaskme", God ACTUALLY DOES EXIST, right?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:02 am There, how simple is that truth.
VERY EASY, as I KEEP INFORMING 'you', human beings.

Also, let us NOT FORGET that 'truth' and 'Truth' are two VERY DIFFERENT things.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:02 am You do not have to believe or assume others do not know, as you've proved in above statement, which is false, and wrong as is most of the condescending diatribe that are your thoughts on the matter as per usual are becoming so predictable now, they are nauseatingly disgusting. And is why life sucks, real bad.
I ADMIT that I USED the Wrong word above. I USED the 'NONE' word, which was TOTALLY FOOLISH and TRULY ABSURD of me to do.

I was MEANING 'two or more' of 'you', human beings, and DESCRIBING in a sense, that could be AGREED UPON by ALL.

So, I made a HUGE MISTAKE, and which was TOTALLY RECKLESS on MY PART.

I APOLOGIZE to ALL, PROFUSELY, for MY OVERSIGHT, and NOT LOOKING OUT, FULLY, PROPERLY , and CORRECTLY.

And, it appears it is SOLELY BECAUSE of 'My thoughts' WHY, to "dontaskme", 'life', itself, "sucks", and "real bad".

I was NOT previously AWARE that 'you' ALREADY KNEW that it IS 'Me' and/or 'My thoughts' that has ABSOLUTE FULL CONTROL OVER 'you', and 'your life', and WHY 'life', itself, IS the WAY 'it' IS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:21 am

3. EVERY 'word' IS A 'word', INCLUDING the God 'word', BUT SO WHAT? EVERY one who KNOWS 'words' KNOWS this ANYWAY.

4. You ASKED me about HOW MANY TIMES I WANTED you to repeat what you SAID. I ANSWERED 'that' QUESTION, BUT then you TURNED THIS AROUND to somehow being about 'you' and what 'it' is that you WANT "others" to UNDERSTAND.
This response was a total ball of confusion to me.

You are autistic, no one who is not autistic will ever understand what you are saying to them, I'm speaking for myself, but some other people reading here, may possibly and probably agree with me.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 am
I think you either forgot the ACTUAL question, or just got side tracked.
I've answered the question, I did not forget it, so your condescending pompous attitute (response) is wasted on me.

The question was answered, if the answer was not what you wanted to hear, then tough, that's your problem, make up your own answer if my answer was not to your own personal specification...which is not my problem.

To be perfectly honest, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when I read any of your responses, so half the time, I just respond in kind, with more nonsense. Quite frankly, I do not understand you, and that's all there is to it...I'm just a reactive entity responding to stimuli, whether I understand it or not, I care not one iota...but the entertainment I derive from the exchange, is all that matters to me. It's a good way to pass the time, and stave off the boredom that is living this unknowable reality by pretending to know it, by filling it up with paint balls.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:43 am

AND, because you have absolutely NO INTEREST AT ALL, in BECOMING LESS CONFUSED, you WILL ALWAYS REMAIN in that BALL OF CONFUSION.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:43 am You are autistic, no one who is not autistic will ever understand what you are saying to them, I'm speaking for myself, but some other people reading here, may possibly and probably agree with me.

What does, "NO one who is NOT autistic, will EVER, understand what 'I' am saying to 'them'," even ACTUALLY MEAN, or REFER TO, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:03 am

AND, because you have absolutely NO INTEREST AT ALL, in BECOMING LESS CONFUSED, you WILL ALWAYS REMAIN in that BALL OF CONFUSION.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:43 am You are autistic, no one who is not autistic will ever understand what you are saying to them, I'm speaking for myself, but some other people reading here, may possibly and probably agree with me.

What does, "NO one who is NOT autistic, will EVER, understand what 'I' am saying to 'them'," even ACTUALLY MEAN, or REFER TO, EXACTLY?
LOL

LOL

I'm totally happy living my life in a state of constant confusion. I know I know nothing about reality, except what I make up, make-believe... that's all I need to care about. Everything else, is just totally irrelevant to me.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am
I've answered the question, I did not forget it, so your condescending pompous attitute (response) is wasted on me.
You THINK or BELIEVE you answered 'what' question, EXACTLY?

And, what do you THINK or BELIEVE was your 'answer', to 'that question'?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am The question was answered, if the answer was not what you wanted to hear, then tough, that's your problem, make up your own answer if my answer was not to your own personal specification...which is not my problem.
But I did NOT want ANY thing OTHER than just your OPEN and Honest answer to the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed.

I did NOT want a REPLY, NOR an ANSWER, to what you ASSUMED I was asking you.

Can you TELL the DIFFERENCE between the TWO, now?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am To be perfectly honest, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when I read any of your responses, so half the time, I just respond in kind, with more nonsense.
That you have absolutely NO idea, and respond with NONSENSE, was ALREADY VERY OBVIOUS.

What is ALSO JUST AS VERY OBVIOUS is that you have absolutely NO interest in GAINING, NOR even OBTAINING, absolutely ANY idea in what "others" SAY here.

Your ONLY INTEREST here is you EXPRESSING "your" OWN thoughts, and having them HEARD. Even if you HAVE TO REPEAT "your" 'self' OVER and OVER, AGAIN and AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am Quite frankly, I do not understand you, and that's all there is to it...
That is ALL THERE IS to 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am I'm just a reactive entity responding to stimuli, whether I understand it or not, I care not one iota...but the entertainment I derive from the exchange, is all that matters to me.
Do 'you' REALLY get 'entertainment' from reading what is PURELY NONSENSE to you, and then REPLYING with back NONSENSE?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am It's a good way to pass the time, and stave off the boredom that is living this unknowable reality by pretending to know it, by filling it up with paint balls.
What is UNKNOWABLE to 'you', "dontaskme"?

Were you AWARE that 'Reality', Itself, REALLY IS KNOWABLE?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 am

LOL

LOL

I'm totally happy living my life in a state of constant confusion.
Okay.

Although this COMPLETELY and UTTERLY CONTRADICTS what you SAY and CLAIM about living with PAIN, and SUFFERING in life, and so ARE constantly MISERABLE and DISTRAUGHT, what you SAY here about living in a STATE OF CONSTANT CONFUSION, EXPLAINS a LOT about the way you LOOK AT and SEE things here.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 am I know I know nothing about reality, except what I make up, make-believe... that's all I need to care about. Everything else, is just totally irrelevant to me.
Okay.

So, when you CLAIM things like; "The truth is ... ", in Reality, or REALLY, that is NOT the truth AT ALL, as 'they' are just "dontaskme's" OWN made up and make-BELIEF little stories.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:12 am

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am The question was answered, if the answer was not what you wanted to hear, then tough, that's your problem, make up your own answer if my answer was not to your own personal specification...which is not my problem.
But I did NOT want ANY thing OTHER than just your OPEN and Honest answer to the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am To be perfectly honest, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about when I read any of your responses, so half the time, I just respond in kind, with more nonsense.
That you have absolutely NO idea, and respond with NONSENSE, was ALREADY VERY OBVIOUS.

What is ALSO JUST AS VERY OBVIOUS is that you have absolutely NO interest in GAINING, NOR even OBTAINING, absolutely ANY idea in what "others" SAY here.

Your ONLY INTEREST here is you EXPRESSING "your" OWN thoughts, and having them HEARD. Even if you HAVE TO REPEAT "your" 'self' OVER and OVER, AGAIN and AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am Quite frankly, I do not understand you, and that's all there is to it...
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am I'm just a reactive entity responding to stimuli, whether I understand it or not, I care not one iota...but the entertainment I derive from the exchange, is all that matters to me.
Do 'you' REALLY get 'entertainment' from reading what is PURELY NONSENSE to you, and then REPLYING with back NONSENSE?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:56 am It's a good way to pass the time, and stave off the boredom that is living this unknowable reality by pretending to know it, by filling it up with paint balls.

I have no idea what you are talking about, I do not understand you.

So I am just going to have to not even care..because I do not need to understand you, I understand me and that's all I care about.

My responses to you, are just as vaild as any other response I make to other people.

The difference with responding to you is that I am responding to someone I have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about. And I have no problem saying and admitting that I do not even care whether or not I understand you.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:17 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 am

LOL

LOL

I'm totally happy living my life in a state of constant confusion.
Okay.

Although this COMPLETELY and UTTERLY CONTRADICTS what you SAY and CLAIM about living with PAIN, and SUFFERING in life, and so ARE constantly MISERABLE and DISTRAUGHT, what you SAY here about living in a STATE OF CONSTANT CONFUSION, EXPLAINS a LOT about the way you LOOK AT and SEE things here.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 am I know I know nothing about reality, except what I make up, make-believe... that's all I need to care about. Everything else, is just totally irrelevant to me.
Okay.

So, when you CLAIM things like; "The truth is ... ", in Reality, or REALLY, that is NOT the truth AT ALL, as 'they' are just "dontaskme's" OWN made up and make-BELIEF little stories.
LOL

No one cares.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:12 am

I have no idea what you are talking about, I do not understand you.

So I am just going to have to not even care..because I do not need to understand you, I understand me and that's all I care about.
This is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS.

You ONLY care about YOU, SO MUCH, that you even 'TRY TO' TELL "other" human beings to NOT PROCREATE and make babies.

It is like YOU WANT EVERY one "else" to NOT be INTERESTED in ANY thing OTHER than what "dontaskme" SAYS and CLAIMS is true.

It is like YOU have been SO ABUSED and NOT LISTENED TO as a child YOU are STUCK 'back there' just TRYING ALL you can to be HEARD, and LISTENED TO.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am My responses to you, are just as vaild as any other response I make to other people.
If you SAY and BELIEVE SO, then that is what "they ARE".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am The difference with responding to you is that I am responding to someone I have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about.
AND, you have absolutely NO INTEREST in GAINING ANY CLUE, AT ALL EITHER.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am And I have no problem saying and admitting that I do not even care whether or not I understand you.

Well you should NOT have ANY 'problem' SAYING 'that'.

There is absolutely NOTHING 'hard' NOR 'problematic' about SAYING 'that'.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am
Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:36 am

So, the 'thing' that is a myth, is nothing more than a myth, to you, correct?

Now, if you were to say,for example, "santa claus is but a myth", and someone were to ask you, what is this 'santa clause' thing, EXACTLY, which you speak of here? Then would you also say, "A myth is a myth. Nothing more to be said", as well?

Or, would you describe 'santa claus' in some ACTUAL way?
I think you just shot yourself in the foot here.
I KNOW the OPPOSITE WILL BE FOUND.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am I do not think Santa is real either.
OF COURSE NOT, and it was NEVER EVER being disputed NOR questioned here, EITHER.

'you', people, REALLY DO JUMP to making ASSUMPTIONS, and CONCLUSIONS, which a LOT OF end up just being TOTALLY Wrong and Incorrect anyway, BEFORE 'you' ASK FOR and GAIN CLARIFICATION.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am But I have seen some of them in a Mall.
My Dad even was employed as one, I am given to understand.

Rubbish
Here he is.
https://www.whatsappimages.in/god-images/