Praying to the Overgod

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Praying to the Overgod

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:37 am
Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:30 am
But this is just a myth.
Everything is a myth, and this myth is really stupid and pointless.
WHAT 'myth' is, TO YOU, REALLY STUPID and POINTLESS?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:37 am It's so pointless and stupid that I cannot stop laughing at it in total disbelief of how terrible and dumb it is. When the pain comes, that's when it gets extra ultra stupid and dumb, that's when the laughter turns to tears...it's unbearable to think this is going to go on forever.
What IS the 'it', which you are CRYING and WHINGING about here?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:38 am
Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 am

So which one is 'It'?
IT's the IT one
So, God is a mythical character, AS WELL AS, a baked bean can, to the one and the 'it' known here as "dontaskme", correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:44 am

WHAT 'myth' is, TO YOU, REALLY STUPID and POINTLESS?
The Myth Myth.

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:44 amWhat IS the 'it', which you are CRYING and WHINGING about here?
The IT IT
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:41 am

WHY come into a PUBLIC FORUM and WRITE WORDS about how much you HATE 'life' and SUPPOSEDLY want to be ALONE, which "others" WILL OBVIOUSLY SEE, and WILL REPLY TO, and then COMPLAIN when "others" REPLY to YOUR WHINING WORDS?
I come to a public forum or rather the forum comes to me, I never move a muscle. Because I’m a philosopher and wish to philosophise my philosophy to the world. Why, because I can, and so far no one has ever told me not to. You see.

One part of my philosophy is to share the idea that life is really awful, and that there is a someone who is able to conceptualise just how awful living life actually is. And that living alone is just the best way for one, namely me, in my opinion to live life.

Is that ok with you? Are you complaining about my style of philosophy?

Do I need some kind of Legal permit to be a pessimistic philosopher on this forum? And what the fuck has my philosophy got to do with complaining? I’m just being myself…I’m being truthful and honest…would you prefer it if I lied to everyone by saying I love being alive?

Or am I perfectly free to share my philosophy on a philosophy forum without dickheads like you nit picking and judging and analysing everything I say to death?

Are you just a complainer?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am

WHY come into a PUBLIC FORUM and WRITE WORDS about how much you HATE 'life' and SUPPOSEDLY want to be ALONE, which "others" WILL OBVIOUSLY SEE, and WILL REPLY TO, and then COMPLAIN when "others" REPLY to YOUR WHINING WORDS?
I come to a public forum or rather the forum comes to me, I never move a muscle.
Okay. Are you now ABLE TO EXPLAIN how this ACTUALLY happens and occurs, or even EXPLAIN how this COULD happen and occur?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Because I’m a philosopher and wish to philosophise my philosophy to the world. Why, because I can, and so far no one has ever told me not to. You see.
So, the REASON WHY 'you' "end up in" a forum WHINING about 'life' and how you want to be 'alone', and COMPLAIN when "others" RESPOND to you BECAUSE 'you' are, SUPPOSEDLY, 'a philosopher'.

Are 'you' now ABLE TO EXPLAIN how this 'logically follows", or was it NOT MEANT TO?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am One part of my philosophy is to share the idea that life is really awful, and that there is a someone who is able to conceptualise just how awful living life actually is. And that living alone is just the best way for one, namely me, in my opinion to live life.

I am just trying to UNDERSTAND 'your' so-called "philosophy".
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Do I need some kind of Legal permit to be a pessimistic philosopher on this forum?
Not that I am aware of. But, then again, I RARELY read the terms and conditions of forums.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am And what the fuck has my philosophy got to do with complaining?
I NEVER said it did. AND, ONLY 'you' would KNOW the ANSWER to your OWN QUESTION here.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am I’m just being myself…I’m being truthful and honest…would you prefer it if I lied to everyone by saying I love being alive?
NOT AT ALL.

I am just CURIOUS as to WHY you COMPLAIN when "others" RESPOND to you, in an OPEN PUBLIC FORUM.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Or am I perfectly free to share my philosophy on a philosophy forum without dickheads like you nit picking and judging and analysing everything I say to death?

WHEN have I 'complained' here?

ALSO you are PERFECTLY FREE to SAY and DO absolutely ANY thing of YOUR CHOOSING. Well to me you are anyway.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:27 am

I come to a public forum or rather the forum comes to me, I never move a muscle.
Okay. Are you now ABLE TO EXPLAIN how this ACTUALLY happens and occurs, or even EXPLAIN how this COULD happen and occur?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Because I’m a philosopher and wish to philosophise my philosophy to the world. Why, because I can, and so far no one has ever told me not to. You see.
So, the REASON WHY 'you' "end up in" a forum WHINING about 'life' and how you want to be 'alone', and COMPLAIN when "others" RESPOND to you BECAUSE 'you' are, SUPPOSEDLY, 'a philosopher'.

Are 'you' now ABLE TO EXPLAIN how this 'logically follows", or was it NOT MEANT TO?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am One part of my philosophy is to share the idea that life is really awful, and that there is a someone who is able to conceptualise just how awful living life actually is. And that living alone is just the best way for one, namely me, in my opinion to live life.

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Do I need some kind of Legal permit to be a pessimistic philosopher on this forum?
Not that I am aware of. But, then again, I RARELY read the terms and conditions of forums.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am And what the fuck has my philosophy got to do with complaining?
I NEVER said it did. AND, ONLY 'you' would KNOW the ANSWER to your OWN QUESTION here.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am I’m just being myself…I’m being truthful and honest…would you prefer it if I lied to everyone by saying I love being alive?
NOT AT ALL.

I am just CURIOUS as to WHY you COMPLAIN when "others" RESPOND to you, in an OPEN PUBLIC FORUM.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 am Or am I perfectly free to share my philosophy on a philosophy forum without dickheads like you nit picking and judging and analysing everything I say to death?

ALSO you are PERFECTLY FREE to SAY and DO absolutely ANY thing of YOUR CHOOSING. Well to me you are anyway.
This is a perfect example of insane complaining nonsense, which just proves my theory that life sucks to be correct.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:36 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:04 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:51 am

When you say, "god is but a myth", what is this 'god' thing, EXACTLY, which you speak of here?
A myth is a myth. Nothing more to be said.
So, the 'thing' that is a myth, is nothing more than a myth, to you, correct?

Now, if you were to say,for example, "santa claus is but a myth", and someone were to ask you, what is this 'santa clause' thing, EXACTLY, which you speak of here? Then would you also say, "A myth is a myth. Nothing more to be said", as well?

Or, would you describe 'santa claus' in some ACTUAL way?
I think you just shot yourself in the foot here.
I do not think Santa is real either.

But I have seen some of them in a Mall.
My Dad even was employed as one, I am given to understand.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Santa the curse that just keeps on giving.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The bloody sacrifice. The curse that keeps on giving.

Blood, the gift of life, the gift that kills you.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:32 am
Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:27 am

NOT AT ALL.

This is a perfect example of insane complaining nonsense, which just proves my theory that life sucks to be correct.
LOL

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am
Age wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:36 am
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:04 pm

A myth is a myth. Nothing more to be said.
So, the 'thing' that is a myth, is nothing more than a myth, to you, correct?

Now, if you were to say,for example, "santa claus is but a myth", and someone were to ask you, what is this 'santa clause' thing, EXACTLY, which you speak of here? Then would you also say, "A myth is a myth. Nothing more to be said", as well?

Or, would you describe 'santa claus' in some ACTUAL way?
I think you just shot yourself in the foot here.
I KNOW the OPPOSITE WILL BE FOUND.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am I do not think Santa is real either.
OF COURSE NOT, and it was NEVER EVER being disputed NOR questioned here, EITHER.

'you', people, REALLY DO JUMP to making ASSUMPTIONS, and CONCLUSIONS, which a LOT OF end up just being TOTALLY Wrong and Incorrect anyway, BEFORE 'you' ASK FOR and GAIN CLARIFICATION.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am But I have seen some of them in a Mall.
My Dad even was employed as one, I am given to understand.
And THERE is EXACTLY what I was getting AT, and TO.

You CAN BEGIN to DESCRIBE what "santa claus" IS, EXACTLY, and then SHOW how 'that' IS a myth. But, when it comes to 'God', absolutely NONE of 'you', human beings, up to when this was being written, even BEGAN to DESCRIBE and AGREE UPON what God IS, EXACTLY.

ONLY when this IS DONE, then, and ONLY THEN, will what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, in regards to whether God exists or NOT can come to light, and thus, literally, be REVEALED, FINALLY, ONCE,and FOR ALL.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:19 pm Image

How, EXACTLY, does 'blood', supposedly, KILL?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:57 am

Blood the physcial vehicle used to distribute the energy life force around the physical. Non-physical means that which we can't see with the naked eye, yet we can't say doesn't exist, like the wind.

It's all energy. Doesn't matter if we call it molecular energy, atomic energy, life force, power, Spirit, it's all the same stuff.

That which lives...will ultimately die, so that life may live. The body has to die in order to live, and live in order to die.

It's just so super sucky.

Which just proves my philosophical theory that life sucks. Life is a sucking force - the body sucks in oxygen, then that same oxygen is sucked out of the living organism until dead....in out in out in out...forever sucking. Sucking the life in you, sucking the life out of you. Just a mechanical system, that animates, circulates, vitalizes, replenishes, and supports the optimal function of the system. It's nothing morethan a mindless mechanical process.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:34 am
You CAN BEGIN to DESCRIBE what "santa claus" IS, EXACTLY, and then SHOW how 'that' IS a myth. But, when it comes to 'God', absolutely NONE of 'you', human beings, up to when this was being written, even BEGAN to DESCRIBE and AGREE UPON what God IS, EXACTLY.

ONLY when this IS DONE, then, and ONLY THEN, will what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, in regards to whether God exists or NOT can come to light, and thus, literally, be REVEALED, FINALLY, ONCE,and FOR ALL.
Just to repeat myself...God is a word, that's what God is...God exists as a word...how many times do you want this repeated to you?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:04 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:57 am

Blood the physcial vehicle used to distribute the energy life force around the physical. Non-physical means that which we can't see with the naked eye, yet we can't say doesn't exist, like the wind.

It's all energy. Doesn't matter if we call it molecular energy, atomic energy, life force, power, Spirit, it's all the same stuff.

That which lives...will ultimately die, so that life may live. The body has to die in order to live, and live in order to die.

It's just so super sucky.

Which just proves my philosophical theory that life sucks. Life is a sucking force - the body sucks in oxygen, then that same oxygen is sucked out of the living organism until dead....in out in out in out...forever sucking. Sucking the life in you, sucking the life out of you. Just a mechanical system, that animates, circulates, vitalizes, replenishes, and supports the optimal function of the system. It's nothing morethan a mindless mechanical process.
I think you either forgot the ACTUAL question, or just got side tracked.