Praying to the Overgod

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Praying to the Overgod

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:12 am

You THINK or BELIEVE you answered 'what' question, EXACTLY?

And, what do you THINK or BELIEVE was your 'answer', to 'that question'?

But I did NOT want ANY thing OTHER than just your OPEN and Honest answer to the ACTUAL QUESTION I posed.

I did NOT want a REPLY, NOR an ANSWER, to what you ASSUMED I was asking you.

Can you TELL the DIFFERENCE between the TWO, now?

That you have absolutely NO idea, and respond with NONSENSE, was ALREADY VERY OBVIOUS.

What is ALSO JUST AS VERY OBVIOUS is that you have absolutely NO interest in GAINING, NOR even OBTAINING, absolutely ANY idea in what "others" SAY here.

Your ONLY INTEREST here is you EXPRESSING "your" OWN thoughts, and having them HEARD. Even if you HAVE TO REPEAT "your" 'self' OVER and OVER, AGAIN and AGAIN.

That is ALL THERE IS to 'what', EXACTLY?

Do 'you' REALLY get 'entertainment' from reading what is PURELY NONSENSE to you, and then REPLYING with back NONSENSE?

What is UNKNOWABLE to 'you', "dontaskme"?

Were you AWARE that 'Reality', Itself, REALLY IS KNOWABLE?
I have no idea what you are talking about, I do not understand you.

So I am just going to have to not even care..because I do not need to understand you, I understand me and that's all I care about.
This is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS.

You ONLY care about YOU, SO MUCH, that you even 'TRY TO' TELL "other" human beings to NOT PROCREATE and make babies.

It is like YOU WANT EVERY one "else" to NOT be INTERESTED in ANY thing OTHER than what "dontaskme" SAYS and CLAIMS is true.

It is like YOU have been SO ABUSED and NOT LISTENED TO as a child YOU are STUCK 'back there' just TRYING ALL you can to be HEARD, and LISTENED TO.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am My responses to you, are just as vaild as any other response I make to other people.
If you SAY and BELIEVE SO, then that is what "they ARE".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am The difference with responding to you is that I am responding to someone I have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about.
AND, you have absolutely NO INTEREST in GAINING ANY CLUE, AT ALL EITHER.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am And I have no problem saying and admitting that I do not even care whether or not I understand you.

Well you should NOT have ANY 'problem' SAYING 'that'.

There is absolutely NOTHING 'hard' NOR 'problematic' about SAYING 'that'.
I really hate being alive...it's an emotion that is of my own, it's a feeling about the life that is living as and through me, knowing it does not enjoy living. As me, I have absolutely no problem with accepting what I consider to be my birth right to accept that I do not like being alive. And it's also my right to not give a flying fuck whether other people judge me for not wanting to be here in life or not...I'm perfectly happy with what will always be my own reality, the way I see it to be...and do not care one iota what other people say about that, especially what you say about it.

I do not understand why you are unable to just accept the fact that I do not enjoy living.

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 amIt is like YOU have been SO ABUSED and NOT LISTENED TO as a child YOU are STUCK 'back there' just TRYING ALL you can to be HEARD, and LISTENED TO
I come to this forum to entertain myself while I am waiting for this painful and miserable exit from this hell hole.

I have absolutely no interest whether people listen, or respond to any of my posts...If they do, then I will respond in kind...because that's what I am here for in the first place. But if they do not, makes no difference, I am still going to be here entertaining myself. I'm not trying to do anything, in fact what I am doing here is quite effortless, there simply is no TRY involved on my part, my posting here is all just happening by itself, effortlessly.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am
Rubbish
Here he is.
https://www.whatsappimages.in/god-images/
That's what I keep telling Age.

God is an image...and the image is known as and through the concept known, within the word itself.

But he never listens to me, even though he continues to accuse me of wanting to be listened to, when he cannot even grant or honor me that want he believes I have. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Oh and another thing…I personally know I’m broken, and totally screwed up in the head. Which I do not have a problem with, because I understand how the mind, my mind in particular works.

I also know that you Age, are a million times more broken and screwed up than what I am… that’s why I am unable to be on your level of understanding the mind…And so on that note, I can truly empathise with the condition of your own personal unconditional self.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:19 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:17 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 am

LOL

LOL

I'm totally happy living my life in a state of constant confusion.
Okay.

Although this COMPLETELY and UTTERLY CONTRADICTS what you SAY and CLAIM about living with PAIN, and SUFFERING in life, and so ARE constantly MISERABLE and DISTRAUGHT, what you SAY here about living in a STATE OF CONSTANT CONFUSION, EXPLAINS a LOT about the way you LOOK AT and SEE things here.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 am I know I know nothing about reality, except what I make up, make-believe... that's all I need to care about. Everything else, is just totally irrelevant to me.
Okay.

So, when you CLAIM things like; "The truth is ... ", in Reality, or REALLY, that is NOT the truth AT ALL, as 'they' are just "dontaskme's" OWN made up and make-BELIEF little stories.
LOL

No one cares.
If no one, supposedly, cares, then WHY do you keep 'trying to' CLAIM what 'the truth' IS?

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:34 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am

I think you just shot yourself in the foot here.
I KNOW the OPPOSITE WILL BE FOUND.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am I do not think Santa is real either.
OF COURSE NOT, and it was NEVER EVER being disputed NOR questioned here, EITHER.

'you', people, REALLY DO JUMP to making ASSUMPTIONS, and CONCLUSIONS, which a LOT OF end up just being TOTALLY Wrong and Incorrect anyway, BEFORE 'you' ASK FOR and GAIN CLARIFICATION.
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:50 am But I have seen some of them in a Mall.
My Dad even was employed as one, I am given to understand.
And THERE is EXACTLY what I was getting AT, and TO.

You CAN BEGIN to DESCRIBE what "santa claus" IS, EXACTLY, and then SHOW how 'that' IS a myth. But, when it comes to 'God', absolutely NONE of 'you', human beings, up to when this was being written, even BEGAN to DESCRIBE and AGREE UPON what God IS, EXACTLY.

ONLY when this IS DONE, then, and ONLY THEN, will what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, in regards to whether God exists or NOT can come to light, and thus, literally, be REVEALED, FINALLY, ONCE,and FOR ALL.
Rubbish
Here he is.
https://www.whatsappimages.in/god-images/
What is, supposedly, 'rubbish'?

It was 'you' who SAID, 'God is a myth'.

It was 'me' who was just trying to get CLARIFICATION from 'you' of what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which is, supposedly, a myth.
Last edited by Age on Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:17 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:17 am

Okay.

Although this COMPLETELY and UTTERLY CONTRADICTS what you SAY and CLAIM about living with PAIN, and SUFFERING in life, and so ARE constantly MISERABLE and DISTRAUGHT, what you SAY here about living in a STATE OF CONSTANT CONFUSION, EXPLAINS a LOT about the way you LOOK AT and SEE things here.

Okay.

So, when you CLAIM things like; "The truth is ... ", in Reality, or REALLY, that is NOT the truth AT ALL, as 'they' are just "dontaskme's" OWN made up and make-BELIEF little stories.
LOL

No one cares.
If no one, supposedly, cares, then WHY do you keep 'trying to' CLAIM what 'the truth' IS?
No one knows the truth..all truths are relative to the unknowable truth.

Why are you so dumb?

Why do you always ask WHY.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am

I have no idea what you are talking about, I do not understand you.

So I am just going to have to not even care..because I do not need to understand you, I understand me and that's all I care about.

You ONLY care about YOU, SO MUCH, that you even 'TRY TO' TELL "other" human beings to NOT PROCREATE and make babies.

It is like YOU WANT EVERY one "else" to NOT be INTERESTED in ANY thing OTHER than what "dontaskme" SAYS and CLAIMS is true.

It is like YOU have been SO ABUSED and NOT LISTENED TO as a child YOU are STUCK 'back there' just TRYING ALL you can to be HEARD, and LISTENED TO.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am My responses to you, are just as vaild as any other response I make to other people.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am The difference with responding to you is that I am responding to someone I have absolutely no clue about what they are talking about.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:18 am And I have no problem saying and admitting that I do not even care whether or not I understand you.

I really hate being alive...it's an emotion that is of my own,
But that body was NOT born with that feeling/emotion. That feeling/emotion only came to exist, within that body, AFTER it was ABUSED.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am it's a feeling about the life that is living as and through me, knowing it does not enjoy living. As me, I have absolutely no problem with accepting what I consider to be my birth right to accept that I do not like being alive. And it's also my right to not give a flying fuck whether other people judge me for not wanting to be here in life or not...I'm perfectly happy with what will always be my own reality, the way I see it to be...and do not care one iota what other people say about that, especially what you say about it.
But you REALLY LOVE expressing those views as though they are what 'REALITY' IS, and that only 'you' KNOW what 'REALITY' IS.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am I do not understand why you are unable to just accept the fact that I do not enjoy living.
WHEN have I EVER, supposedly, NOT accepted this.

To me, it is BLATANLY OBVIOUS that 'you' SAY you HATE life. I ACCEPT this FULLY, and WHOLLY, just to make sure you ACCEPT that I ACCEPT the fact that you do NOT enjoy living.

If the truth be known I do NOT know ANY adult human being who enjoys living ALL of the time.
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:27 amIt is like YOU have been SO ABUSED and NOT LISTENED TO as a child YOU are STUCK 'back there' just TRYING ALL you can to be HEARD, and LISTENED TO
I come to this forum to entertain myself while I am waiting for this painful and miserable exit from this hell hole.
But this completely and utterly DISREGARDS what I just SAID and POINTED OUT, which, AGAIN, is like YOU have been SO ABUSED, by NOT BEING LISTENED TO as a child, that YOU are STILL STUCK 'back there' LEARNED to NOT LISTEN to "others" and just WANTING to BE LISTENED TO, HEARD, and ACCEPTED.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am I have absolutely no interest whether people listen, or respond to any of my posts...
Your CONTINUAL REPEATING SAYS and SHOWS otherwise.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am If they do, then I will respond in kind...because that's what I am here for in the first place. But if they do not, makes no difference, I am still going to be here entertaining myself.
There are LOTS of DIFFERENT ways 'you', adult human beings, 'entertain' "yourselves". 'your' WAY is just ANOTHER WAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am I'm not trying to do anything, in fact what I am doing here is quite effortless, there simply is no TRY involved on my part, my posting here is all just happening by itself, effortlessly.
If you SAY SO.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:32 am

But that body was NOT born with that feeling/emotion. That feeling/emotion only came to exist, within that body, AFTER it was ABUSED.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am it's a feeling about the life that is living as and through me, knowing it does not enjoy living. As me, I have absolutely no problem with accepting what I consider to be my birth right to accept that I do not like being alive. And it's also my right to not give a flying fuck whether other people judge me for not wanting to be here in life or not...I'm perfectly happy with what will always be my own reality, the way I see it to be...and do not care one iota what other people say about that, especially what you say about it.
But you REALLY LOVE expressing those views as though they are what 'REALITY' IS, and that only 'you' KNOW what 'REALITY' IS.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am I do not understand why you are unable to just accept the fact that I do not enjoy living.

To me, it is BLATANLY OBVIOUS that 'you' SAY you HATE life. I ACCEPT this FULLY, and WHOLLY, just to make sure you ACCEPT that I ACCEPT the fact that you do NOT enjoy living.

If the truth be known I do NOT know ANY adult human being who enjoys living ALL of the time.
But this completely and utterly DISREGARDS what I just SAID and POINTED OUT, which, AGAIN, is like YOU have been SO ABUSED, by NOT BEING LISTENED TO as a child, that YOU are STILL STUCK 'back there' LEARNED to NOT LISTEN to "others" and just WANTING to BE LISTENED TO, HEARD, and ACCEPTED.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am I have absolutely no interest whether people listen, or respond to any of my posts...
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am If they do, then I will respond in kind...because that's what I am here for in the first place. But if they do not, makes no difference, I am still going to be here entertaining myself.
There are LOTS of DIFFERENT ways 'you', adult human beings, 'entertain' "yourselves". 'your' WAY is just ANOTHER WAY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am I'm not trying to do anything, in fact what I am doing here is quite effortless, there simply is no TRY involved on my part, my posting here is all just happening by itself, effortlessly.
If you SAY SO.
No one cares.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Repeating repeats…that’s what is does.

No need to cry about it.

Go suck on your LOL
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age, if you shared the same headspace as me….I would literally have to top myself.

Thankfully you don’t. And that truth makes me very relieved and happy to be just me myself and I

Now fuck off.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am

LOL

No one cares.
No one knows the truth..
Of 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am all truths are relative to the unknowable truth.
LOL Is this so-called "unknowable truth" an ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth, or just YOUR, RELATIVE, truth?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am Why are you so dumb?
But I CAN TALK. Can 'you' NOT HEAR Me?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am Why do you always ask WHY.
To SHOW and REVEAL how the posters here, back in the OLDEN DAYS, did NOT, and would NOT, EVEN QUESTION the thoughts WITHIN "their" OWN bodies.

QUESTIONING WHY to 'one's' OWN thoughts and thinking, leads to UNCOVERING and DISCOVERING WHO, WHAT, HOW, and WHY 'one' IS WHO and WHAT 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

'you', people, NOT ANSWERING and NOT CLARIFYING the ACTUAL QUESTIONS that I pose to you PROVES that 'you' have NOT YET EVEN QUESTIONED "your" OWN 'selfs', the 'thoughts and thinking' in those bodies. Which is what a Truly OPEN and INQUISITIVE 'person' DOES, or in other words a Truly WISE 'person' DOES.

WHEN one DOES, then they WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND the HEURISTIC TEACHING, and LEARNING, being done here, through a socratic method.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:38 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:32 am

If you SAY SO.
No one cares.
If you SAY and BELIEVE SO, then 'it' MUST BE SO, correct?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:39 am Repeating repeats…that’s what is does.

No need to cry about it.

Go suck on your LOL
Is ANY one here 'crying'?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am Age, if you shared the same headspace as me….I would literally have to top myself.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am Thankfully you don’t.
This TOTALLY CONTRADICTS YOUR CLAIM about NOT ENJOYING, or HATING, 'life', itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am And that truth makes me very relieved and happy to be just me myself and I

Now fuck off.
Are 'you' NOT 'entertaining' "your" 'self' now, or is SAYING, and thus WANTING, one to FUCK OFF, part of YOUR ENTERTAINMENT?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:43 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am

No one knows the truth..
Of 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am all truths are relative to the unknowable truth.
LOL Is this so-called "unknowable truth" an ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth, or just YOUR, RELATIVE, truth?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am Why are you so dumb?
But I CAN TALK. Can 'you' NOT HEAR Me?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am Why do you always ask WHY.
To SHOW and REVEAL how the posters here, back in the OLDEN DAYS, did NOT, and would NOT, EVEN QUESTION the thoughts WITHIN "their" OWN bodies.

QUESTIONING WHY to 'one's' OWN thoughts and thinking, leads to UNCOVERING and DISCOVERING WHO, WHAT, HOW, and WHY 'one' IS WHO and WHAT 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

'you', people, NOT ANSWERING and NOT CLARIFYING the ACTUAL QUESTIONS that I pose to you PROVES that 'you' have NOT YET EVEN QUESTIONED "your" OWN 'selfs', the 'thoughts and thinking' in those bodies. Which is what a Truly OPEN and INQUISITIVE 'person' DOES, or in other words a Truly WISE 'person' DOES.

WHEN one DOES, then they WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND the HEURISTIC TEACHING, and LEARNING, being done here, through a socratic method.
No one cares. I do not even want to be alive. I never asked to be born.

Therefore, anything you say to me that does not make sense to me is irrelevant in my world. I’m only interested in talking to people who are able to communicate something that makes sense to me, otherwise I’m not really interested in even trying to be interested.