Praying to the Overgod

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Praying to the Overgod

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:47 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am Age, if you shared the same headspace as me….I would literally have to top myself.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am Thankfully you don’t.
This TOTALLY CONTRADICTS YOUR CLAIM about NOT ENJOYING, or HATING, 'life', itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am And that truth makes me very relieved and happy to be just me myself and I

Now fuck off.
Are 'you' NOT 'entertaining' "your" 'self' now, or is SAYING, and thus WANTING, one to FUCK OFF, part of YOUR ENTERTAINMENT?
No one cares.

Everything is vanity and entertainment.

Life is a stalking freak show on a stage for clown shoes.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:43 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am

No one knows the truth..
Of 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am all truths are relative to the unknowable truth.
LOL Is this so-called "unknowable truth" an ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth, or just YOUR, RELATIVE, truth?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am Why are you so dumb?
But I CAN TALK. Can 'you' NOT HEAR Me?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:30 am Why do you always ask WHY.
To SHOW and REVEAL how the posters here, back in the OLDEN DAYS, did NOT, and would NOT, EVEN QUESTION the thoughts WITHIN "their" OWN bodies.

QUESTIONING WHY to 'one's' OWN thoughts and thinking, leads to UNCOVERING and DISCOVERING WHO, WHAT, HOW, and WHY 'one' IS WHO and WHAT 'it' IS, EXACTLY.

'you', people, NOT ANSWERING and NOT CLARIFYING the ACTUAL QUESTIONS that I pose to you PROVES that 'you' have NOT YET EVEN QUESTIONED "your" OWN 'selfs', the 'thoughts and thinking' in those bodies. Which is what a Truly OPEN and INQUISITIVE 'person' DOES, or in other words a Truly WISE 'person' DOES.

WHEN one DOES, then they WILL SEE and UNDERSTAND the HEURISTIC TEACHING, and LEARNING, being done here, through a socratic method.
No one cares. I do not even want to be alive.
WE KNOW. You have TOLD us this numerous times ALREADY.

You SAY it like 'we care'.

Which, AGAIN, CONTRADICTS what you have PREVIOUSLY STATED and CLAIMED as being true.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 am I never asked to be born.
As I POINTED OUT BEFORE, absolutely NO one/thing, 'asked to be born', OBVIOUSLY.

So, there is NO need NOR reason to KEEP TELLING us what we ALREADY KNEW BEFORE you even mentioned it.
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:32 am Therefore, anything you say to me that does not make sense to me is irrelevant in my world.
You have SAID this BEFORE, ALSO.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:52 am I’m only interested in talking to people who are able to communicate something that makes sense to me, otherwise I’m not really interested in even trying to be interested.
AND HERE 'it' IS.

EXACTLY what I have been LOOKING FOR.

As YOU SAY and POINT OUT here, the adult human being, back in those OLDEN DAYS, when this was being written, USUALLY REALLY DID ONLY LISTEN to 'those' who SAID, ASSUMED, or BELIEVED the SAME 'things' as 'they' DID, and would SHUT OUT or NOT LISTEN TO ANY other opposing view.

MOST, literally, were NOT INTERESTED AT ALL in ANY thing that did NOT 'fit in with' their OWN VIEW and PICTURE of 'things'.

Thus, the reason WHY it took them SO LONG to LEARN, and UNDERSTAND, what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' ARE.

BEFORE the EXAMPLE of HOW LONG it TOOK 'them' to SEE and REALIZE that ACTUALLY the Universe did NOT BEGIN, and IS NOT EXPANDING, back in the days when this was being written, the other "great" example of human STUPIDITY and BEING CLOSED is in the example of HOW LONG it TOOK 'them' to SEE and REALIZE that ACTUALLY the sun did NOT REVOLVE around the earth.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:54 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:47 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am Age, if you shared the same headspace as me….I would literally have to top myself.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am Thankfully you don’t.
This TOTALLY CONTRADICTS YOUR CLAIM about NOT ENJOYING, or HATING, 'life', itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:42 am And that truth makes me very relieved and happy to be just me myself and I

Now fuck off.
Are 'you' NOT 'entertaining' "your" 'self' now, or is SAYING, and thus WANTING, one to FUCK OFF, part of YOUR ENTERTAINMENT?
No one cares.

Not even 'you'?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:54 am Everything is vanity and entertainment.
EVERY thing?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:54 am Life is a stalking freak show on a stage for clown shoes.
Is this what 'you' REALLY BELIEVE is true?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I have no problem with opposing views.

I just have a problem with nonsense, something you Age are a Jedi master at.

Not interested today, no thanks not today.

When you make sense, I will perhaps be interested, even if it’s only a slight interest, which is mainly most of the time.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:34 am

I KNOW the OPPOSITE WILL BE FOUND.

OF COURSE NOT, and it was NEVER EVER being disputed NOR questioned here, EITHER.

'you', people, REALLY DO JUMP to making ASSUMPTIONS, and CONCLUSIONS, which a LOT OF end up just being TOTALLY Wrong and Incorrect anyway, BEFORE 'you' ASK FOR and GAIN CLARIFICATION.

And THERE is EXACTLY what I was getting AT, and TO.

You CAN BEGIN to DESCRIBE what "santa claus" IS, EXACTLY, and then SHOW how 'that' IS a myth. But, when it comes to 'God', absolutely NONE of 'you', human beings, up to when this was being written, even BEGAN to DESCRIBE and AGREE UPON what God IS, EXACTLY.

ONLY when this IS DONE, then, and ONLY THEN, will what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, in regards to whether God exists or NOT can come to light, and thus, literally, be REVEALED, FINALLY, ONCE,and FOR ALL.
Rubbish
Here he is.
https://www.whatsappimages.in/god-images/
What is, supposedly, 'rubbish'?

It was 'you' who SAID, 'God is a myth'.

It was 'me' who was just trying to get CLARIFICATION from 'you' of what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which is, supposedly, a myth.
Yes and you said I did not know what the myth looked like, but I do what Sant looked like and that made a difference.
I'm telling you that I know what the god myth looks like AND the Santa myth looks like, So what is the difference that you tried to make a point about??
Or are you just as stupid as you appear?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:25 pm I have no problem with opposing views.
I do NOT KNOW of absolutely ANY one who said you did.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:25 pm I just have a problem with nonsense, something you Age are a Jedi master at.
I suggest that if some thing APPEARS, to you, to be 'nonsense', then, if you were Truly INTERESTED in SEEING if 'it' did ACTUALLY make 'sense' or NOT, then you SEEK OUT CLARIFICATION.

BUT, if you have NO INTEREST in 'this', then just REMAIN SEEING 'nonsense' ONLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:25 pm Not interested today, no thanks not today.
Spoken like the Truly UNWISE.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:25 pm When you make sense, I will perhaps be interested, even if it’s only a slight interest, which is mainly most of the time.
JUST REMEMBER, the one who SAID that ACTUALLY the earth revovles around the sun was, supposedly, speaking 'nonsense', and did NOT make 'sense' AT ALL to just about EVERY one.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:30 pm
Age wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:28 am

Rubbish
Here he is.
https://www.whatsappimages.in/god-images/
What is, supposedly, 'rubbish'?

It was 'you' who SAID, 'God is a myth'.

It was 'me' who was just trying to get CLARIFICATION from 'you' of what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which is, supposedly, a myth.
Yes and you said I did not know what the myth looked like, but I do what Sant looked like and that made a difference.
I'm telling you that I know what the god myth looks like AND the Santa myth looks like, So what is the difference that you tried to make a point about??
You can TELL us FOR AS LONG AS you 'LIVE' that you KNOW what the God myth looks like, BUT, UNTIL you TELL us what 'it' ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE, to you, we will NEVER KNOW.

AND, UNTIL you do, then what you say, IS A MYTH, may well NOT BE. This is BECAUSE we do NOT YET KNOW what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, which you SAY and CLAIM IS A MYTH.
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:30 pm Or are you just as stupid as you appear?
LOL you ASKED ME a CLARIFYING QUESTION, and BEFORE even WAITING for A REPLY, ANSWER, and CLARIFICATION, you JUMPED into ASKING this question here.

What you ALREADY ASSUME and/or BELIEVE is true becomes MORE and MORE OBVIOUS and CLEAR.

But anyway, 'I' AM whatever 'you' WANT or BELIEVE 'I AM. AND, THE DIFFERENCE that I AM MAKING A POINT ABOUT is that you CAN and WOULD DESCRIBE what 'santa claus' IS, EXACTLY, to you, and will say that 'that description' IS A MYTH, but you CAN NOT, and SO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO, DESCRIBE what 'God' IS, EXACTLY, to you, YET you will STILL SAY that 'god' IS A MYTH.

The DIFFERENCE is 'we' can and do KNOW what you are REFERRING TO when you say 'santa clause' BUT we have ABSOLUTELY NOT CLUE AT ALL as to what you are REFERRING TO when you say, 'God'. And this is BECAUSE you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE AT ALL "yourself".

As you ARE PROVING True, and WILL PROVE True, from and through My CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed to you here.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

AGE...
AGE having a fit
AGE having a fit
image_2022-06-29_145501831.png (119.39 KiB) Viewed 659 times