Why Do Men Like about Islam?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Veritas Aequitas

Why Do Men Like about Islam?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Here is one reason from the Hadith [source is a credible site];
  • It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
    “There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell,
    all of whom will have desirable front passages
    and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”
    https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:4337
70 from people of Hell meant they are non-Muslims and thus forced to be sex-slaves.

In the Quran, whatever is inherited [as above] will be enjoyed;
  • Quran 36:55; Indeed, (the) companions (of) Paradise this Day [in] will be occupied (in) amusement,
According to this interpretation from non-believer who is an expert in Arabic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYPbnPAV6uQ
the meanings in Arabic meant the believers will be busy F-ing what they have inherited as their property.

Note the women will be "inherited as their property."

The above is one reason why believers will even kill anyone who state the above is false.
Veritas Aequitas

Re: Why Do Men Like about Islam?

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

Adult suckling of females other than their Spouse is not a sin

Whilst not practiced widely, adult suckling is permitted in Islam thus not a sin.
see the related hadiths;
https://sunnah.com/muslim/17 [an authorized Islamic site]

The general rule is, it is sinful for an adult male to accompany an unmarried female BUT if the unmarried female allowed the adult male to suck her breasts, then he can be in private company with the female.

I believe [need to find evidence for this] staunch Muslims will obey the above rules re adult suckling since it is not a sin according to God.
Adult suckling (Arabic: رَضَاعَةُ الْكَبِيرِ), or the act of breastfeeding a male adult, is mentioned in several relied-upon collections of hadiths. According to five hadiths in Sahih Muslim, Muhammad once plainly instructed the daughter (or wife -- sources are unclear) of a companion named Suhail to suckle a "grown-up" freedman named Salim so that Salim would become the daughter's mahram, or a relation whom the daughter could no longer marry, and thus render Salim's cohabitation with the family appropriate and legal.

Following the publication of a book in Egypt promoting adult suckling by Dr. Abd Al-Mahdi Abd Al-Qadir, a scholar at al-Azhar (the "Harvard of Islam"), another scholar at al-Azhar, Dr. Izzat Atiyya, published a fatwa promoting the practice in a widely-read weekly magazine in 2007, causing national and international controversy.
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Adult_Suckling
Of course most modern Muslims will not practice adult suckling with strangers and women who are not their wives.
But they are merely following normal secular morality and ignoring what is permitted in their religion.
However they cannot condemn nor punish those who practice such adult suckling otherwise they will be condemning their God's ruling.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:08 am Of course most modern Muslims will not practice adult suckling with strangers and women who are not their wives.
But they are merely following normal secular morality and ignoring what is permitted in their religion.
However they cannot condemn nor punish those who practice such adult suckling otherwise they will be condemning their God's ruling.
As far as I know it is legal for adult men (and women) to suckle at a woman's breasts as long as there is consent and it is not a for-money-service. IOW it is permitted in Western societies. As is domination, S & M, even extreme forms, polyamory and so on.
I mean, yeah, it's an odd practice to find itself into a religious text - of course, the Bible has some weird ones also. But that it is permitted precisely DOES NOT distinguish Islam from secular Western societies, that then tend to PERMIT many other things also.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

As far as Hell and women and ideas in the Koran about such, yeah, not pleasant.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Adult suckling of females other than their Spouse is not a sin"

No bullshit? Oh I'm definitely converting after finding this out. I'm fixin to go get me a prayer rug right now.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

promethean75 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:39 pm "Adult suckling of females other than their Spouse is not a sin"

No bullshit? Oh I'm definitely converting after finding this out. I'm fixin to go get me a prayer rug right now.
Or you could move to New Jersey and suckle. Wait...and the other states as well.