If Gods stop empathy keeping up with speed, does the Gods' non-speed of labour allow the circus to short-circuit Gods?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

If Gods stop empathy keeping up with speed, does the Gods' non-speed of labour allow the circus to short-circuit Gods?

Post by trokanmariel »

My brother Michael just arrived back from work, and we just did a water change for his yellowlab Lucky; during the process, there was the concentration of speed that the deities that oversee me use to bait me - however . .

Michael's own ghost/God/apparation, who is him entirely and not entirely (a pendulum-mirror art of revelation) was on the receiving end of my retorts to meta.
At the end of the process, I was allowed to come to realise that Michael's apparation was acting on purpose, to help me communicate a publication - the above publication - which was nevertheless the tragedy of me having to use a supernatural block of Actual Mistake logistic.

The Arsenal game is now playing, and I'm ready to go and watch it; I was publishing the question as a race against time for Michael's apparation.

To Michael's apparation:
When it comes to Heaven from event, the event being spite for example, your edition is able to overcome God's/Peek-A-Boo's, especially for its keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer schematic