SHE is LOVE

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: SHE is LOVE

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:12 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 pm
And, is "at all" in relation to ALWAYS HAVE and/or ALWAYS WILL, FOREVER MORE? Or, in relation to some 'thing' ELSE?
Ok, I like you, but not always.
FULLY UNDERSTOOD, now.

Also FULLY ACCEPTED, also.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:12 pm But I can always choose to like or dislike someone. I can always pretty much, get a feeling forsome one, that they are genuine, and real, and are not just BSing me around. I do not have to spend my energy on those who I do not get a feel for.
Okay.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:16 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 pmDo you have some sort of UNDERLYING BELIEF that 'you' are BETTER than some "others"?
No.

I just know people can be evil, and is why I hate living in a world where evil people share the same breathing space as myself.
To me, there are NO such 'things' as "evil people". However, there are CERTAINLY adult people who do 'evil', or bad and wrong, 'things'.

In fact, to me, EVERY adult does some 'Wrong or bad things AND some 'Right or good things. Whereas, children can NEVER do Wrong, NOR bad, things.

But this CAN BE, and WILL BE, explained FULLY, later on.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Ok, so you have the proof in my words..that I was abused as a child, and I have also told you I was abused.

So what?
There NEVER WAS a "so what", well NOT in relation to 'you', personally. I was just LOOKING FOR the Right words to GET TO thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

SEE, absolutely EVERY child, in the days when this is being written, is BEING ABUSED. And, just GETTING TO this ACTUAL Truth of 'things', THEN, and ONLY THEN, can 'we' as a 'human species' MOVE FORWARD, and GET OVER 'this' MISBEHAVIOR. Therefore, the 'so what' in relation to just GETTING to THIS Truth is SO that I can do ALL I CAN to PREVENT 'WHAT' 'you' and 'i' WENT THROUGH, and HAD TO ENDURE, when 'we' WERE children "dontaskme".

That is, SO WHAT.
I know I can control my own behavior toward another. But I have no control of anothers behavior toward someone else.

So, how can humanity ever move forward toward stamping out child abuse forever...it's doesn't work like that,
You say, "it doesn't work like that". What does the 'it' word here refer to, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm as one can only control their own actions, not control another persons actions.
CAN a parent 'control' the 'actions' of their children?

If yes, then WHEN what a Truly matured or grown Being IS, is FULLY UNDERSTOOD, then HOW One CAN 'control' "another's" 'actions' becomes CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, ALSO.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:20 pm
Has ANY one suggested to you that you could kill "yourself" just because you are depressed?

If yes, then WHO were they/it? And,
I think I have asked you this BEFORE, but if I have NOT, then WHY have you NOT YET KILLED "yourself"?

You said that..is that not a suggestion? or were you asking me if I have ever thought about killing myself?

Can you not see how that question can be percieved to mean that killing yourself is an option to avoid depression, which I just happen to think is horrible to have to experience the option at all...I'd rather not be alive at all, than to have to experience the option of killing myself.

I have to admit, I have had thoughts but to me, that's all part of the torture of living, which I hate and would rather not have ever lived to have had to experience those thoughts in the first place.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu May 12, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:23 pm I enjoy sleeping when I sleep.

I would enjoy being asleep for eternity if I could choose, but I cannot choose to sleep for eternity.

That's one thing I do enjoy doing, and that's sleeping.
SO, WHY do you CHOOSE to ONLY sleep for 4 hours a day?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:33 pm

I would enjoy being asleep for eternity if I could choose, but I cannot choose to sleep for eternity.

While I'm alive...I sleep approximately 4 hours, maybe it's over or under, but it's usually arounf the 4 hour mark.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:24 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:07 pm

I sleep only 4 hours a day.
REALLY?

There are NEVER 'some' days where you sleep, let us say for 3 hours and 45 minutes or 4 hours and 20 mins, and 'other' days where you might sleep for let us say 4 hours and 10 mins or for 4 and half hours?
LOL..that made me laugh...thanks.
When I talk about SPEAKING, and SEEING, thee ACTUAL, and IRREFUTABLE, Truth of 'things', I REALLY DO intentionally mean it in a VERY LIGHTHEARTED and HUMOROUS WAY. But I am WELL AWARE that it does NOT come off this way either, in the way I write. This is because of the very purpose of what 'it' is that I am LEARNING how to GET TO, is a VERY SERIOUS matter. As it is in relation to the WELL BEING of, and for, ALL CHILDREN.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:38 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:23 pm

REALLY?

There are NEVER 'some' days where you sleep, let us say for 3 hours and 45 minutes or 4 hours and 20 mins, and 'other' days where you might sleep for let us say 4 hours and 10 mins or for 4 and half hours?
When I talk about SPEAKING, and SEEING, thee ACTUAL, and IRREFUTABLE, Truth of 'things', I REALLY DO intentionally mean it in a VERY LIGHTHEARTED and HUMOROUS WAY. But I am WELL AWARE that it does NOT come off this way either, in the way I write. This is because of the very purpose of what 'it' is that I am LEARNING how to GET TO, is a VERY SERIOUS matter. As it is in relation to the WELL BEING of, and for, ALL CHILDREN.
Yeah, I understand what you mean, I really do. I'm sorry for being mean to you personally. I'm truly sorry, I do understand that you want the well being for all children.

But, I rather think it would be kinder just to stop breeding them into existence in the first place. Simply because no one can control what happens to them in the hands of others..in our own personal hands yes we can control what happens to them, but not in the hand of others, we cannot personally control what others will do to them. That's the root I was referring to.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:32 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:20 pm
Has ANY one suggested to you that you could kill "yourself" just because you are depressed?

If yes, then WHO were they/it? And,
I think I have asked you this BEFORE, but if I have NOT, then WHY have you NOT YET KILLED "yourself"?

You said that..is that not a suggestion?
That was CERTAINLY NOT, and NEVER would be a suggestion.

That was a SERIOUS QUESTION, asked from a Truly OPEN perspective.

IMAGINE if 'you' were a REALLY SIMPLE individual, and some one was continually telling you that they WISHED THEY WERE NEVER BORN, and just out of COMPLETE CURIOSITY, ONLY, 'you' were just completely CURIOUS as to WHY they had NOT YET KILLED "themself". What question would you ask them?

This was ALL that I was doing here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm or were you asking me if I have ever thought about killing myself?
Oh yeah, that probably would have been a FAR BETTER question to ask.

Far MORE to THE POINT also.

As I say, I AM a VERY SLOW and SIMPLE one just learning how to communicate BETTER, with 'you', human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm Can you not see how that question can be percieved to mean that killing yourself is an option to avoid depression, which I just happen to think is horrible to have to experience the option at all...
I CAN, now that 'it' has been POINTED OUT, to me.

But, on reflection, I have always just thought that " killing "one's" 'self' " was ALWAYS 'an option' to AVOID absolutely ANY thing anyway.

I would NEVER suggest 'it' though.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm I'd rather not be alive at all, than to have to experience the option of killing myself.
If you would rather NOT be alive AT ALL, than to have to experience life, itself, which you OBVIOUSLY DO, then rather NOT being alive AT ALL, than to experience the option to killing "yourself" was ALREADY A GIVEN, well to me anyway.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm I have to admit, I have had thoughts but to me, that's all part of the torture of living,
But is it the 'living', itself, which is 'the torture'? Or, is it the 'living WITH pain', which is the ACTUAL 'torture'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:19 pm which I hate and would rather not have ever lived to experienced those thoughts.
Okay. Just so you are FULLY AWARE, I FULLY UNDERSTAND that 'this' is what 'you' WISH FOR.

But do you REALLY STILL BELIEVE that if you lived a whole life where 'you' were NOT abused, and neither were "others", and so 'we' were living in peace AND in harmony, that you would STILL REALLY WISH you were NEVER born?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:36 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:33 pm

While I'm alive...I sleep approximately 4 hours, maybe it's over or under, but it's usually arounf the 4 hour mark.
BUT my CLARIFYING QUESTION here was NOT asking HOW long you sleep for but WHY do you CHOOSE to ONLY sleep for, around, 4 hours a day?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:38 pm

Yeah, I understand what you mean, I really do. I'm sorry for being mean to you personally. I'm truly sorry, I do understand that you want the well being for all children.
PLEASE do NOT be 'sorry', well to me anyway, for just being WHO 'you' Truly ARE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm But, I rather think it would be kinder just to stop breeding them into existence in the first place.
Yes we KNOW. You have INFORMED us with this MANY TIMES ALSO.

I just happen to KNOW a MUCH Truer, and much MORE KINDER, WAY. Which I am in the process of learning how to communicate and express BETTER.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm Simply because no one can control what happens to them in the hands of others..
BUT it is "the others" who CAN 'control' "themselves". They just HAVE TO LEARN HOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm in our own personal hands yes we can control what happens to them,but not in the hand of others,
BUT it is 'you', adult human beings, and NO one else, who has ALL 'the control', or lack thereof.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm we cannot personally control what others will do to them.
But it is 'this attitude' of; " it is 'them' who does wrong, and not 'us' " WHY the ABUSE cycle is continuing ON.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:43 pm That's the root I was referring to.
To me, 'this root' was part of THE CAUSE of 'the problem', from the BEGINNING.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:53 pm
BUT my CLARIFYING QUESTION here was NOT asking HOW long you sleep for but WHY do you CHOOSE to ONLY sleep for, around, 4 hours a day?
I sleep when sleep takes me over - it takes me over when my body is ready to sleep and not one second before.

I am usually aware when the sensation of sleep starts to take over my body, and am usually aware of the time that has elapsed upon waking from sleep...it's around 4 hours..that is of good deep sleep, the important sleep that is needed to replenish ones energy levels and repair the body if it's in need of it.

I have no control as to when my body wants to wake from sleep, it just happens all by itself.

I suppose I could wait until my body falls sleep on and off throughout the whole day, and that would feel like I have slept all day...I suppose. But I prefer to be awake since I'm not dead yet ... by dead I mean not waking up from sleep.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:46 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:53 pm
I sleep when sleep takes me over - it takes me over when my body is ready to sleep and not one second before.

I am usually aware when the sensation of sleep starts to take over my body, and am usually aware of the time that has elapsed upon waking from sleep...it's around 4 hours..that is of good deep sleep, the important sleep that is needed to replenish ones energy levels and repair the body if it's in need of it.

I have no control as to when my body wants to wake from sleep, it just happens all by itself.

I suppose I could wait until my body falls sleep on and off throughout the whole day, and that would feel like I have slept all day...I suppose. But I prefer to be awake since I'm not dead yet ... by dead I mean not waking up from sleep.
So, really you can NOT control the action of sleep, correct?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

So DAMe (I said that in Bogart style), how was your day? I had a very good day today. It's still a little touch and go, however, because often when I have a good day like this it's building up into a manic episode culminating in me being almost catatonic while scared to death of conspiracies and paranoia.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:15 am So DAMe (I said that in Bogart style), how was your day? I had a very good day today. It's still a little touch and go, however, because often when I have a good day like this it's building up into a manic episode culminating in me being almost catatonic while scared to death of conspiracies and paranoia.
Hi Gary, welcome back, I see you have managed to find your way through the torrential downpour of (mental maze grazing) to reach me again. :D

Dame I am, but I'm no Damsel in distress. :wink:

Glad to hear you had a good day. I have good and bad days. Days when life just flows like honey on the lips, and then days when life is such a dull drag, not boring, but just kinda dull. But I am always keeping myself busy. I'm in my early 60's so could pop me clogs any day now...so always try to seize the day as if it was my last.

I never get too stressed out when my day is a cloudy one because I know the following day will be a whole new chapter that never fails to surprise me just how different we can feel from one day to the next.

Yeah, and I relate to the conspiracies and paranoia...I also understand that catatonic feeling, I get that often, where I'm just like ''wtf'' and fall into a completely motionless swoon, like a deer caught in headlights 👍 yep, I can relate to that one alright!

I like to follow the news, but will never take any of it as gospel...I only listen and then make up my own mind about what's trending and whether it's actually making sense or it's just more of the usual BS propagander.

Thanks for popping in, chat anytime, I'm always here, I'm retired now, living alone, which is what I call my heaven. I always thought heaven was a place not of this earth, but I was wrong, it's always right here co-habiting with her husband in blissful wed-lock ( metaphorical joke :wink: ) I used to think solitude was just for losers and loners. I guess that's me in a nutshell then! :oops:

Talk about anything you like on this thread Gary, I'm up for it. See ya!