SHE is LOVE

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: SHE is LOVE

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:32 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:57 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmThanks for sharing your experience with depression. Yeah, I'm up for it Gary, talk with me, anytime. This thread can be our cosy little place to hang-out for a chat. :P
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmOh, maybe 'I' am NOT wanted here, in this PUBLIC FORUM.
Huh :? what the fuck are you talking about now?

I thanked Gary for sharing his experience with depression.. before you even popped up on the thread. I was replying directly to Gary's comment and acknowledging the offer of resuming our discussion when he returns from work.
I KNOW, and that is WHY I SAID what I SAID.

Have you EVER just ONCE considered CLARIFYING BEFORE ASSUMING?
Did I exclude other forum members from the chat....NO I did not.

Anyone can hang-out on what I just happen to like calling our cosy little hang-out place for public chatting.

Do you have a problem with me calling this thread a cosy little hang-out place for our chats...now?
NO.

Did you ASSUME I had?
I'm sorry..it's just that I cannot read you sometimes... sometimes I really have no idea, or even want to have an idea of what you are talking about... and quite frankly is why I often desire to be alone in life because I find some people are just not worth or deserve the time of day I'm prepared to give them. Does it ever occur to you that I can choose who and who not to give my energy to?

There are people on this planet that I have no problem giving my energy to. You are not one of those people. That's not to say I will refuse to give you any of my energy. I will tolerate you for so long, and then I'm done. Others, I have all the time in the world for, sadly, that's not you.

Bye the way, I have loads of energy. I only sleep for about 4 hours a day. I just never seem to feel tired. I am always busy with one thing or another.

To be perfectly honest, I really do not like you at all.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:05 pm You have no poof that I have been abused,
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:05 pmLOL It is VERY LOUD AND CLEAR throughout your WRITINGS.
You know children have been abused only when you have witnessed the abuse taking place in realtime...that knowing becomes clear in the actual evidence that is laid before your own eyes.
'you' have a GREAT DEAL MORE to LEARN and DISCOVER "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm You have no proof I have been abused, unless you have witnessed my abuse in realtime.
LOL 'I' KNOW MORE about 'you' than 'you' will EVER KNOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm Sorry, but you really do not have any proof that I have been abused.
YOUR WORDS are ALL the PROOF I NEED.

Even 'you' will NOT say that you were NOT ABUSED.

This is BECAUSE 'you' OBVIOUSLY WERE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:05 pm
I KNOW you were ABUSED, namely BECAUSE of the 'thoughts', which exist within that head, and that are being EXPRESSED here.

Ok, I confess,[/quote]

You did NOT have to.

It has been OBVIOUS now for quite SOME TIME.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm I have been abused, your speculation was correct, I have been abused as a child, but not by my parents, who loved me and gave me a stable home.
LOL

Come on it is Me who 'you' are talking to now.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm You can only know for certain that I have been abused when I confirm with you that I have been abused.
I say this EXACT SAME thing, for OTHER things. But for this, you do NOT need to confirm it for me.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm Up until that confirmation is passed to you... you have no proof, ok, that's all I was getting at.
But I am SAYING and STATING, the PROOF was ALREADY PROVIDED in the words that you have ALREADY SUPPLIED, to us.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm ....
Ok, so you have the proof in my words..that I was abused as a child, and I have also told you I was abused.

So what?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:35 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 pm
Have you EVER CONSIDERED that they LIED to 'you' for SOME SPECIFIC REASON?

Is there NOTHING that 'you' do, which could have BETTERED those situations?

Or, is it ALWAYS the "others" doing?

I have no control over whether people leave me or not.
LOL If 'you' were a Truly LOVING, CARING, UNDERSTANDING, and HAPPY person, then WHY would ANY one WANT to leave you?

But, if 'you' are a VERY DEPRESSED, WISHING TO NEVER BE ALIVE person, then WHY would ANY one WANT to stay with you?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm I do have complete control over staying with someone I love to the end of our lives together.
But how would that, ACTUALLY, work when 'you' WANT to "embrace a life of solitude"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm When I love someone, I would never leave them, unless they started to become a threat to my life, like if they were a secret axe muderer that I had no prior knowledge of, but then became suspicious that my life might be in danger...
Considering the Fact that 'you', SUPPOSEDLY, REALLY WISH you were NEVER born, then WHY would you be even somewhat concerned if someone wanted to kill you?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm so would try to leave, that's the only reason I would leave someone I love.
So much for 'love'.

Because of the DENIAL, you are In, and the Dishonesty, you EXPRESS, the AMOUNT of CONTRADICTIONS and INCONSISTENCIES you write here, because of that, even I am having a somewhat hard time following and keeping up with.

So, if someone ended up turning out to be NOT what you IMAGINED or was EXPECTING, then you would just LEAVE THEM, even when you SUPPOSEDLY STILL LOVED THEM.

Oh, and by the way, 'that' is NOT 'love'. This is because 'love', (or True 'Love', that is; IS UNCONDITIONAL).

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:32 pm

Huh :? what the fuck are you talking about now?

I thanked Gary for sharing his experience with depression.. before you even popped up on the thread. I was replying directly to Gary's comment and acknowledging the offer of resuming our discussion when he returns from work.
I KNOW, and that is WHY I SAID what I SAID.

Have you EVER just ONCE considered CLARIFYING BEFORE ASSUMING?
Did I exclude other forum members from the chat....NO I did not.

Anyone can hang-out on what I just happen to like calling our cosy little hang-out place for public chatting.

Do you have a problem with me calling this thread a cosy little hang-out place for our chats...now?
NO.

Did you ASSUME I had?
I'm sorry..it's just that I cannot read you sometimes... sometimes I really have no idea, or even want to have an idea of what you are talking about...
Thank you for the Honesty here.

This is HOW we get to thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

OBVIOUSLY, if someone has NO 'want' to learn, nor understand, a 'thing' or "another", then they NEVER WILL. As has been SHOWN and PROVED True, throughout this thread, and forum.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm and quite frankly is why I often desire to be alone in life because I find some people are just not worth or deserve the time of day I'm prepared to give them.
Do you have some sort of UNDERLYING BELIEF that 'you' are BETTER than some "others"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm Does it ever occur to you that I can choose who and who not to give my energy to?
I have NEVER even thought OTHERWISE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm There are people on this planet that I have no problem giving my energy to.
You make this sound like 'you' are doing the "other" a FAVOR, by just talking to them.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm You are not one of those people. That's not to say I will refuse to give you any of my energy.
Do you REALLY expel that much 'energy' by just talking to "another"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm I will tolerate you for so long,
Am I meant to be THANKFUL to 'you', and so SHOULD SHOW my GRATITUDE to 'you', for the 'time', (and 'energy') 'you' 'spend AND waste' on 'me'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm and then I'm done.
I have LOST count of the AMOUNT OF TIMES 'you' have said that YOU ARE DONE WITH ME.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm Others, I have all the time in the world for, sadly, that's not you.
'Sad' for WHO, EXACTLY?

Is this meant to be 'sad', for 'me'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm Bye the way, I have loads of energy. I only sleep for about 4 hours a day. I just never seem to feel tired. I am always busy with one thing or another.
Have you EVER NOTICED how the CONTRADICTIONS stand OUT MORE, the MORE you LIE?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:46 pm To be perfectly honest, I really do not like you at all.
Okay.

And, is "at all" in relation to ALWAYS HAVE and/or ALWAYS WILL, FOREVER MORE? Or, in relation to some 'thing' ELSE?
Last edited by Age on Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 pmI think I have asked you this BEFORE, but if I have NOT, then WHY have you NOT YET KILLED "yourself"?
I wouldn't want to go through the experience of having to kill myself. It would seem like I am self-abusing. The very thought terrifies me, why would I even want to abuse myself, I have never abused anyone in my life, people have abused me though.

Why would I want to live in a world where people suggest to me that I could kill myself just because I'm depressed. What good would that do when there are other depressed people living on after me, it doesn't get to the root does it. The whole idea of having to live a depressed life is depressing for me, and then what's even more depressing is having someone suggest killing yourself, even though that thought would never have crossed my mind due to the fact that killing myself would be just more torture to have to experience on top of what I am already experiencing.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 pmHave you EVER NOTICED how the CONTRADICTIONS stand OUT MORE, the MORE you LIE?
I sleep only 4 hours a day.

I have a lot of energy, but I am very choosy as to where and what I spend the energy on. Sometimes, I will not give someone any of my energy just because I sense it's being wasted, and that the person does not deserve it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:52 pm
Ok, so you have the proof in my words..that I was abused as a child, and I have also told you I was abused.

So what?
There NEVER WAS a "so what", well NOT in relation to 'you', personally. I was just LOOKING FOR the Right words to GET TO thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

SEE, absolutely EVERY child, in the days when this is being written, is BEING ABUSED. And, just GETTING TO this ACTUAL Truth of 'things', THEN, and ONLY THEN, can 'we' as a 'human species' MOVE FORWARD, and GET OVER 'this' MISBEHAVIOR. Therefore, the 'so what' in relation to just GETTING to THIS Truth is SO that I can do ALL I CAN to PREVENT 'WHAT' 'you' and 'i' WENT THROUGH, and HAD TO ENDURE, when 'we' WERE children "dontaskme".

That is, SO WHAT.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 pm
And, is "at all" in relation to ALWAYS HAVE and/or ALWAYS WILL, FOREVER MORE? Or, in relation to some 'thing' ELSE?
Ok, I like you, but not always.

But I can always choose to like or dislike someone. I can always pretty much, get a feeling forsome one, that they are genuine, and real, and are not just BSing me around. I do not have to spend my energy on those who I do not get a feel for.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 pmDo you have some sort of UNDERLYING BELIEF that 'you' are BETTER than some "others"?
No.

I just know people can be evil, and is why I hate living in a world where evil people share the same breathing space as myself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:52 pm

So what?
There NEVER WAS a "so what", well NOT in relation to 'you', personally. I was just LOOKING FOR the Right words to GET TO thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

SEE, absolutely EVERY child, in the days when this is being written, is BEING ABUSED. And, just GETTING TO this ACTUAL Truth of 'things', THEN, and ONLY THEN, can 'we' as a 'human species' MOVE FORWARD, and GET OVER 'this' MISBEHAVIOR. Therefore, the 'so what' in relation to just GETTING to THIS Truth is SO that I can do ALL I CAN to PREVENT 'WHAT' 'you' and 'i' WENT THROUGH, and HAD TO ENDURE, when 'we' WERE children "dontaskme".

That is, SO WHAT.
I know I can control my own behavior toward another. But I have no control of anothers behavior toward someone else.

So, how can humanity ever move forward toward stamping out child abuse forever...it's doesn't work like that, as one can only control their own actions, not control another persons actions.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 pmI think I have asked you this BEFORE, but if I have NOT, then WHY have you NOT YET KILLED "yourself"?
I wouldn't want to go through the experience of having to kill myself. It would seem like I am self-abusing. The very thought terrifies me, why would I even want to abuse myself,
Well that is GREAT that 'you' think this way.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm I have never abused anyone in my life, people have abused me though.
'This' can be LOOKED AT and DISCUSSED at a LATER date or time.

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm Why would I want to live in a world where people suggest to me that I could kill myself just because I'm depressed.
Has ANY one suggested to you that you could kill "yourself" just because you are depressed?

If yes, then WHO were they/it? And,

WHY do you think they/it would suggest such a thing, to you?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm What good would that do when there are other depressed people living on after me, it doesn't get to the root does it.
'What' IS 'the root', and, how do 'we' GET THERE?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm The whole idea of having to live a depressed life is depressing for me, and then what's even more depressing is having someone suggest killing yourself, even though that thought would never have crossed my mind due to the fact that killing myself would be just more torture to have to experience on top of what I am already experiencing.

WHERE is 'the torture' WHEN one is DEAD?

Also, how old have 'you' lived for?

Most people I know who ALSO WISHED they were NEVER born, have thought about BEING DEAD, (which is more or less just what NOT YET BEING BORN IS), have ALSO contemplated killing "themself" in one form or another.

Have 'you' REALLY NEVER just thought, even for a 'split-second' as some say, about killing "yourself", although, as it seems, MOST of your life you just WISHED you were NEVER BORN?

I ask this because from about my very first memories I had ALWAYS WISHED I was NEVER BORN, also, and I also NEVER thought about killing "myself" either. (That was; until other things happened).

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:07 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 pmHave you EVER NOTICED how the CONTRADICTIONS stand OUT MORE, the MORE you LIE?
REALLY?

There are NEVER 'some' days where you sleep, let us say for 3 hours and 45 minutes or 4 hours and 20 mins, and 'other' days where you might sleep for let us say 4 hours and 10 mins or for 4 and half hours?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm I have a lot of energy, but I am very choosy as to where and what I spend the energy on. Sometimes, I will not give someone any of my energy just because I sense it's being wasted, and that the person does not deserve it.
Okay.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I enjoy sleeping when I sleep.

I would enjoy being asleep for eternity if I could choose, but I cannot choose to sleep for eternity.

That's one thing I do enjoy doing, and that's sleeping.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:23 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:07 pm
REALLY?

There are NEVER 'some' days where you sleep, let us say for 3 hours and 45 minutes or 4 hours and 20 mins, and 'other' days where you might sleep for let us say 4 hours and 10 mins or for 4 and half hours?
LOL..that made me laugh...thanks.