SHE is LOVE

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

SHE is LOVE

Post by Dontaskme »

In Hinduism, Kundalini is a form of divine feminine energy believed to be located at the base of the spine, in the muladhara. It is an important concept in Śhaiva Tantra, where it is believed to be a force or power associated with the divine feminine or the formless aspect of the Goddess.
Dontaskme

Re: SHE is LOVE

Post by Dontaskme »

Heaven is at the feet of WOMAN
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The FEMALE is smarter than the male.

Sorry chaps she just is...now bow to me. :lol:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Yeah. Just be careful you don't follow in the footsteps of Nietzsche. N went insane after his rampage of hubris.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:39 am Yeah. Just be careful you don't follow in the footsteps of Nietzsche. N went insane after his rampage of hubris.
But I love you. Can't you see how much I love you. Why won't you believe me when I say I love you. :lol:

Has my LOVE drove you insane? :lol:

Bye the way...the best cure for insanity is to go to sleep..try it. :D
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:43 am
Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:39 am Yeah. Just be careful you don't follow in the footsteps of Nietzsche. N went insane after his rampage of hubris.
But I love you. Can't you see how much I love you. Why won't you believe me when I say I love you. :lol:

Has my LOVE drove you insane? :lol:

Bye the way...the best cure for insanity is to go to sleep..try it. :D
I love you too. That's why I'm trying to talk you down. Have you ever been inside the mental health industry? In the US it's not pretty. Just saying.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:51 am
I love you too. That's why I'm trying to talk you down. Have you ever been inside the mental health industry? In the US it's not pretty. Just saying.
Yes I have been inside the mental health industry...I feel it's presence everyday inside my very own head. I've never been outside my head. Except when I remember I am not inside or outside my head. And that realisation is what healed my addiction to the extraordinary powers of mentality.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:05 am
Yes I have been inside the mental health industry...I feel it's presence everyday inside my very own head. I've never been outside my head. Except when I remember I am not inside or outside my head. And that realisation is what healed my addiction to the extraordinary powers of mentality.
When you say you've been inside the mental health industry, do you mean you've been in a psychiatric hospital? I mean, for real. I'm not talking metaphorically.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:51 am That's why I'm trying to talk you down.
You cannot talk me down. Giving the mind no mind is like a still wind.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 am
When you say you've been inside the mental health industry, do you mean you've been in a psychiatric hospital? I mean, for real. I'm not talking metaphorically.
No, I've never been inside a psychiatric hospital. Although I've suffered greatly from depression all my life. I've never once been able to fully commit myself to the condition. I've always somehow mangaged to keep that condition under control.

Have you ever been able to keep your depression under control?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Have you ever been inside the mental health industry? In the US it's not pretty. Just saying.
I kind of guessed it would not be a pretty industry. I don't know how I know, but I am very intuitive about the mental realm. Commiting myself to a mental hospital would be like putting my own capacity to think straight, into someone else's thinking.

I guess that's what prompted me to self-manage myself. I'm the sort of person that just has to be in control of my own mind. I would not like to offer up my mind as a sacrificial mental experiment for someone else to play around with, or just tell me what I already know...or worse, what I only want to hear.

Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:14 am Have you ever been able to keep your depression under control?
Sometimes. Sometimes things are OK. But there are triggers that will upset the proverbial apple cart. And once I get into that pit, it's hard as all fuck to get out of it. If you are taken to a mental hospital involuntarily or somehow end up in one, you have two fundamental choices. You can trust the therapists or you can rebel against them (demanding that they left you out) but you cannot get out of the hospital until the therapy side signs off a release (if admitted involuntarily). Your choice can make a big difference on what side of society you end up on, although, there are such things as redemption and fallenness (if you want to borrow from the Judeau/Christian tradition) whereby a person can change their place. If you fall from society, then you have Christianity (if you think there is a God and God will accept you). If you fall from God, then you have this life and that's it (according to the Christian tradition). It depends upon what you bank on or what you can truly believe at heart.

Speaking personally, I can't worship God because it's just not in my heart to do so. So according to Christianity, I'm going to hell. Despite the fact that I've never committed a severe crime that is punishable in an Earthly court of law. Anyway. I have to run. I have to get to work today. I'll talk to you some more when I get home if you are up for it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:07 am
Have you always been depressed?

I have. I started to feel depressed as young as 4 to 5 years old, the depression has never left me, not once, it's there lurking all the time..sometimes I let it come out to play, sometimes I lock it down so it's not allowed out.

And one astonishing thing I have also discovered is, that my depression has never been able to kill me off, well not yet anyway.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sometimes people are repelled by depressed people. It's almost like they do not want to be reminded of their own feelings.
To be in the presence of depressed people seems to make other people uneasy, as if depression is some kind of repellent the person is wearing.

It's like your not allowed to be depressed, and so it's like there is this mentality that a cure must be found for you. It's as though you are not normal for being depressed, and that there are better ways to feel. And yet I've always been absolutely and unconditionally fine being with my depression. I would like to think that all depressed people are able to live with themselves without feeling overwhelmed by what other people think about it. I personally do not care what other people say about the way I feel. I only care about what and how I feel, and usually the way I feel I have absolutely no problem with. It's other people that seem to think it's a problem. Personally, I have no problem feeling depressed. It never defines me who I am as an individual just trying to get on with my life like everyone else, nor does my depression interfere with my capacity to function as a so called normal human being.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:36 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:14 am Have you ever been able to keep your depression under control?
Sometimes. Sometimes things are OK. But there are triggers that will upset the proverbial apple cart. And once I get into that pit, it's hard as all fuck to get out of it. If you are taken to a mental hospital involuntarily or somehow end up in one, you have two fundamental choices. You can trust the therapists or you can rebel against them (demanding that they left you out) but you cannot get out of the hospital until the therapy side signs off a release (if admitted involuntarily). Your choice can make a big difference on what side of society you end up on, although, there are such things as redemption and fallenness (if you want to borrow from the Judeau/Christian tradition) whereby a person can change their place. If you fall from society, then you have Christianity (if you think there is a God and God will accept you). If you fall from God, then you have this life and that's it (according to the Christian tradition). It depends upon what you bank on or what you can truly believe at heart.

Speaking personally, I can't worship God because it's just not in my heart to do so. So according to Christianity, I'm going to hell. Despite the fact that I've never committed a severe crime that is punishable in an Earthly court of law. Anyway. I have to run. I have to get to work today. I'll talk to you some more when I get home if you are up for it.
Thanks for sharing your experience with depression. Yeah, I'm up for it Gary, talk with me, anytime. This thread can be our cosy little place to hang-out for a chat. :P

I used to be the religious type once upon a time, that is up until the time I had this huge massive awakening happen to me, that completely changed the way I viewed reality. There was a complete 180 degree U turn in the way I saw reality, there was no returning to the way I used to think about reality. Once upon a time, I used to think about God a lot, and how amazing this miracle of life is and how lucky I was to be alive to experience the beauty of it all. But then out of the blue, but then paradoxically something really dawned on me that had probably been niggling away at me since early childhood, and was probably the only reason why I was so depressed at such a very young age.

What changed in my thinking...was that I have always been able to see through the fake persona of people. This human life drama is all just one big clown planet full of actors playing silly roles, wearing different masks and pretending it's all real.

Nothing wrong with this though, don't get me wrong, we are permitted to be human, it's what humans do.

But for me personally, I just had to stop pretending to be something I am not once and for all, I just had to start being my true self as it is in the raw realtime moment, with no filter, or mask to disguise my real self, which I then when on to discover a lot of people would find me repellent. So that's when I knew it was time to retreat into my own little world of solitude, and I've never in my entire life, ever felt so much more freer and better for embracing the life of solitude.