SHE is LOVE

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: SHE is LOVE

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmYET 'you' can NOT SEE the FAKE and FALSENESS of "your" OWN 'self'.

'you' can NOT SEE the Falsehoods in 'you', and what 'you' say, but, SUPPOSEDLY, 'you' can SEE the so-called 'fake persona' of OTHER people, correct?

Also, the CONTRADICTION here is STRIKING. What CHANGED in your thinking was that you have ALWAYS been able to ....

Can you SEE and SPOT the CONTRADICTION here?
Sorry I forgot to include myself. Yes, I know, can see the fakeness /falseness in myself. And I hate it. I do not want to repeat being alive ever again if I could choose it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm Sometimes people are repelled by depressed people.
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmEXACTLY LIKE how sometimes, some, people are repelled by "rich people" and "poor people", and "happy people".
That's right. Even though it's also perfectly ok to be happy or poor or rich, and not to feel repelled by these experiences. My experience of depression is that people appear to prefer to be around non-depressed people, that's all I was saying.

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmDo you LIKE and/or ENJOY feeling depressed?

Or, do you just ACCEPT that that is the way one HAS TO feel throughout their life?
I accept it as part of being a thinking feeling sentient human being. I can endure it...but I would rather it wasn't there at all, and if I had the choice to choose to never be born ...then I would have chosen the non-existence over existence.

But obviously, no one who is born ever chooses to be born...so to be born comes knowledge, and knowledge means I can make up my own mind about what I enjoy and do not enjoy. I do not enjoy being alive. I do not enjoy pain, I do not even enjoy pleasure, because it's addictive and too much pleasure end ups as pain..it's all so stupid to me.

I enjoy falling in love with people, and them telling me they love me...but then feeling the pain when they have lied about loving me is why even falling in love with people is a big risk that is just not worth taking.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote:
And one astonishing thing I have also discovered is, that my depression has never been able to kill me off, well not yet anyway.

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pmIt just WANTS 'you' DEAD, correct?
No ..I do not think depression wants me dead...if it did, then I would be dead by now, but I'm not, I'm still alive. That's what I was saying, my depression has not killed me off, not yet. It's not something like terminal cancer that will eventually kill you off is it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:43 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pm
Okay.

But coming into a PUBLIC FORUM seems to CONTRADICT "embracing "a so-called "life of solitude", well to me anyway. "Others", obviously, may SEE 'things' DIFFERENTLY.
Lots of experiences arise within my solitude. Including coming to this forum and chatting to other people.
To me, the words, "embracing a life of solitude", conjures up images of one living completely ALONE from OTHER 'human beings', usually in a cave or very minimal shelter.

When I here, "embracing a LIFE OF solitude", I do NOT ENVISION one chatting, "quite frequently", (which of course is very relative), to "others", like 'you' do here, in this forum. But each to their own, as it is said.

Now, OF COURSE, LOTS of experiences arise. This happens to absolutely EVERY one, in just about EVERY situation. So, in your so-called 'solitude', or NOT, there will be a COUNTLESS number of experiences ARISING, within 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:38 pm Nothing that arises in my solitude could ever take away or change my solitude, my solitude is always with me, while experiences that arise in my solitude.. like coming to this forum for example, talking to other people...those experiences always come and go...leaving me once again with my solitude which never leaves.
Okay. So, it appears now, well to me anyway, that YOUR 'solitude' is NOT in how much you converse or mingle with "OTHERS", but in how much DISTANCE IN UNDERSTANDING you keep "your" 'self' FROM 'others'.

Like in a PRETENSE that "they" are REPELLED by 'you', and so you BELIEVE that they do NOT 'listen' to, NOR 'understand', 'you'.

'your', so-called, 'solitude' seems to be just IN UNDERSTANDING, ONLY, and NOT AT ALL in INTERCOURSE, AT ALL.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmThanks for sharing your experience with depression. Yeah, I'm up for it Gary, talk with me, anytime. This thread can be our cosy little place to hang-out for a chat. :P
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmOh, maybe 'I' am NOT wanted here, in this PUBLIC FORUM.
Huh :? what the fuck are you talking about now?

I thanked Gary for sharing his experience with depression.. before you even popped up on the thread. I was replying directly to Gary's comment and acknowledging the offer of resuming our discussion when he returns from work.

Did I exclude other forum members from the chat....NO I did not.

Anyone can hang-out on what I just happen to like calling our cosy little hang-out place for public chatting.

Do you have a problem with me calling this thread a cosy little hang-out place for our chats...now?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:53 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmAre you ABSOLUTELY SURE that the REASON WHY 'you' think or BELIEVE that a LOT of people would find 'you' REPELLENT is NOT because this is just the way 'you' were brought up to THINK about "your" 'self'?

OBVIOUSLY, because of the EXACT WAY that 'you' were SEVERELY ABUSED, when 'you' were younger, 'you were bound to BELIEVE that 'you' would be REPELLENT to "others".

Have you NOT YET been ABLE to SEE, CLEAR ENOUGH, that what you were "TAUGHT" to BELIEVE about "yourself" is NOT True AT ALL?

OBVIOUSLY the MORE ABUSED one was, like 'you' WERE "dontaskme", then the LOT MORE HARDER it is to SEE 'things' CLEARLY.
You have to know that children are abused, or else that's just your belief.
Yes VERY True. And, by the way, I KNOW children ARE ABUSED.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:53 pm You have no poof that I have been abused,
LOL It is VERY LOUD AND CLEAR throughout your WRITINGS.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:53 pm that is just your assumption based on what I am revealing as and through my thoughts about being alive.
But it is NOT an assumption AT ALL.

The PROOF is HERE for ALL to SEE and HEAR.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:53 pm You seem to be thinking that I was abused just because I have dark thoughts about being alive.

I KNOW you were ABUSED, namely BECAUSE of the 'thoughts', which exist within that head, and that are being EXPRESSED here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:58 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pm
And 'what', AGAIN, is 'it', EXACTLY, that 'you' have 'a problem' with?
I've already told you.

It's not my problem if you are unable to remember what I have already told you, and that you have to ask me again is annoying.
Well you have TWISTED, and so have MISCONSTRUED, 'this' completely here.

When 'this' is read in the EXACT ORDER that it is being written, then 'this' becomes a lot MORE STRAIGHT forward.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:56 pmTo me, the words, "embracing a life of solitude", conjures up images of one living completely ALONE from OTHER 'human beings', usually in a cave or very minimal shelter.
Well, that might be how you interpet it..but it's not how I interpet it.

People can hang-around me all day long if that's what they want to do, just as long as they respect my love for solitude.

I like talking to people, but at the end of the day, I like to be left alone, completely alone, all by myself, just me. Like I've already explained to you...people come and go...but I never come and go, I stay, in my own solitude.

I never want to be in a relationship with anyone else as in being married to them, is what I mean by my interpretation of solitude. I do not want to commit to sharing my personal space with another human being in wed-lock...I like the space to be just by myself, knowing others will eventually leave to go their own way and leave me in my solitude that I enjoy.

That does not mean I desire to close or cut myself off entirely or completely from the outside world as if no one else was allowed to exist in my life. That's just bonkers, because we will always need others in our lives.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pmLOL If you were brought up in a family that Truly LOVED 'you', for 'you', then would 'you' have the EXACT SAME thoughts AND feelings, as 'you' do 'now'?
Yes, I would have the exact same thoughts and feelings as I do now, no matter how much I am loved and adored by my family.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Just HOW MUCH you were ACTUALLY ABUSED can be MORE CLEARLY SEEN here now.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pmYou could have just AS EASILY and AS SIMPLY CHOSEN to EXPRESS and SAY and STATE thee ACTUAL Truth ONLY, but, OBVIOUSLY, you CHOSE OTHERWISE.
I say things in the moment only, and what comes out in the moment I cannot undo.
Maybe NOT, BUT you CAN CORRECT 'it'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm I do not choose the words before they come out.
WHO and/or WHAT DOES?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm Not that I would have the time in my day to CHOOSE every word that came out of my mouth to make sure I was telling the truth or not...I couldn't give a crap about things like that.
This explains MORE WHY 'you' speaks SO MUCH UNTRUTH.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm So all I can say is that whatever comes out of my mouth in the form of words is what comes out. I do not care if what comes out of my mouth makes sense or is non sense, or is true or untrue, or contradictory..I really do not give a crap, since what comes out is just what comes out.
That is PERFECTLY OKAY. But some "others" think of, and use, a 'philosophy forum' DIFFERENTLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm What am I supposed to do, put the untruths back in my mouth or something, and wait until some truth comes.
'you' are absolutely FREE to do what 'you' WANT to do. From my perspective, 'you' are NOT 'supposed' to do absolutely ANY that you do NOT want to do.

But, and by the way, 'you' COULD CORRECT the UNTRUTHS that 'you' do TELL.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:05 pm You have no poof that I have been abused,
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:05 pmLOL It is VERY LOUD AND CLEAR throughout your WRITINGS.
You know children have been abused only when you have witnessed the abuse taking place in realtime...that knowing becomes clear in the actual evidence that is laid before your own eyes.

You have no proof I have been abused, unless you have witnessed my abuse in realtime. Sorry, but you really do not have any proof that I have been abused.

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:05 pmI KNOW you were ABUSED, namely BECAUSE of the 'thoughts', which exist within that head, and that are being EXPRESSED here.

Ok, I confess, I have been abused, your speculation was correct, I have been abused as a child, but not by my parents, who loved me and gave me a stable home. You can only know for certain that I have been abused when I confirm with you that I have been abused. Up until that confirmation is passed to you... you have no proof, ok, that's all I was getting at.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:04 pm Sometimes people are repelled by depressed people.
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmEXACTLY LIKE how sometimes, some, people are repelled by "rich people" and "poor people", and "happy people".
That's right. Even though it's also perfectly ok to be happy or poor or rich, and not to feel repelled by these experiences. My experience of depression is that people appear to prefer to be around non-depressed people, that's all I was saying.
And WHY do you think that is?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:08 pmDo you LIKE and/or ENJOY feeling depressed?

Or, do you just ACCEPT that that is the way one HAS TO feel throughout their life?
I accept it as part of being a thinking feeling sentient human being.
And HOW MUCH of one's life do you ACCEPT feeling DEPRESSED is MEANT to be a part?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm I can endure it...
Absolutely EVERY one who feels depression, AND IS STILL ALIVE, endures it. So, there is absolutely NOTHING AT ALL special about 'you' enduring depression.

Oh, and by the way, you would NOT HAVE TO endure depression if you did NOT HAVE TO endure ABUSE, in your younger years.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm but I would rather it wasn't there at all,
The REASON depression is STILL THERE, within 'you', is BECAUSE 'you' ALLOW 'it' to REMAIN.

In fact, because 'you' have have depression for SO LONG, 'you' would ACTUALLY feel somewhat UNCOMFORTABLE without depression.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm and if I had the choice to choose to never be born ...then I would have chosen the non-existence over existence.
With the upbringing that you HAD TO ENDURE, then OF COURSE if you had the choice you would choose to NEVER BE BORN.

This is A GIVEN, especially considering the childhood 'you' HAD.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm But obviously, no one who is born ever chooses to be born...so to be born comes knowledge, and knowledge means I can make up my own mind about what I enjoy and do not enjoy.
One can ALSO CHOOSE to LEARN and KNOW how the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm I do not enjoy being alive. I do not enjoy pain, I do not even enjoy pleasure, because it's addictive and too much pleasure end ups as pain..it's all so stupid to me.
I think I have asked you this BEFORE, but if I have NOT, then WHY have you NOT YET KILLED "yourself"?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:30 pm I enjoy falling in love with people, and them telling me they love me...but then feeling the pain when they have lied about loving me is why even falling in love with people is a big risk that is just not worth taking.
Have you EVER CONSIDERED that they LIED to 'you' for SOME SPECIFIC REASON?

Is there NOTHING that 'you' do, which could have BETTERED those situations?

Or, is it ALWAYS the "others" doing?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:44 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
And one astonishing thing I have also discovered is, that my depression has never been able to kill me off, well not yet anyway.

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:43 pmIt just WANTS 'you' DEAD, correct?
No ..I do not think depression wants me dead...if it did, then I would be dead by now, but I'm not, I'm still alive.

That's what I was saying, my depression has not killed me off, not yet. It's not something like terminal cancer that will eventually kill you off is it.
That was MY POINT.

As an 'adult' depression is of your OWN making.

It is 'you', "dontaskme", who is CONTINUING on with the depression, which was CAUSED and CREATED, by those who "brought you up".

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:57 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmThanks for sharing your experience with depression. Yeah, I'm up for it Gary, talk with me, anytime. This thread can be our cosy little place to hang-out for a chat. :P
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 pmOh, maybe 'I' am NOT wanted here, in this PUBLIC FORUM.
Huh :? what the fuck are you talking about now?

I thanked Gary for sharing his experience with depression.. before you even popped up on the thread. I was replying directly to Gary's comment and acknowledging the offer of resuming our discussion when he returns from work.
I KNOW, and that is WHY I SAID what I SAID.

Have you EVER just ONCE considered CLARIFYING BEFORE ASSUMING?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:57 pm
Did I exclude other forum members from the chat....NO I did not.

Anyone can hang-out on what I just happen to like calling our cosy little hang-out place for public chatting.

Do you have a problem with me calling this thread a cosy little hang-out place for our chats...now?
NO.

Did you ASSUME I had?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:27 pm
Have you EVER CONSIDERED that they LIED to 'you' for SOME SPECIFIC REASON?

Is there NOTHING that 'you' do, which could have BETTERED those situations?

Or, is it ALWAYS the "others" doing?

I have no control over whether people leave me or not.

I do have complete control over staying with someone I love to the end of our lives together. When I love someone, I would never leave them, unless they started to become a threat to my life, like if they were a secret axe muderer that I had no prior knowledge of, but then became suspicious that my life might be in danger...so would try to leave, that's the only reason I would leave someone I love.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm
Age wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:56 pmTo me, the words, "embracing a life of solitude", conjures up images of one living completely ALONE from OTHER 'human beings', usually in a cave or very minimal shelter.
Well, that might be how you interpet it..but it's not how I interpet it.

People can hang-around me all day long if that's what they want to do, just as long as they respect my love for solitude.
Did you read the rest of what I wrote?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm I like talking to people, but at the end of the day, I like to be left alone, completely alone, all by myself, just me.
What do you mean, EXACTLY, by; "at the end of the day"?

Do you LITERALLY MEAN after you are, literally, LEFT ALONE after they have all GONE, or WHILE you are talking to people you like to be left alone.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm Like I've already explained to you...people come and go...but I never come and go, I stay, in my own solitude.
What does the word 'solitude' even mean or refer to, to you?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm I never want to be in a relationship with anyone else as in being married to them, is what I mean by my interpretation of solitude.
Ah okay. So, when 'you' use the word 'solitude' you are just referring to MARRIAGE, ONLY, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm I do not want to commit to sharing my personal space with another human being in wed-lock...I like the space to be just by myself, knowing others will eventually leave to go their own way and leave me in my solitude that I enjoy.
Here we have a PRIME EXAMPLE of the FEAR of being REJECTED, created from a VERY ABUSIVE childhood.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:10 pm That does not mean I desire to close or cut myself off entirely or completely from the outside world as if no one else was allowed to exist in my life. That's just bonkers, because we will always need others in our lives.
So, 'your' so-called "embracing a life of solitude" just means NOT getting married, AGAIN.

Which is ANOTHER CONTRADICTION and Falsehood, but which REMAIN UNNOTICED, AS WELL.