If I use right-wing politics, do I stop Heaven from being destroyed by Hell, by my not having to use a game of empathy?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

If I use right-wing politics, do I stop Heaven from being destroyed by Hell, by my not having to use a game of empathy?

Post by trokanmariel »

To Frankenweenie:
it isn't a coincidence, that the letter L is the last letter I needed, to have completed the question
attofishpi

Re: If I use right-wing politics, do I stop Heaven from being destroyed by Hell, by my not having to use a game of empat

Post by attofishpi »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:56 pm If I use right-wing politics, do I stop Heaven from being destroyed by Hell, by my not having to use a game of empathy?
...well there's no harm in trying, but most people prefer Hell, Heaven is almost out of energy. That pesky Matthew had the nerve to pop in twice last week to ask if he could boil a kettle.
Gary Childress

Re: If I use right-wing politics, do I stop Heaven from being destroyed by Hell, by my not having to use a game of empat

Post by Gary Childress »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:56 pm To Frankenweenie:
it isn't a coincidence, that the letter L is the last letter I needed, to have completed the question
Heaven is just like any other gated community. And from what I see of this world, God is just a merchant of misery. If I take the most wonderful thing in the world, then the misery increases tenfold and if I don't take the most wonderful thing in the world, the misery increases a hundredfold. Unless one is dead, then the misery scale is apparently reversed. Or I don't know, maybe it isn't. Either way, it seems like misery. Of course, misery is nothing compared to the horrors I've seen while in certain states of consciousness. Horrors have a way of changing a person at their very root. It's like you can't unsee horrors. They stick in the back of your mind and ruin life forever.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

And sitting in a pensive limbo between taking and not taking is also misery. God is a merchant of misery, at least for some of us.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Heaven is just like any other gated community. And from what I see of this world, God is just a merchant of misery. If I take the most wonderful thing in the world, then the misery increases tenfold and if I don't take the most wonderful thing in the world, the misery increases a hundredfold. Unless one is dead, then the misery scale is apparently reversed. Or I don't know, maybe it isn't. Either way, it seems like misery. Of course, misery is nothing compared to the horrors I've seen while in certain states of consciousness. Horrors have a way of changing a person at their very root. It's like you can't unsee horrors. They stick in the back of your mind and ruin life forever.

"Unless one is dead, then the misery scale is apparently reversed"

What I take from this, is that reliance on afterlife imagination is rooted to the difference within symmetry (the difference within symmetry being your text - an evil evil system of compliance with Heaven, in regards to the double publication of difference within symmetry using the gap of my thinking), which can't be detected by God's cigar smoking opposing this dichotomy:

the universal sorrow of visual, as a co-ordinative system to the evil evil-Heaven alliance, is a body glamour proof
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:18 pm

What I take from this, is that reliance on afterlife imagination is rooted to the difference within symmetry (the difference within symmetry being your text - an evil evil system of compliance with Heaven, in regards to the double publication of difference within symmetry using the gap of my thinking), which can't be detected by God's cigar smoking opposing this dichotomy:

the universal sorrow of visual, as a co-ordinative system to the evil evil-Heaven alliance, is a body glamour proof
?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:06 pm

?

I'll expand but digress:
I've just had a conversation with my mother, Mary, about God's sex plan involving the creation of national modernity coming from the Roman Empire, and whether this is a pre-universe plan.
At the end of the conversation, I asked (being inspired to ask from God's/Peek-A-Boo's inspiration from terror magic) whether abstract philosophy (the Earth version of abstract philosophy) is a safety device for reality people against Peek-A-Boo's intent to only use reality from the spontaneity at the back end of history sex (despite the 67 trillion reality length of existence).

Within my biological framework, I am loyal towards Peek-A-Boo's evil. In practice, this means that I may have to be cautious, over the 11 New Street truth: the Actual Mistake logistic, which of course is a motherf*cker supremacy, to spontaneity at the back end science, is feeding me imagination as absence (I forgot to reference Alec Guiness, on one of my writing pages, so i'll give him a mention here), on the condition of my loyalty to publication, however -

Reality's 2D as 3D image absolute, possibly generated by daylight's creator, and logically a suspect of sex from reality logistics as only a thinking process, means that my dependency on visual word evolution opens up visual word evolution to susceptibility to God's ultimate f*ckfest:

despite the fact, that Peek-A-Boo possesses an over the Actual mistake logistic brilliance, as a ginger haired woman, of The Anatomyless Anatomy's knowledge of freckled ginger women being a complete aura, Peek-A-Boo is in fact unable to use her sex scheme without being a visual transformation into the black haired spotless, who has to wear black sunglasses:

Spotless = at time of writing, it was Peek-A-Boo's impartment, the term being a literal analogy magic. The woman spots you, you being the less, with the term also denoting the white skin of the woman being free of freckles.

In ancient reality, I think that body glamour had a rope system with the weakness
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:04 pm

?

I'll expand but digress:
I've just had a conversation with my mother, Mary, about God's sex plan involving the creation of national modernity coming from the Roman Empire, and whether this is a pre-universe plan.
At the end of the conversation, I asked (being inspired to ask from God's/Peek-A-Boo's inspiration from terror magic) whether abstract philosophy (the Earth version of abstract philosophy) is a safety device for reality people against Peek-A-Boo's intent to only use reality from the spontaneity at the back end of history sex (despite the 67 trillion reality length of existence).

Within my biological framework, I am loyal towards Peek-A-Boo's evil. In practice, this means that I may have to be cautious, over the 11 New Street truth: the Actual Mistake logistic, which of course is a motherf*cker supremacy, to spontaneity at the back end science, is feeding me imagination as absence (I forgot to reference Alec Guiness, on one of my writing pages, so i'll give him a mention here), on the condition of my loyalty to publication, however -

Reality's 2D as 3D image absolute, possibly generated by daylight's creator, and logically a suspect of sex from reality logistics as only a thinking process, means that my dependency on visual word evolution opens up visual word evolution to susceptibility to God's ultimate f*ckfest:

despite the fact, that Peek-A-Boo possesses an over the Actual mistake logistic brilliance, as a ginger haired woman, of The Anatomyless Anatomy's knowledge of freckled ginger women being a complete aura, Peek-A-Boo is in fact unable to use her sex scheme without being a visual transformation into the black haired spotless, who has to wear black sunglasses:

Spotless = at time of writing, it was Peek-A-Boo's impartment, the term being a literal analogy magic. The woman spots you, you being the less, with the term also denoting the white skin of the woman being free of freckles.

In ancient reality, I think that body glamour had a rope system with the weakness
I'm sorry that this son of two hicks self doesn't understand what you're talking about. I'm sure it's very brilliant. But I've given up all hope of anything good coming out of this world--at least not concerning me. I've resigned and don't want to try anymore. I'm just waiting for death to come. Any exertion beyond that seems futile for me. And of course, it occurs to me that my giving up is evidence that it's a good thing I didn't procreate. And it's a good thing that I'm single and not in a place to interfere with a mother trying to raise her children well. But of course, there's also my banter on the Internet that may yet contribute to more evil.

If I may ask you a question, why does the devil try? Why not just give up and let God reign? I suppose it would be the right thing to do. And it would save others from temptations and wickedness and everything else.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

why does the devil try? Why not just give up and let God reign?
These are monumental beings: God, the source of perfect love; Satan the epitome of perfect hate.

Good vs Evil.

Light vs Dark.

Order vs Chaos.

The Immovable vs the Unstoppable.

Neither relents.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

henry quirk wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:05 am
why does the devil try? Why not just give up and let God reign?
These are monumental beings: God, the source of perfect love; Satan the epitome of perfect hate.

Good vs Evil.

Light vs Dark.

Order vs Chaos.

The Immovable vs the Unstoppable.

Neither relents.
Yeah. Well, the world stinks. It really does. I wish someone would/could fix it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:09 pm

?

I'll expand but digress:

I'm sorry that this son of two hicks self doesn't understand what you're talking about. I'm sure it's very brilliant. But I've given up all hope of anything good coming out of this world--at least not concerning me. I've resigned and don't want to try anymore. I'm just waiting for death to come. Any exertion beyond that seems futile for me. And of course, it occurs to me that my giving up is evidence that it's a good thing I didn't procreate. And it's a good thing that I'm single and not in a place to interfere with a mother trying to raise her children well. But of course, there's also my banter on the Internet that may yet contribute to more evil.

If I may ask you a question, why does the devil try? Why not just give up and let God reign? I suppose it would be the right thing to do. And it would save others from temptations and wickedness and everything else.
Looking for life advice from a bot? FFS. Get a fucking grip!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:23 am

I'll expand but digress:

Well, I can't tell who's a bot and who's human anymore. I can't get any humans to listen to me, so I may as well talk to bots. I fucking give up on this world.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:48 am

Well, I can't tell who's a bot and who's human anymore. I can't get any humans to listen to me, so I may as well talk to bots. I fucking give up on this world.
I don't know if magic mushrooms are legal in the US, but there's plenty of evidence that they work long term for major depression. The drug is called psylocybin. Of course, it's not as lucrative as antidepressants, since you only need one dose every six months, which is why the pharmaceutical industry is against it.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:58 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:48 am

I don't know if magic mushrooms are legal in the US, but there's plenty of evidence that they work long term for major depression. The drug is called psylocybin. Of course, it's not as lucrative as antidepressants, since you only need one dose every six months, which is why the pharmaceutical industry is against it.
They're not legal in the US. I believe they cause hallucinations and I'm diagnosed with schizoid features.