Does the idea, that the inevitability of biological differences is a science prove, that Gods can't precede non-matter?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Does the idea, that the inevitability of biological differences is a science prove, that Gods can't precede non-matter?

Post by trokanmariel »

For Emily Blunt's Lily Houghton
jayjacobus

Re: Does the idea, that the inevitability of biological differences is a science prove, that Gods can't precede non-matt

Post by jayjacobus »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:36 pm Does the idea, that the inevitability of biological differences is a science prove, that Gods can't precede non-matter?

Going backwards to the start of biology one reaches a mystery of how life was first created. There isn't an answer but all societies thought it must be supernatural.

What else can it be?

Does nothing precede non-matter?

What could nothing possibly be?
DPMartin

Re: Does the idea, that the inevitability of biological differences is a science prove, that Gods can't precede non-matt

Post by DPMartin »

trokanmariel wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:36 pm Does the idea, that the inevitability of biological differences is a science prove, that Gods can't precede non-matter?

I'd say the issue is more of, can spirit exist without matter. seeing spirit isn't matter or space or time or energy, but yet even at a sporting event one can witness spirit. or yell fire in a theater and watch the spirit of fear overwhelm the crowd. spirit can be manifest within time energy space and matter, but one would have to prove one way or the other that spirit either needs nothing else to be, or requires something else to be.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

jayjacobus wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:37 am

Going backwards to the start of biology one reaches a mystery of how life was first created. There isn't an answer but all societies thought it must be supernatural.

What else can it be?

Does nothing precede non-matter?

What could nothing possibly be?

In terms of the last issue, about what could nothing possibly be, one perspective is that for the demon to function, and this in reference to there possibly being one demon in existence, there has to be nothing as the everything; the reason, why nothing has to be everything, for the demon to function, is that if the condition of the demon's surrounding is the typical, one has the double.

The logic, of the double exonerating the demon from the typical, is that the component of the double consists of incurring physics damage.

Memes not being able to be eternal, is the truth about why physics damage is insanity.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

DPMartin wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:37 pm

I'd say the issue is more of, can spirit exist without matter. seeing spirit isn't matter or space or time or energy, but yet even at a sporting event one can witness spirit. or yell fire in a theater and watch the spirit of fear overwhelm the crowd. spirit can be manifest within time energy space and matter, but one would have to prove one way or the other that spirit either needs nothing else to be, or requires something else to be.

Of the disposition, when spirituality is the reality, it's my perspective that mathematics and symbolism are free of each other. I invoke this perspective, in relation to your chronology, of use of algebra inference, as the inference manifestation seems to be a random chronology to your figurative reality chronology.

The tragedy reality, using uniformity of physics, is the proof that I have that spirituality needs matter

I want to reference Susan Morrow, from Nocturnal Animals