Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:23 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:09 am
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am
You are talking about the refutation of my argument.
Was I?

If you say so, then okay.
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am Do you know what argument I am talking about?
NO, and that is WHY I CLEARLY STATED;
'If you want to CLAIM, "I have an argument", then I strongly suggest you PROVIDE ALL of "them".
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?
How could I?

I do NOT even know what 'argument' you are referring to.

I have been WAITING, PATIENTLY, for 'you' to PROVIDE "your argument" here.

Or, are you WAITING for me to ASK 'you', 'Will 'you', "bahman", PLEASE PROVIDE "your argument" here for us to LOOK AT and SEE, so that THEN we could DISCUSS "your argument"?

If no, then what, EXACTLY, are you WAITING FOR?
That was you who claimed that my argument is wrong in here: posting.php?mode=quote&f=11&p=563783
WHICH 'one' of 'your arguments'?

Did you EVER CLARIFY with me FIRST? Or, have you ONCE AGAIN, just made an ASSUMPTION and JUMPED to a CONCLUSION?

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:57 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:59 pm

I CLAIM that you are committing an 'immoral sin' but just doing what you did here. That is; you are criticizing "others" for seeing 'some' major 'immoral sins' as being good, YET you are ACTUALLY doing, and thus committing, 'the' greatest 'immoral sin' of all in the process.
I claim you are stupid and cannot judge worth shit.

Anytime you want to argue your stupid false claims, come on down.

I can criticize evil bastards all I like. I try to do it with couth by showing why.

Regards
DL
How do you DEFINE the word 'sin'?

And, how do I DEFINE the word 'sin'?

SEE, what you ARE DOING is JUDGING 'some' as "others" and NOT 'one of Us'. Which is ANOTHER FORM of SINNING.

LOOK AT "your" OWN 'self' BEFORE 'you' LOOK AT and JUDGE "others".

Also, considering the Fact of what the ONLY 'thing' IS, which 'you' can REALLY JUDGE "others" ON, leaves 'you' in a POSITION of when 'you' JUDGE "them" this is ACTUALLY MAKING 'you' LESS than "them". Which MEANS 'you' have absolutely NOT YET 'stepped UP'. 'you' are therefore just as BAD as the "others".

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:08 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Then you have made a great discovery.
Thee Mind is immortal. But, contrary to popular BELIEF, in the days when this was being written, there was and ALWAYS IS ONLY One Mind.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 pm You must show me the pictures of where we hang around when not here.
If the 'we' word here refers to 'you', human beings, then WHERE 'you' "hang around" is just HERE, in this One Universe, on earth, and in its relatively very small 'backyard'.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 pm Care to share the millions you will make from such a fantastic find?

Regards
DL
Here is FURTHER PROOF of how the adult human beings, back in the days when this was being written, were solely focused on 'money'.

Just about EVERY 'thing' they did, was for 'money'. And, they had become SO GREEDY and SELFISH that they even wanted to obtain more 'money' just from the absolutely FREE 'thoughts', which arose inside those bodies. The adult human being in the days when this was being written REALLY WERE the MOST SELFISH and GREEDY humans throughout ALL of human history. Luckily for 'Us', however, and thankfully to 'them' they WOKE UP to "themselves" WHEN THEY DID.

???

What do you have against people following their selfish gene?
Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the lengths adult human beings would go to to 'TRY TO' "justify" their GREEDY and SELFISH 'behavior'. They would, literally, MAKE UP and SAY just about ANY 'thing' when 'TRYING TO' "rationalize" and/or "minimize" the Wrong that that OBVIOUSLY DID DO.

There is NO so-called "selfish gene". FULL STOP.

And, because ONLY adult human beings ARE GREEDY and SELFISH, this is PROOF that there is NO "selfish gene" in the human body.

ALL of the other PROOFS will come to LIGHT later on.

Oh, and by the way, what I have AGAINST 'you', GREEDY and SELFISH human beings, is because of the HARM and DAMAGE this does to the One and ONLY home for ALL of 'you', to "others", and especially the HARM and DAMAGE that 'you', adults, ARE DOING to your OWN 'children'.

But, be REMINDED 'you' are completely and utter FREE to CARRY ON ABUSING 'your home' AND "others" as MUCH AS YOU LIKE.

In Fact the MORE HARM and DAMAGE 'you', adults, CAUSE and CREATE the BETTER this IS and WILL BE, for 'Me'. This is because the MORE HARM and DAMAGE that HAS BEEN DONE, the QUICKER the TURNAROUND IS and WILL BE.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm As I understand it, it is the prime motivator to our personal survival.
Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the LIES, which are used to 'TRY TO' "justify" one's Wrong DOING being passed on down to the next generation. Thus, the HARM and DAMAGE CONTINUES.

The ABSURDITY and RIDICULOUSNESS of your CLAIM here speaks VOLUMES.

Would you even like to have an ATTEMPT of 'justifying' this CLAIM here? Or, if you like I could just ask you some CLARIFYING QUESTIONS and/or CHALLENGES if you like, which would SHOW IRREFUTABLY just how ABSURD and RIDICULOUS this CLAIM REALLY IS.

In fact the MORE I LOOK AT the ACTUAL words you used here the MORE LAUGHABLE they REALLY ARE.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm We are to emulate God and one of the first things the bible teaches is that God is a jealous God.
If that is what you have LEARNED, then so be it.

And, let us NOT FORGET that what 'things' SUPPOSEDLY 'teach' is NOT NECESSARILY what was being 'taught' AT ALL.

Also, you write as if 'you' KNOW, FOR CERTAIN, what the bible 'teaches' and what 'it' does NOT. Which is Truly IRONIC considering you have been 'taught' 'things' like; There REALLY is a "selfish gene".

Now, what is the EXACT 'story' about there being some, SUPPOSED, "jealous God"? And, what WERE the EXACT 'words' WRITTEN and SAID?

Until you PROVIDE 'them' we, literally, have NOTHING to LOOK AT here.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm Jealous and selfishness are close on the good and evil scale, and our own selfishness is God and or nature given, and should be used.
God being SELFISH is PERFECTLY EXPECTED, REASONABLE, and UNDERSTANDABLE. 'you', human beings, however, being SELFISH is TOTALLY UNNECESSARY and UNREASONABLE in one sense. But, 'it' is TOTALLY ABLE to be REASONED because the VERY Nature WITHIN 'you' (and NOT 'you') is what 'you' are FOLLOWING Wrongly. So, it is ALSO TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE WHY 'you' are GREEDY and SELFISH, but 'you' are USING this GREED and SELFISHNESS for 'you' (and a few select "others") ONLY, instead of USING the GREED and SELFISHNESS of God/Nature for how 'it' is Truly INTENDED.

If ANY one would like to DELVE into 'this' (or ANY 'thing' else) MUCH MORE or FURTHER, then I am more than willing to, WITH 'you'.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm It is also close to fellowship and tribal instincts.
But ONLY to a very FEW SELECTED 'ones'.

And, God NEVER works 'that way'.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm Selfishness and jealousy in the case of God, are good traits.
YES, OF COURSE. But, selfishness and jealousy in the case of 'you', human beings, are just Wrong AND BAD traits. As WITNESSED and PROVED True throughout human history.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm I do recognize that in a dualistic universe, they also have a dark side.

Regards
DL

So, 'we', 'you' and 'I', are SEEING the SAME 'thing', and SAYING more or less the SAME 'thing'. So, WHY the 'conflict' or 'disagreeing'?

Work this out, then Peace AND Harmony CAN and WILL PREVAIL.

By the way, there is ONLY One Universe. Human beings HAD TO have a 'dualistic' view because this is just HOW the human brain WORKS in being able to MAKE SENSE of the so-called 'world' (or Universe) in which 'it' has found 'itself' WITHIN.

By the way, what could God be 'jealous' of, EXACTLY?
Last edited by Age on Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:25 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:18 pm ""You are talking about the refutation of my argument. Do you know what argument I am talking about? Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?""

Is that a Royal You?

That is a rhetorical question.

I have seen this type of banter between interlocutors more times than I wish to remember.

It mostly pops up when a person thinks they put an argument when they only put a subjective opinion.

It is mostly a losers deflection.

Regards
DL
Are you interested to see my arguments?
I AM.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 pm The 'you', as in 'me', is NOT the 'original author'.
That's because 'authors' which are many, are illusory appearances (imagined stories) sourced in nothingness the ONE...believed to be something.
Only IGNORANCE is original.

Any thing written, is read by the only seeing there is. This immediate ALL ONE without a second reality herenow, nowhere.... every written word is unwritten.

No thing can be experienced except through ''thought'' The sensory perceptions are there. Thought and perception give definition and form to 'thought'. Otherwise 'experience' is not there. There is 'one thought' and everything exists in relation to that 'one thought'. That thought is ''me'' Every experience based on 'thought' is an illusion.

“Human thinking is born out of this neurological defect in the human species. Anything that is born out of human thinking is destructive. Thought is destructive. Thought is a protective mechanism. It draws frontiers around itself, and it wants to protect itself. It is for the same reason that we also draw lines on this planet and extend them as far as we can.”

Drawing lines in the sand is an act of war...peace is eliminating the division, which is only an artifical divide put there by the defect that is human 'thought'

A sandcastle is still a beach.

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:29 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:14 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:25 pm
Are you interested to see my arguments?
I am not even aware of the issue and hate to reread.

Would you trust me to judge it?

Would it matter to your interlocutor or just be an ego booster or deflater?

A judge is not worth a thing if both sides do not agree on the verdict judgement.

Regards
DL
I just thought that you might be interested in my argument since it also related to life after death.
Ah.

You mean you have some speculative nonsense on something you cannot know anything about.

I prefer facts to fiction, but go ahead.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:41 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:59 pm

I CLAIM that you are committing an 'immoral sin' but just doing what you did here. That is; you are criticizing "others" for seeing 'some' major 'immoral sins' as being good, YET you are ACTUALLY doing, and thus committing, 'the' greatest 'immoral sin' of all in the process.

I can criticize evil bastards all I like. I try to do it with couth by showing why.

Regards
DL

SEE, what you ARE DOING is JUDGING 'some' as "others" and NOT 'one of Us'. Which is ANOTHER FORM of SINNING.

Also, considering the Fact of what the ONLY 'thing' IS, which 'you' can REALLY JUDGE "others" ON, leaves 'you' in a POSITION of when 'you' JUDGE "them" this is ACTUALLY MAKING 'you' LESS than "them". Which MEANS 'you' have absolutely NOT YET 'stepped UP'. 'you' are therefore just as BAD as the "others".
Idiot.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:41 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:08 am

Thee Mind is immortal. But, contrary to popular BELIEF, in the days when this was being written, there was and ALWAYS IS ONLY One Mind.

If the 'we' word here refers to 'you', human beings, then WHERE 'you' "hang around" is just HERE, in this One Universe, on earth, and in its relatively very small 'backyard'.

Here is FURTHER PROOF of how the adult human beings, back in the days when this was being written, were solely focused on 'money'.

Just about EVERY 'thing' they did, was for 'money'. And, they had become SO GREEDY and SELFISH that they even wanted to obtain more 'money' just from the absolutely FREE 'thoughts', which arose inside those bodies. The adult human being in the days when this was being written REALLY WERE the MOST SELFISH and GREEDY humans throughout ALL of human history. Luckily for 'Us', however, and thankfully to 'them' they WOKE UP to "themselves" WHEN THEY DID.

???

Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the lengths adult human beings would go to to 'TRY TO' "justify" their GREEDY and SELFISH 'behavior'. They would, literally, MAKE UP and SAY just about ANY 'thing' when 'TRYING TO' "rationalize" and/or "minimize" the Wrong that that OBVIOUSLY DID DO.

And, because ONLY adult human beings ARE GREEDY and SELFISH, this is PROOF that there is NO "selfish gene" in the human body.

Oh, and by the way, what I have AGAINST 'you', GREEDY and SELFISH human beings, is because of the HARM and DAMAGE this does to the One and ONLY home for ALL of 'you', to "others", and especially the HARM and DAMAGE that 'you', adults, ARE DOING to your OWN 'children'.

But, be REMINDED 'you' are completely and utter FREE to CARRY ON ABUSING 'your home' AND "others" as MUCH AS YOU LIKE.

In Fact the MORE HARM and DAMAGE 'you', adults, CAUSE and CREATE the BETTER this IS and WILL BE, for 'Me'. This is because the MORE HARM and DAMAGE that HAS BEEN DONE, the QUICKER the TURNAROUND IS and WILL BE.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm As I understand it, it is the prime motivator to our personal survival.
Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the LIES, which are used to 'TRY TO' "justify" one's Wrong DOING being passed on down to the next generation. Thus, the HARM and DAMAGE CONTINUES.

Would you even like to have an ATTEMPT of 'justifying' this CLAIM here? Or, if you like I could just ask you some CLARIFYING QUESTIONS and/or CHALLENGES if you like, which would SHOW IRREFUTABLY just how ABSURD and RIDICULOUS this CLAIM REALLY IS.

In fact the MORE I LOOK AT the ACTUAL words you used here the MORE LAUGHABLE they REALLY ARE.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm We are to emulate God and one of the first things the bible teaches is that God is a jealous God.

And, let us NOT FORGET that what 'things' SUPPOSEDLY 'teach' is NOT NECESSARILY what was being 'taught' AT ALL.

Also, you write as if 'you' KNOW, FOR CERTAIN, what the bible 'teaches' and what 'it' does NOT. Which is Truly IRONIC considering you have been 'taught' 'things' like; There REALLY is a "selfish gene".

Now, what is the EXACT 'story' about there being some, SUPPOSED, "jealous God"? And, what WERE the EXACT 'words' WRITTEN and SAID?

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm Jealous and selfishness are close on the good and evil scale, and our own selfishness is God and or nature given, and should be used.
God being SELFISH is PERFECTLY EXPECTED, REASONABLE, and UNDERSTANDABLE. 'you', human beings, however, being SELFISH is TOTALLY UNNECESSARY and UNREASONABLE in one sense. But, 'it' is TOTALLY ABLE to be REASONED because the VERY Nature WITHIN 'you' (and NOT 'you') is what 'you' are FOLLOWING Wrongly. So, it is ALSO TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE WHY 'you' are GREEDY and SELFISH, but 'you' are USING this GREED and SELFISHNESS for 'you' (and a few select "others") ONLY, instead of USING the GREED and SELFISHNESS of God/Nature for how 'it' is Truly INTENDED.

If ANY one would like to DELVE into 'this' (or ANY 'thing' else) MUCH MORE or FURTHER, then I am more than willing to, WITH 'you'.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm It is also close to fellowship and tribal instincts.

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm Selfishness and jealousy in the case of God, are good traits.
YES, OF COURSE. But, selfishness and jealousy in the case of 'you', human beings, are just Wrong AND BAD traits. As WITNESSED and PROVED True throughout human history.
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:08 pm I do recognize that in a dualistic universe, they also have a dark side.

Regards
DL

So, 'we', 'you' and 'I', are SEEING the SAME 'thing', and SAYING more or less the SAME 'thing'. So, WHY the 'conflict' or 'disagreeing'?

By the way, there is ONLY One Universe. Human beings HAD TO have a 'dualistic' view because this is just HOW the human brain WORKS in being able to MAKE SENSE of the so-called 'world' (or Universe) in which 'it' has found 'itself' WITHIN.

Learn how to write and communicate to me instead of yourself, or ignore me.

Regards
DL

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 pm The 'you', as in 'me', is NOT the 'original author'.
That's because 'authors' which are many, are illusory appearances (imagined stories) sourced in nothingness the ONE...believed to be something.
Only IGNORANCE is original.

Any thing written, is read by the only seeing there is. This immediate ALL ONE without a second reality herenow, nowhere.... every written word is unwritten.
'you' keep saying things like this, but then 'you' keep talking about how 'you' can NOT understand what OTHER 'youse' are saying. It is like 'you' do NOT YET even FULLY KNOW nor UNDERSTAND what it is 'you' keep writing and saying, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am No thing can be experienced except through ''thought''
Well this is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, and Incorrect. As EVERY 'thing' is 'experienced' through any of the five senses of the body. From which only THEN do 'thoughts' arise.

'Thoughts' come FROM 'experiences', and NOT the other way around.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am The sensory perceptions are there.
WHERE is 'there', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am Thought and perception give definition and form to 'thought'.
So, to the 'one' here, known as "dontaskme", 'thought' gives form to 'thought'. Okay, if you say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am Otherwise 'experience' is not there.
Did you answer WHERE 'there' is, EXACTLY, before?

To me, 'experiences' are HERE. That is; wherever there is a SENSORY BODY, which, by the way, HEREIN lays a SENTIENT BEING.

Which then leads onto HOW the 'sentient beings', like 'you', human beings, exist but which are DIFFERENT from 'I', thee One and ONLY 'sentient Being'.

'I' exist WITHIN EVERY 'body'. Whereas, 'you', beings, exist ONLY WITHIN the human 'body'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am There is 'one thought' and everything exists in relation to that 'one thought'.
REALLY?

And what is that 'one thought', EXACTLY?

Oh, and by the way, there is One KNOWING, which EVERY 'one' could AGREE WITH and ACCEPT. As I have been SAYING and EXPLAINING.

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am That thought is ''me'' Every experience based on 'thought' is an illusion.
But 'you' STILL do NOT YET FULLY KNOW and UNDERSTAND what the word 'me' MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY?

Of, if you think or BELIEVE 'you' do, then would 'you' like to SHARE that 'knowledge' and 'thought' with us HERE?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Oh, and by the way, EVERY 'experience' is NOT based on 'thought'. EVERY 'experience' is just what the body 'senses', and thus 'experiences'. Those 'experiences', from and through any of the five 'senses' of the human body, anyway, can become 'thoughts', and YES it is 'thoughts' which is what PAINTS or ILLUSTRATES and Inaccurate and Incorrect description of the One and ONLY Universe EVERY 'sensory' 'body' lives WITHIN.

However, and as I have been EXPLAINING ALREADY the True, Right and ONLY Correct way to SEE the WHOLE Picture, with CRYSTAL CLEAR VISION, and thus UNDERSTAND and KNOW what IS ACTUALLY and IRREFUTABLY True, Right, AND Correct is done by just LOOKING AT and SEEING EVERY 'thing' through the perspective of Everything, as One. INSTEAD of LOOKING AT and SEEING 'things' through the perspective of that one tiny little insignificant 'human body', which is sometimes mistakenly called 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am “Human thinking is born out of this neurological defect in the human species.

'you' can 'try to' use ANY so-called 'big word' as you like, but this will NEVER REFUTE the very SIMPLE Fact that the human body just has 'senses', through which EVERY 'experience' is sent to the brain, from which is where 'thoughts' and/or 'emotions' THEN arise.

The 'body', itself, 'experiences' the 'world' or the Universe EXACTLY how 'they' ARE. 'you', human beings, however, TWIST, DISTORT, or FOG thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth with past False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect 'thinking'. Which comes SOLELY from False, Wrong, or Incorrect 'teachings', from and through past 'experiences'. Of which there are COUNTLESS EXAMPLES.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am Anything that is born out of human thinking is destructive.

So, the 'human thinking' that explains HOW EVERY one can ACTUALLY live in Peace and in Harmony together as One, to the one known as "dontaskme" is DESTRUCTIVE. Now, would 'you' care to ELABORATE or EXPLAIN this 'human thinking', written under the name and label "dontasme"?

How could what is PRODUCTIVE and a BENEFIT to ALL be DESTRUCTIVE in ANY way?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am Thought is destructive. Thought is a protective mechanism. It draws frontiers around itself, and it wants to protect itself. It is for the same reason that we also draw lines on this planet and extend them as far as we can.”
If you SAY SO and BELIEVE SO, then 'it' MUST BE True, SO ...
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am Drawing lines in the sand is an act of war...peace is eliminating the division, which is only an artifical divide put there by the defect that is human 'thought'
If 'it' was ' put "there" ', by 'human thinking', then WHERE did this False, Wrong, AND Incorrect 'thought' COME FROM, EXACTLY?

Work that out, then 'you' can STOP 'putting' that False, Wrong, AND Incorrect 'thinking' INTO "other" human bodies.

Because let us NOT FORGET that it is "dontaskme" who is CONTINUALLY TALKING ABOUT the 'you'. And the word 'you' HAS TO REFER to "an OTHER", which can ONLY be done by DRAWING A LINE OF DISTINCTION, SOMEWHERE.

So, I suggest "dontaskme" that if you do NOT want to be PASSING ON False, Wrong, AND Incorrect 'thought', then 'you' START use the Right AND Correct 'words' AND 'language'. Until then 'you' are PART of, and the CAUSE of, the PROBLEM and NOT the SOLUTION, AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 am A sandcastle is still a beach.

That ALL DEPENDS on HOW 'you' DEFINE the words 'beach' AND 'sandcastle'.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:27 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:41 pm

Regards
DL

Idiot.

Regards
DL
HERE is a PRIME EXAMPLE of just how USELESS the adult human being REALLY WAS, back in those OLDEN DAYS when this was being written.

They would SAY 'things' and MAKE CLAIMS, but when QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED they would, literally, FALL TO PIECES, and their ONLY LAST RESORT was to 'TRY TO' HUMILIATE or RIDICULE the "other". Which NEVER worked, as can be CLEARLY SEEN HERE, ONCE AGAIN.

'you' ARE just like the so-called "christians" "greatest i am". 'you' know, the ones 'you' are 'TRYING TO' RIDICULE and SEGREGATE. Which, by the way, to some IS an IMMORAL SIN.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:30 pm
Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:41 am

???

Regards
DL

Learn how to write and communicate to me instead of yourself, or ignore me.

Regards
DL
HOW do 'I' write and communicate to 'you'?

And, if 'you' come INTO a PUBLIC FORUM, and WRITE and SAY 'things', especially a PHILOSOPHY FORUM, then EXPECT to be QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED on what you SAY and CLAIM.

Now, if you can NOT 'handle' being QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED on what 'you' SAY and CLAIM, then 'I' suggest you consider YOUR CHOICE of 'words' FAR MORE CAREFULLY.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pmSo, the 'human thinking' that explains HOW EVERY one can ACTUALLY live in Peace and in Harmony together as One, to the one known as "dontaskme" is DESTRUCTIVE. Now, would 'you' care to ELABORATE or EXPLAIN this 'human thinking', written under the name and label "dontaskme"?
Life is a constant flux of unconditional love streaming live in realtime effortlessly as a flowing river. Which cannot be stepped in twice..it's always one without a second.

That means it is impossible for Unconditional Love to take sides by favoring the good side over the bad side.. both sides have to exist simultaneously as one unified reality. To be favoring one side other the other would mean unconditional love is conditional...but that's not how reality works... Reality works by staying impartial, looking on in detachment, it does not interfere with the flow, for how could it...it is the flow. ( when evil arises, it arises with the flow, it cannot be undone, while it is appearing in realtime) Doing can never be undone, no more than spilt milk can be put back inside the bottle from which it flowed out.

Within human thought however...The Oneness that is the natural flow of life...artificially divides itself into two opposites, known conceptually as autonomy verses unification, it does so only to want to come together again in unification...which is always and forever the eternal default state.

Division is duality or opposition where both sides desire to be the master. In any opposition, both sides are dominating for position to be the master.. But in natural unification there can only be one master, so one cannot serve two masters.

Nature, or whatever you want to call it, god, or whatever.. is a pretty violent reality, it is also, the opposite,known as beauty beyond belief...both contradictory ideas exist as one unified reality, and are both necessary insofar as without destruction there is no growth, and vice versa.... But you know all this anyway..blah blah

So even if there was a nuclear war..that would be an act of unconditional love which is another word for god. Because unconditional is all allowing. Reality being unconditional doesn't because it cannot favor one outcome over an other...it's a case of what will be will always be. And nothing will matter within the grand scheme of things, because destruction needs to happen for growth to happen....the cells in your body should teach you everything you need to know about how life works...what happens on the mirco level is exactly what is happening on the macro level..

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pmSo, the 'human thinking' that explains HOW EVERY one can ACTUALLY live in Peace and in Harmony together as One, to the one known as "dontaskme" is DESTRUCTIVE. Now, would 'you' care to ELABORATE or EXPLAIN this 'human thinking', written under the name and label "dontaskme"?
Life is a constant flux of unconditional love streaming live in realtime effortlessly as a flowing river. Which cannot be stepped in twice..it's always one without a second.
Some days 'you' say; Life is a "meat-grinding machine", and other days you say; "Life is a constant flux of unconditional love ...".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am That means it is impossible for Unconditional Love to take sides by favoring the good side over the bad side.. both sides have to exist simultaneously as one unified reality.
But the ONLY 'place' there is a so-called "good side" and a so-called "bad side" is within 'human thinking'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am To be favoring one side other the other would mean unconditional love is conditional...but that's not how reality works... Reality works by staying impartial, looking on in detachment, it does not interfere with the flow, for how could it...it is the flow.
What IS this 'reality' 'thing', which you SAY and CLAIM works by "staying impartial". To "stay impartial" infers having a VIEW of 'things'. So, AGAIN, what IS 'reality', EXACTLY? And, what does 'reality' USE to VIEW 'things'?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am ( when evil arises, it arises with the flow, it cannot be undone, while it is appearing in realtime) Doing can never be undone, no more than spilt milk can be put back inside the bottle from which it flowed out.
So what?

The ACTUAL question I posed and asked 'you' is ABOVE.

You wrote: Anything that is born out of human thinking is destructive.

I am STILL wondering how, 'ways to IMPROVE and BETTER the quality of life for EVERY one', which could be said, 'was born out of human thinking', could be DESTRUCTIVE in ANY way?

If EVERY 'thing' born out of human thinking IS DESTRUCTIVE, as you SAY and CLAIM, then I want 'you' to DESCRIBE how 'ideas', which come from human thinking, and which are PRODUCTIVE are somehow DESTRUCTIVE ALSO, to you?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am Within human thought however...The Oneness that is the natural flow of life...artificially divides itself into two opposites, known conceptually as autonomy verses unification, it does so only to want to come together again in unification...which is always and forever the eternal default state.
BUT, Oneness, Itself, does NOT so-call "divide Itself" artificially or ANY other way. Only 'you', human beings, "divide" thee One, but this is just because of HOW the brain ACTUALLY WORKS, and this HAPPENS THIS WAY so that Oneness came to KNOW Its Self.

Thus the REASON for the SEARCH for the GUT and TOE.

By the way 'you' are NOT answering thee ACTUAL question I posed and asked 'you', above. 'you' are OBVIOUSLY just DEFLECTING. Which is a COMMON 'thing', with the human brain. As PROVED True throughout this forum and human history.

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am Division is duality or opposition where both sides desire to be the master.
You speak as though a "side" itself has its OWN wants or desires. Which, to some, sounds TOTALLY ABSURD.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am In any opposition, both sides are dominating for position to be the master..
'Opposition' in thee United One is NOT "dominating for position". However, when 'you', adult human beings, pick a "side", then it is 'you' who TRIES TO "dominate for position" and "power".
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am But in natural unification there can only be one master, so one cannot serve two masters.
Who is this 'one' 'you' SAY and CLAIM here 'serves'?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am Nature, or whatever you want to call it, god, or whatever.. is a pretty violent reality, it is also, the opposite,known as beauty beyond belief...both contradictory ideas exist as one unified reality, and are both necessary insofar as without destruction there is no growth, and vice versa.... But you know all this anyway..blah blah
And in a way that can be MUCH SIMPLER and MUCH EASIER EXPLAINED, and UNDERSTOOD.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am So even if there was a nuclear war..that would be an act of unconditional love which is another word for god. Because unconditional is all allowing. Reality being unconditional doesn't because it cannot favor one outcome over an other...it's a case of what will be will always be. And nothing will matter within the grand scheme of things, because destruction needs to happen for growth to happen....
This is NOT necessarily true, AT ALL.

For example, 'you', human beings, do NOT 'HAVE TO' wipe "yourselves" out, NOR, in other words, 'DESTRUCT' "yourselves" and "others", just so that 'growth' CAN HAPPEN.

However, 'you' 'DO HAVE TO' DESTRUCT the Wrong and Incorrect 'thinking', within "yourselves" if 'you' DO WANT TO GROW and PROSPER.

So, AGAIN, DEEP DOWN thee Truth LIES WITHIN 'you', which 'you' are getting GLIMPSES of and USING, but 'you' are HAVE BEEN CONTINUALLY MISCONSTRUING this Truth, with 'your' OWN gained "truths" and so 'you' are combining the TWO, and then just EXPRESSING a DISTORTED version of thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things'. Which is just what ALL of 'us', adult human beings, ARE DOING, in the days when this is being written.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am the cells in your body should teach you everything you need to know about how life works...
They ALREADY HAVE. But, unfortunately, the ONLY way to EXPRESS this KNOWING to 'you', human beings, is through the 'current' words and language that 'you' USE, in ANY and EVERY day and age 'you', the human being, is IN. And, the ONLY way to be ABLE to EXPRESS this KNOWING to ANY one of 'you', in an IRREFUTABLE way, is to just KEEP CONTINUALLY LEARNING HOW to communicate BETTER with 'you', human beings. AND, unfortunately, this is NOT able to learned, NOR taught, in, through, nor from "the cells in a body".

Learning WHAT 'Life ACTUALLY and IRREFUTABLY' IS, and HOW 'Life' ACTUALLY and IRREFUTABLY WORKS, comes about almost instantaneously, that is; Once one learns and KNOWS HOW to FIND and SEE 'things' for HOW they EXACTLY ARE. BUT, learning HOW to BETTER communicate with the 'human being', to be able to, literally, EXPLAIN ALL-OF-THIS, just takes some "time". And, the way 'you', adult human beings, USE 'words' and 'language' SO DIFFERENTLY is NOT HELPING, but there is NO rush AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:02 am what happens on the mirco level is exactly what is happening on the macro level..
EXACTLY.

And this is WHY learning how thee Universe EXACTLY WORKS is SO SIMPLE and EASY, REALLY.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:35 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:23 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:09 am

Was I?

If you say so, then okay.

NO, and that is WHY I CLEARLY STATED;
'If you want to CLAIM, "I have an argument", then I strongly suggest you PROVIDE ALL of "them".

How could I?

I do NOT even know what 'argument' you are referring to.

I have been WAITING, PATIENTLY, for 'you' to PROVIDE "your argument" here.

Or, are you WAITING for me to ASK 'you', 'Will 'you', "bahman", PLEASE PROVIDE "your argument" here for us to LOOK AT and SEE, so that THEN we could DISCUSS "your argument"?

If no, then what, EXACTLY, are you WAITING FOR?
That was you who claimed that my argument is wrong in here: posting.php?mode=quote&f=11&p=563783
WHICH 'one' of 'your arguments'?

Did you EVER CLARIFY with me FIRST? Or, have you ONCE AGAIN, just made an ASSUMPTION and JUMPED to a CONCLUSION?
I am not going to discuss them with you since you believe in regress.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:15 pm

Some days 'you' say; Life is a "meat-grinding machine", and other days you say; "Life is a constant flux of unconditional love ...".
So what?

Sometimes it's a clear sun-shiny day, and sometimes it's cloudy and pissing it down with rain....that' just the way unconditional love expresses itself.

Another example of unconditional love....is...the lioness protecting her new born cubs from being killed by territorial male lions who will not accept another male lion's cubs into the pride. There is great beauty in nature like a lioness caring for her cubs until they are mature enough to not need her anymore. Then there is the flip side of things where one of her cubs is killed by the male lion...that killing of the cub would be the meat-grinder part of reality....it's the not so nice side of the beauty of life...the lioness shows distress at seeing her dead cub.... So yes, unconditional love is a meat-grinder and also the beauty that is the lionness raising her cubs in a hostile environment known as the wild.

Life is both distressingly barbaric and beautiful. So yes, that's what unconditional love is, it's all allowing, not taking sides, but allowing everything to happen unconditionally.