Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

This is not to say that the right are not mostly good.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.
Their single eye is closed.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.
What the inquisitors wrote into history to justify themselves, are mostly lies.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

We also died for naming the supernatural god, evil.

Jesus died for Gnostic Christians, not Constantine’s Christians.

As Jesus asked in the bible, have you forgotten that you are a God?

Step up to your destiny and single your eye.

The supernatural is killing our eco system.

Natural might be a lesser evil than un-natural supernatural.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Re: Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Post by Greatest I am »

Small thinking.

Regards
DL
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Counselor?

Couuuuunselor?

Could you be there?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are, and can know good and evil, as most of us do, then if you believe the scriptures, you have reached Godhood.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; Note the “Us”.

Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.

Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.

Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

I find more Jesus consciousness in non-believers, than in the right-wing believers.

Most are not quite the best good, as they have let supernatural belief have them forget their predestined legacy.

Religiously speaking, if Christians are fearful of becoming Jesus like, it is no wonder that the only Christian denomination that does live his and her Christian religion, are Gnostic Christian.

Christian who are unaware of how he is supposed to interpret and live Christianity, should ask a Gnostic Christian.

We died because we were the good Christians, who recognized our religious due and destiny.

Regards
DL
We are minds who chose to live in this world imprisoned in our bodies, forgetting the past in order to have a sense of wonder!
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bahman wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:02 pm
We are minds who chose to live in this world imprisoned in our bodies, forgetting the past in order to have a sense of wonder!
You have evidence to back your statement. Right?

Regards
DL
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:36 pm

Regards
DL
Well, if you believe in eternal life then this makes sense. What you are going to do when you are get used to everything and your life becomes like Hell. A new life is always interesting, new love, new experience, new knowledge, new everything!
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bahman wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:00 pm

Regards
DL
Well, if you believe in eternal life then this makes sense. What you are going to do when you are get used to everything and your life becomes like Hell. A new life is always interesting, new love, new experience, new knowledge, new everything!
Misery, heartbreak etc.

You forget the duality of reality.

I believe on evidence and facts, not speculative nonsense.

Regards
DL
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:40 pm

Regards
DL
Misery, heartbreak etc.

What is it?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:40 pm I believe on evidence and facts, not speculative nonsense.

Regards
DL
You need to meditate on your previous lives! I was told that is the only way to know your past lives.
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bahman wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:49 pm
Misery, heartbreak etc.

What is it?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:40 pm I believe on evidence and facts, not speculative nonsense.

Regards
DL
You need to meditate on your previous lives! I was told that is the only way to know your past lives.
The supernatural is for the less bright.

Better to think and know this life than some imaginary life.

If you do not know what duality is, best to send you to google.

Think hot and cold or good and evil.

Regards
DL
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:04 pm

Misery, heartbreak etc.

What is it?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Well, the mind is immortal. I have an argument for that. This means that the mind survives death. Mind is very you, an irreducible substance with the ability to experience, decide and cause. I have an argument for that too. You survive death and can still experience if we accept these two. This means that my suggestion, we are here because we chose, is valid considering the fact that life becomes miserable when you get used to everything.

Post by Age »

Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Who are the ones who supposedly can NOT know good and evil?

Also, just because you might know good and evil, this, in itself, does NOT stop you from doing wrong and evil things. And, 'you', adult human beings, have OBVIOUSLY NOT YET STOPPED doing wrong and evil things, in the days when this was being written. So, 'you' have OBVIOUSLY NOT YET reached Godhood AT ALL. In fact, the adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, were probably further AWAY from Godhood relative to ANY other period of human history. And, the so-called "most religious" are sometimes the MOST FURTHEST AWAY from Godhood.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; Note the “Us”.
The 'Us' word, with the capital 'U' refers to when a group of individuals have become TOGETHER, as One.

The 'Us' does NOT refer to DIFFERENT Gods, and saying, "Are you 'a' God in waiting", does NOT mean that 'you' become 'a', (separate), God. Imagining there are SEPARATE Gods, and 'you' can become A God is just ANOTHER MISINTERPRETATION of 'things' here.

'you', human beings, through an evolutionary process, will TOGETHER become 'as One', and as such eventually become A God, which is ACTUALLY thee ONLY One God.

But just KNOWING Right from Wrong does NOT bring 'you' ALL, NOR individually, into this One and ONLY Godhood. 'you' have to be BEHAVING just like God DOES, and KNOWS HOW TO, to reach and being One WITH God.

But this all just FALLS INTO PLACE and just comes about Naturally.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Those foolish Christians who believe in the one supernatural God can never live their true naturalistic religion.
But absolutely NOTHING 'you' THINK nor SAY is FOOLISH, correct? And, EVERY thing 'you' BELIEVE is just PERFECTLY LOGICAL and make PERFECT SENSE, correct?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Those Christians can never be “Us”, as they see some major immoral sins as good. Homophobia and misogyny.
And there is NOTHING 'you' SEE that is a so-called "immoral sin" as being good, to ANOTHER, correct?

If no, then WHY can YOUR OWN "immoral sins as good" make 'you' one of 'Us'?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Unfortunately, they will never gain a Jesus consciousness or be elected to Christ.
If we take the words 'homophobia' and 'misogyny' to refer to the judgment and/or hatred of some 'human beings' as being an 'immoral sin', then WHY do you NOT take the the judgment and/or hatred of those 'human beings' with DIFFERENT views from YOURS, like the ones 'you' label as "christians", as an 'immoral sin' AS WELL?
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
This just refers to thee Mind's EYE, of which there is ONLY One, which can and does SEE ALL. And this is because there is ONLY One Mind.

And, which is HOW the body, (the matter of the Universe), is ABLE to SEE, and/or KNOW, and UNDERSTAND ALL. The Mind's EYE SHINES a LIGHT on Everything, or ALL-OF-THIS.

When EVERY one is LOOKING FROM, and through, the 'perspective' of ALL, as One, single One, then the WHOLE (body) of the Universe SHINES BRIGHTLY, and so is ABLE TO be SEEN, and UNDERSTOOD. VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY, by the way.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
The word 'children' refers to "jesus", and IS the second coming of "jesus", by the way.

The word 'man' refers to adults here. So, WHEN 'adults' Truly LOVE their 'children', ("a man love me"), (The word 'adult' refers to 'God' because it is ONLY 'adults' who CREATE the 'way of life' that ALL creatures HAVE TO LIVE WITH, and endure, on earth, and 'children' are just the "son of God", "jesus". And 'those' who BELIEVE 'in their children' FULLY, will EXPERIENCE and SEE the outcomes. Anyway), 'he' (the man/adult, God) WILL keep 'my word', the word of "jesus" or 'children', (children do NOT lie), 'children Father' will love 'him' is just OUR Father or God, which is just EVERY 'thing' as One, will come 'unto God', or reach Godhood, but ONLY when EVERY one is just DOING what they KNOW is Good AND Right, and make 'our abode WITH God', which is just creating a Truly LOVING, Peaceful AND Harmonious 'world', or 'way of life', with and for EVERY one as One. (Godhood-like).

Human beings 'abode' is earth, and when adult human beings are DOING the Right thing ONLY, then they are making and creating a Truly PEACEFUL and Harmonious 'world' and life here on earth, 'as it is IN Heaven', as some say.
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL
What does the word 'supernatural' mean or refer to, to you?

Post by Age »

Regards
DL
'you', human beings, are the 'thoughts and emotions', WITHIN human 'bodies'.

Whereas,

'I' am the 'Mind', WITHIN the Universe.

Post by Age »

Regards
DL
Well, if you believe in eternal life then this makes sense.
'Life', Itself, can NOT be ANY 'thing' other than eternal.

AND, this Fact does NOT have to be 'believed' in.

Also, without explanation what you CLAIM here does NOT necessarily 'make sense' AT ALL.
bahman wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:00 pm What you are going to do when you are get used to everything and your life becomes like Hell. A new life is always interesting, new love, new experience, new knowledge, new everything!

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:04 pm
What is it?

Regards
DL
Well, the mind is immortal.
Can you STILL NOT YET SEE that what you have been SAYING and CLAIMING in this forum IS CONTRADICTORY?

Saying, " 'we' are 'minds', 'mind' is 'eternal', and 'we/minds' have 'past lives' ", IS CONTRADICTORY.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm I have an argument for that.
You KEEP saying this. AND, I KEEP telling you that just because one has an "argument" this does NOT mean that 'that argument' is a 'sound AND valid argument', and if 'an argument' is NOT sound AND valid, then 'that argument' is NOT even worth repeating.

YOUR 'arguments' are NOT 'sound AND valid arguments'. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and as have been PROVED True, ALREADY.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm This means that the mind survives death.
HOW then can 'you', which 'you' CLAIM is a 'mind', logically CLAIM to have 'past lives' AS WELL AS 'survive death'.

Either one REMAINS ALIVE, OR, one has PAST LIVES.

One can NOT have BOTH.

So, which one IS 'it'?
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm Mind is very you, an irreducible substance with the ability to experience, decide and cause.
'you' are just the 'thoughts AND emotions', within an individual human body.

'you' are the sole result and sum of 'that body's' past experiences.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm I have an argument for that too.
AND, 'that argument' is NOT 'sound AND valid'. Therefore, just about absolutely WORTHLESS and USELESS.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm You survive death and can still experience if we accept these two.
Thee 'I' IS eternal, and thus ALWAYS.

'you', came INTO Existence through 'that body', and continued to CHANGE, until 'that body' stopped pumping blood and breathing. 'you', then however, have an ever-lasting effect on 'things' because of what 'that body' DID when 'it' was breathing and pumping blood.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm This means that my suggestion, we are here because we chose, is valid considering the fact that life becomes miserable when you get used to everything.
So, to the 'one' known as "bahman" here, whatever "bahman" calls the 'we', then 'it' is 'eternal'.

So, what does the word 'we' mean, or refer to, EXACTLY, to 'you', "bahman"?