Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:03 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:19 am
bahman wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:31 pm
Ok.
AND, just so 'you' are AWARE what 'I' have said and claimed NO one could REFUTED.
As you wish to believe.
But I neither BELIEVE nor DISBELIEVE ANY thing.

I KNOW that what I have SAID and CLAIMED is IRREFUTABLE.

AND, if absolutely ANY one would like to have an attempt at REFUTING what I have SAID and CLAIMED here, then PLEASE proceed.

'We' would ALL like to SEE what is PRESENTED, and then TRANSPIRES.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:30 am
bahman wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:33 pm
Ok. You are not even interested to know my argument. So I leave you alone.
I am the ONE who is asking YOU CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. YOU are the ONE who is NOT interested in answering them.

YOU leave ME alone because YOUR so-called "arguments" are NOT sound and valid and because you can NOT 'refute' what I say and claim.

As for your CLAIM that I am NOT interested to know your so-called "arguments", then the one that you have ALREADY expressed I have ALREADY questioned and challenged you on them. You are the one who has FAILED to CLARIFY and/or counter the CHALLENGES.

If you want to CLAIM, "I have an argument", then I strongly suggest you PROVIDE ALL of "them". Or, EACH and EVERY time you say 'that' are you WAITING for someone to expressly SAY, "show me your argument"?

From what I have experienced so far when I have requested you to provide "your argument", you just provide an argument that you have previously provided, and which I had ALREADY QUESTIONED you about and CHALLENGED you on. And, when I POINT OUT the Falsehoods, Wrongness, and/or Incorrectness of "your arguments" you REFUSE to acknowledge them, and you just say things like; "I BELIEVE what is my arguments is true anyway".

But, by all means, if you have a so-called "argument" that you would like to share with 'me' or 'us' here, then please go ahead and share it. That way all of 'us' reading this can SEE if "your argument" is sound and valid or not.
You are talking about the refutation of my argument.
Was I?

If you say so, then okay.
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am Do you know what argument I am talking about?
NO, and that is WHY I CLEARLY STATED;
'If you want to CLAIM, "I have an argument", then I strongly suggest you PROVIDE ALL of "them".
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?
How could I?

I do NOT even know what 'argument' you are referring to.

I have been WAITING, PATIENTLY, for 'you' to PROVIDE "your argument" here.

Or, are you WAITING for me to ASK 'you', 'Will 'you', "bahman", PLEASE PROVIDE "your argument" here for us to LOOK AT and SEE, so that THEN we could DISCUSS "your argument"?

If no, then what, EXACTLY, are you WAITING FOR?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:21 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:55 am
Greatest I am wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:12 pm

If one is created in God’s image, as you and I are

If we are created in God's image, then the created is God. So logically God must always be God.

No need for the concept ''Created''
Sure there is as an indicator of who creates the Gods. Us.

Regards
DL
I'm agreeing with you in the context that it was us who created God as and through the word. The word ''God'' evolved as and through 'sound' heard as an audible experience as and through the senses known to this sentient human brain braining.
Not just humans but all other sentient life forms were able to interpret the sense known as sound each according to how nature programmed each unique sentience to interpret their sense of being. In the human sense, they developed the capacity to dualize reality...albeit artificially. Even though, the human mind/brain mechanism already existed prior to any ''word''
So to me, language was just evolutions tool used to catapult the human organism into an artificial biotechnological AI system, the human machine was ripe for this transformation.

The Christians believe in an eternal God...and yet history shows us that we only showed up a few seconds ago within eternity itself. So if God only showed up when we did, then an eternal God cannot exist... I'm always left bewildered about what God was doing for the whole of eternity before we showed up, as if God got tired of having no thing to relate to.

Now if it is true that God is eternal, and it's true that we created God as and through the sound of the word..then we are eternally existing too.

So all that crap about earning eternal life as and through the love of jesus christ and if you do not love him you will go to hell...is utter nonsense.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 amI KNOW that what I have SAID and CLAIMED is IRREFUTABLE.
Only because you are the author of what you know can never be refuted.
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 amAND, if absolutely ANY one would like to have an attempt at REFUTING what I have SAID and CLAIMED here, then PLEASE proceed.
What makes you assume or believe that ''any one'' would even want to refute what you already know can never be refuted.

In other words, you'd have to assume or believe that what you already know to be irrefutable is possible to be refuted, else why mention the idea that what you know as irrefutable can be refuted by 'any one' which is by the way, a believed assumption of other things existing in opposition to what you already know as irrefutable. Your use of the word 'ANY' used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things.

Why when what you already know to be irrefutable, would you claim the irrefutable could even be attempted to be refuted, when you already know you are the original author of your own irrefutable knowledge. To then assume there is some other mind processing system that is able to dispute what is already to your knowledge, irrefutable...is a pretentious game you are playing on yourself...surely!

Why are you making-up an opposing idea that what you already know is irrefutable can be refuted by other things? or do you really believe or assume there are other things outside of your own irrefutable knowing that can oppose what you already know to be irrefutable. Or do you already know there is no other opposition available to oppose you, but you just like to pretend there is anyway, because you are not really sure what the hell you are talking about and seek for confirmation in your imagined other, because you love to hear the sound of your own dramatic echoed voice inside your own mind.

Humans are just oxymoron morons, moronic idiots full stop, I AM the last idiot. Urgh!

Please just get me off this insane asylum full of parasitic blood thirsty zombies...all pretending they know exactly what's going on here, even though they only showed up a few seconds ago within what can never be known to have started nor will ever know it's ending.

And that all that will ever be claimed to be known is what I say is true and real, because I authored that knowledge, so it's just got to be true and real. Even though it's just your own grown brain fart of a FANtastical imagined story, without which, you are absolutely NOTHING.

Do you want to buy my story...it's wheely wheely special coz I said so, so are you going to buy it or NOT ...Urgh!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 amI KNOW that what I have SAID and CLAIMED is IRREFUTABLE.
Only because you are the author of what you know can never be refuted.
NO, NOT because of 'that'.

I KNOW, because NO one could REFUTE what I have SAID and CLAIMED here.

And I KNOW 'this' because 'it' has ALREADY been 'tried AND tested'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 amAND, if absolutely ANY one would like to have an attempt at REFUTING what I have SAID and CLAIMED here, then PLEASE proceed.
What makes you assume or believe that ''any one'' would even want to refute what you already know can never be refuted.
BUT I NEVER ASSUMED NOR BELIEVED ANY such thing as this.

I CLEARLY SAID, "IF absolutely ANY one would ....".

IF there is absolutely NO one, then so be it.

Also, you appear to have COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN what I ACTUALLY SAID, which was:
I KNOW that what I have SAID and CLAIMED is IRREFUTABLE.

So, this is an INDICATION that I NEVER WOULD ASSUME NOR BELIEVE that ANY one "would even want to refute". What I OBVIOUSLY MEANT is, 'NO one could'. Therefore, there is NO "ANY one WANTING to refute what I wrote". And, this is PROVED True but absolutely NO one even ATTEMPTING TO.

Also, WHY would ANY one WANT TO REFUTE some 'thing', which OBVIOUSLY could NOT BE?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am In other words, you'd have to assume or believe that what you already know to be irrefutable is possible to be refuted, else why mention the idea that what you know as irrefutable can be refuted by 'any one' which is by the way, a believed assumption of other things existing in opposition to what you already know as irrefutable.
LOL
LOL
LOL

But I NEVER mentioned ANY thing about ANY being ABLE TO (or CAN) REFUTE what I have SAID. This is ALL in that IMAGINATION within 'you'.

IF 'you' would CARE to take a LOOK AT the ACTUAL WORDS I USED, which I CHOSE SPECIFICALLY, then what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that I USED the 'ATTEMPT' word here. So, what I ACTUALLY SAID and CLAIMED was: 'if absolutely ANY one would like to HAVE AN ATTEMPT at REFUTING what I have SAID and CLAIMED here, then ...'.

Which COMPLETELY CHANGES what you are IMPLYING here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Your use of the word 'ANY' used to refer to one or some of a thing or number of things.
VERY True.

My use of the ANY word ALSO refers to absolutely ANY one, and NOT just 'some' of a 'thing' or a number of 'things'. In fact, my use of the 'ANY' word refers to, literally, ANY 'one'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Why when what you already know to be irrefutable, would you claim the irrefutable could even be attempted to be refuted, when you already know you are the original author of your own irrefutable knowledge.
1. The 'you', as in 'me', is NOT the 'original author'.

2. WHY I would and DID CLAIM that the IRREFUTABLE could even be ATTEMPTED to be REFUTED, because 'you', people, can ATTEMPT to do just about ANY 'thing', INCLUDING ATTEMPTING to REFUTE 'things' that ARE IRREFUTABLE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am To then assume there is some other mind processing system that is able to dispute what is already to your knowledge, irrefutable...is a pretentious game you are playing on yourself...surely!
LOL I NEVER ASSUMED ANY such 'thing' as this. AND, to ASSUME I HAD is just ABSURDITY to the EXTREME.

Just the VERY Fact that I SAY and CLAIM that there is ONLY One Mind is PROOF ENOUGH that I would NOT ASSUME "there is some other mind". End of this now. Unless, OF COURSE, you would like to ATTEMPT MORE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Why are you making-up an opposing idea that what you already know is irrefutable can be refuted by other things?
BUT 'it' CAN NOT BE REFUTED. BUT, ANY 'one' CAN ATTEMPT TO REFUTE 'it'.

And I NEVER "made-up" some 'opposing idea'. But, I KNOW there are 'you', human beings, who just LOVE to OPPOSE ideas and views, opinions and CLAIMS.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am or do you really believe or assume there are other things outside of your own irrefutable knowing that can oppose what you already know to be irrefutable.
1. WHEN will 'you', adult human beings, COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND that I do NOT 'believe' NOR 'disbelieve' ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' AND that I do NOT like to ASSUME absolutely ANY 'thing'?

2. I KNOW that what I SAID and CLAIMED IS IRREFUTABLE. BUT, I ALSO KNOW that there are some 'things', like 'you', adult human beings, who LOVE to OPPOSE "others". For example, there are some of 'you', posters, here who WILL OPPOSE, REJECT, DENY, or DISPUTE some 'thing' SOLELY because "another" has SAID or DONE 'it'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Or do you already know there is no other opposition available to oppose you,
The word 'you' USUALLY refers to 'you', human beings. AND, OBVIOUSLY, there are MILLIONS of 'you', adult human beings, who LOVE TO and WILL OPPOSE 'you' "OTHER" human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am but you just like to pretend there is anyway, because you are not really sure what the hell you are talking about and seek for confirmation in your imagined other, because you love to hear the sound of your own dramatic echoed voice inside your own mind.
There is ONLY One Mind. AND, there is NO 'thing' that OWNS that One and ONLY Mind. WHICH LITERALLY MEANS, THERE IS NO "your own mind".

If 'you', people, write or say 'things', then 'I' am ALLOWED to QUESTION and/or CHALLENGE those 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Humans are just oxymoron morons, moronic idiots full stop, I AM the last idiot. Urgh!
BUT the 'I' in the question, 'Who am 'I'?' is NOT, and I REPEAT, NOT one of 'you', human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Please just get me off this insane asylum full of parasitic blood thirsty zombies...all pretending they know exactly what's going on here, even though they only showed up a few seconds ago within what can never be known to have started nor will ever know it's ending.
BUT I KNOW THROUGH 'LOGICAL REASONING', which can NOT be REFUTED, that there is NO 'beginning', and, there was NO 'end'. And, this is ALSO PROVED True empirically, AS WELL.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am And that all that will ever be claimed to be known is what I say is true and real, because I authored that knowledge, so it's just got to be true and real.
And it is because of Truly ABSURD statements and BELIEFS like this WHY 'you', adult human beings, have taken SO LONG to evolve OUT OF the 'human being' stage of Life and UP and INTO the NEXT STAGE.

Just because 'one' is the writer or author of some 'thing' this does NOT make what is SAID or WRITTEN IRREFUTABLE, true, right, NOR EVEN correct.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Even though it's just your own grown brain fart of a FANtastical imagined story, without which, you are absolutely NOTHING.
But 'I' have ALWAYS EXISTED, no matter what STORIES 'you', human beings, TELL "yourselves".
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Do you want to buy my story...it's wheely wheely special coz I said so, so are you going to buy it or NOT ...Urgh!
YET 'you', "dontaskme", are the ONLY one here who CONTINUALLY STATES that 'your story' is true and you are NOT going to LISTEN to ANY 'other' STORY.

I have OFFERED UP to be QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED, on MY STORIES, just as I QUESTION and CHALLENGE "others", on THEIR STORIES.

AND there VERY PROOF of 'this' is HERE for ALL to LOOK AT, and SEE.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:35 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:21 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:55 am

If we are created in God's image, then the created is God. So logically God must always be God.

No need for the concept ''Created''
Sure there is as an indicator of who creates the Gods. Us.

Regards
DL
I'm agreeing with you in the context that it was us who created God as and through the word. The word ''God'' evolved as and through 'sound' heard as an audible experience as and through the senses known to this sentient human brain braining.
Not just humans but all other sentient life forms were able to interpret the sense known as sound each according to how nature programmed each unique sentience to interpret their sense of being. In the human sense, they developed the capacity to dualize reality...albeit artificially. Even though, the human mind/brain mechanism already existed prior to any ''word''
So to me, language was just evolutions tool used to catapult the human organism into an artificial biotechnological AI system, the human machine was ripe for this transformation.

The Christians believe in an eternal God...and yet history shows us that we only showed up a few seconds ago within eternity itself. So if God only showed up when we did, then an eternal God cannot exist...
But the word 'God' REFERS TO some 'thing'.

God, Itself, did NOT "show up" just when 'you', human beings, came along (although this could be argued), in the sense that what the word 'God' REFERS TO, EXACTLY, was NOT 'HERE' before human beings evolved into Existence. Also, REMEMBER it is 'you', "dontaskme", who used to talk about 'language' and 'words' can ONLY 'point AT or TO' 'things'.

What the word 'God' REFERS TO, EXACTLY, has ALWAYS been HERE-NOW.

The word 'God', however, has OBVIOUSLY come into Existence AFTER 'you', human beings, WERE CREATED.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am I'm always left bewildered about what God was doing for the whole of eternity before we showed up, as if God got tired of having no thing to relate to.
God just WAITS PATIENTLY ALWAYS, that is; until an intelligent SPECIES comes into Existence so that 'I/God' can USE those 'beings' ANY way that I WANT TO.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am Now if it is true that God is eternal, and it's true that we created God as and through the sound of the word..then we are eternally existing too.
What does the word 'we' here REFER TO, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 am So all that crap about earning eternal life as and through the love of jesus christ and if you do not love him you will go to hell...is utter nonsense.

OF COURSE 'that' IS.

NO one who is Truly OPEN and Honest would say otherwise.

BUT, just as OBVIOUS, is the Fact that the INTERPRETATION of what those 'words' MEAN and REFER TO, which 'you' have been ACCUSTOMED to is what IS ACTUALLY 'utter nonsense.

SEE, when the True INTENDED MEANING for those 'words' is UNCOVERED, then HOW those 'words' can MAKE PERFECT SENSE, by themselves, and FIT IN PERFECTLY WITH EVERY other 'word', and their True INTENDED MEANINGS, then what is REVEALED is TRULY AMAZING.

But this ALL HAPPENS and COMES ABOUT when the 'time is Right', as some say.

There is CERTAINLY NO 'rush', and that is FOR SURE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 pm
I have OFFERED UP to be QUESTIONED and CHALLENGED, on MY STORIES, just as I QUESTION and CHALLENGE "others", on THEIR STORIES.

Why would any one even want to attempt to challenge what is irrefutable true as your story? :?
Even if someone did challenge your irrefutable truth ..all you would do is counteract the challenge asking the challenger to provide evidence for their claimed challenge if it was different to yours... Why would any one else's point of view make any difference or change the idea of what you have already SAID and CLAIMED is IRREFUTABLE. Seems like it'd be a waste of time for both the challenger and for you.

We all have our stories, and so if your story is irrefutable and true, then so is mine, I do not have to run my story by you to have it intelligence proved .. I do not give a fig if you ask for evidence or assume that what is my story is just a claim I have made with no evidence or proof, even though it's ok for you to have your irrefutable truth... .so shut your pie hole.

No one cares about your irrefutable story ok. No one lives inside your mind but you ok...we all live in our own reality tunnels. Where ego I go ok. There are as many 'authored stories' as there are stars in the night sky, all available to read by the same one reader...ok ..it should come as no surprise to you that most people are drawn to certain books within the universal library, we are not all drawn to the same books. Stories are stories, they're all different, it's the reader that's the same.

The reader in you is the same reader in me, and is the same reader in every reader reading this forum. The reader of this forum is the irrefutable truth. The stories are subject to many interpretations.

bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:09 am
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:30 am

I am the ONE who is asking YOU CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. YOU are the ONE who is NOT interested in answering them.

YOU leave ME alone because YOUR so-called "arguments" are NOT sound and valid and because you can NOT 'refute' what I say and claim.

As for your CLAIM that I am NOT interested to know your so-called "arguments", then the one that you have ALREADY expressed I have ALREADY questioned and challenged you on them. You are the one who has FAILED to CLARIFY and/or counter the CHALLENGES.

If you want to CLAIM, "I have an argument", then I strongly suggest you PROVIDE ALL of "them". Or, EACH and EVERY time you say 'that' are you WAITING for someone to expressly SAY, "show me your argument"?

From what I have experienced so far when I have requested you to provide "your argument", you just provide an argument that you have previously provided, and which I had ALREADY QUESTIONED you about and CHALLENGED you on. And, when I POINT OUT the Falsehoods, Wrongness, and/or Incorrectness of "your arguments" you REFUSE to acknowledge them, and you just say things like; "I BELIEVE what is my arguments is true anyway".

But, by all means, if you have a so-called "argument" that you would like to share with 'me' or 'us' here, then please go ahead and share it. That way all of 'us' reading this can SEE if "your argument" is sound and valid or not.
You are talking about the refutation of my argument.
Was I?

If you say so, then okay.
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am Do you know what argument I am talking about?
NO, and that is WHY I CLEARLY STATED;
'If you want to CLAIM, "I have an argument", then I strongly suggest you PROVIDE ALL of "them".
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 am Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?
How could I?

I do NOT even know what 'argument' you are referring to.

I have been WAITING, PATIENTLY, for 'you' to PROVIDE "your argument" here.

Or, are you WAITING for me to ASK 'you', 'Will 'you', "bahman", PLEASE PROVIDE "your argument" here for us to LOOK AT and SEE, so that THEN we could DISCUSS "your argument"?

If no, then what, EXACTLY, are you WAITING FOR?
That was you who claimed that my argument is wrong in here: posting.php?mode=quote&f=11&p=563783
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:59 pm

I CLAIM that you are committing an 'immoral sin' but just doing what you did here. That is; you are criticizing "others" for seeing 'some' major 'immoral sins' as being good, YET you are ACTUALLY doing, and thus committing, 'the' greatest 'immoral sin' of all in the process.
I claim you are stupid and cannot judge worth shit.

Anytime you want to argue your stupid false claims, come on down.

I can criticize evil bastards all I like. I try to do it with couth by showing why.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:08 am
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:09 pm
Well, the mind is immortal.
Then you have made a great discovery.
Thee Mind is immortal. But, contrary to popular BELIEF, in the days when this was being written, there was and ALWAYS IS ONLY One Mind.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 pm You must show me the pictures of where we hang around when not here.
If the 'we' word here refers to 'you', human beings, then WHERE 'you' "hang around" is just HERE, in this One Universe, on earth, and in its relatively very small 'backyard'.
Greatest I am wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:19 pm Care to share the millions you will make from such a fantastic find?

Regards
DL
Here is FURTHER PROOF of how the adult human beings, back in the days when this was being written, were solely focused on 'money'.

Just about EVERY 'thing' they did, was for 'money'. And, they had become SO GREEDY and SELFISH that they even wanted to obtain more 'money' just from the absolutely FREE 'thoughts', which arose inside those bodies. The adult human being in the days when this was being written REALLY WERE the MOST SELFISH and GREEDY humans throughout ALL of human history. Luckily for 'Us', however, and thankfully to 'them' they WOKE UP to "themselves" WHEN THEY DID.

???

What do you have against people following their selfish gene?

As I understand it, it is the prime motivator to our personal survival.

We are to emulate God and one of the first things the bible teaches is that God is a jealous God.

Jealous and selfishness are close on the good and evil scale, and our own selfishness is God and or nature given, and should be used.

It is also close to fellowship and tribal instincts.

Selfishness and jealousy in the case of God, are good traits.

I do recognize that in a dualistic universe, they also have a dark side.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

""You are talking about the refutation of my argument. Do you know what argument I am talking about? Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?""

Is that a Royal You?

That is a rhetorical question.

I have seen this type of banter between interlocutors more times than I wish to remember.

It mostly pops up when a person thinks they put an argument when they only put a subjective opinion.

It is mostly a losers deflection.

Regards
DL
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:18 pm ""You are talking about the refutation of my argument. Do you know what argument I am talking about? Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?""

Is that a Royal You?

I have seen this type of banter between interlocutors more times than I wish to remember.

It mostly pops up when a person thinks they put an argument when they only put a subjective opinion.

Regards
DL
Are you interested to see my arguments?
Greatest I am

Post by Greatest I am »

bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:25 pm
Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:18 pm ""You are talking about the refutation of my argument. Do you know what argument I am talking about? Can you refer me to the thread in which I discussed the argument?""

Is that a Royal You?

Regards
DL
I am not even aware of the issue and hate to reread.

Would you trust me to judge it?

Would it matter to your interlocutor or just be an ego booster or deflater?

A judge is not worth a thing if both sides do not agree on the verdict judgement.

Regards
DL
bahman

Post by bahman »

Greatest I am wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:14 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:25 pm

Is that a Royal You?

Regards
DL
I am not even aware of the issue and hate to reread.

Would you trust me to judge it?

Would it matter to your interlocutor or just be an ego booster or deflater?

A judge is not worth a thing if both sides do not agree on the verdict judgement.

Regards
DL
I just thought that you might be interested in my argument since it also related to life after death.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:27 pm

Why would any one even want to attempt to challenge what is irrefutable true as your story? :?
So, are you SAYING that what I have SAID and WRITTEN IS IRREFUTABLE?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm Even if someone did challenge your irrefutable truth ..all you would do is counteract the challenge asking the challenger to provide evidence for their claimed challenge if it was different to yours...
Is that thee ONLY and ACTUAL Truth?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm Why would any one else's point of view make any difference or change the idea of what you have already SAID and CLAIMED is IRREFUTABLE.
Their point of view WILL help me in learning how to communicate BETTER what I want to say and explain to 'you', human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm Seems like it'd be a waste of time for both the challenger and for you.
This is because you have NOT 'thought' EVERY thing through.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm We all have our stories, and so if your story is irrefutable and true, then so is mine,
You would HAVE TO EXPRESS your story FIRST, BEFORE we can SEE that 'it' is, allegedly, IRREFUTABLE.

Now, would you like to EXPRESS A 'story' so that we can SEE that 'it' is REALLY IRREFUTABLE?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm I do not have to run my story by you to have it intelligence proved ..
You are ABSOLUTELY FREE to do whatever you so please. But just be REMINDED that if you do NOT want to SHARE 'your story', then there is probably a VERY GOOD REASON for this.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm I do not give a fig if you ask for evidence or assume that what is my story is just a claim I have made with no evidence or proof, even though it's ok for you to have your irrefutable truth... .so shut your pie hole.
Now, this is WHERE the DIFFERENCE between the 'you', and the 'I'.

One is SCARED and AFRAID, while the 'other' CERTAINLY IS NOT.

If 'you' do NOT what to put absolutely ANY 'thing' forward, for us to LOOK AT and SEE, then so be it, but WHY are 'you' here in a PHILOSOPHY FORUM?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm No one cares about your irrefutable story ok.
And 'you', the one known as "dontaskme", is so HIGH and MIGHTY that 'you' KNOW, WITHOUT DOUBT and FOR SURE, what absolutely EVERY one does NOT 'care about', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm No one lives inside your mind but you ok...
LOL There is NO such 'thing' as "your mind".

And this is PROVEN True by 'you', human beings, hitherto INABILITY to EXPLAIN what the 'mind' is YET.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm we all live in our own reality tunnels. Where ego I go ok.
But some live in the One and ONLY Reality.

WHERE, in fact, EVERY one of 'you', adult human beings, ONCE used to live. But, I do AGREE that ALL of 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, REALLY did live in your OWN made-up little 'realities'. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True through your very OWN 'words'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm There are as many 'authored stories' as there are stars in the night sky, all available to read by the same one reader...ok
Wrong again. There are as many 'authored stories' as there are. How many stars, "in the night sky", is ANOTHER number.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm .it should come as no surprise to you that most people are drawn to certain books within the universal library, we are not all drawn to the same books. Stories are stories, they're all different, it's the reader that's the same.
REALLY?

Then WHY so MANY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS and MISINTERPRETATIONS?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm The reader in you is the same reader in me, and is the same reader in every reader reading this forum. The reader of this forum is the irrefutable truth.
EXACTLY as 'I' have been SAYING, and CLAIMING.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:03 pm The stories are subject to many interpretations.

So, do 'you' YET KNOW WHY 'you' make so many MISINTERPRETATIONS?
Last edited by Age on Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.