Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:47 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:35 pm
bahman wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:23 pm
That was you who claimed that my argument is wrong in here: posting.php?mode=quote&f=11&p=563783
WHICH 'one' of 'your arguments'?

Did you EVER CLARIFY with me FIRST? Or, have you ONCE AGAIN, just made an ASSUMPTION and JUMPED to a CONCLUSION?
I am not going to discuss them with you since you believe in regress.
Besides the Fact of just how OBVIOUSLY Dishonest and RIDICULOUS this REMARK and CLAIM is here, you 'trying to' USE 'this' as an EXCUSE for your OWN INABILITY to 'argue' and 'fight' FOR your OWN position just SHOWS and REVEALS how WEAK your position REALLY IS.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:57 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:15 pm

Some days 'you' say; Life is a "meat-grinding machine", and other days you say; "Life is a constant flux of unconditional love ...".
So what?

Sometimes it's a clear sun-shiny day, and sometimes it's cloudy and pissing it down with rain....that' just the way unconditional love expresses itself.
But that is just THE WEATHER. You WERE talking about 'Life', Itself, before.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:57 am Another example of unconditional love....is...the lioness protecting her new born cubs from being killed by territorial male lions who will not accept another male lion's cubs into the pride. There is great beauty in nature like a lioness caring for her cubs until they are mature enough to not need her anymore. Then there is the flip side of things where one of her cubs is killed by the male lion...that killing of the cub would be the meat-grinder part of reality....
Well when there are MEAT-EATING ANIMALS, like some of 'you', human beings, then there will just be a so-called "meat-grinding PART of Life, or Reality you like.

But this is somewhat different from what you WERE previously SAYING and CLAIMING.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:57 am it's the not so nice side of the beauty of life...
WHY NOT?

What do 'you', personally, base 'nice' on, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:57 am the lioness shows distress at seeing her dead cub.... So yes, unconditional love is a meat-grinder and also the beauty that is the lionness raising her cubs in a hostile environment known as the wild.
I am STILL 'trying to' SEE this SUPPOSED so-called "unconditional love" here, in this situation.

Are you able to EXPLAIN and SHOW where there is "unconditional love" here?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:57 am Life is both distressingly barbaric and beautiful.
To who, besides 'you', human beings?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:57 am So yes, that's what unconditional love is, it's all allowing, not taking sides, but allowing everything to happen unconditionally.
So, if you see an adult human being sticking scissors into a child's eyes, to you, allowing this 'thing' to happen, would be so-called "unconditional love", correct?

To "others", loving one another WITHOUT absolutely ANY 'conditions' is what 'unconditional love', is to 'them'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pmHow could what is PRODUCTIVE and a BENEFIT to ALL be DESTRUCTIVE in ANY way?
Isaiah 45:5–7

I am the Lord, and there is no other,

besides me there is no God;

I equip you, though you do not know me,

that people may know, from the rising of the sun

and from the west, that there is none besides me;

I am the Lord, and there is no other.

I form light and create darkness;

I make well-being and create calamity;

I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Be still, quiet, and know that ''I Am'' everything and nothing.

NO one KNOWS this. You are unconditional love.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:14 am
So, if you see an adult human being sticking scissors into a child's eyes, to you, allowing this 'thing' to happen, would be so-called "unconditional love", correct?
Yes, that's what I am saying...unconditional love means the freedom to do anything, including sticking scissors in a child's eyes.
Age wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:14 amTo "others", loving one another WITHOUT absolutely ANY 'conditions' is what 'unconditional love', is to 'them'.
'Unconditional love' is not 'something' a human being is....that idea is the common error of dualistic thinking.
If a human being was absolutely without ANY conditions, then the human being, would willingly allow scissors to poke out it's eye.

Conditions are known only in the sense of 'otherness' ...Where does the sense of 'otherness come from?

It comes from one place only, this immediate( unconditional awareness ) ..where there is an awareness of pain, felt absolutely one with the experience.

A duality is created only in the sense of ''other'' in the moment of recognition of sensation.

ONE creates other, only because ONE is aware of it's own existence...but there is only one existence. Oneness is only ever 'oneness' creating the sense of 'otherness' from out of it's own self aware sense of being aware of sensation, and because awareness does not experience 'others' pain...is why, In reality, there is no such thing as 'an other thing' existing outside of oneness itself. Pain is only known within experience, and experience is not something a someone has, there is only the experiencing of oneness itself.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:16 am
Age wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pmHow could what is PRODUCTIVE and a BENEFIT to ALL be DESTRUCTIVE in ANY way?
Isaiah 45:5–7

I am the Lord, and there is no other,

besides me there is no God;

I equip you, though you do not know me,

that people may know, from the rising of the sun

and from the west, that there is none besides me;

I am the Lord, and there is no other.

I form light and create darkness;

I make well-being and create calamity;

I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Be still, quiet, and know that ''I Am'' everything and nothing.

NO one KNOWS this. You are unconditional love.
As can be SEEN AGAIN, I just as a SIMPLE QUESTION, and NO reply to the ACTUAL QUESTION is given.

By the way, saying; 'I am ... , and there is NO other", and then two lines later saying; "I equip you" is CONTRADICTORY. And, a PRIME EXAMPLE of the way 'human beings' write.

If 'one' of 'you' is 'trying to' speak, or write, for thee 'One' (or) 'I', then PLEASE do 'it' in a NON CONTRADICTORY way.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am
Age wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:14 am
Yes, that's what I am saying...unconditional love means the freedom to do anything, including sticking scissors in a child's eyes.
WOW, well that is ONE and ANOTHER WAY of LOOKING AT and SEEING 'things' in Life.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am
Age wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:14 amTo "others", loving one another WITHOUT absolutely ANY 'conditions' is what 'unconditional love', is to 'them'.
'Unconditional love' is not 'something' a human being is....that idea is the common error of dualistic thinking.
Well considering I have said absolutely NOTHING like 'this', what you have said here has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'me' and what 'I' have SAID here.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am If a human being was absolutely without ANY conditions, then the human being, would willingly allow scissors to poke out it's eye.
Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY my writings are NOT being understood.

I NEVER even said absolutely ANY 'thing' like 'this' AS WELL.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am Conditions are known only in the sense of 'otherness' ...
What are 'you', the one known as "dontaskme", going on about here?

I SAID, To "others", loving one another WITHOUT absolutely ANY 'conditions' is what 'unconditional love', is to 'them'.

I SAID, 'others' in double quotation marks to infer NOT REAL/ILLUSION.

I SAID, 'loving one another' BECAUSE there are what is called " 'you', human beings (with an 's') existing'," and NOT just ONE 'you', and singular human being exiting. 'you', "dontaskme" do KNOW that there are 'what is called' "OTHER human beings" correct? Or, do 'you' REALLY BELIEVE that 'you' are the ONLY One EXISTING?

Also, and furthermore, 'loving' does NOT 'allow' 'you', AN individual adult human being, to stick scissors into the eyes of ANY of the MANY 'what are called' children. And, to SIT BY and WATCH 'it' occur is therefore NOT 'love'

I SAID, 'loving one another WITHOUT absolutely ANY 'conditions' is what SOME of 'you', human beings, SAY 'unconditional love' IS. As you do NOT YET seem CAPABLE of UNDERSTANDING 'this', it MEANS that 'you', 'love one another', WITHOUT ANY 'conditions' such as; " You HAVE TO BE 'like this' or HAVE TO DO 'this' BEFORE I will LOVE 'you' ".

Thinking or ASSUMING that 'unconditional love' MEANS 'you' ALLOW ANY one to do absolutely ANY 'thing' to a CHILD is just PURE ABSURDITY to the EXTREME.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am Where does the sense of 'otherness come from?
It comes from 'you', ANIMALS. But this is just because of HOW the brain works and 'what I call' the 'APE brain' within the human bodies, back in the days when this was being written.

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am It comes from one place only, this immediate( unconditional awareness ) ..where there is an awareness of pain, felt absolutely one with the experience.
Well considering the IRREFUTABLE and UNDENIABLE Fact that there is ONLY One PLACE, which, by the way, EXISTS ALWAYS, then it could be argued that EVERY 'thing' 'comes from' this One and ONLY place.

LOL 'unconditional awareness'. The literally, little, 'awareness' that 'comes from' individual human beings is Truly 'conditional', as can be CLEARLY OBSERVED and PROVED True.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am A duality is created only in the sense of ''other'' in the moment of recognition of sensation.
That is WHY it is ALWAYS BETTER to just KNOW, instead of 'sensing' and 'assuming' like 'you', "dontaskme" does and OTHER human beings do AS WELL.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am ONE creates other, only because ONE is aware of it's own existence...but there is only one existence.
If the one known as "dontaskme" here did NOT TWIST and DISTORT 'words' and their 'meanings' with "dontaskme's" OWN 'perception of 'thing's, then 'it' would ACTUALLY SAY and WRITE what is ACTUALLY True, Right, AND Correct, instead of the TWISTED VERSION of 'things' as can be CLEARLY SEEN here.

HOW can ONE, referring to thee ONLY One, create "an other", in Reality?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am Oneness is only ever 'oneness' creating the sense of 'otherness' from out of it's own self aware sense of being aware of sensation, and because awareness does not experience 'others' pain...is why, In reality, there is no such thing as 'an other thing' existing outside of oneness itself.
And, as can be CLEARLY OBSERVED here this 'one', AGAIN, when it is SHOWN and POINTED OUT how ABSURD some of the 'things' it says REALLY ARE turns to DEFLECTION and 'tries to' the ABSURDITY that they SAID and CREATED ONTO the "other". Which is, literally, even MORE ABSURD considering the Fact that in 'its' ATTEMPT to DEFLECT 'it' talks about Oneness, while alleging what the "other" SAYS is Wrong.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 am Pain is only known within experience, and experience is not something a someone has, there is only the experiencing of oneness itself.

I only asked you here:

Your first, "Yes", sufficed. But clarifying further with:
that's what I am saying...unconditional love means the freedom to do anything, including sticking scissors in a child's eyes.

Made YOUR VIEWS on 'unconditional love' VERY CLEAR. And, this was ENOUGH and ALL that you REALLY HAD TO SAY, in regards to what you quoted me asking you here.

Everything ELSE you SAID and WROTE here was just, literally, ATTEMPTED DEFLECTION.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:53 amHere is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY my writings are NOT being understood.
Well it has become 100% clear in all Your writings, that they are very difficult to understand, if not impossible.

As I see it, this must frustrate you so much.. your obvious struggle and incapacity to be able to communicate your irrefutable messages so that PN forum readers can understand what you are informing them. Most people, if not all people have no idea what the heck you are saying to them, some of these people do try to understand you, even while knowing any try will be futile on their part, as that has been demonstrated over and over again by direct obvious observational evidence.

Never mind..as I have always known, we can only understand our own unique individual pilosophical ''self-understandings'' from our own 'solipsistical' points of view...And that all alternative info that comes streaming through to us, is usually an ''info bombing'' spree made up mostly of annoyingly noisy interference channels, that tend to dull our own capacity to grasp the clarity we seek from our own reliable source.

Your reply to this post will be just more annoying interference.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:16 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 3:53 amHere is a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY my writings are NOT being understood.
Well it has become 100% clear in all Your writings, that they are very difficult to understand, if not impossible.
Fair enough. But, I have ALREADY EXPLAINED how My writings can be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY UNDERSTOOD.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:16 am As I see it, this must frustrate you so much..
Have you NOT READ where I have SAID that My writings are NOT necessarily meant to be UNDERSTOOD by the people, in the days when this is being written. So, Honestly, there is absolutely NO 'frustration' AT ALL, well from my perspective, anyway.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:16 am your obvious struggle and incapacity to be able to communicate your irrefutable messages so that PN forum readers can understand what you are informing them.
Even though I have CLEARLY WRITTEN, even in BIG WORDS, sometimes, what My words are ACTUALLY SAYING, and MEANING, just get completely AND utterly LOST or MISINTERPRETED.

How can the words, 'These writings are NOT YET meant to be UNDERSTOOD by 'you', people, in the days when this is being written, get SO MISINTERPRETED that 'you' ACTUALLY think or BELIEVE that I was saying the EXACT OPPOSITE?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:16 am Most people, if not all people have no idea what the heck you are saying to them, some of these people do try to understand you, even while knowing any try will be futile on their part,
How do 'you' or 'they' KNOW 'this' if 'you' or 'them' have NEVER even 'tried to' UNDERSTAND 'Me'?

Also, what is CLEARLY OBVIOUS here is that I have been INFORMING 'you', adult human beings, HOW TO UNDERSTAND thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY, but even 'this' is TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD. And, the reason this is MISUNDERSTOOD is for the VERY SAME REASON I SAID, in the quoted part of My WORDS, which 'you' are replying to here.

WHERE the 'here' was BEFORE which was a PRIME EXAMPLE of WHY my writings are NOT being understood, has NOT CHANGED AT ALL. And, now 'this' here is just FURTHER PROOF of WHY 'you', adult human beings, had NEVER come to FULLY UNDERSTAND "one another".
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:16 am as that has been demonstrated over and over again by direct obvious observational evidence.
LOL It appears that 'you' STILL HAVE NOT YET LEARNED HOW TO FULLY UNDERSTAND 'things', including 'you', human being 'things'.

If you REALLY did want to UNDERSTAND 'things' here, then just ASK CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. Just like I have been CONTINUALLY INFORMING 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:16 am Never mind..as I have always known, we can only understand our own unique individual pilosophical ''self-understandings'' from our own 'solipsistical' points of view...And that all alternative info that comes streaming through to us, is usually an ''info bombing'' spree made up mostly of annoyingly noisy interference channels, that tend to dull our own capacity to grasp the clarity we seek from our own reliable source.

Your reply to this post will be just more annoying interference.
You say 'this' LIKE 'you' Truly HATE "others" SHOWING WHERE 'your' OWN 'logic' IS ILLOGICAL and 'your' OWN 'conclusions' are False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 am
You say 'this' LIKE 'you' Truly HATE "others" SHOWING WHERE 'your' OWN 'logic' IS ILLOGICAL and 'your' OWN 'conclusions' are False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect.
No, that's your own distorted belief, not mine. I do not care one iota if my logic is rejected. I do not reject my own understandings, and so couldn't careless if others do. My logic, is my logic, always is was, and will be, and other peoples logic is their logic.

I'm in no way going to deny someone elses logic just because it's different to mine, just as I do not deny my own logic. So take your 'hate' speech and stuff it where it belongs.

No one's philosophical logic is illogical false,wrong or incorrect, it's just different than someone elses, that's all. I know this already.

I personally have known since I first became self-aware at age 4/5, that there is only one 'truth' to be known about one's reality, and that is your 'own truth' about it. And that yes,many truths do seem to appear to be the case, as obvious as a story is heard or read. But that is neither here nor there..because knowledge, in and of itself, will always be a fictional story...aka 'your story' and there are many story-books piled up within the universal library - for reading..

Personally, I am open to being shown other peoples truth. Of which I will either agree or disagree with, resonating or not, it hardly matters to me personally, I am barely interested, unless I choose to be, since I already have my own truth that I am satisfied with, albeit my story is subject to change from time to time, just as anything known in reality is subject to change...that said, truth or truths,are only ever sourced from the only source available, namely, yourself, because there is nothing outside of your own knowing arena...anything that does appear to be outside of your own knowing arena is yours too. Only you create you. You are the uncreated creator.

Solipistical truth, aka your truth, is the highest truth that can never be refuted because there is no other you to refute what is truth for you..

I personally speak from a nondualist stance, I understand perfectly what I am saying, and I am also fully aware that other people do not understand what I am saying, and I am absolutely fine with that. I do not HATE not being understood as you so bluntly put it..I believe you put it that way, because to me, that's what a frustrated person would do.. which I find extremely weird, in my humble opinion. But that's all part of being human. So no worries.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:09 am
No, that's your own distorted belief, not mine.
But it is NOT a 'belief' AT ALL. Therefore, it can NOT be a 'distorted belief'.

I EVEN said and used the 'like' word in CAPITAL LETTERS so that the LIKE word would STAND OUT MORE, and thus be EMPHASIZED.

So, what this MEANS is that I said, 'You say 'what you did' LIKE ..., which ACTUALLY ALSO, literally, MEANS; you may NOT necessarily hate what I said there AT ALL. So, to REASSURE 'you'; To me, it seems LIKE 'you' Truly HATE ...., but this may OBVIOUSLY NOT be the case AT ALL.

I NEVER said that 'that' was the case AT ALL. Therefore, you are FREE to CLARIFY how 'you' REALLY 'feel'. Is this UNDERSTOOD?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I do not care one iota if my logic is rejected.
GREAT. Now, is this FOREVER MORE, for just a certain period of time, or just for now, when you wrote this?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I do not reject my own understandings, and so couldn't careless if others do. My logic, is my logic, always is was, and will be, and other peoples logic is their logic.
But this is WHY 'you', adult human beings, were so LOST and CONFUSED, back in the days when this was being written.

'Logic', itself, does NOT work 'this way'. There is NO 'this way' of 'logic' and 'that way' of 'logic'. Either what is written is 'logical', or, what is written is 'illogical'. AND, if some 'thing' is said to be 'logical' to one person, but is said to be 'illogical' to another person, then it is up to each person to EXPLAIN WHY from their OWN perspective they SEE what they do. But, if some 'thing' SEEMS 'illogical' or 'contradictory' to me, then what I prefer to do is just ASK the one who said or wrote the 'words', themselves, CLARIFYING QUESTIONS. That way 'they' can get a CHANCE to EXPLAIN "themselves".
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I'm in no way going to deny someone elses logic just because it's different to mine, just as I do not deny my own logic. So take your 'hate' speech and stuff it where it belongs.
WHERE does some so-called "hate speech", which I NEVER said NOR wrote, but which 'you' CLEARLY SEE here, 'belong', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm No one's philosophical logic is illogical false,wrong or incorrect, it's just different than someone elses, that's all. I know this already.
If 'you' "know" 'this' ALREADY, then are 'you' ABLE to EXPLAIN HOW there are DIFFERENT so-called 'philosophical logics'?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I personally have known since I first became self-aware at age 4/5, that there is only one 'truth' to be known about one's reality, and that is your 'own truth' about it.
This SEEMS to CONFLICT, itself, and thus be VERY CONTRADICTORY, to me.

So, HOW, EXACTLY, can 'you', human beings, have your OWN personal and thus DIFFERENT so-called "truths" and they ALL be thee One and ONLY absolute ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth, Itself?

Also, and by the way, if you became so-called 'self-aware' at age four or five, and considering the age that 'you' are now "dontaskme", then surely 'you' could quite EASILY, by now, EXPLAIN, 'Who 'you' ARE and/or Who 'I' am", correct?

If yes, then great and will you?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm And that yes,many truths do seem to appear to be the case, as obvious as a story is heard or read. But that is neither here nor there..because knowledge, in and of itself, will always be a fictional story...aka 'your story' and there are many story-books piled up within the universal library - for reading..
So what?

What is the One ACTUAL Truth?

Do 'you' KNOW 'this' YET?

If no, then WHY NOT?

But if yes, then GREAT.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm Personally, I am open to being shown other peoples truth.
LOL
LOL
LOL

But when they SHOW 'you' 'it', and 'you' DISAGREE with 'it', 'you' TELL 'them' DIRECTLY; "That is WRONG", without ANY questioning NOR clarifying, FIRST.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm Of which I will either agree or disagree with, resonating or not, it hardly matters to me personally, I am barely interested, unless I choose to be, since I already have my own truth that I am satisfied with, albeit my story is subject to change from time to time, just as anything known in reality is subject to change...
But 'a story' will only CHANGE if 'it' was NOT True, Right, NOR Correct to begin with.

See, once one gets to and arrives at thee One and ONLY True, Right, AND Correct 'story', then 'that story' can NEVER and will NEVER CHANGE.

This is because of the NATURE of Truth, Itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm that said, truth or truths,are only ever sourced from the only source available, namely, yourself,
But that is NOT the ONLY 'source', and, in fact, as it will SOON ENOUGH be DISCOVERED, 'you' are NOT even a 'source', let alone being the ONLY 'source available'.

If thee Truth be KNOWN 'you', human beings, can be a PREVENTION and BLOCKAGE to the ACTUAL 'source' of KNOWING Truth, Itself. Which, again, will SOON ENOUGH come-to-light.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm because there is nothing outside of your own knowing arena...anything that does appear to be outside of your own knowing arena is yours too. Only you create you. You are the uncreated creator.
So, 'you', the human being, who is 'born' and who 'dies', to the one known as "dontaskme", is the so-called "uncreated creator", which is fair enough considering WHERE 'you' have come from and from WHAT 'you' have 'experienced'. But, as can be VERY EASILY and SIMPLY PROVED False, Wrong, AND Incorrect, there can NOT be MANY of 'you' ALL being the so-called "uncreated creator". Especially considering that ALL of 'you' were 'created' by two OTHER human beings.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm Solipistical truth, aka your truth, is the highest truth that can never be refuted because there is no other you to refute what is truth for you.
But the 'I' can REFUTE a LOT of what is called "your truth". As 'I' have CLEARLY DONE and thus PROVED True here.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I personally speak from a nondualist stance,
If that is what 'you' BELIEVE 'you' are doing, then so be it.

But if a 'nondualist stance' is VERY CONTRADICTORY, CONFUSING, and NOT YET KNOWING, then that is EXACTLY what 'you' are DOING.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I understand perfectly what I am saying, and I am also fully aware that other people do not understand what I am saying, and I am absolutely fine with that.
So, 'it' is ALL ABOUT 'you'.

What we have here is a CLEAR EXAMPLE of WHY the adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, were BICKERING WITH and KILLING 'each OTHER' while at the SAME TIME POLLUTING the 'world' that they ALL ACTUALLY NEEDED for their OWN 'survival'.

'They', back in those OLD days, REALLY did NOT care about ANY 'thing' else other than their OWN individual little 'selves'.

'They', literally, lived 'their own lives' like the WHOLE Universe revolved around 'them', and for as long as 'they' were 'alive', then 'that' was ALL that REALLY mattered.

The self-centered GREED and SELFISHNESS could be CLEARLY SEEN just about EVERYWHERE, back in those OLDEN days.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I do not HATE not being understood as you so bluntly put it..
FINALLY. 'you' could have just CLARIFIED 'this', this way, at the beginning.

So, okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm I believe you put it that way, because to me, that's what a frustrated person would do.. which I find extremely weird, in my humble opinion.
Now, here we have a PRIME EXAMPLE of one who is BELIEVING some 'thing' to be true, BEFORE they made ANY attempt to even just FIND OUT what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.

So, if 'you' BELIEVE 'this', then okay.

But, if you were to EVER become even somewhat I tiny bit OPEN, then 'you' would FIND OUT and DISCOVER that what 'you' BELIEVE here is true is ABSOLUTELY NOT true AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:01 pm But that's all part of being human. So no worries.
And, what can be CLEARLY SEEN here is that this one has ARRIVED at a CONCLUSION, which they APPEAR to ALSO ALREADY BELIEVE is true.

Now, if you want to think or BELIEVE that 'I' am 'frustrated' in ANY way here, then what do 'you' ENVISION that 'I' would be 'frustrated' about, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:19 pm Human PIGS literally, lived 'their own lives' like the WHOLE Universe revolved around 'them', and for as long as 'they' were 'alive', then 'that' was ALL that REALLY mattered.

The self-centered GREED and SELFISHNESS could be CLEARLY SEEN just about EVERYWHERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elwwoiPSJFY

15 minutes of satisfying greedy self-lessness in action. :shock: :lol:
Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:19 pm
LOL
LOL
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkk9DI-8el4

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:19 pm Human PIGS literally, lived 'their own lives' like the WHOLE Universe revolved around 'them', and for as long as 'they' were 'alive', then 'that' was ALL that REALLY mattered.

The self-centered GREED and SELFISHNESS could be CLEARLY SEEN just about EVERYWHERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elwwoiPSJFY

15 minutes of satisfying greedy self-lessness in action. :shock: :lol:
"dontaskme" are you AWARE of just how Truly DECEITFUL and DECEPTIVE it REALLY IS to CHANGE the WORDS when 'you' are quoting "another", ESPECIALLY in the way our words are quoted here?

If no, then hopefully you WILL, one day.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:57 am
"dontaskme" are you AWARE of just how Truly DECEITFUL and DECEPTIVE it REALLY IS to CHANGE the WORDS when 'you' are quoting "another", ESPECIALLY in the way our words are quoted here?

It's only deceptive to you, not to me.

You wrote...
'They', literally, lived 'their own lives' like the WHOLE Universe revolved around 'them', and for as long as 'they' were 'alive', then 'that' was ALL that REALLY mattered.
The word 'THEY' could be referring to any thing. So I just thought I would put a name to the 'any thing', that's all.

Through my own direct observation, I can irrefutably claim, that all sentient living organisms, including pigs, live a self-less existence as if the whole universe revolved around them...this is just an irrefutable fact. I myself live only for me, because as far as I am aware, there is only one me...it's not like I can be someone else, because all the someone else's are already taken. .so it's all about me me me, of course it is.

Changing the name of a human being is nothing new, a human being can be known by many other names..so no big deal, it's just what it is..no need to have a nervous breakdown over what is never in your control.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:57 am

It's only deceptive to you, not to me.

You wrote...
The word 'THEY' could be referring to any thing. So I just thought I would put a name to the 'any thing', that's all.

If you READ what I ACTUALLY WROTE, then you CAN and WILL SEE that I ACTUALLY SAID and WROTE:

What we have here is a CLEAR EXAMPLE of WHY the adult human beings, in the days when this was being written, were BICKERING WITH and KILLING 'each OTHER' while at the SAME TIME POLLUTING the 'world' that they ALL ACTUALLY NEEDED for their OWN 'survival'.

'They', back in those OLD days, REALLY did NOT care about ANY 'thing' else other than their OWN individual little 'selves'.

So, if you REALLY could NOT work out the 'they' word was referring to 'you', adult human beings, then I suggest instead of ASSUMING absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL, and thus end up being absolutely and totally Wrong, exactly like you were here, that you just ask for CLARIFICATION, FIRST.

SIMPLE, REALLY.

By the way, ANY word "could be" referring to absolutely ANY thing, but words are usually READ in CONTEXT with the other words AROUND 'them'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am Through my own direct observation, I can irrefutably claim, that all sentient living organisms, including pigs, live a self-less existence as if the whole universe revolved around them...this is just an irrefutable fact.
If this is true, then this is OBVIOUSLY an irrefutable Fact. Now, how can we Trust you that you are NOT lying here?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am I myself live only for me, because as far as I am aware, there is only one me...
Who and/or what does the 'we' word here refer to, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am it's not like I can be someone else, because all the someone else's are already taken. .so it's all about me me me, of course it is.
This EXPLAINS a LOT about 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am Changing the name of a human being is nothing new, a human being can be known by many other names..so no big deal, it's just what it is..no need to have a nervous breakdown over what is never in your control.
CHANGING the ACTUAL words one SAYS and WRITES, when quoting 'them', is EXTREMELY DECEIVING, and just SHOWS and PROOFS how INSECURE and SELFISH 'you', adult human beings, REALLY WERE, back in those days when this was being written.

I NEVER had a so-called "nervous breakdown". I was just POINTING OUT how SNEAKY 'you', "dontaskme", were being here.