Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Are you a God in waiting, or have you stepped up to your destiny?

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:38 amSo, if you REALLY could NOT work out the 'they' word was referring to 'you', adult human beings, then I suggest instead of ASSUMING absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL, and thus end up being absolutely and totally Wrong, exactly like you were here, that you just ask for CLARIFICATION, FIRST.
So what if human beings are BICKERING WITH and KILLING 'each OTHER' while at the SAME TIME POLLUTING the 'world' that they ALL ACTUALLY NEEDED for their OWN 'survival'.

That's what they do,animals bicker with other animals all the time. They kill each other all the time. They are a pollutant too expecially when rats overun the places where humans are dwelling. So yeah, Life's shit, so what?

I do not see my own life any different or more special than a pigs life. Life is what it is, it's pretty much a mindless meatgrinder. Right now, many soldiers are being ground into mincemeat by their own weapons that were built by their own species hands. Why, because life for sentient creatures is a tough and brutal battle to survive just so that it can live one more day, but ultimately all the battle is futile, since death is their only salvation and peace.
You can embellish nature with your flowery words all day, but that will make no difference to the truth of nature.

I personally prefer to live in the real world, not some artificially embellished fantasy that you think exists. A perfumed pig will always be a pig no matter how much you hope to cover up the ugly truth of nature.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:38 amSo, if you REALLY could NOT work out the 'they' word was referring to 'you', adult human beings, then I suggest instead of ASSUMING absolutely ANY 'thing' AT ALL, and thus end up being absolutely and totally Wrong, exactly like you were here, that you just ask for CLARIFICATION, FIRST.
So what if human beings are BICKERING WITH and KILLING 'each OTHER' while at the SAME TIME POLLUTING the 'world' that they ALL ACTUALLY NEEDED for their OWN 'survival'.

That's what they do,animals bicker with other animals all the time. They kill each other all the time.
Is this ALL animals, or just SOME animals?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm They are a pollutant too expecially when rats overun the places where humans are dwelling. So yeah, Life's shit, so what?
Do you ever wonder if 'you', human beings, were NOT leaving so much of a 'mess' if then there would be so many rats?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm I do not see my own life any different or more special than a pigs life.
Okay. But WHY did you mention 'pigs' for? WHY NOT ANY OTHER animal?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm Life is what it is, it's pretty much a mindless meatgrinder.
But 'Life', Itself, is Truly 'wonderful', 'beautiful', 'simple', and 'easy'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm Right now, many soldiers are being ground into mincemeat by their own weapons that were built by their own species hands.
And so to are CHILDREN being KILLED by those SAME weapons that 'you', adult human beings, are designing, building, and creating.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm Why, because life for sentient creatures is a tough and brutal battle to survive just so that it can live one more day, but ultimately all the battle is futile, since death is their only salvation and peace.
But 'you', human beings, are being KILLED, literally, by your own hands and devices NOT because life for sentient creatures is a tough and brutal battle, but because 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, had become to GREEDY for your own good.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm You can embellish nature with your flowery words all day, but that will make no difference to the truth of nature.
But what is the "truth" of 'nature' to 'you', "dontaskme", is NOT necessarily thee One and ONLY ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'Nature', Itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm I personally prefer to live in the real world, not some artificially embellished fantasy that you think exists.
Okay, but your WORDS and BEHAVIORS SHOW the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Also, WHY do 'you' BELIEVE 'your' INTERPRETATION of the 'world' is the REAL interpretation?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:18 pm A perfumed pig will always be a pig no matter how much you hope to cover up the ugly truth of nature.

A muddy pig will always be a pig no matter how much you hope to cover up thee ACTUAL Truth of Nature, Itself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:53 pmblah....blah
Just keep talking to yourself if that comforts you, there is no one else here but you. The 'other's' are what you believe to exist, because you yourself created 'others' from the inside of your own head...you've created other because you believe you exist, but then deny you have any beliefs, so I guess you've got no other proof of your existence except to say you know you exist, so all you can do is to say you know you exist and not believe that knowing.

So yes, you maybe can somehow know you exist, but you cannot know 'others' exist because you'd have to be those 'others' to be able to absolutely verify that yes indeed 'others' exist...so the fact that you cannot be anyone other than yourself, just means 'others' are your belief, that you then deny having..

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm
Just keep talking to yourself if that comforts you, there is no one else here but you.
It that the 'you', which, by definition, literally, MEANS "an other"?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm The 'other's' are what you believe to exist, because you yourself created 'others' from the inside of your own head...
So, to 'you', there are ALL of these OTHER heads, and 'youse', walking around creating "others", from the inside, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm you've created other because you believe you exist, but then deny you have any beliefs, so I guess you've got no other proof of your existence except to say you know you exist, so all you can do is to say say you know you exist and not believe that knowing.
If 'you' say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm So yes, you maybe can somehow know you exist, but you cannot know 'other exist because you'd have to be those 'others' to be able to absolutle verify that yes indeed 'others' exist...
But WHO and WHAT ALL of 'you' ARE EXACTLY, is ALREADY KNOWN. Well by 'Me' anyway.

Do 'you' even 'know' who 'you' ARE?

In fact are 'you' even ABLE to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly and correct, YET?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm so the fact that you cannot be anyone other than yourself, just means 'others' are your belief, that you then deny having..
But this is NOT true AT ALL.

Also, WHO is the 'you', which 'you' are TALKING TO, here?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:16 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm
Just keep talking to yourself if that comforts you, there is no one else here but you.
It that the 'you', which, by definition, literally, MEANS "an other"?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm The 'other's' are what you believe to exist, because you yourself created 'others' from the inside of your own head...
So, to 'you', there are ALL of these OTHER heads, and 'youse', walking around creating "others", from the inside, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm you've created other because you believe you exist, but then deny you have any beliefs, so I guess you've got no other proof of your existence except to say you know you exist, so all you can do is to say say you know you exist and not believe that knowing.
If 'you' say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm So yes, you maybe can somehow know you exist, but you cannot know 'other exist because you'd have to be those 'others' to be able to absolutle verify that yes indeed 'others' exist...
But WHO and WHAT ALL of 'you' ARE EXACTLY, is ALREADY KNOWN. Well by 'Me' anyway.

Do 'you' even 'know' who 'you' ARE?

In fact are 'you' even ABLE to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly and correct, YET?
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:08 pm so the fact that you cannot be anyone other than yourself, just means 'others' are your belief, that you then deny having..
But this is NOT true AT ALL.

Still talking to yourself are you.

Ok, go ahead, it's all you that is talking here and responding to your own talking..
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:16 pm
The clue to infinity is I do not know.

If you know you know, then you do not need to ask me. :mrgreen: