Limitation of God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: Limitation of God

Post by trokanmariel »

The limitation of God:

Body glamour's philosophy matter's inability, to touch top hat aristocrat's Kelly Brook's-Thomas Heath's heel sex, during the heel sex's listening to You've Got The Touch, by Stan Bush, is from ideas (such as The American People using astronomy to stop philosophy from gravitating to philosophy's aristocratic fuck with visuals, or such as theology creating celebrity identities to convince physics to not support visual word power's strength) being partners to Thomas Heath and Kelly Brook due to Thomas Heath's pull of body glamour's philosophy matter to him

For Annie Rose Buckley
and Esther Cullen
and Gerald Olin
and Natasha Romanoff
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I got a strange feeling trokenmariel might be a young gpt-3 program somebody is messing with here.

Wouldn't be a normal guy with English as a second language I don't think. The syntax and grammar structure is forced and contrived as if a program is struggling with maintaining an organized and fluid dialogue. Somebody check trokenmariel's learning parameters... especially in tier three sense recognition systems and protocols.

For Gary Busey
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

promethean75 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:27 am I got a strange feeling trokenmariel might be a young gpt-3 program somebody is messing with here.

Wouldn't be a normal guy with English as a second language I don't think. The syntax and grammar structure is forced and contrived as if a program is struggling with maintaining an organized and fluid dialogue. Somebody check trokenmariel's learning parameters... especially in tier three sense recognition systems and protocols.

For Gary Busey
or it is ...
  • A word salad, or schizophasia, is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases", most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder. The term schizophasia is used in particular to describe the confused language that may be evident in schizophrenia.

Word salad may describe a symptom of neurological or psychiatric conditions in which a person attempts to communicate an idea, but words and phrases that may appear to be random and unrelated come out in an incoherent sequence instead.
    Often, the person is unaware that he or she did not make sense.
    It appears in people with dementia and schizophrenia,[3] as well as after anoxic brain injury.
    In schizophrenia it is also referred to as schizophasia.[2]
    Clang associations are especially characteristic of mania, as seen in bipolar disorder, as a somewhat more severe variation of flight of ideas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
I'll let it be, less the moderator want to do something about it.