No one can Love You, not even Jesus, especially not Jesus.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

jayjacobus

Re: No one can Love You, not even Jesus, especially not Jesus.

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:11 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:43 pm
DAM wrote: blah blah blah ...
Re: Caring.

In time, living by truth teaches one to both care and not care, Glasshopper.

In fact, that’s the source of humour … humour is in the relationship of actions and words that intently if not furiously care about something silly, seeing as how equanimity is the melding of tragedy and comedy. A good reference for this are episodes of Fawlty Towers.

That’s why the one-who-shall-not-be-named often says, “No joke, Man.” It’s said to condition your ears so that you won’t think that what he’s saying is silly, when he starts pulling out the big whoppers that Whoopie likes.

How does this relate to the thread topic, you may ask?
Well, it's just a beginning into the enquiry of “care.”

Because, you may have inadvertently stumbled upon the open-sesame to Jesus Love.
Badbye

Is the last word you will hear from me.
Be still my heart.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:11 pm Badbye

Is the last word you will hear from me.
Oh go on with your bad self.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Answer:
jayjacobus wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 pm Be still my heart.
Question: Who is the pop philosopher Sting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br3mrkSN-QE
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

His name is Mr. Sting, and... he's a very nice man.
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:50 pm Answer:
jayjacobus wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 pm Be still my heart.
Question: Who is the pop philosopher Sting?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br3mrkSN-QE
Different context. I meant that I would appreciate your silence.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:39 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:38 am
jayjacobus wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:32 pm Fight for your unborn.
NO, do not impose your love for suffering and torture upon the unborn, as if you expect them to just be obliged to go along with your fight for life, even though the fight is futile because you're just going to rot and die anyway. Truth is, every one born is alone in the world, totally alone from cradle to grave, it's probably time to pull the plug on this insideous unecessary torture. But hey ho, if you like torure, that's your problem, but do not expect the more intelligent ones among us to just be obliged to go along with your fight just because you believe something is worth fighting for.
I dislike suffering and torture and I do not oblige you to do anything. Perhaps, you can leave torture and suffering behind.

Job in the Bible complained about suffering but he hung in there and got restore. If you quit your life, you won't get the milk and honey on the other side of suffering.
Forget the milk and honey reward. It's worth is worthless, in that it's a positive that can only be born out of a negative. The negative is all there is on offer here, the reward for enduring it, is the positive, well, stuff that for a stupid game only a fool would play. The only restoring I wish for is to be restored back to being unborn for eternity...to a place of eternal stasis.

Just like the pre-life on earth condition that lasted for billions of years before God showed up in the form of a monkey strutting it's stuff on centre stage bellowing at the top of it's lungs, ..'hey guys, look at me, I'm just so worth it, yup, yup, yup, I'm the golden ticket...'

Yep, you heard it right there guys,. after billions of years of stasis, as if by magic, from out of the mouth of this monkey suit, everything has become perfectly crystal clear, oh what a blessing to be in the absolute know. I'm so special.
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:57 am
jayjacobus wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:39 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:38 am

NO, do not impose your love for suffering and torture upon the unborn, as if you expect them to just be obliged to go along with your fight for life, even though the fight is futile because you're just going to rot and die anyway. Truth is, every one born is alone in the world, totally alone from cradle to grave, it's probably time to pull the plug on this insideous unecessary torture. But hey ho, if you like torure, that's your problem, but do not expect the more intelligent ones among us to just be obliged to go along with your fight just because you believe something is worth fighting for.
I dislike suffering and torture and I do not oblige you to do anything. Perhaps, you can leave torture and suffering behind.

Job in the Bible complained about suffering but he hung in there and got restore. If you quit your life, you won't get the milk and honey on the other side of suffering.
Forget the milk and honey reward. It's worth is worthless, in that it's a positive that can only be born out of a negative. The negative is all there is on offer here, the reward for enduring it, is the positive, well, stuff that for a stupid game only a fool would play. The only restoring I wish for is to be restored back to being unborn for eternity...to a place of eternal stasis.

Just like the pre-life on earth condition that lasted for billions of years before God showed up in the form of a monkey strutting it's stuff on centre stage bellowing at the top of it's lungs, ..'hey guys, look at me, I'm just so worth it, yup, yup, yup, I'm the golden ticket...'

Yep, you heard it right there guys,. after billions of years of stasis, as if by magic, from out of the mouth of this monkey suit, everything has become perfectly crystal clear, oh what a blessing to be in the absolute know. I'm so special.
If you are like me, you're a naked ape. If you're not, you are extra special.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:52 pm
Well, I'm not God's little shoeshine boy, that's for sure. I do not ever recall volunteering for a life of subservient slavery. I just happened to pop aware into the madness, that was never my need at all.
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:36 am
jayjacobus wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:52 pm
Well, I'm not God's little shoeshine boy, that's for sure. I do not ever recall volunteering for a life of subservient slavery. I just happened to pop aware into the madness, that was never my need at all.
Shine on. Try not to get too mad.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:46 am Shine on. Try not to get too mad.
Keep in mind that anything spoken emerges from within the erroneous assumption that there exists separate entities who have the ability to assimilate and benefit from the useless babble pouring forth.And that everything said is merely my opinion,a condensed hodge-podge of accumulated trivia picked up from who knows where.

In reality this popped awareness has no use or need or purpose to be.

Much like trees, trees are not mad. Trees have no use, need, reason or purpose to be, trees are life, and so am I