No one can Love You, not even Jesus, especially not Jesus.

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: No one can Love You, not even Jesus, especially not Jesus.

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:40 am Jesus’ appeal is easy to understand.

So is Neil’s, although the understanding of each or both appeal is maybe not so easy to truly say, for one reason or another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V51Itpvc1Pw
Go away, salesman. Not today ok.

Your not selling me anything that I do not already know. It's because of what I already know, is why this nonsense now has to stop, but if you prefer to keep ignoring the obvious then that's your problem, but do not keep ramming your problem down my throat...please stop selling this as if I give the slightest fuck about anything that comes out of your head.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:01 am
Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:57 pm The love place .. urgh! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Without contemplation, philosophy is nothing more than a barking dog.
Fuck off ...
That is the sound of a barking dog.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:46 am

So is Neil’s, although the understanding of each or both appeal is maybe not so easy to truly say, for one reason or another.

... but do not keep ramming your problem down my throat...please stop selling this as if I give the slightest fuck about anything that comes out of your head.
Your understanding is making you kind of mean and nasty. Just sayin’.

Jesus' appeal is easy to understand.

Jesus conveys the strength of openness and vulnerability.
Have you noticed how this just enrages some people?

That’s because the enraged see only what they know of words.
It’s like reading Neil’s lyrics, without hearing his vulnerable, simple warble.

The enraged have missed the boat.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:54 am That is the sound of a barking dog.
Yep, just the pityful endless howlings of an empty mindless void, with nothing else to do here, except kill or be killed and to listen to the eternal echo's of utter despair where the bellowing knows no end, and goes on and on in this endless senseless horror that is life...glad you are able to comprehend that truth at least, now fuck off.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:06 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:46 am

... but do not keep ramming your problem down my throat...please stop selling this as if I give the slightest fuck about anything that comes out of your head.
Your understanding is making you kind of mean and nasty. Just sayin’.

Jesus' appeal is easy to understand.

Jesus conveys the strength of openness and vulnerability.
Have you noticed how this just enrages some people?

That’s because the enraged see only what they know of words.
It’s like reading Neil’s lyrics, without hearing his vulnerable, simple warble.

The enraged have missed the boat.
Stop trying to sell me your boat, I do not want it, ok...I do not want your fucking boat ok...is that too hard for you to understand?

Stop trying to tell me what's bad or good for me, I have made up my own mind about what's good and bad for me, I do not need someone like you to think for me, you idiot... I'm merely expressing my opinion about life for sentient creatures. If my opinion enrages you, that's your problem not mine, now fuck off and stop replying to my opinions. I'm seriously not interested in your bullshit garbage stories about fucking Jesus...ok

Life is a fucking meat-grinder, it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of intelligence. There's nothing good about being alive, in my humble opinion, just accept my opinion and move away if you cannot stomach them, just fuck right off, for once in your life.
Walker

Post by Walker »

You think it's about you?
It's about principles, which are not as shallow as your understanding that concludes, it's all about you.

Thus, from the philosophical and rational view,
the total and complete refutation of the thread premise is simple.

Namely:

Those who don’t understand Love,
and who cannot find love inside or recognize love in the world,
cannot recognize the Love of Jesus.

Now listen up, Oh Tedious One. If you can't philosophize for at least once in your life, or at least give it a try, then obviously you're in a wrong place, and 'tis you who should bid, adieu.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:20 am You think it's about you?
It's about principles, which are not as shallow as your understanding that concludes, it's all about you.

Thus, from the philosophical and rational view,
the total and complete refutation of the thread premise is simple.

Namely:

Those who don’t understand Love,
and who cannot find love inside or recognize love in the world,
cannot recognize the Love of Jesus.

Now listen up, Oh Tedious One. If you can't philosophize for at least once in your life, or at least give it a try, then obviously you're in wrong place, and 'tis you who should bid, adieu.
Go away, I do not care about a philosophy that is obviously based on an idea that ''is all about you''

Please, just fuck off with your all about you dumbass lecture.

I am in the right place because my philosophy is about compassion and love for the suffering that is life. Just because my philosophy enrages you, that does not give you the right to tell me I am in the wrong place. Now leave my thread if it enrages you, it's really that simple.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:25 am
I am in the right place because my philosophy is about compassion and love for the suffering that is life. Just because my philosophy enrages you, that does not give you the right to tell me I am in the wrong place. Now leave my thread if it enrages you, it's really that simple.
That was rather pathetic, even for you. It's all about you, isn't it. (Note the first word of your reply.) Your big concern is that folks care about you.

Oy.

Now you see, in philosophical discussion, it is incumbent upon you to offer a rebuttal that I offered to the refutation of your thread premise.

That's your cue to offer something about the topic.

It is not incumbent upon you to keep distracting from the philosophical topic, for your distractions are not relevant for the purposes of philosophy, although objectively speaking, they do serve your upteenth manifestation of making everything about you.

So ... for once in your life, cut the crap. Or at least, do try.

Philosophically offer your rebuttal to the refutation of your premise ... or else keep spinning those personal wheels.

:|

(The mansplaining is obviously necessary 'cause you keep dragging irrelevancies up onto the porch.)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:45 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:25 am
That was rather pathetic, even for you. It's all about you, isn't it. (Note the first word of your reply.) Your big concern is that folks care about you.

Oy.

Now you see, in philosophical discussion, it is incumbent upon you to offer a rebuttal that I offered to the refutation of your thread premise.

That's your cue to offer something about the topic.

It is not incumbent upon you to keep distracting from the philosophical topic, for your distractions are not relevant for the purposes of philosophy, although objectively speaking, they do serve your upteenth manifestation of making everything about you.

So ... for once in your life, cut the crap. Or at least, do try.

Philosophical offer your rebuttal to the refutation of your premise ... or else keep spinning those personal wheels.

:|

(The mansplaining is obviously necessary 'cause you keep dragging irrelevancies up onto the porch.)
Your philosophy is not my philosophy.

Tamato, tomatoe, lets call the whole thing off.

But if you insist on having the last word hitler, then do what you must, but whatever you muster up, will be like water off a ducks back.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It is my philosophy that philosophy is nothing more than an unnecessary need to bloster up the ego in it's obsession to think it knows what it is talking about, when it clearly doesn't.

But hey ho, whatever makes your king dick hard.

No one has ever been alive before, and for that obvious reason, no one knows what the hell they are talking about, they only pretend to know.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:45 am
Philosophically offer your rebuttal to the refutation of your premise ... or else keep spinning those personal wheels.

Here is my fat arse rebuttal ...

When you stop ramming your fat arse rebuttal up my arse, I will stop ramming my fat arse rebuttal up your arse ok, it takes two to tango.

I do not need to rebutt my own butt since it's obviously plain and simply self evident as observed and experienced, that life is a bloody insideous meat grinder that serves no other purpose than to rinse and repeat this gore fest for as long as physically possible as long as conditions are favorable, because there is no intelligent agency in the universe to stop it. It's a runaway driverless train wreck... The universe is a cold dark mindless mystery even to itself. To believe you have cracked the secret code to some divine purpose, with your mushy jesus story, is a big fat arse preposterous lie. Posture that, poser of the year, and poster of lies.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

You are ALONE in the universe and in the ensuing terror that comes with that realisation, all sorts of crap has barked it's way up the wrong tree.

Sometimes, you just need to be reminded of thee actual truth of reality.
Walker

Post by Walker »

DAM wrote: blah blah blah ...
Re: Caring.

In time, living by truth teaches one to both care and not care, Glasshopper.

In fact, that’s the source of humour … humour is in the relationship of actions and words that intently if not furiously care about something silly, seeing as how equanimity is the melding of tragedy and comedy. A good reference for this are episodes of Fawlty Towers.

That’s why the one-who-shall-not-be-named often says, “No joke, Man.” It’s said to condition your ears so that you won’t think that what he’s saying is silly, when he starts pulling out the big whoppers that Whoopie likes.

How does this relate to the thread topic, you may ask?
Well, it's just a beginning into the enquiry of “care.”

Because, you may have inadvertently stumbled upon the open-sesame to Jesus Love.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:43 pm
DAM wrote: blah blah blah ...
Re: Caring.

In time, living by truth teaches one to both care and not care, Glasshopper.

In fact, that’s the source of humour … humour is in the relationship of actions and words that intently if not furiously care about something silly, seeing as how equanimity is the melding of tragedy and comedy. A good reference for this are episodes of Fawlty Towers.

That’s why the one-who-shall-not-be-named often says, “No joke, Man.” It’s said to condition your ears so that you won’t think that what he’s saying is silly, when he starts pulling out the big whoppers that Whoopie likes.

How does this relate to the thread topic, you may ask?
Well, it's just a beginning into the enquiry of “care.”

Because, you may have inadvertently stumbled upon the open-sesame to Jesus Love.
Badbye

Is the last word you will hear from me.
jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:38 am
jayjacobus wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:32 pm Fight for your unborn.
NO, do not impose your love for suffering and torture upon the unborn, as if you expect them to just be obliged to go along with your fight for life, even though the fight is futile because you're just going to rot and die anyway. Truth is, every one born is alone in the world, totally alone from cradle to grave, it's probably time to pull the plug on this insideous unecessary torture. But hey ho, if you like torure, that's your problem, but do not expect the more intelligent ones among us to just be obliged to go along with your fight just because you believe something is worth fighting for.
I dislike suffering and torture and I do not oblige you to do anything. Perhaps, you can leave torture and suffering behind.

Job in the Bible complained about suffering but he hung in there and got restore. If you quit your life, you won't get the milk and honey on the other side of suffering.