How to understand One God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: How to understand One God

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:49 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm
A reality which has no known beginning nor end cannot inform itself it is alive or dead.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pmYes 'It' CAN, DOES, and HAS ALREADY DONE.

See, 'It' just WAITED, patiently, for a species to evolve and come into 'being', which has the ABILITY to gather, grasp, and obtain 'knowledge', and which is also intelligent enough to be able to store ALL that 'information' and 'knowledge' so that 'I' was able to use that species to work out, discover, uncover, and REVEAL thy True Self.

This One has ALREADY come to KNOW thy Self, which, literally, means 'It' HAS come to KNOW 'Its' Self and thus also 'informed' Its 'Self' of just how ALIVE 'It' REALLY IS, and ALWAYS has been and ALWAYS will be.
Sorry, but nothing comes into being except in this artificial conception..an appearance of no thing.
So, 'you' ARE ALWAYS (thee EXACT SAME), correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm
ONCE AGAIN, here we have a PRIME EXAMPLE of the brain absolutely FOOLING and DECEIVING itself by being Dishonesty and ENCLOSED.
You really do not listen to yourself do you.
You, continually, say 'you' are just talking to "yourself" here, and this is one of THOSE TIMES, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm There is only empty looking and listening, empty doeship, empty knowing. There is no SELF let alone a true self. The true self is actually no self at all.

But I'm sure you'll reject that idea and come round again for another ding-dong verbal battle with your own shadow.

But there is ONLY YOU, according to "dontaskme". So, the ONLY One that is 'ding-donging' here is YOU "dontaskme",

'you' are even SO Dishonest and DISILLUSIONED by your OWN DECEIVING that you CLAIM 'you' will IGNORE 'itself' BUT then go on to KEEP REPLYING with your OWN 'self', which you, LAUGHINGLY, say does NOT even exist.
No one has ever seen a born mind, only the concept is born, not you. You are the not-a-thing eternal witness and experiencing of every thing.

I really wish you would listen, then we wouldn't have to keep repeating this over and over...oh wait, that's exacly what's happening. Urgh!!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:49 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:43 pm
Also, just LOOK AT the ILLOGICAL NONSENSE saying things like; "ONLY the 'mind' is born", therefore, "nothing is born", REALLY IS.
No one has ever seen a born mind, only the concept is born, not you. You are the not-a-thing eternal witness and experiencing of every thing.
So, STILL, to you, ONLY the concept of 'mind' is born, BUT STILL 'nothing is actually born', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:49 pm I really wish you would listen, then we wouldn't have to keep repeating this over and over...oh wait, that's exacly what's happening. Urgh!!
LOL
LOL
LOL

Considering the amount of times I have OFFERED to help you to be BETTER HEARD or LISTENED TO BETTER, and YOUR REFUSAL EACH and EVERY TIME, what you say here is EXTREMELY FUNNY to SEE and HEAR.

Is there ANY POSSIBILITY that if you REALLY did WANT "others" to LISTEN TO 'you', you could do some 'thing' to IMPROVE the way you SPEAK and COMMUNICATE?

Or, do you REALLY think or BELIEVE that doing the SAME 'thing' OVER and OVER again is the BEST WAY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:54 pm
Considering the amount of times I have OFFERED to help you to be BETTER HEARD or LISTENED TO BETTER, and YOUR REFUSAL EACH and EVERY TIME, what you say here is EXTREMELY FUNNY to SEE and HEAR.

The only way you could help me, is if you took a very long walk of a short pier and disappeared off the face of the earth forever.

That would help me, but I do not think that is going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately, so on with the show it shall be, unfortunately urgh!!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:59 pm

The only way you could help me, is if you took a very long walk of a short pier and disappeared off the face of the earth forever.
SPOKEN just like one who KNOWS thee ONLY One.

'you' just keep PROVING True what I am SAYING here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:59 pm That would help me, but I do not think that is going to happen anytime soon, unfortunately, so on with the show it shall be, unfortunately urgh!!

But if you were NOT SO Dishonest, you WOULD have ALREADY IGNORED.

Post by Age »

How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:06 pm How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.
There's no single definition of understanding that everyone would agree upon.Otherwise we'd all being saying ''ok if you say so'', over and over and over again. However, that it is self evidently true that no one is saying, over and over again..''ok if you say so''... is proven to not be the case.

Therefore, How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.. is obvious to the reader, and seeker of knowledge, that there is indeed a relentless thirsty quest for clarification into the absolute claim that How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN...which is absurd.

And this absurdity is known as masturbating with yourself over and over again, since there is nothing else for you to do here, but to pleasure yourself.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pm
If only 'you' KNEW.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pmHow to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.
This obsession with informing yourself what you already know is quite disturbing.

You need to take a long walk off a short pier.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

What ever makes your dick hard. There's gain to be found here you know.

What ever you gain here, just don't touch me with it, ok. Urgh!!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:22 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:06 pm How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.
There's no single definition of understanding that everyone would agree upon.
And you base this CLAIM of YOURS on 'what', EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:22 pm Otherwise we'd all being saying ''ok if you say so'', over and over and over again.
Okay, if you say so.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:22 pm However, that it is self evidently true that no one is saying, over and over again..''ok if you say so''... is proven to not be the case.
Okay, if you say so, AGAIN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:22 pm Therefore, How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.. is obvious to the reader, and seeker of knowledge, that there is indeed a relentless thirsty quest for clarification into the absolute claim that How to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN...which is absurd.
I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE WHATSOEVER AT ALL into what you are talking about here.

But, if some 'thing', like, for example, the process in how to understand, FULLY, 'thee One' is ALREADY KNOWN, then it is a fact that 'this' is just ALREADY KNOWN. There is NOTHING else worth going on about. But, if ANY one wants to CHALLENGE or QUESTION this CLAIM, then PLEASE feel ABSOLUTELY FREE to.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:22 pm And this absurdity is known as masturbating with yourself over and over again, since there is nothing else for you to do here, but to pleasure yourself.

What are you GOING ON ABOUT here?

What 'absurdity' are you even talking about and referring to.

ALSO, if you KEEP TELLING LIES, then if I CHOOSE to, then I will KEEP EXPRESSING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

So, if 'this' is continually being going over, and over, again and again, then this is because you KEEP expressing NON truths.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:28 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pm
If only 'you' KNEW.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pmHow to understand, FULLY, thee One is ALREADY KNOWN.
This obsession with informing yourself what you already know is quite disturbing.

You need to take a long walk off a short pier.
What EXACTLY could even be A "yourself".

That one word is referring to TWO separated 'things', and so is a PRIME EXAMPLE of DUALITY, which according to 'you' does NOT even exist.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:31 pm
What ever makes your dick hard. There's gain to be found here you know.

What ever you gain here, just don't touch me with it, ok. Urgh!!
you can REALLY go off on some Truly absurd and off topic tangents, especially when what is being POINTED OUT and SHOWN REFUTES the CLAIMS you make.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:49 am
ALSO, if you KEEP TELLING LIES, then if I CHOOSE to, then I will KEEP EXPRESSING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

So, if 'this' is continually being going over, and over, again and again, then this is because you KEEP expressing NON truths.
If you want to tell dolphins about what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY. You will have to convert what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY into whistles and squeaks.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:52 am
you can REALLY go off on some Truly absurd and off topic tangents, especially when what is being POINTED OUT and SHOWN REFUTES the CLAIMS you make.
In this mysterious land,it looks around for something solid to fight, something it can sink its teeth into, but there is nothing...

So it fights shadows.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA NOR CLUE WHATSOEVER AT ALL into what you are talking about here.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:57 am

If you want to tell dolphins about what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY. You will have to convert what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY into whistles and squeaks.
Okay. If you say so.