How to understand One God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: How to understand One God

Post by Walker »

Observation and experience are dualistic activities.
Each requires two.

The absolute (totality) is one.

This contradicts your next to last posting.

And, no more pearls for you.

:lol:
Last edited by Walker on Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:39 am Observation and experience are dualistic activities.
Each requires two.

This contradicts your last posting.

Clueless as usual.

Never mind.

No one cares.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gotta care to get real pearls.

Speaking of that, Amy finally lost, but I think she took a dive, 'cause I knew the question to the answer she missed.

viewtopic.php?p=549413#p549413
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:53 am Gotta care to get real pearls.

Speaking of that, Amy finally lost, but I think she took a dive.
Listen, if you live for pearls, the old pearly life, I have no problem with that.

Just don't plant them in my empty shell of a mind.
Walker

Post by Walker »

How incurious.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:06 am How incurious.
Curiosity killed the cat, and thank god for that. Cat life has no sense of doership.

For the knowing one, all life is imprisoned in an eternal life of birth and death, urgh!!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:10 am But 'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.
To die implies to have lived, which is conceptual...
So, what you are TALKING about is just 'conceptual' ONLY, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 am aka empty belief.
If you have 'belief' or 'empty belief', then so be it.

This has NOTHING AT ALL to do with 'I'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 am Reality on the other hand, is neither dead nor alive.
But 'reality' is conceptual.

As PROVED True by you COMPLETE INABILITY to SHOW us 'reality', itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 am Conceptual imprints upon reality are beliefs only, nothing more than the appearances of water-colour paints upon a flowing river.

Age: please refrain from repeating what has already been said on this thread. It's just not necessary. If you continue to repeat what's already been said, then you will be ignored.

GREAT.

'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.

Although 'you' are born, or more correctly, come into 'being', or evolve gradually, what you cause and create has an ever-lasting affect.

Also, if you EVER want to FULLY understand 'God', Itself, then one MUST be ABLE to KNOW what the word 'God' refers to, EXACTLY.

Now, if you are Truly Honest, then thank you in advance for IGNORING 'I'.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:45 am A reality which has no known beginning nor end cannot inform itself it is alive or dead.
Yes 'It' CAN, DOES, and HAS ALREADY DONE.

See, 'It' just WAITED, patiently, for a species to evolve and come into 'being', which has the ABILITY to gather, grasp, and obtain 'knowledge', and which is also intelligent enough to be able to store ALL that 'information' and 'knowledge' so that 'I' was able to use that species to work out, discover, uncover, and REVEAL thy True Self.

This One has ALREADY come to KNOW thy Self, which, literally, means 'It' HAS come to KNOW 'Its' Self and thus also 'informed' Its 'Self' of just how ALIVE 'It' REALLY IS, and ALWAYS has been and ALWAYS will be.

Which is VERY CONTRARY to just the one human being known as "dontaskme" here BELIEVES WHOLEHEARTEDLY is true.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:45 am Informing is knowledge which can only point to the illusory nature of reality, in that no thing lives or dies, except in this artificial conception, which is a function of brain activity, in other words, a movement of sound and light, aka no-thing.
ONCE AGAIN, here we have a PRIME EXAMPLE of the brain absolutely FOOLING and DECEIVING itself by being Dishonesty and ENCLOSED.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:45 am The movements of sound appearing as story on it's evolutionary path is not by the agency of man, but by the witness of life itself.

Communication is always an illusion and never real. Us humans live in our own respective private worlds of thoughts over which no one has control.
Who, and what, has ACTUAL CONTROL OVER, and IS USING, 'you', human beings, is ALREADY KNOWN.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:45 am Thus it is meant that the world as we perceive it is maya: an illusion of thoughts, constantly in flux, transient, relative, and never absolutely true.
OF COURSE what IS thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' is NOT the 'illusion of thoughts' within those human bodies.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:45 am Except in this conception. The absurdity of a relative absolute truth.
If only 'you' KNEW.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 am
Age wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:10 am But 'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.
Knowledge is conceptual, yes. In this conception. The conception of I as in I the knower of knowledge.
Knowledge is pointing to the illusory nature of reality in that it is inconceivable, except in this conception. For the idea of I is only known, never SEEN. I is known, and that which is known can know nothing. What is known comes through the lens of empty looking only.

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 amIf you have 'belief' or 'empty belief', then so be it.

Yes it does, it has everything to do with I

I is a concept known as an object of seeing...although no object can ever see itself, concepts know nothing of reality except in this illusory conception.

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 amBut 'reality' is conceptual.

You are reality, you do not need to show up to your own show, reality cannot be shown twice through the illusory division of seer and seen. Reality is one without a second.

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 am'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.

Although 'you' are born, or more correctly, come into 'being', or evolve gradually, what you cause and create has an ever-lasting affect.

Also, if you EVER want to FULLY understand 'God', Itself, then one MUST be ABLE to KNOW what the word 'God' refers to, EXACTLY.

Only the mind is born not you. In other words nothing is born, because nothing is dead. Already been said.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:48 am
Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:27 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:07 am

Nonduality has no followers, no first, no last, except in this artificial conception, in other words, no thing.
Neinism only tells you what is not, however, Who's on first.

They say he was a prodigy …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vkKozA8OI

Her name was Who and she used to be an authority on the supernatural. When folks didn’t have an answer they used to say, “Who knows.” Shrugging has since bastardized the statement into a question. However when everyone knows, and these days most everyone seems to, if more than one scores on the play then everyone still follows Who to first. Where was first for Who, and exactly how fast was the path and also, did the unorthodox do the slide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9olaIio3l8
Reality does not question reality,
I KNOW. And as I say, "ONLY 'you', human beings, make 'problems', literally, by the 'questions you ask'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:48 am there are no answers to non-existent questions. Questions can only arise to the artificial sense of a separate self, where there is none.
Only through separation of the One in the mind into Two or Many does separation arise, albeit illusory.
And this is WHY the one known as "dontaskme" is VERY SEPARATE to EVERY one else.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:48 am Religion arises from the longing for oneness. Superficially understood, however, it leads to separation and conflict. Nonduality is not like any other religion, it doesn't have any followers.
Except, like EVERY religion, the religion known as "nonduality" ALSO has its FOLLOWERS (and BELIEVERS). For example, the one known here as "dontaskme".
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:48 am There is no duality; the mind, awake or dreaming, moves through illusion and only nonduality is the final truth.
Here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of one who FOLLOWS and BELIEVES IN a 'religion' 'trying' their hardest to TELL EVERY one else that THEIR religion is thee True and ONLY REAL religion, while 'trying' their hardest to get AS MANY OTHER followers AND believers. Usually so they do NOT feel SO ALONE.

If nonduality is the FINAL Truth, and you supposedly KNOW THIS Truth. Then, WHY is the seemingly ENDLESS DESPERATE ATTEMPT to TELL "others" that your OWN religion is SO GOOD and RIGHT?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:48 am This truth is concealed by the ignorance of illusion.
And, the one known as "dontaskme" has become ignorant because of 'its' OWN illusions ARE CONCEALING thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:48 am There is no becoming, either of a thing by itself or of a thing out of some other thing.

So, 'evolution' is NOT A 'thing' because, supposedly, "There is NO becoming, either of a thing, by itself, nor of a thing, out of some other thing.

In other words, "dontaskme" is just A 'thing', which is NOT 'becoming', as it is ALWAYS just thee EXACT SAME 'thing' ETERNALLY, correct?

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:39 am Observation and experience are dualistic activities.
Each requires two.

This contradicts your next to last posting.

Just about EVERY thing "dontaskme" says and writes CONTRADICTS itself. But, when this is POINTED OUT and SHOWN "dontaskme" will 'try to' CLAIM that this is just NATURAL and UNAVOIDABLE.
Last edited by Age on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

A reality which has no known beginning nor end cannot inform itself it is alive or dead.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pmYes 'It' CAN, DOES, and HAS ALREADY DONE.

See, 'It' just WAITED, patiently, for a species to evolve and come into 'being', which has the ABILITY to gather, grasp, and obtain 'knowledge', and which is also intelligent enough to be able to store ALL that 'information' and 'knowledge' so that 'I' was able to use that species to work out, discover, uncover, and REVEAL thy True Self.

This One has ALREADY come to KNOW thy Self, which, literally, means 'It' HAS come to KNOW 'Its' Self and thus also 'informed' Its 'Self' of just how ALIVE 'It' REALLY IS, and ALWAYS has been and ALWAYS will be.
Sorry, but nothing comes into being except in this artificial conception..an appearance of no thing.

ONCE AGAIN, here we have a PRIME EXAMPLE of the brain absolutely FOOLING and DECEIVING itself by being Dishonesty and ENCLOSED.

You really do not listen to yourself do you. There is only empty looking and listening, empty doeship, empty knowing. There is no SELF let alone a true self. The true self is actually no self at all.

But I'm sure you'll reject that idea and come round again for another ding-dong verbal battle with your own shadow.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:19 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 am

Knowledge is conceptual, yes. In this conception. The conception of I as in I the knower of knowledge.
Knowledge is pointing to the illusory nature of reality in that it is inconceivable, except in this conception. For the idea of I is only known, never SEEN.

Just HOW MANY TIMES do 'you' HAVE TO BE TOLD and INFORMED that 'I' have ALREADY SEEN 'I', and FULLY by the way.

So YOUR CLAIM here is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:19 pm I is known, and that which is known can know nothing. What is known comes through the lens of empty looking only.
This is a PRIME EXAMPLE of DELUSION and ILLUSION.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 amIf you have 'belief' or 'empty belief', then so be it.

Yes it does, it has everything to do with I

I is a concept known as an object of seeing...although no object can ever see itself, concepts know nothing of reality except in this illusory conception.
'you' STILL do NOT YET EVEN KNOW what the word 'see' refers to, EXACTLY.

Although I have TOLD you and INFORMED you MANY TIMES ALREADY.

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 amBut 'reality' is conceptual.

You are reality, you do not need to show up to your own show, reality cannot be shown twice through the illusory division of seer and seen. Reality is one without a second.
So, 'I' am PROVED True here, ONCE AGAIN.

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 am'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.

Only the mind is born not you. In other words nothing is born, because nothing is dead. Already been said.
LOL
LOL
LOL

ONCE AGAIN, what we can CLEARLY SEE here is the ABSOLUTE DISHONESTY of this one here known as "dontaskme".

Also, just LOOK AT the ILLOGICAL NONSENSE saying things like; "ONLY the 'mind' is born", therefore, "nothing is born", REALLY IS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:43 pm
Also, just LOOK AT the ILLOGICAL NONSENSE saying things like; "ONLY the 'mind' is born", therefore, "nothing is born", REALLY IS.
No one has ever seen a born mind, only the concept is born, not you. You are the not-a-thing eternal witness and experiencing of every thing.

I really wish you would listen, then we wouldn't have to keep repeating this over and over...oh wait, that's exacly what's happening. Urgh!!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm
A reality which has no known beginning nor end cannot inform itself it is alive or dead.
Age wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:07 pmYes 'It' CAN, DOES, and HAS ALREADY DONE.

Sorry, but nothing comes into being except in this artificial conception..an appearance of no thing.
So, 'you' ARE ALWAYS (thee EXACT SAME), correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm
You really do not listen to yourself do you.
You, continually, say 'you' are just talking to "yourself" here, and this is one of THOSE TIMES, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:31 pm There is only empty looking and listening, empty doeship, empty knowing. There is no SELF let alone a true self. The true self is actually no self at all.

But I'm sure you'll reject that idea and come round again for another ding-dong verbal battle with your own shadow.

But there is ONLY YOU, according to "dontaskme". So, the ONLY One that is 'ding-donging' here is YOU "dontaskme",

'you' are even SO Dishonest and DISILLUSIONED by your OWN DECEIVING that you CLAIM 'you' will IGNORE 'itself' BUT then go on to KEEP REPLYING with your OWN 'self', which you, LAUGHINGLY, say does NOT even exist.