How to understand One God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: How to understand One God

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:59 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:52 am
you can REALLY go off on some Truly absurd and off topic tangents, especially when what is being POINTED OUT and SHOWN REFUTES the CLAIMS you make.
In this mysterious land,it looks around for something solid to fight, something it can sink its teeth into, but there is nothing...

So it fights shadows.
What EXACTLY is the 'it', which 'you' are talking about and referring to here?

And, what, supposed, "mysterious land" are you talking about and referring to here, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:49 amThere is NOTHING else worth going on about.
I am the zero inside a c0w.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:05 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:49 amThere is NOTHING else worth going on about.
I am the zero inside a c0w.
And, 'I' own and control 'you', as 'you' are in ME - MinE.

But, ALSO, so what?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:09 am
But, ALSO, so what?
So a button on your head with a crowbar.

So stop trying to correct everyone you believe is wrong just because you say so.

So

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:32 am
Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:09 am
But, ALSO, so what?
So a button on your head with a crowbar.

So stop trying to correct everyone you believe is wrong just because you say so.

So
But I do NOT 'believe' ANY thing.

WHY is this SO HARD and TO COMPLEX for 'you', adult human beings, to comprehend, understand, and ACCEPT, in the days when this is being written?

Learn what 'it' is EXACTLY within your OWN belief-systems that STOPS and PREVENTS 'you' from SEEING, UNDERSTANDING, and ACCEPTING thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', then you can and WILL learn, comprehend, and understand FAR MORE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:40 am
Learn what 'it' is EXACTLY within your OWN belief-systems that STOPS and PREVENTS 'you' from SEEING, UNDERSTANDING, and ACCEPTING thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', then you can and WILL learn, comprehend, and understand FAR MORE.
But the actual truth of things is already known. Nothing can prevent, from seeing and understanding and accepting what is already known. So there is nothing to learn, comprehend, or understand further about it.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am
But the actual truth of things is already known.
Yes It IS. But, ONLY UNCONSCIOUSLY by 'you'.

'you', OBVIOUSLY, are NOT YET CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS EXACTLY.

This is PROVED True by your INABILITY to back up and support your CLAIMS, with IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

Also, ONLY 'I' am thee One who KNOWS what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS. And, this is ALREADY CONSCIOUSLY KNOWN, by thee 'I'. But, what 'I' ACTUALLY AM is ANOTHER 'thing', which 'you' are NOT YET AWARE of EXACTLY.

As ALSO ALREADY PROVED True by your INABILITY to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am Nothing can prevent, from seeing and understanding and accepting what is already known.
WOW How QUICKLY one MISINTERPRETS.

Just because thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' is ALREADY KNOWN to a 'me', this is NO way means that thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' is ALREADY KNOWN to a 'you'.

If 'you' do NOT ALREADY KNOW what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS EXACTLY, like 'you' "dontaskme", then 'you' can be PREVENTED and STOPPED from seeing, understanding, AND accepting 'that' what 'you' do NOT YET KNOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am So there is nothing to learn, comprehend, or understand further about it.
And, it IS EXACTLY these type of ASSUMPTIONS and/or BELIEFS WHY 'you', human beings, are being PREVENTED and STOPPED from SEEING, UNDERSTANDING, and ACCEPTING thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

So, thanks AGAIN "dontaskme" for PROVIDING ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:02 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am
But the actual truth of things is already known.
Yes It IS. But, ONLY UNCONSCIOUSLY by 'you'.

'you', OBVIOUSLY, are NOT YET CONSCIOUSLY AWARE of what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS EXACTLY.

This is PROVED True by your INABILITY to back up and support your CLAIMS, with IRREFUTABLE PROOF.

Also, ONLY 'I' am thee One who KNOWS what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS. And, this is ALREADY CONSCIOUSLY KNOWN, by thee 'I'. But, what 'I' ACTUALLY AM is ANOTHER 'thing', which 'you' are NOT YET AWARE of EXACTLY.

As ALSO ALREADY PROVED True by your INABILITY to answer the question, 'Who am 'I'?' properly AND correctly.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am Nothing can prevent, from seeing and understanding and accepting what is already known.
WOW How QUICKLY one MISINTERPRETS.

Just because thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' is ALREADY KNOWN to a 'me', this is NO way means that thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' is ALREADY KNOWN to a 'you'.

If 'you' do NOT ALREADY KNOW what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS EXACTLY, like 'you' "dontaskme", then 'you' can be PREVENTED and STOPPED from seeing, understanding, AND accepting 'that' what 'you' do NOT YET KNOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 am So there is nothing to learn, comprehend, or understand further about it.
And, it IS EXACTLY these type of ASSUMPTIONS and/or BELIEFS WHY 'you', human beings, are being PREVENTED and STOPPED from SEEING, UNDERSTANDING, and ACCEPTING thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.

So, thanks AGAIN "dontaskme" for PROVIDING ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE here.
If you say so.

So