How to understand One God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

How to understand One God

Post by Dontaskme »

To die to the Living -is to be born of the Dead.

The myth of human relationships
Let the farce be with you

Dontaskme

Re: How to understand One God

Post by Dontaskme »

Every form of energy is light and science has adequate proof.

Science also knows that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
This means that light can neither be created nor destroyed and is eternal.

This means that nothing in the world is real, it only appears to be real.
If the world and daily life were real, an identical day would happen every day, with identical thoughts, things and activities.There is the existence of make-believe composed of our dreams and imaginations, as and through the appearances of thought.

Reality has no existence nor non-existence.

Knowledge informs a life into which one is born, a life that has a beginning – birth – and an end – death.
Knowledge can only point to the illusory and transitory nature of appearances - namely, the thinking process, judgment and interpretation expressed as words. That which lives never dies - and that which dies never lives.

There is no God because there is no other than God.
God is reality right here and now. God is nothing and everything simultaneously. Eternity is right now, freedom is this immediate moment right now. Here and now. Now here. There is no other now.

You may name it as you wish: god, being, consciousness, big mind, one mind, it, awareness, nothingness, etc...

'It' doesn't mind how it's called, simply because it's nothing and everything at the same time.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Form follows function as surely as words follow meaning and as surely as function follows intent. Who leads the parade.

viewtopic.php?p=557597#p557597

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:52 am Every form of energy is light and science has adequate proof.

Science also knows that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
This means that light can neither be created nor destroyed and is eternal.

This means that nothing in the world is real, it only appears to be real.
How does it 'logically follow' that if light is eternal, then all of a sudden this means that NO 'thing' is real, and EVERY 'thing' just APPEARS to be real, ONLY?

This is without even questioning if light is even eternal.
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:52 am If the world and daily life were real, an identical day would happen every day, with identical thoughts, things and activities.There is the existence of make-believe composed of our dreams and imaginations, as and through the appearances of thought.

Reality has no existence nor non-existence.

Knowledge informs a life into which one is born, a life that has a beginning – birth – and an end – death.
Knowledge can only point to the illusory and transitory nature of appearances - namely, the thinking process, judgment and interpretation expressed as words. That which lives never dies - and that which dies never lives.

There is no God because there is no other than God.
God is reality right here and now. God is nothing and everything simultaneously. Eternity is right now, freedom is this immediate moment right now. Here and now. Now here. There is no other now.

You may name it as you wish: god, being, consciousness, big mind, one mind, it, awareness, nothingness, etc...

'It' doesn't mind how it's called, simply because it's nothing and everything at the same time.
'It' does NOT mind NOR care one iota what label 'you', human beings, place on 'I', thy 'Self', not because 'I' am nothing AND everything at the One and ONLY time at HERE-NOW, but because 'I', seriously, just do NOT care what 'you' call 'I'. What I, really, care about is that 'you' ALL just come to an AGREEMENT and thus STOP fighting and arguing among 'yourselves".
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:18 am Form follows function as surely as words follow meaning and as surely as function follows intent. Who leads the parade.

Pretty soon I just gave up looking for answers, turned around and went back home.
When I follow this line of thought I always come to the conclusion that Death is inevitable so there is no rush to get there faster.

The mind of Everything holds the heart of Nothingness; the void of Nothingness holds the core of Everything.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:46 am
Walker wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:18 am Form follows function as surely as words follow meaning and as surely as function follows intent. Who leads the parade.

Pretty soon I just gave up looking for answers, turned around and went back home.
When I follow this line of thought I always come to the conclusion that Death is inevitable so there is no rush to get there faster.
But 'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:46 am The mind of Everything holds the heart of Nothingness; the void of Nothingness holds the core of Everything.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:10 am But 'I', thee 'Mind', thee 'Universe', and even 'you' do NOT die. So, 'death' is NOT inevitable to EVERY 'thing'.
To die implies to have lived, which is conceptual...aka empty belief.

Reality on the other hand, is neither dead nor alive.

Conceptual imprints upon reality are beliefs only, nothing more than the appearances of water-colour paints upon a flowing river.

Age: please refrain from repeating what has already been said on this thread. It's just not necessary. If you continue to repeat what's already been said, then you will be ignored.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

A reality which has no known beginning nor end cannot inform itself it is alive or dead.

Informing is knowledge which can only point to the illusory nature of reality, in that no thing lives or dies, except in this artificial conception, which is a function of brain activity, in other words, a movement of sound and light, aka no-thing.

The movements of sound appearing as story on it's evolutionary path is not by the agency of man, but by the witness of life itself.

Communication is always an illusion and never real. Us humans live in our own respective private worlds of thoughts over which no one has control. Thus it is meant that the world as we perceive it is maya: an illusion of thoughts, constantly in flux, transient, relative, and never absolutely true.

Except in this conception. The absurdity of a relative absolute truth.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:46 am Pretty soon I just gave up looking for answers, turned around and went back home.
For more than one to get home, first follow Who to first.

:|
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:03 am
Nonduality has no followers, no first, no last, except in this artificial conception, in other words, no thing.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:07 am
Nonduality has no followers, no first, no last, except in this artificial conception, in other words, no thing.
Neinism only tells you what is not, however, Who's on first.

They say he was a prodigy …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vkKozA8OI

Her name was Who and she used to be an authority on the supernatural. When folks didn’t have an answer they used to say, “Who knows.” Shrugging has since bastardized the statement into a question. However when everyone knows, and these days most everyone seems to, if more than one scores on the play then everyone still follows Who to first. Where was first for Who, and exactly how fast was the path and also, did the unorthodox do the slide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9olaIio3l8
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:27 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:07 am
Neinism only tells you what is not, however, Who's on first.

They say he was a prodigy …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vkKozA8OI

Her name was Who and she used to be an authority on the supernatural. When folks didn’t have an answer they used to say, “Who knows.” Shrugging has since bastardized the statement into a question. However when everyone knows, and these days most everyone seems to, if more than one scores on the play then everyone still follows Who to first. Where was first for Who, and exactly how fast was the path and also, did the unorthodox do the slide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9olaIio3l8
Reality does not question reality, there are no answers to non-existent questions. Questions can only arise to the artificial sense of a separate self, where there is none.
Only through separation of the One in the mind into Two or Many does separation arise, albeit illusory.
Religion arises from the longing for oneness. Superficially understood, however, it leads to separation and conflict. Nonduality is not like any other religion, it doesn't have any followers.

There is no duality; the mind, awake or dreaming, moves through illusion and only nonduality is the final truth. This truth is concealed by the ignorance of illusion. There is no becoming, either of a thing by itself or of a thing out of some other thing.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Regarding the “how to” nature of the thread title, is the subject referencing tangential or direct understanding?

If direct, then because all one can say for certain is “I Am,” then anything you say in reference to the non-dual places a limitation upon the absolute, seeing as how saying is a dualistic activity connected with the essential meaning of the relationship between this and that, and always saying (transmitting) everything is often just a form of static.

If the “how to” nature of the thread title references tangential understanding, then you have in fact descended from the heady heights of the absolute to dwell in the realm of philosophical discussion, which by no coincidence, is appropriate for the situation in which you now find yourself, i.e., PN.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:11 am Regarding the “how to” nature of the thread title, is the subject referencing tangential or direct understanding?

If direct, then because all one can say for certain is “I Am,” then anything you say in reference to the non-dual places a limitation upon the absolute, seeing as how saying is a dualistic activity connected with the essential meaning of the relationship between this and that, and always saying (transmitting) everything is often just a form of static.

If the “how to” nature of the thread title references tangential understanding, then you have in fact descended from the heady heights of the absolute to dwell in the realm of philosophical discussion, which by no coincidence, is appropriate for the situation in which you now find yourself, i.e., PN.
You are talking crap as per usual..

Knowledge of I am is based on direct observation and experience without doubt or error. In others, knowledge is comprised of sound and light, heard as words, appearing as a story, written by no thing, and read by every thing...aka infinity expressing itself to itself and for itself alone. One without a second
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:11 am
FYI, philosophy is not a physical part of nature. It does not exist anywhere in nature except in the hominid ape brain. The higher sentience that evolved in this species is lifes intelligence that just happens to be more aware of a situation as and through the use of language. Which is a bad deal in nature, yes, a bad deal is not a good deal, but if you personally like the idea that life is capable of eviscerating sentient and conscious creatures in the most horrible ways, then so be it, personally, I think that kind of life sucks real bad.