Christians claim to have God on speed-dial

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Christians claim to have God on speed-dial

Post by Walker »

Sounds kind of vague.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:57 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:24 pm That number is one of the ways God is trying to reach you, but you don't know how to pick up.

8)

:)
Sorry I have no idea what you are going on about.
Well, for one thing it suggests the reciprocation of God's love, although that may not conform to orthodoxy. The reasoning goes: since 111 is the most convenient number by Bell's logic and thus reserved for the most important clients, then God reaching out through 111 reciprocates man's definition of importance, which means it's the number God uses to reach those receivers which he deems most important, by attuning to the required frequency. You just need to know how to pick up the transmission. Savvy?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:18 pm Sounds kind of vague.
To you maybe, but for me here, all very simple and clear.

I quickly figured that if I can be aware that I exist, then I must have always existed, for one simply cannot undo existence. That's something people who commit suicide don't seem to think about, in that you cannot kill existence. If existence is, which it is, then it must always have existed. I figured out very early in my life that living and dying are the same one reality, and that life and death are the same, they just differ in appearance that's all.

The duality of nondual awareness is that...As in death, is as in sleep, where there is always a permanent still presence, but without an object, aka otherness.

Awakening is just the realisation that you do, & do not, exist at the same time. Once the ''ONE SELF'' is divided as and through this mental conception known as MIND.. then it becomes really easy to conquer and those who know it's happening are called crazy, and yet those who know it, are actually the sane ones.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:32 pm Well, for one thing it suggests the reciprocation of God's love, although that may not conform to orthodoxy. The reasoning goes: since 111 is the most convenient number by Bell's logic and thus reserved for the most important clients, then God reaching out through 111 reciprocates man's definition of importance, which means it's the number God uses to reach those receivers which he deems most important, by attuning to the required frequency. You just need to know how to pick up the transmission. Savvy?
No, I do not savvy, again, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You might just as well be speaking in Japanese to this English speaking only girl. But hey, you believe what you want, it's your prerogative, but don't except me to savvy over some story that is picked up as just a siren of blah blah blah blah to me here.

I actually hate the idea of having to pick up the phone and speak to myself for the rest of my life. But the good news is, for me at least, is that I only have to live it once. It's not so bad, when you know you only have to do this once. And that's more than enough for me, and is why I am able to bare it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:32 pm Well, for one thing it suggests the reciprocation of God's love, although that may not conform to orthodoxy. The reasoning goes: since 111 is the most convenient number by Bell's logic and thus reserved for the most important clients, then God reaching out through 111 reciprocates man's definition of importance, which means it's the number God uses to reach those receivers which he deems most important, by attuning to the required frequency. You just need to know how to pick up the transmission. Savvy?
If anything that comment to me just sounds like a load of something a new age spiritual person, or a christian would say, in other words it's a pile of junk.

True freedom is when you have nothing to lose. The jail break comes when you finally realise that your life and being transcends this plane to something much bigger than the mortality of being, and when you can sit down quietly and rise above the external body consciousness consciously and transverse the inner reality at will is when you will ultimately fear nothing.

It's not that I fear living, it's just that I do not always like it. And if I want to express my dislike I will, in the same way I will express my likes. Ultimately, nothing matters anyway...in my opinion. The good news for me is that I only have to live this once.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Christianity is rooted in a tyrannical dictorial religious belief structure, where if you do not obey what God has commanded of you, you will rot in hell or something similar along those lines. That's the only evil right there. To be commanded to Obey or die by someone elses belief.

In reality, it's perfectly natural to already know that any evil intention is wrong, as and through the effects of it's consequences, and in that realisation lies the peace that is our own natural state, that has no intention of harming itself...This perfectly natural inner knowing does not need to be dictated to us as if we are commanded to obey by some tyrannical other force and that our failure to obey is to rot in hell forever...we already and naturally know the difference between right and wrong via our capacity to be able to use conceptual language, and be aware of having an evolved enough consciousess that can recognise pain is not something we would intentionally inflict on others, and that doing so would not be a good idea as we would not like to inflict pain on our own self as and through our own experience of knowing what it feels like to be a living sentient feeling creature.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:17 pm
If anything that comment to me just sounds ...
Who are you again?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:09 pm
If anything that comment to me just sounds ...
Who are you again?
Who's asking?
Walker

Post by Walker »

You just answered.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:40 am You just answered.
That's right.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Clam up much?

The right question is half the answer.

- The right question is merely a fork in the road.
- The other half of the answer is a philosophy.

- A philosophy is a view, or an outlook.
- For example: “Greed is good,” is a philosophy, and it will straighten most any fork in the road.

- Other philosophies will straighten the same forks.

- Unfortunately as a philosophy, Dodge Ball doesn't straighten forks, although a word-gamer could probably make a case.

- An Inarticulate Dodge-Baller (ID-B) simply returns questions in place of answers, and thus ...

Ain’t no philosopher.

- For the sake of philosophers everywhere, 'specially those with an inspection license, do strive to persevere with a contribution to human-kind, or at least the intent for such. :wink:

:D
Walker

Post by Walker »

True freedom is when you have nothing to lose.
Get real.

You have your life to lose.

True freedom is not found until you lose your life?

Ridiculous.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:37 am Clam up much?

The right question is half the answer.

- The right question is merely a fork in the road.
- The other half of the answer is a philosophy.

- A philosophy is a view, or an outlook.
- For example: “Greed is good,” is a philosophy, and it will straighten most any fork in the road.

- Other philosophies will straighten the same forks.

- Unfortunately as a philosophy, Dodge Ball doesn't straighten forks, although a word-gamer could probably make a case.

- An Inarticulate Dodge-Baller (ID-B) simply returns questions in place of answers, and thus ...

Ain’t no philosopher.

- For the sake of philosophers everywhere, 'specially those with an inspection license, do strive to persevere with a contribution to human-kind, or at least the intent for such. :wink:

:D
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Make for good loo roll, nothing else.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:42 am
True freedom is when you have nothing to lose.
Get real.

You have your life to lose.

True freedom is not found until you lose your life?

Ridiculous.
You do not have a life, life has you, so you have nothing to lose because nothing can lose itself.

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Are you some kind of zen master or sumthin, dontaxme?

I've been staring at your post there for like ten minutes.