God Is My Rock

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

God Is My Rock

Post by Dontaskme »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8SCveSOL0

Huge rock collapse in Brazil kills at least six, 20 missing
Dontaskme

Re: God Is My Rock

Post by Dontaskme »

https://biblehub.com/psalms/62-2.htm

Psalm 62:2 He alone is my rock and my salvation ... God alone is the mighty rock that keeps me safe and the fortress where I am secure. ... For he is my God and my saviour: he is my protector.

Can someone call for a bloody cleaner !! :lol:
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:26 am Can someone call for a bloody cleaner !! :lol:
With every step we take, thousands of micro-organisms are crushed. The world is not meant to be understood, much less criticized. If people have found comfort in God, let them be. Perhaps one day you will find something that makes sense to you, as well.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:17 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:26 am Can someone call for a bloody cleaner !! :lol:
With every step we take, thousands of micro-organisms are crushed. The world is not meant to be understood, much less criticized. If people have found comfort in God, let them be. Perhaps one day you will find something that makes sense to you, as well.
I've already found some valuable and very comforting find, I found exactly what I was looking for, that makes perfect sense to me...and that is Nothing makes sense, and that for me is the peace that passes all understanding. Every post I make is just a random thought expressed, which I find wonderfully entertaining. :D

And thanks for sharing your own view of things. Perhaps one day you will find something that makes sense to you, as well.
simplicity wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:17 pmThe world is not meant to be understood
That's right, because if it was, then only a moron would want it. Thankfully, only a moron would create something it couldn't undertstand. For example, if I was the creator of the world, I'd say what a fucking moronic thing to do, and would stop myself from doing it in that exact instance of sensibility.