God In Drag

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

God In Drag

Post by Dontaskme »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9z96ag63Kw

Drag racing cops: Shocking moment police caught on camera in a 'drag race'
Impenitent

Re: God In Drag

Post by Impenitent »

there were no dresses

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:14 pm there were no dresses

-Imp
No need to ad dress...homelessness is our only home.

No need to dress rehearse..reality is a live realtime event only.

Re-hearse: to flog a dead horse.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:06 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9z96ag63Kw

WHY was that 'shocking', to you?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:58 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:06 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9z96ag63Kw

Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.

Why, who wants to know?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:27 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:58 am

Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.
We KNOW this. BUT, AGAIN, WHY was that 'shocking', to you?

We NEVER found ANY thing there 'shocking' AT ALL.

If you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of just answering the CLARIFYING question posed to you here, then so be it.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:27 am Why, who wants to know?
me.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 am
Because shock reactions just happen.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amWe NEVER found ANY thing there 'shocking' AT ALL.
The word ''Shocking'' was definitely there.. it's there again in your response above, there was no need to FIND ''shocking'' the word 'shocking' already exists as proven in the word itself.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amIf you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of just answering the CLARIFYING question posed to you here, then so be it.
But the question was answered - here it is again > Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amme.
The answer to what the me wants to know has already been answered.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:16 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 am
Because shock reactions just happen.
LOL Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of just how the human beings, even well into adulthood, in the days when this was being written, STILL had absolutely NO IDEA AT ALL WHY "they" 'thought' and 'felt' the way "they" did.

"They" would, literally, SAY, "because I just do" or "because it just happens". These people, back in the olden days, were, literally, completely and utterly DUMBFOUNDED as to HOW and WHY the thoughts and emotions arose in those bodies.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amWe NEVER found ANY thing there 'shocking' AT ALL.
The word ''Shocking'' was definitely there.. it's there again in your response above, there was no need to FIND ''shocking'' the word 'shocking' already exists as proven in the word itself.
ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE here of that "they" would say and call, 'trying to weasel out', when they were completely BAMBOOZLED and completely UNABLE to CLARIFY NOR back up and support THEIR CLAIMS.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amIf you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of just answering the CLARIFYING question posed to you here, then so be it.
But the question was answered - here it is again > Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.
'you' are SO CONFUSED "dontaskme" that you can NOT even decipher what the question WAS ASKING YOU.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amme.
The answer to what the me wants to know has already been answered.
NO IT HAS NOT.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and is IRREFUTABLY PROVED ABOVE.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:14 am

LOL Here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of just how the human beings, even well into adulthood, in the days when this was being written, STILL had absolutely NO IDEA AT ALL WHY "they" 'thought' and 'felt' the way "they" did.

"They" would, literally, SAY, "because I just do" or "because it just happens". These people, back in the olden days, were, literally, completely and utterly DUMBFOUNDED as to HOW and WHY the thoughts and emotions arose in those bodies.
Let the one who wants to know answer.

The rest of your response is just a bunch of mindless bibbley babbley boo blah blah blah blah.....
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE here of that "they" would say and call, 'trying to weasel out', when they were completely BAMBOOZLED and completely UNABLE to CLARIFY NOR back up and support THEIR CLAIMS.
The claim was clarified. How you choose to respond to the clarification is not my problem.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 amBut the question was answered - here it is again > Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 am'you' are SO CONFUSED "dontaskme" that you can NOT even decipher what the question WAS ASKING YOU.
The question was answered, if you are confused about the answer given, that is not my problem.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amThe answer to what the me wants to know has already been answered.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amNO IT HAS NOT.

Err, yes it has.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:14 am

Let the one who wants to know answer.
What does this mean or refer to, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am The rest of your response is just a bunch of mindless bibbley babbley boo blah blah blah blah.....
If that is ALL you can SEE and/or BELIEVE, then so be it.

This is just FURTHER PROOF to what I have been SAYING and CLAIMING throughout this forum.
The word ''Shocking'' was definitely there..
I NEVER said it 'was not', and being there or not has absolutely NO bearing AT ALL in what I have been SAYING, POINTING OUT, and CLAIMING.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am it's there again in your response above,
So what?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am there was no need to FIND ''shocking'' the word 'shocking' already exists as proven in the word itself.
I NEVER did. So, ONCE AGAIN, your ASSUMPTION was completely and utterly Wrong, ONCE MORE.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE here of that "they" would say and call, 'trying to weasel out', when they were completely BAMBOOZLED and completely UNABLE to CLARIFY NOR back up and support THEIR CLAIMS.
The claim was clarified.
What claim?

And, what did the 'clarification' look like?
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am How you choose to respond to the clarification is not my problem.
You have and use a completely and utterly DIFFERENT definition for the word 'problem', than I.

To me, your usage does NOT make ANY sense AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:57 amBut the question was answered - here it is again > Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.
But that is OBVIOUSLY NOT an answer to the thee ACTUAL question asked. SURE that is a response, AND thus an answer to the question you ASSUMED was being asked, BUT it is CERTAINLY NOT an answer to thee ACTUAL QUESTION posed and asked, to 'you'.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 am'you' are SO CONFUSED "dontaskme" that you can NOT even decipher what the question WAS ASKING YOU.
The question was answered,
I just EXPLAINED WHY THE question was NOT answered. I also EXPLAINED WHY you are under the ILLUSION that THE question was answered.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:26 am if you are confused about the answer given, that is not my problem.
There is NO confusion in THE answer you provided. OBVIOUSLY, to those with little or less UNDERSTANDING, they would think and/or BELIEVE that Shocked reactions JUST HAPPEN, they are spontaneous.

There is NO confusion that 'you' STILL do NOT YET KNOW who and what the 'you' IS NOR in how thoughts, emotions, and the human brain ACTUAL WORKS.

People who do NOT YET UNDERSTAND and KNOW 'things' think and/or BELIEVE 'things JUST HAPPEN. This is the type of 'response' those called "religious" AND "scientists", in the days when this was being written, provided when they were CHALLENGED or asked for CLARIFICATION in their CLAIMS about how EXACTLY the Universe BEGAN. They BOTH did, after all, ACTUALLY, and LAUGHABLY, say and CLAIM that the Universe BEGAN.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:16 amThe answer to what the me wants to know has already been answered.
Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:32 amNO IT HAS NOT.

Err, yes it has.

LOL What a joke.

I asked you, WHY was that 'shocking', to you?

You have NOT YET answered WHY that was 'shocking', to YOU. (Just saying, Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous. does NOT explain/answer why that was 'shocking', to 'you', especially considering that it is NOT 'shocking' AT ALL to say 'me', for example.

You just exclaimed that to 'some', they just 'get shocked'. There is absolutely NO underlying UNDERSTANDING at all as to WHY 'they', themselves, are 'shocked', with DIFFERENT 'things'.

The 'answer' I was seeking for CLARIFICATION has NOT YET been answered. The answer you have provided here just SHOWS and POINTS OUT that 'you' have NO UNDERSTANDING AT ALL, YET, of just HOW 'you' have come to be the 'you' that 'you' ACTUALLY ARE. You have just provided the attempted 'weasel out' answer/response of "things just happen", instead of providing thee True answer, which IS; 'I do NOT know WHY'.

And, absolutely EVERY one can CLEARLY SEE this, and could agree with me.

NO one, besides you, could agree with you and what you claim here now.

Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' REALLY do BELIEVE that the ONLY answer is "things JUST HAPPEN, to me", and so CLEARLY do NOT KNOW ANY thing else here, and REALLY do NOT have ANY other UNDERSTANDING here.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:47 pm
The 'answer' I was seeking for CLARIFICATION has NOT YET been answered.
Yes it has.

If you do not want to believe it has, then that's not my problem. If you want the question to be answered in a way you believe it should be answered then all I can say to that is I do not know what way you are demanding me to answer your question.

I do not know the answer to why emotional responses happen, for me, they just happen. I do not give a damn why they happen, but if you want to know why they happen, then why don't you ask yourself why, and leave me out of your demand to know. Leave me out of the demand, it's not my demand, if I wanted to know WHY shocked reactions happen I will figure it out for myself.. but I don't care about figuring it out, what's figuring out why shocked reactions happen going to do, is it going save the world from starvation or something?...so this is what you do not seem to understand, is that I do not care why shocked reactions happen, what I do know is that they do happen.

Why don't you answer your own question? your the one who wants to know, not me...

Events just happen in the moment, there is nothing that can undo what's done, what's done is done..and reactions are also this same doing inseparable from the action. And that's all I know about that...if you want to know more, then do your own research.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:17 am
The 'answer' I was seeking for CLARIFICATION has NOT YET been answered.
Yes it has.

If you do not want to believe it has, then that's not my problem. If you want the question to be answered in a way you believe it should be answered then all I can say to that is I do not know what way you are demanding me to answer your question.

I do not know the answer to why emotional responses happen, for me, they just happen. I do not give a damn why they happen, but if you want to know why they happen, then why don't you ask yourself why, and leave me out of your demand to know. Leave me out of the demand, it's not my demand, if I wanted to know WHY shocked reactions happen I will figure it out for myself.. but I don't care about figuring it out, what's figuring out why shocked reactions happen going to do, is it going save the world from starvation or something?...so this is what you do not seem to understand, is that I do not care why shocked reactions happen, what I do know is that they do happen.

Why don't you answer your own question? your the one who wants to know, not me...

Events just happen in the moment, there is nothing that can undo what's done, what's done is done..and reactions are also this same doing inseparable from the action. And that's all I know about that...if you want to know more, then do your own research.

But, as I have ALREADY INFORMED you, I ALREADY KNOW these answers.

I was just SEEING if 'you' did ALSO. But OBVIOUSLY 'you' do NOT.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:20 am
But, as I have ALREADY INFORMED you, I ALREADY KNOW these answers.

I was just SEEING if 'you' did ALSO. But OBVIOUSLY 'you' do NOT.
I agree.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' REALLY do BELIEVE that the ONLY answer is "things JUST HAPPEN, to me", and so CLEARLY do NOT KNOW ANY thing else here, and REALLY do NOT have ANY other UNDERSTANDING here.
Again, all your questions and requests for clarification have been answered.

Sorry, but they really really have, no matter how much you push your non-belief of my answer back in my face.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:14 am
Again, all your questions and requests for clarification have been answered.

Sorry, but they really really have, no matter how much you push your non-belief of my answer back in my face.
When you can comprehend and understand the DIFFERENCE between the two questions:

WHY was that 'shocking', to you? And,

To you, WHY was that 'shocking'?

Then, and ONLY THEN, you will FULLY SEE and FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY, to me, 'you' have NOT YET answered NOR clarified thee ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION I have posed to you here.

Until then 'you' are absolutely FREE to BELIEVE that you have answered and clarified ALL my questions and requests for clarification. But, do NOT FORGET, while you are BELIEVING some 'thing' is true you are NOT OPEN to what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

Also, your CLAIM here that ALL my questions and requests for clarification HAVE BEEN answered is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect. And a VERY QUICK LOOK BACK over my discussions in this thread and forum will VERY SIMPLY PROVE this True.