God In Drag

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: God In Drag

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:34 am
Also, your CLAIM here that ALL my questions and requests for clarification HAVE BEEN answered is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect. And a VERY QUICK LOOK BACK over my discussions in this thread and forum will VERY SIMPLY PROVE this True.
Okay if you say so, but that does not change the fact that the opposite is also true, as for me here, as in as far as I am aware, I did indeed answer all your questions and requests for clarification. That you do not believe they have, is not my problem, it's yours which quite frankly is none of my business and cannot be made to be my business by you, just so you know.

A quick recap on the the question ''WHY was that 'shocking', to you?''

Was indeed answered here > Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:49 am
Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:34 am
Also, your CLAIM here that ALL my questions and requests for clarification HAVE BEEN answered is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect. And a VERY QUICK LOOK BACK over my discussions in this thread and forum will VERY SIMPLY PROVE this True.
Okay if you say so, but that does not change the fact that the opposite is also true, as for me here, as in as far as I am aware, I did indeed answer all your questions and requests for clarification.
NO YOU HAVE NOT. And, a VERY QUICK LOOK BACK over our discussion in this thread and forum will VERY SIMPLY PROVE this True.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:49 am That you do not believe they have, is not my problem, it's yours which quite frankly is none of my business and cannot be made to be my business by you, just so you know.
And just so you KNOW I do NOT 'not believe' ANY thing.

The PROOF of what I SAID and CLAIMED is HERE, in this forum, for ALL to LOOK AT and SEE.
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:49 am A quick recap on the the question ''WHY was that 'shocking', to you?''

Was indeed answered here > Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.
Explaining WHAT occurred/occurs does NOT, and I will repeat DOES NOT, explain WHY 'that' occurred/occurs.
When you can comprehend and understand the DIFFERENCE between the two questions:

WHY was that 'shocking', to you? And,

To you, WHY was that 'shocking'?

Then, and ONLY THEN, you will FULLY SEE and FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY, to me, 'you' have NOT YET answered NOR clarified thee ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION I have posed to you here.

Until then 'you' are absolutely FREE to BELIEVE that you have answered and clarified ALL my questions and requests for clarification. But, do NOT FORGET, while you are BELIEVING some 'thing' is true you are NOT OPEN to what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:19 am To you, WHY was that 'shocking'?
Shocked reactions just happen, they are spontaneous.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 am
Explaining WHAT occurred/occurs does NOT, and I will repeat DOES NOT, explain WHY 'that' occurred/occurs.

When you can comprehend and understand the DIFFERENCE between the two questions:

Then, and ONLY THEN, you will FULLY SEE and FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY, to me, 'you' have NOT YET answered NOR clarified thee ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION I have posed to you here.

Until then 'you' are absolutely FREE to BELIEVE that you have answered and clarified THIS or ALL of my questions and requests for clarification. But, do NOT FORGET, while you are BELIEVING some 'thing' is true you are NOT OPEN to what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

Also, I have CLEARLY EXPLAINED HOW you can gain FULLY UNDERSTANDING. But, I OBVIOUSLY can NOT 'make' you do absolutely ANY thing.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:38 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:33 am

Until then 'you' are absolutely FREE to BELIEVE that you have answered and clarified THIS or ALL of my questions and requests for clarification. But, do NOT FORGET, while you are BELIEVING some 'thing' is true you are NOT OPEN to what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, EXACTLY.

Also, I have CLEARLY EXPLAINED HOW you can gain FULLY UNDERSTANDING. But, I OBVIOUSLY can NOT 'make' you do absolutely ANY thing.
Let the one who wants to know answer.

I didn't ask the question ...you did, so it's not my problem if you cannot force me to answer a question I did not ask.

I simply responded in the only way I know how....if that's not to your liking, then just stick it with the rest of your post-its, maybe if you collect enough of them, you'll be able to stack them so high, you'll be able to climb up them and look down on every one.