Religion is nothing more than a Belief

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Religion is nothing more than a Belief

Post by Dontaskme »

“What do you do from morning to night?” “I endure myself.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:51 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:33 pm
Age wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:40 am
THANK YOU PROFUSELY for:

1, NOTICING

2, RECOGNIZING.

And,

3, ACKNOWLEDGING
Dear Age. I'm sorry for being so negatively reactive in some of my responses to your posts. Truly I am very sorry, I always seem to knee jerk react to somebodies post, before ever thinking it through properly, what that someone is trying to say to me, so it's my bad to lash out in a negative way.
'we' ALL react, at times, before ever REALLY thinking through PROPERLY what the "other" is REALLY 'trying to' say and express, to 'us'. So, do NOT feel alone here.

Also, from what I have observed here EVERY one is more or less just about ALWAYS 'trying to' say and express the EXACT SAME thing, but just from completely and utterly VERY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE of things.

And, it is just through PEACEFUL discussions and being Truly OPEN and Truly LISTENING to "each other" while continually 'fine tuning' what we are ALL saying and 'trying to' express to 'each other', so that we can ALL, FINALLY, come to and reach an AGREEMENT is HOW and WHEN full realization that ACTUALLY we have ALL just been 'trying to' express the EXACT SAME thing/s, but with, literally, just DIFFERENT languages, words, and MEANINGS. After all, then can REALLY just ONLY be One ACTUAL Truth or Thing, correct?

I couldn't agree more Age.

:D It would be nice to live in a world where humans we're totally trusting and honest with themselves and others.

It would be nice if humans could treat other humans the way they treat their beloved pets.

I do not know why humans seem to be incapable of just getting along like they do in the ''Little House on the Prairie''

That would be a nice way to live.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:35 pm
Age wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:51 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Dear Age. I'm sorry for being so negatively reactive in some of my responses to your posts. Truly I am very sorry, I always seem to knee jerk react to somebodies post, before ever thinking it through properly, what that someone is trying to say to me, so it's my bad to lash out in a negative way.
'we' ALL react, at times, before ever REALLY thinking through PROPERLY what the "other" is REALLY 'trying to' say and express, to 'us'. So, do NOT feel alone here.

Also, from what I have observed here EVERY one is more or less just about ALWAYS 'trying to' say and express the EXACT SAME thing, but just from completely and utterly VERY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE of things.

And, it is just through PEACEFUL discussions and being Truly OPEN and Truly LISTENING to "each other" while continually 'fine tuning' what we are ALL saying and 'trying to' express to 'each other', so that we can ALL, FINALLY, come to and reach an AGREEMENT is HOW and WHEN full realization that ACTUALLY we have ALL just been 'trying to' express the EXACT SAME thing/s, but with, literally, just DIFFERENT languages, words, and MEANINGS. After all, then can REALLY just ONLY be One ACTUAL Truth or Thing, correct?

I couldn't agree more Age.

:D It would be nice to live in a world where humans we're totally trusting and honest with themselves and others.

It would be nice if humans could treat other humans the way they treat their beloved pets.

I do not know why humans seem to be incapable of just getting along like they do in the ''Little House on the Prairie''

That would be a nice way to live.
When thee reason is known, and understood how it came to be, then things can and in fact do change, VERY QUICKLY, for the betterment of ALL.