The Real Fictional Story of God

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

The Real Fictional Story of God

Post by Dontaskme »

''God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life''
_______
Roughly translated as I aka no one, reproduced my 'no self' to appear as a self, because I aka no one could not accept I had no self. So I imagined one into existence..

The above statement is a fictional story believed to be real.
Every belief requires a believer, and vice versa. The two are one and the same no one.

The fictional imagined believer concocts a scenario whereby it believes it can live forever.

It does this because the selfish believer believes it is alive and therefore knows it will die, but it does not want to die, so it concocts an imaginary eternal entity it names God.

It knows death because it knows life, but prefers life over death. The believer, which is just another word for I, is a very selfish Individual, it does not grieve the death of other I's, as long as I myself do not die. I myself does not want to die. And that is why the I indulges in the act of procreating other I's into existence in the belief that it is only as and through the existence of other I's do I myself exist always. I wants to live forever because it is too selfish to die. In other words life for the believed (me myself and I ) is a very cruel and selfish phenomena, in the context it does not care that others die as long as I do not die.

And that's about as rough as hell can get. That's the real definition of what is the religious mind.

Ruff !! Ruff !! it's all just an imagined story that no one ever wrote or read.

No one knows anything in death, that's why life is so appealing. At least in life I know something, because I cannot bare not knowing. I cannot bare to die.

Re: The Real Fictional Story of God

Post by Age »

Do you KNOW what the REAL Factual story of God is?
Dontaskme

Re: The Real Fictional Story of God

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:24 am Do you KNOW what the REAL Factual story of God is?
Whatever story is imagined here, is what God is....God imagines everything, and calls that everything the dream world.

There is no distinction between what is real and what is unreal except in this imagined illusory conception, which is the birth of death.