I alone am, the One, the Supreme Love

Is there a God? If so, what is She like?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

I alone am, the One, the Supreme Love

Post by Dontaskme »

I alone am, the One, the Supreme.
Not only the multiplicity of selves is false: even the duality I /
World, Subject / Object, Spirit / Matter is a transient appearance in
my Consciousness.

There's only One of us here.

Ultimately nothing matters, nothing is real.

Talk to yourself because no one, aka you is listening.

Yep, it's really bad news, it's positively toxic.
stevie

Re: I alone am, the One, the Supreme Love

Post by stevie »

Whom have you addressed this to? :lol:

Regardless of what you have smoked or what brain function caused this, it's very likely to not be permanent, so no worries about upcoming cognitive dissonances. :wink:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

stevie wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:51 am Whom have you addressed this to? :lol:

Regardless of what you have smoked or what brain function caused this, it's very likely to not be permanent, so no worries about upcoming cognitive dissonances. :wink:
Nothing is permanent. :wink:

I don't smoke or drink, or do drugs, or do sex. Nor do I brain, or worry, or function, or think. :wink:
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

The title of this discussion, when combined with non duality, suggests how the Absolute is good not bad. Thank you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:58 pm The title of this discussion, when combined with non duality, suggests how the Absolute is good not bad. Thank you.
The absolute is both bad and good. Yet, neither.

You are the Absolute. Which is Love.

You love to live and you love to die. You love to create and you love to destroy.

You love pain because you love pleasure. You can / not bare this.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:35 am
Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:58 pm The title of this discussion, when combined with non duality, suggests how the Absolute is good not bad. Thank you.
The absolute is both bad and good. Yet, neither.

You are the Absolute. Which is Love.

You love to live and you love to die. You love to create and you love to destroy.

You love pain because you love pleasure. You can / not bare this.
Yes. I have trouble accommodating Platonic Forms of good, truth, and beauty with non duality.
Veritas Aequitas

Post by Veritas Aequitas »

In our present circumstances, in case of brain damage or mental illness it is mostly permanent.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:49 am

In our present circumstances, in case of brain damage or mental illness it is mostly permanent.
A critical outside the box deep thinker has anything but a damaged mentally impaired brain. I think you need to get your facts straight before you make those misguided assumptions and beliefs. Maybe another trip down the rabbit hole would suffice to find out for yourself, and thus avoiding making any more mispresentions of how others see their reality. :D

But each to their own defintion of what constitues as truth eh?

Don't expect others to believe anything you believe in either, ok.

Hey, I'm sorry to say, but you are just not in my brain, really, I'm telling you, there's only me in here, you cannot possibly know or say anything about my brain state, you can only project your own terminal mental illness as mine. You can never know my brain state. Any speculation on your assumption or belief, is just not fact.

That's the problem with society, they look at someone who thinks a little bit differently, and they don't like it, and call it brain damage. That's the sickness of society. It's a collective mind hive mentality, that's completely insane and far removed from the actual truth.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:51 am
Veritas Aequitas wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:49 am

A critical outside the box deep thinker has anything but a damaged mentally impaired brain. I think you need to get your facts straight before you make those misguided assumptions and beliefs. Maybe another trip down the rabbit hole would suffice to find out for yourself, and thus avoiding making any more mispresentions of how others see their reality. :D

But each to their own defintion of what constitues as truth eh?

Don't expect others to believe anything you believe in either, ok.

Hey, I'm sorry to say, but you are just not in my brain, really, I'm telling you, there's only me in here, you cannot possibly know or say anything about my brain state, you can only project your own terminal mental illness as mine. You can never know my brain state. Any speculation on your assumption or belief, is just not fact.

That's the problem with society, they look at someone who thinks a little bit differently, and they don't like it, and call it brain damage. That's the sickness of society. It's a collective mind hive mentality, that's completely insane and far removed from the actual truth.

Is reality represented in your brain or has your mind created your personal reality without a brain?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:15 pm
Is reality represented in your brain or has your mind created your personal reality without a brain?
Reality does not take place inside of a brain.

The ''brain'' is nothing other than a 'first person' subjective conceputal appearance of a material object known as a brain.

But WHERE is that 'first person' conceptual appearance of a brain actually occurring? Where is the knowing of the concept ''brain'' actually happening?

It cannot be inside the brain. The knower is not in the brain, the brain is in the knower.

Who or what is 'you'? ....The answer is Consciousness, the only KNOWING there is...which is neither inside nor outside of any THING.

Consciousness is everything and everywhere all at once, one without a second. It's no thing being every thing. Pure ONEness.

Oneness is never born, because Oneness is never not here. It's absolute infinity itself, for eternity.

Reality is a presentation, it's never a representation. EXISTENCE is anecdotal.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:05 am
jayjacobus wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:15 pm
Reality does not take place inside of a brain.

The ''brain'' is nothing other than a 'first person' subjective conceputal appearance of a material object known as a brain.

But WHERE is that 'first person' conceptual appearance of a brain actually occurring? Where is the knowing of the concept ''brain'' actually happening?

It cannot be inside the brain. The knower is not in the brain, the brain is in the knower.

Who or what is 'you'? ....The answer is Consciousness, the only KNOWING there is...which is neither inside nor outside of any THING.

Consciousness is everything and everywhere all at once, one without a second. It's no thing being every thing. Pure ONEness.

Oneness is never born, because Oneness is never not here. It's absolute infinity itself, for eternity.

Reality is a presentation, it's never a representation. EXISTENCE is anecdotal.

Your first statement is true but your second statement doesn't follow and is not true.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

jayjacobus wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:15 pm
Your first statement is true but your second statement doesn't follow and is not true.
Nothing can be said to be known as true without the contrast of opposites.
Spyrith

Post by Spyrith »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:18 am Nothing can be said to be known as true without the contrast of opposites.
Is the donut true because it has a hole, or is the hole true because it has a donut? That is the question.

Also regarding this idea: "Reality does not take place inside of a brain."

I often wonder what the world actually looks like if our brains wouldn't artificially splice it apart.

When you enter a bedroom, you know it is a bedroom because it has a bed, bed sheets, pillows, windows, walls, a door etc. That's our brain separating one object into many just to make sense of it all.

Now go a bit further and try to imagine what the Universe would look like without our brains separating things from one another: sky from earth, the Sun from the planets.

The more you think about it, the weirder it becomes. It's like trying to separate drops of water in a perfectly still glass of water. The Universe is one indivisible Universe, just as all that water in the glass is one indivisible water.

LATE EDIT: I normally never link to Wikipedia, but this article about nothingness and its connection to the world seems relevant to the discussion.
Last edited by Spyrith on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Spyrith wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:53 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:18 am Nothing can be said to be known as true without the contrast of opposites.
Is the donut true because it has a hole, or is the hole true because it has a donut? That is the question.

I often wonder what the world actually looks like if our brains wouldn't artificially splice it apart.

When you enter a bedroom, you know it is a bedroom because it has a bed, bed sheets, pillows, windows, walls, a door etc. That's our brain separating one object into many just to make sense of it all.

Now go a bit further and try to imagine what the Universe would look like without our brains separating things from one another: sky from earth, the Sun from the planets.

The more you think about it, the weirder it becomes. It's like trying to separate drops of water in a perfectly still glass of water. The Universe is one indivisible Universe, just as all that water in the glass is one indivisible water.
Yes, reality is extremely weird, irrational, spontaneous and unpredictable. Nothing is absolutely certain.

Nothing can touch or experience the external objective world, because it's simply a projection, it's a hologram, it's an hallucination. It's purely conceptual. Anything can appear here, absolutely anything can appear, the potential is limitless, simply because infinity is finite.

I know that because I don't know that. Another example of an infinite regress of infinite regresses. :mrgreen:

Existence and non-existence are the same one existence superimposed upon one another.

The Ego is an illusion believed to be real, the belief you exist is what makes you exist. The ego knows it's an illusion but refuses to die, and that is why it concocts the idea of an eternal living God, which gives illusory automonous agency to the ego. It's all delusion at it's finest, it's actual magic in the making, all very mystical really. Of course the ego will deny that.

jayjacobus

Post by jayjacobus »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:41 am
Spyrith wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:53 pm

Yes, reality is extremely weird, irrational, spontaneous and unpredictable. Nothing is absolutely certain.

Nothing can touch or experience the external objective world, because it's simply a projection, it's a hologram, it's an hallucination. It's purely conceptual. Anything can appear here, absolutely anything can appear, the potential is limitless, simply because infinity is finite.

I know that because I don't know that. Another example of an infinite regress of infinite regresses. :mrgreen:

Existence and non-existence are the same one existence superimposed upon one another.

The Ego is an illusion believed to be real, the belief you exist is what makes you exist. The ego knows it's an illusion but refuses to die, and that is why it concocts the idea of an eternal living God, which gives illusory automonous agency to the ego. It's all delusion at it's finest, it's actual magic in the making, all very mystical really. Of course the ego will deny that.

The ego is abstract. An illusion is a deceptive appearance. What appearance does the ego have? The ego cannot kill itself but it can go to sleep.

The ego is a driver. It drives a person to strive. Without an ego a person would be driven by his ID.